Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

*****

Later, whenever that was, Elizabeth sighed and cuddle her head up against the chest under her and the chin and neck next to it. She felt her sex clinch up around the dick still planted there. She sighed again as memories of that last orgasm replayed in her mind. It had been enormous right from the start and only grew larger with time.

"Damn lady, I thought you were dead," the young man said with relief evident in his voice.

Elizabeth blew out a long breath and whispered, "Nope, just overloaded with pleasure. That last orgasm was the orgasm of orgasms."

"Tell me about it. When you released that strap all I could think about was coming and then when I did, I thought I would never stop."

Elisabeth giggled and wiggled her hips. His semi hard dick moved easily, slippery, in her pussy. There was a liquidly feel to everything down there. "There is going to be one hell of a mess on my daughter's bed when we pull the cork."

"She can't be any madder than she was earlier, can she?"

"This is my place, she has a place of her own. Why she brought you here is beyond me. I can just say I thought you were a welcome home present," Elizabeth said and then laughed.

"How is that going to jive with the conversation you two had earlier?"

"Hell if I know," Elizabeth whispered. "My body talked to her but my mind has been in a cottony haze ever since I started sitting down on that dick of yours. I'm not even sure what was said."

"Just untie me and let me get dressed before you open that door, ok."

Elizabeth chuckled. "So you want a running start, is that it?"

"Pretty much. It's been fun but I don't want to be in the middle of a catfight. Nothing personal but the guy usually ends up the one getting hurt. Experience has taught me that."

Elizabeth giggled. "Mamma will protect you from her furious daughter. Anyway, there is still the matter of my ass."

"Temptation get behind me," the guy whispered softly.

"In the case of my ass, shouldn't I be in front of you? It would probably work better."

"And your daughter thought she was kinky."

"You let me worry about my daughter. I have one fact that should cool her down and that is, you are not her boyfriend, want to be husband."

The guy squirmed under Elizabeth and said, "That she has a boyfriend is supposed to reassure me that I won't become dog meat."

"He's a wimp. He can't even control her so you don't have anything to worry about on that account."

There was a knock on the door. "Go away," Elizabeth called out.

"I was just checking to see if you were alright," Caroline said through the door.

"I'm fine, he's fine, we're all fine," Elizabeth said loudly.

When no reply came, she raised her head and grinned at the young man. "I think that is our cue to abandon ship."

He nodded and licked his lips. Elisabeth pushed up onto her arms and then sat up on his hips. She heard a squishing noise as she did. "Can you swim?" she asked with a giggle.

"If I'm not tied up," the guy said.

"Speaking of that, if I wanted to tie you up sometime, would you let me?"

The young man looked thoughtful for a moment and then nodded. "I think I might. It is kind of kinky to let go of the controls. Anyway, I don't think you would wander off and leave me all alone like your daughter did." He paused a second and then asked, "What about me tying you up?"

"That I will have to think about. I will also need to know a lot more about you. I kind of see what that book meant about total trust and total responsibility. I do find the idea interesting."

"Believe me, I understand. Been there, done that, even if I didn't know what I was actually getting myself into."

Elizabeth lifted her hips slowly. She could feel his dick inching out of her pussy and her pussy grabbing and clinching to keep it inside. She whimpered softly as it came out of her sex. With a deep sigh she whispered, "That is what you got yourself into." Then she giggled softly as she got off the bed.

She stood by the bed and looked the young man up and down. The way he was spread eagled, the panties over his face, his shiny wet dick all made Elizabeth smile. "Being in complete control is totally new for me and quite a turn on. I do want to try it again." She told him.

When she turned and headed for the on-suite bathroom he asked quickly, "Hey, aren't you going to untie me?"

Elizabeth paused and looked back over her shoulder. "I'm going to clean up first and then I'm going to clean you up. We'll see where it goes from there," she said with a smile but she made a side trip to the bedroom door first and locked it.

Looking at the young man on the bed as she crossed toward the bathroom, she said, "Now you will be safe, at least until I return."

Elizabeth grinned broadly as she shut the bathroom door. She could hear the young man thrashing around on the bed. Controlling someone was so much fun. Dropping her skirt on the floor, she stepped naked into the shower.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers