All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 21'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
inreaderinreaderover 7 years ago
Great:)

I hope you will continue this series:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
O ye God's....

AFTER WELL OVER 3 MONTHS.......dude "You're Fired"!!!!

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
Oh what a contest " PARTY "

Welcome back Dick_Spanker. Great to have Allison & Bobby back for a few more chapters. Welcome Back.....

happymuffinhappymuffinover 7 years ago
Just have two thinks to say

First yeah dick spanker is back and second great work as always 5 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When you put another man in the story you whent from five to one star.

GoodkatGoodkatover 7 years ago
I'm done

This series has been ruined. At some point you should have wrapped up this story and started another involving whatever 'theme' this story has now but you didn't and now it's just bad porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well..

i liked it more before another guy was in it and before the blackmailing starts seems like the whole mother son angle has dropped down a whole lot and its just becoming fucking gratuitous amounts of people

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

think this chapters was really good. Ignore the nay sayers and I look forward to a bunch more chapters in this series.

hornacekhornacekover 7 years ago
what happened to this story

I remember in earlier chapters this story was great. But ever since they got to the resort I've been bored with it. It used to be a story about Bobby and his mom, but now there are all these other characters that I don't care anything about.

Thank God next chapter they're going home. Hopefully it will focus on just Bobby and Allison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So hot!!! this is another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad!!!

Allison should have fucked Nathan. That would have been so hot. Damn!!

rodavrodavover 7 years ago

It would be nice that when they get home they will meet an incestuous father and daughter. Then they discover each other's secrets and became involved and Allison gets married to the dad and Bobby becomes engaged with the girl and they still practicing incest inside their home openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pleeeese stop this now and start another story!

Good concept and great writing.

But it is way too long now.

Please start another story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To much of a good thing?

Waited so long for this one......

I would like to see this great run end and a new one begin.

ScottishndowdScottishndowdover 7 years ago
wellcum back!

always love your writing - but i would agree that it would be very hot if alison was forced to take on nathans big hard dick. as bobby watches and then joins in to ruin her asshole again

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Terrible surprise?

Don't tell me: she's pregnant by her son. (Kind of obvious, and enough hints to trip over...)

ZigmysterZigmysterover 7 years ago

I'm going to guess that some form of blackmail will be in chapter 22. Hint was: unknown to them, they were being photographed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More reluctance and regret needed!

This is what makes your stories stand out !

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 7 years agoAuthor
Ch 22

Well you may be right... Poor Alison has a lot to put up with. Another story or 2 are also on their way. DS is doing his best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ch22

When? These wait times are dragging on :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good series

Whens the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't worry Alison, I'm just as disappointed as you when you don't get to swallow all of your son's giant spermy loads. It's tragic. We can only hope college isn't too far from home so we don't interrupt your diet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ruined

You sure blew this story all to hell with this chapter. I stopped reading this early on. I won't be checking back on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best Lit stories ever

You were able to create a thick sensual tension between these mother and son. I just love how sensitive they are, they seem so witty, so empathic. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

After wanting to swallow her son's glass-full of semen and not getting to, I'm sure Alison will want to make up for it with interest. Now that the contest is over, the peripheral characters know exactly how much Bobby can cum, but Alison already knew that. Besides her daily experience with his huge loads, she even made him cum in a glass already. The difference being she got to swallow that one while getting herself off.

Now Alison and Bobby should run their own private experiment. We know how massive Bobby's loads are, but how much cum can he produce in a full day? How much of her son's sperm can Alison swallow?

OK, maybe that last one is a silly question.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago
Next please

Waiting for the next part. Please hurry with it

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

when is ch.22 cumming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, continue writing!

I love the characters' personalities; she is so maternal and sensual at the same time. In the end, I could read 30 chapters of a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why????

I have to agree with others. The story was going well with just the mother and son. Why bring all the other characters in and have a sex party? That kind of ruined the story and intimacy between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that's the best so far 100% HOT

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetabout 1 year ago

"anal cherry" No, you clearly had her say last chapter she had done anal in the past with his father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous