Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,180 Followers

"Hmm they both taste like cum to me. But I'm not really an expert."

"Say I wonder if the girls could recognise their man's cum? What do you think, a blindfold taste test?"

Alison was a little taken aback; but Ellie was still in the mood for some competition.

"Sure, and the looser has to chug both loads!"

"Cool! Alison, are you in?" asked Pam.

"Well, I don't know... I suppose..." she wavered, but then caught the triumphant look in Ellie's eye, and remembered the sight of her writhing on Bobby's cock and made her mind up. "Yes, alright then."

"Cool!"

Pam fetched a couple of scarves; and they tied them around Ellie's and Alison's eyes before handing the glasses to them.

Alison took the first glass and raised it to her lips, the pungent aroma of cum strong as she felt the glass on her skin. She tipped it up and felt a trickle of thick cum run into her mouth. She ran it over her tongue like she was tasting a fine wine. It was not unpleasant, thick and quite sweet.

"And now glass number 2."

Cynthia passed Alison the second glass and took the first from her. Alison took a sip and somehow she knew this was Bobby's cum instantly. Whether it was the saltier taste, the fact that she had tasted it so many times before, or the fact that he was her own flesh and blood, she knew it was his. She wanted to drink it all, almost reluctant to share it with another woman, but then remembered the point and handed it back, saying. "That's Bobby's."

Ellie took her turn next, sipping one glass and the next. Alison had removed her blindfold and could see Ellie grimacing at the taste. Clearly she didn't enjoy swallowing cum and Alison guessed that was why the forfeit of swallowing both loads was one Ellie hoped

would go to Alison. Ellie forced the cum down and took the second glass, clearly not enjoying it, but took a second sip and grimaced before setting it down.

"Well?" enquired Cyn.

"Ummm... I'm not sure. I think maybe 2 was Nathan."

"Uh oh...looks like we have a winner, and a loser!"

Ellie removed her blindfold and Cyn held the glasses for her.

"Loser chugs both loads?"

Ellie looked pissed but there wasn't much she could say. It was her idea after all. She took the first glass which Alison worked out must have been Nathan's and raised it to her lips. Taking a deep breath, she tipped the whole load into her mouth and forced it down, gagging on the quantity and taste. Cyn handed her the second glass and Ellie held it, pausing to get her gag reflex under control. After a few deep breaths she raised it and tipping Bobby's sperm into her mouth, forcing it down in a couple of swallows.

"Wow, way to go Ellie! Think you should get all the drops, though," suggested Pam.

The glasses still had some cum running down the insides; and Ellie reluctantly scooped them up and licked them off her fingers, forcing that down as well.

"Ok, that's the lot," Ellie muttered as she swallowed the last drops.

"Way to go. Well what do you say we..." Cynthia was interrupted by Ellie.

"Oh God!"

Ellie pushed past Cyn and ran into the apartment and into the bathroom where she slammed the door.

"Ooops. I guess she had too much to drink!" Pam giggled, and the others joined in.

Ellie was clearly in no mood for any more partying; and by now it was getting late, so they wrapped things up and headed their separate ways. The combination of the sex and the drinks meant Bobby was asleep in the bedroom by the time Alison joined him. She looked at him lying on the bed, still wearing the costume and makeup she'd put on him, looking so beautiful she thought her heart would break. In a few days' time, the holiday would be over and they would be heading home, Bobby to college and her back to her job and her lonely life. She pushed the thoughts away and poured herself another glass of champagne. She wouldn't allow herself to think about it for now. Just enjoy the moment.

Cumming in Ch 22. Bobby and Alison return home. As Bobby heads off to college, Alison has a terrible surprise waiting for her.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,180 Followers