All Comments on 'Motherslut Ch. 04'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. Keep it up. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TIme for Changes

Would like to see their relationship evolve to husband/wife. They have a ceremony (maybe at that mother/son off-shore club) to marry; complete with rings and vows. He calls her by her first name -as a respectful and loving husband would. Then baby bump time. Keep going, please!

alo0ozalo0ozover 3 years ago

need a baby. and more love.

Please, please, don't add other people to the mix and ruin this loving story.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Enjoying your story perhaps a little more interaction with other people orJealousy thrown in would make it better you got a good solid 4 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Enjoyed it. Commented on the last part that I was happy to was taking a more loving path as wasn't a fan of the bullying way it was going. Wouldnt want more people added into the sexual part. Agree with another commenter the mother son club will end up being where they marry. Hopefully anyway.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the final chapter. The first two chapters made the son out to be a deceitful, selfish bastard who hates his mother. I was glad to see that he cared enough about his mother to understand her needs and learn to satisfy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ten thousand times using motherslut killed it for me. Boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous