Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,180 Followers

Cynthia wrapped both hands around the shaft, as if to demonstrate; and, sure enough, the head and a couple of inches of the shaft were still exposed. Pam wrapped her hand around the head and exposed shaft and gave it a squeeze.

"Wow it is a 3-hander! I'm looking forward to sucking this! Mmmm, I bet it tastes delicious!"

Bobby's cock jerked in their combined grips. The cumulative effects of Cynthia's jerking, Pam's big tits and dirty talk, and two horny lesbians fawning over his dick was taking its toll.

Pam released his cock head so Cyn could resume her double handed jerking, and cupped Bobby's big swinging balls.

"Wow, these are huge. How do you carry them around in your pants? Must make sports difficult, doesn't it? Kind of like me having big boobs."

"Uhh, um, it's not too bad, just have to wear a... jock strap...uhhh."

"What's the matter Bobby? Not losing it are you?"

"Uhhh no... I'm fine!"

"Wow, they are heavy though. I bet there's a lot of cum in these!"

"Oh yeah. He cums like old faithful. Trust me. I nearly choked on it!"

"Cyn, I didn't think you sucked, let alone swallowed."

"I don't, I didn't... Well, I made an exception, you know, seeing as I was doing double duties and, well...it was a lot!"

"Mmmmm Bobby, hope you don't lose it while I'm sucking you. I'd have to swallow all of that thick creamy cum!"

Pam was toying with Bobby's balls and delighted in teasing him. He simply groaned in response, as Cyn's hands flew up and down his huge hard-on.

Pam's phone chimed its alarm, just as Bobby thought he would lose it in the first round; and the girls released his cock, giving it a playful pat.

"Well done Bobby! You live to fight another day! Ok, so next round, Pam gets to suck your cocks, no hands, only mouth allowed this time."

Nathan had been watching the display while Ellie ran her hands over his muscular chest; and his throbbing hard on left no doubt as to what he thought about the sight.

"Time to come and get that blow job!" smiled Pam.

He took his time strolling over to the girls, his huge dick cutting a swathe as he walked. Pam adopted her best little girl expression with her finger in her mouth.

"Goodness your majesty, I don't know if my little mouth will be big enough for the royal penis."

"It'll be big enough, don't you worry!" smiled Nathan.

"I'll try my best to please his majesty, even if it means his majesty fills my little mouth with his potent royal seed," giggled Pam. "Well, I suppose I'd better assume the position then," as she dropped to her knees.

Nathan simply smiled and put his hands on his hips, his huge cock jutting out arrogantly, as he waited for Cynthia to set the timer.

"Ok Nathan, think you can take another 10 minutes?"

"I told you, you couldn't make me cum in 10 hours."

"Hmmmm, we'll see then. Ok annnnnnnnd... go!"

Pam used her tongue to lick around Nathan's swollen cock head, teasing the frenulum and licking the precum from his slit before licking up and down the shaft, and then taking his big balls in her mouth one at a time. Having given his huge cock and balls an expert tongue bath, she looked up at him smiling.

"Mmmmm, yummy! Time for dinner!" and opened her mouth to take his cock head and a few inches of his shaft in her mouth, her pouting pink lips contrasting with his swollen ebony black cock. She continued to look at him as she slowly slurped up and down his cock with her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm" was all she could say with her mouth filled with cock; but she clearly seemed to be enjoying her task. As the seconds ticked by, her strokes grew longer and deeper, until she was taking nearly half his monster cock down her throat. "Mmmmmmmmffffffff... Oh it's so big!" she said in mock horror, as she withdrew her lips and licked around his cock head for a few moments before resuming feasting on his cock. She alternated between keeping just the head in her mouth, and licking around it with her tongue before sliding her lips down the shaft, and taking the huge slab of cock down her throat, each time taking a little more, until finally, with a supreme effort, she was able to take almost the whole length, her little button nose almost touching Nathan's chiselled abs.

"Holy shit, I've never had someone manage that before!" remarked Nathan with genuine surprise, clearly impressed with Pam's skills, and now looking decidedly less cocky.

She continued to work his cock, speeding up her strokes and letting his cock head fuck her throat, bobbing her head and causing his balls to begin to tighten and his cock to swell in her mouth. Nathan was gritting his teeth and clearly beginning to struggle, when Cynthia finally called time; and Pam reluctantly withdrew her mouth from Nathan's giant cock, a strand of saliva connecting his dick to her pretty pink lips.

"Awww Nathan, I thought you were going to give me a big creamy mouthful!" She pouted.

"Not yet baby. But you sure got some skills."

"Ok Bobby, your turn!"

Bobby was pretty impressed by the job Pam had done on Nathan, and wondered how he was going to hold up.

Cyn reset the timer while Pam looked up at Bobby, licking her lips, her mouth inches away from his throbbing cock head, clearly looking forward to getting his huge column of meat in her mouth.

"Ok, annnddd...go!"

"Mmmmmmmffffff" Pam purred, as she opened her lips and engulfed his fuck-stick, working her tongue around the head and twisting her mouth as her lips slid up and down his cock.

"Ohh fuck!" exclaimed Bobby. He wasn't expecting such an all-out oral assault from Pam. He didn't think he could take 10 minutes of this; but mercifully she stopped slurping on his cock, and instead began licking around the shaft and down to his heavy balls. As she tickled his heavy gonads with her tongue, his cock jumped and his balls lifted up.

"Ooooh, it's alive!" she giggled, as she moved back to licking his cock head. As she darted her tongue out, though, his dick lurched and jumped out of range. Not being able to use her hands, Pam had to try to chase his cock with her mouth as it jumped.

"Hey! That's not fair!" she giggled as his cock continued to jump and lurch, before she finally opened her mouth wide and trapped his hard on once more, feeling it buck and throb in her mouth, as if it was trying to escape as she went to work on it. She was really slurping on his cock now, taking it deep, although the upward curve of his dick meant she wasn't able to get it as far down her throat as Nathan's. Fortunately, Alison's marathon blowjob teasing sessions had given Bobby a fair amount of stamina; and through sheer willpower and thinking non sexy thoughts, he was able to stave off his orgasm until Cynthia called time.

"Well, looks like you boys are 2 all!" observed Cynthia, giggling. "Hmmmm, what next?"

"Well, Nathan could fuck my titties." suggested Pam.

"That's true," replied Cynthia; but she could see where Nathan was looking at; and it wasn't at Pam.

"But somehow I think Nathan has his eyes on another pair of boobies. What do you think Nathan, would you like to put that big black monster between Alison's melons?"

"Hmmmm?"

Nathan was brought out of his reverie, having been staring at Alison's huge boobs as they were barely restrained in her wire bra.

"What? Oh yeah, I mean that's if you want to?"

Alison was unsure how to react to the request. She'd been too fixated on restraining her feelings at watching Bobby have his cock played with and sucked by two other women. She looked from face to face, and finally at Bobby who simply grinned and shrugged. She was disappointed he wasn't more jealous, and angry at him for his interest in the younger women, which made her mind up.

"Yes, all right then. Why not?"

In fact, Bobby couldn't decide if he was turned on, or jealous, at the prospect of seeing his mom getting her tits fucked by a huge black cock; but he was pretty sure Nathan wouldn't be able to take it. Bobby knew from experience that having her huge boobs stroking his cock would drive him over the edge faster than anything, so was happy to bring out the big guns, so to speak, in order to win the contest.

Nathan sat down in a deck chair, and even placed a cushion in front of it for Alison to kneel on. She was impressed with his chivalry; and as she stood in front of him felt a certain pride as his eyes took her in. She slowly reached behind her to undo her bra, her boobs bulging out of the wire cups like two mounds of Jello, before finally slipping it off her shoulders. She worried Nathan might think her boobs too saggy; but his dick lurched as she slid the bra off and lowered her hands to her side, and his eye's hungrily devoured her. He waited breathlessly as she sank to her knees, his cock dark and shiny with his arousal, throbbing with his heartbeat. She leaned forward, allowing her heavy breasts to hang either side of his huge cock; and then swung them gently, letting them bounce against his hard on, making it swing from side to side.

"Oooooh shit, damn you're bad!" grinned Nathan.

"Ok, I'm just going to leave the timer running and see how long you can last Nathan. Good luck! Annnd, go!"

Alison continued to look into Nathan's eyes steadily as she slowly reached down to lift her tits and squeeze them together, his huge hard black dick contrasting with her milky white boobs, as she began gently massaging his cock.

Neither of them spoke, Alison simply maintaining eye contact as he revelled in the feeling of her big tits rubbing up and down his cock. He was used to having his junk played with and teased all night by women at hen parties; but this hot milf was something else. He fought his orgasm but he knew it was a losing battle. He looked away from her, trying to focus on something else; but she increased the pressure of her boobs on his cock, and began quickening her movements. Her tits were so big and soft it was like being enveloped in a wonderful soft canyon; and eventually he knew he couldn't hold it any longer.

"OK STOP! That's it... ok, you got me."

Alison stopped massaging his cock and sat back looking at his huge dick jumping with arousal, the precum smeared over her tits.

"All right, 8 mins 36 seconds. Not bad Nathan. Not quite 10 hours though," Cyn giggled, but Nathan was too dazed to respond.

"Ok, so what should we do for Bobbie? Would you like to fuck my boobies?" asked Pam in her little girl voice.

"I think seeing as Alison has had a chance to work on Nathan, I should have a chance to do the same to Bobby," remarked Ellie stepping forward and speaking for the first time that the evening.

"I don't wish to be impolite, but wouldn't that be rather difficult?" enquired Alison.

Both women were topless; and the contrast between Alison's huge melons and Ellie's perky little titties was obvious to everyone, as the two women faced one another.

"I didn't mean I was going to do the same as you..." Ellie flushed with embarrassment. "I will ride Bobby and make him cum a lot faster with my tight little pussy that you did with your big tits."

"Ride him? Oh, I see..."

It was Alison's turn to flush now, clearly jealous at the idea of another woman fucking Bobby, but unable to raise any objection.

"Well Bobby, are you up for it?" she challenged, hands on hips.

"I'm always UP for it."

He stepped forward, waggling his big dick at her as he took his place in the chair.

"Ok, wow this is getting pretty serious. Ok Ellie, Bobby, I'm starting the watch now so good luck."

Ellie straddled Bobby and lowered herself onto him, pausing to rub some spit around his cock head before she slipped him inside her. She was tighter than he had expected. He'd assumed after fucking Nathan that she would be more "accommodating" to big dicks but it appeared she wasn't lying about being tight. His mom had felt good but this was different. She had slid almost halfway down his cock and paused, tensing her muscles and squeezing his cock, before beginning to gently bob up and down on it. Her perky little boobs were almost in Bobby's face; and it was obvious she was genuinely aroused from how her nipples jutted out. She continued gyrating and bobbing on his cock, taking him a little deeper, so he could feel his dick penetrating further and further inside her. He remembered seeing her riding Nathan by the fountain on his first day, and recognised the same sense of abandon now, as she began grinding and rotating on his cock. She became more and more passionate as the minutes wore by, slamming herself down on his big dick as if she was angry at it.

"Shit, she must be hurting herself," he figured.

He didn't remember his mom every taking his cock this deep and hard. She was taking almost all of him now, riding him with a wild abandon that he thought had to be real. He remained still and held back as best he could, but she was almost dancing on his cock, her hips twisting and grinding him as she fucked him harder and harder. Shit, no wonder Nathan had hooked up with her. She was a real wildcat! Her nails gripped the chair as she pounded herself on his cock, gritting her teeth and wailing as she obviously came. She hardly paused though, before she resumed riding his cock.

"Holy crap! I don't think I can take much more of this!"

Bobby didn't know what the stopwatch said but he knew what his balls were telling him, that they were going to explode before long. Her pace was quickening and she was moaning as she was obviously reaching another climax. Just when he thought he could

take no more, she stopped, shuddering as she came on his cock. As she came down and began grinding on him again Bobby stopped her.

"Ok you got me! That's all I can take."

She smiled and rose from his cock, her legs a little wobbly as she regained her balance.

"Ok Bobby. 10 minutes 6 seconds! Pretty impressive! Looks like Bobby's got the lead. What shall we do with them next?"

"Hmmmm..." Pam considered. "I think we should see who cums the most, and whose tastes the best!"

"Oooooh I like it. How about we use these champagne glasses. Why don't you guys line up and you ladies can do the honours?"

Cyn and Pam both held a champagne glass each; and Bobby and Nathan stood side by side with Ellie and Alison flanking them.

"Ok, so there's no time limit this time. Just try to make your man shoot the biggest load."

Ellie just smiled and began jerking Nathan's huge cock, rubbing her lithe body against him, and whispering filthy encouragement in his ear. Alison was not about to be outdone now; so she began gently stroking his cock, noting with a sick jolt it was still wet with Ellie's juices. She started out quickly building his orgasm, and then backing off as she felt him near his climax, knowing how harder he would cum from a few denied orgasms. Sure enough, Bobby could feel his balls boiling and his cock lurching; but his mother's expert stroking slowed just as he could feel himself reaching the point of no return. She loosened her grip and slowed her strokes, letting him subside for a few moments before giving his balls a gentle squeeze, as if testing them to see how full they were, before resuming her stroking.

For his part, Nathan was looking increasingly less calm and collected. Beads of sweat were appearing on his forehead; and his cock looked like a black steel bar, as Ellie sensuously rubbed her lithe body against his, while constantly stroking his cock and playing with his balls, sometimes using both hands to jerk his dick, her small white fingers serving to emphasise the size of his cock.

Alison had stroked Bobby to the point of near eruption several times now. His cock was swollen to the point it was purple; and the veins stood out on it. On a couple of occasions he almost started to cum, a couple of thick dribbles spurting from the head of his coc;k which Pam expertly caught in the champagne flute, scooping the dribbles off the head of his cock with the rim of the glass, while Alison waited for his ardour to cool so that she could begin taking him closer once again.

She knew his cock so well now, she judged she couldn't prolong the process much longer. He could take no more than a dozen or so strokes before she would feel his cock begin to swell and his balls tighten; and she knew he was almost there.

"Hold the glass steady," she instructed Pam. "He's almost there."

Alison continued to gently and insistently tug on his cock head, keeping the movements small but intense, to keep the aim on the glass as she felt his orgasm rising again, his cock swelling and bloating in her hand and his balls rising, she maintained her pace, milking his huge cock into the glass.

"Ooooooohhh shiiit!" groaned Bobby, as his cock bucked in Alison's tender fingers, spasming before shooting a huge jet of cum into the glass, the thick creamy sperm coating the inside of the glass like frosting. Another blast shot out, making an audible noise as it hit the side of the glass, rapidly followed by another. Pam allowed the glass to drop slightly; and the third jet splashed over the rim spraying her stomach and one breast.

"Ooops!" she said, giggling, and hastily adjusting her grip to catch the remaining loads that shot out until they finally slowed to a dribble; and she caught the final few drops and scooped them into the glass.

"Wow! That's awesome!"

She held the glass up, displaying the pool of cum in the bottom of the glass and the thick splatters that ran down the inside to join it. A stray droplet hung from the head of Bobby's cock as Alison gently stroked it while Bobby came down from this orgasm; and Pam couldn't resist scooping it up with her finger and licking it off.

"Mmmm... yummy! C'mon Nathan let's see what you've got!" she said, setting the glass down.

She clearly wasn't going to have to wait long; as Ellie's hands were working overtime on him, massaging his huge cock like a pepper grinder, and whispering in his ear.

"Mmmm, come on, give me that huge fucking load. Shoot your cum for me and fill the glass. I want to see it."

Nathan was obviously going to oblige. Throwing his head back, he let out a roar and tensed every muscle in his body as his cock thrust out towards the glass. Ellie was still jerking him as he started to cum, the first couple of loads merely dribbling out and splattering on the ground before the first huge blast erupted. Ellie's jerking meant about half of it went in the glass, the other half sprayed in Cynthia's face. She turned away in surprise before giggling, but had the presence of mind to keep the glass in position, so Ellie could slow her stroking and milk Nathan's giant dick into the flute, all of it splashing into the glass with the exception of a couple of stray spurts that escaped.

She continued to stroke him after his cum had stopped shooting, squeezing the last few drops from his huge tool, clearly intent on making sure every drop went into the glass.

Cynthia scooped the cum off her cheek and dropped it into the glass to add to the rest.

"Wow, that's quite a load! Let's see them together."

Pam held up Bobby's glass and the girls studied them side by side. The glasses were both coated with cum blasts and such a mess, it was pretty much impossible to tell if one was fuller than the other.

"Hmmmm, they look pretty equal to me. I think you both have a huge amount of cum."

"I wonder whose tastes better," mused Pam. "I know Bobby's is pretty sweet."

She put her finger in Nathan's glass and scooped a glob off the inside before sampling it.

"Mmmmm, that's pretty nice too. A little less salty maybe. What do you think?"

Cynthia hesitated, clearly not sure on the idea of tasting cum.

"C'mon a little won't make you straight. Here, try."

Pam took a scoop from Bobby's glass and offered it to Cyn, who hesitantly tried it, figuring she'd already swallowed a mouthful of it so a little more wouldn't hurt. It wasn't too bad, and as she was swallowing it, Pam scooped a little of Nathan's for her to try; and she licked it from her finger, letting the taste go over her tongue before swallowing it.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,180 Followers