Motherslut Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother and son continue their fun and go on a date.
11.5k words
4.58
32.5k
66

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,306 Followers

*All characters in this story are over the age of 18. No underage suggestions or role play appear in this story.*

Sleeping naked wrapped in each other's arms and with my sexy motherslut sprawled over me has come to be my favorite way to sleep. There was just something peaceful about us celebrating our incestuous union by relaxing together after our many energetic trysts. I woke up feeling relaxed and totally fulfilled. I looked down at her face and found that she was already awake and was watching me with a cute little grin on her face and a certain sparkle in her eyes. I stretched and my body shook under her as I woke up. She finally broke the comfortable silence, saying "You said you loved me, baby."

I smirked at her and asked, "Was THAT ever in doubt, mom."

She giggled and snuggled closer as she said, "Well yes when I thought I was demeaning and humiliating my sweet son by constantly making you tend to my depraved and perverted urges."

I laughed as I corrected her, "Well if you remember, I always said that I loved you, even when you were taking advantage of me. My motherslut needed to have her incestuous desires properly addressed and satisfied. And I'm sure you will agree, I did a damn good job at that."

She giggled again and poked my ribs playfully, before answering "Yes, you are a very attentive and fulfilling lover. I'm actually surprised I didn't notice that you enjoyed my taking advantage of you. But I know the truth now. You love me!"

I laughed as she sang that last part, sounding like a lovesick teen. I then smirked as I teased, "Well can you blame me? You are ungodly sexy. In fact, I know you would give every model and actress a run for their money. You told me what attracts you to me, but do you know what I love about you?"

I lowered my hands to her DD breasts and cupped them gently in my hands as I said, "These luscious breasts are a sight to behold. They deserve to be seen and sucked. I can't think of anyone who could disagree."

I then lowered my hands to her hips, saying "Your hips and thighs feel and look amazing. I love it when you wrap them around my waist and hold me close. Your figure is incredibly sexy. Not too big and certainly not too small. I especially love it when you squeeze your thighs around my head when I'm licking your pussy and sucking your clit."

Motherslut's eyes closed as she felt my hands snake down to grip her ass cheeks, as I said "Your bubble butt is very lickable, as I have proven time and time again, and I'll continue to do so. When I see this sexy ample ass squeezed into your tight yoga pants, I want to drop to my knees and worship it with my mouth and tongue until you come so hard your legs shake. And when I'm fucking you or you're riding my hard cock, your ass cheeks shake in the most erotic way imaginable."

Motherslut was beginning to breath harder as my words and touches aroused her. She then gasped as I slid my hand between her legs and tenderly cupped and massaged her pussy lips and clit, as I continued "Your pussy lips drip with your juices when my mouth gets anywhere near them. I love to suck your juices and taste you on my tongue. Your clit gets so hard and sensitive when I wrap my lips around it and suck. And your slut hole wraps around my hard cock or tongue when I'm inside you. Your so hot and wet when I'm inside you. And when your slut hole floods my mouth with your pussy juice, I swallow every drop you give me."

Next, I snaked my hand behind her back and rubbed her puckered asshole, saying "Now tight little asshole is so sensitive that you orgasm almost as soon as you feel my hot breath on it. The first time I teased your asshole with my tongue and then plunged my warm wet tongue inside, you clamped down on me so tight that I was stuck. You orgasmed so hard that it took you over a minute to relax and catch your breath. Then when I slid my big hard cock up your ass, I felt your whole body stiffen. The way you looked on your hands and knees, looked like you could feel my hard cock skewering your entire body and coming out of your mouth. You took your first deep ass fucking like a true motherslut and you even slammed your ass back into my hard thrusts. You came so hard with my cock in your ass that I had to slow down or I would cum too quick. When I finally seeded your sexy ass, it felt like I was coating your insides with my hot cum."

I then brought my arms back up to hug her closer as I looked her in the eyes and said, "But your beautiful face can have my mouth watering and my cock as hard as a rock with just a smile and look from you. Your cute smiles, shy glances, and the look on your face when you are mid-orgasm leave me breathless every time. Your lips wrapped around my hard cock and the way you look me in the eyes as you suck my cock, only goes to show that you love going down on me as much as I love going down on you. Then when I cum in your mouth and you have swallowed my hot seed, you smile up at me letting me know that YOU did that to me."

Motherslut was breathing harder still. Her face was flushed and her breasts were heaving. She looked at me with such love and lust that I knew we were going to be ravishing each other very soon. I was not wrong.

We continued to fuck like perverted bunnies ever since. The great thing about the whole COVID pandemic was that I was doing my senior year of high school online and she was working from home. We settled into a schedule of ravishingly each other in the mornings when we woke up in our bed together and at night until we collapsed in exhaustion. We even began to compete to see who woke up first, so they could wake the other up in increasingly kinky ways. Waking up to blowjobs, me licking her pussy or sucking her clit, her straddling my face and masturbating herself on my mouth and nose, me rubbing my hard cock on her lips until she yawned allowing me to slip inside her mouth, and almost anything else we could think of to one-up the other.

We went at it over the course of the day as well. Any time either of us wasn't paying attention, the other would pounce and initiate another round of incest. One of our mutually favorite things to do was wait for the other person to be on Skype or the phone, and go down on them and see how they would be able to continue the conversation without being caught. We were such a lust-filled couple that there were entire days that we fucked in every room of the house, even the garage and outside at the pool. We had entered into an incestuous mother/son relationship with our eyes open, so there was never any doubt in our minds about our situation. We both wore or forbidden taboo love for each other like a badge in our chests. We both knew that what we had transcended the common cultural norms, and though we never flaunted our relationship, we never cared what others might think. Plus we knew that if other mothers and sons knew what they were missing out on, they would jump at the chance to have what we had. Motherslut and I had become so attuned to each other's furtive looks, glances, and even body stances, that we would suddenly find ourselves ravishingly each other without a word being said. We did however still taunt and tease each other mercilessly during sex, and both of us fed off it and would use it to push ourselves to greater pleasure.

We were a real couple now and we both loved it. We even began to plan and research romantic getaways where no one would know us, and where we could therefore act naturally with each other. I had even started to correspond with other mother/son couples online (all of us anonymous of course to protect ourselves). But I was surprised at how many of us there really was. Apparently, we were late to this particular incestuous party and had a lot of catching up to do. I got a lot of advice and loved hearing about how others began their relationships. I was even able to offer advice and suggestions to mothers and/or sons who had not yet sealed their incestuous deal. After a while, I received a very private invitation to an exclusive club/resort outside of the country that catered specifically to mother/son couples. I wasn't sure if we were ready for that, but it was intriguing nonetheless. Learning more about how not so rare our relationship really was, gave me hope that mom and I could lead a somewhat normal life as a couple. We might have to move, but considering I was going to be attending college in a few months, I didn't think that it would be an issue. Besides, a fresh start where my mother and I could actually be a couple and no one knew we were mother and son, really appealed to me.

One day after I had been reading my messages, I discovered a very familiar story. It seems that a mother had been induced and seduced just like I did with my motherslut. I did some digging into her other conversations and realized that this slut was in fact my motherslut. I laughed when I realized that we were doing the exact same things: reaching out to others, sharing advice and fears, revealing our escapades, seeking advice, and really just seeing what others were experiencing in our world of incest. I kept my knowledge of her a secret, for now, knowing that I could tease her about it at a future time. But it also made me extremely happy to find that she was interested in thinking about the long term aspects of our relationship as well as looking into ways that we could truly be a couple without having to hide. Needless to say, I quickly sought her out and induced so many orgasms upon my surprised but gleefully happy motherslut, that we both found ourselves naked and collapsed exhausted on the living room floor.

As the weeks went on, I decided to spice things up a bit. Not that our relationship had gone stale or needed to be rekindled, but I knew we would both enjoy some kinky fun. I booked us a table in a nice restaurant in the next town and a suite in their best hotel. We were both excited about the prospect of going on a date. We knew that people might recognize us, so we had to be discreet, which added to our fun. Staying at a hotel in the next town gave us the pretext of being too far away to drive home and therefore forcing us to stay the night. I was planning on taunting, teasing, and flirting with my motherslut mercilessly and I knew she planned to do the same. It was like a game to see what we could get away with, without anyone seeing us as a couple.

I loaded our overnight bags in my car as we prepared to leave. Motherslut apparently wanted to start the teasing early, because when she came out to get in the car she dropped her keys and then turned around to bend over, giving me the perfect view of her gorgeous bubble butt straining to burst out of her jeans. I was instantly hard as a rock. When my motherslut knowingly looked at my crotch she smirked up at me knowing she had definitely got the first point in this game. I smiled back at her and graciously helped her into the car. Leaning forward to her ear as I held her hand, I huskily whispered "Motherslut, now you get to see my bulge the whole drive there."

She mockingly glared at me as I shut her door and climbed in on my side. We held hands as I drove us to the hotel. It was about an hour's drive and we spent it in a comfortable silence listening to music. However, once we got on the interstate, motherslut unlatched her seat belt and leaned over to press her mouth close to my ear. She then snaked her hand down to the bulge in my pants as she said, "Mmm, is this big hard cock in my son's pants for me? Well, I guess it would be a shame to let it go to waste."

With that, she unzipped my pants, maneuvered my very hard cock out, and then dropped her head to my lap. She then began to slowly lick my cock head, like an ice cream cone as she moaned in pleasure. I moaned as I felt her wrap her lips around my cock and begin a slow and steady pace, sucking my hard cock. I gripped the steering wheel tightly with both hands as I tried to concentrate on the road.

Motherslut was sucking my cock slowly and enjoying her snack on the road. She then began to pick up speed as she snaked her hand inside my pants to massage my balls. I moaned deeply at this, as motherslut used her other hand to stroke my hard cock into her mouth as she continued to suck. She gave amazing head. A fact that she had been repeating every day of our relationship. She was even able to draw out my orgasm by pulling gently in my balls to make me last longer before I came. I don't know how many times I had shot my load down her throat and I doubt she did either. Neither she nor I had ever talked about or suggested I give her a facial. I had never really seen the point, other than to show my dominance, which I didn't need to do. And motherslut seemed to prefer that all of my loads were shot into one of her three holes. I bet she considered anything else to be a waste and I was not going to argue against my beautiful motherslut's wishes.

Motherslut was moaning loudly now and I was having a very difficult time concentrating on driving. I felt the customary twitching of my cock and my balls began to draw up, but motherslut seemed to have other ideas and pulled my balls back down and massaged them into relaxation, making me groan at the loss of my building orgasm. I heard motherslut giggle around my cock as she continued to blow me. I shook my head in exasperation and tried to refocus on driving.

I decided to taunt and tease my motherslut, knowing that it always egged her on and made her incredibly horny to hear her son talk dirty to her. I applauded myself for being able to speak in a clear voice as I said, "Mmm, I guess my dirty motherslut needs a shot of protein before dinner. I'm sure any mother should always drink her protein right from the source, don't you? It's always nice when a good motherslut takes the time to tend to her son's needs before her own. You're such a good motherslut and you love to prove that to me, don't you. I bet you've memorized the taste of my hot cum. I know you love feeling me blow my big hot loads right down your throat. Only the best of the best mothersluts have swallowed as many of their son's loads as you have. In fact, I bet you could have skipped plenty of meals and gotten all of your daily requirements of sustenance just from my hot cum alone. That might even be something you could advertise, a new all-natural food substitute for horny, depraved, and dirty mommies...the hot cum of their own sons."

My talking clearly had the desired effect. Motherslut really went to town on my hard cock now. She sped up and increased the suction on my cock. It felt like she was trying to suck my brain out through my cock. In no time I was moaning uncontrollably and I was having difficulty sitting still. My legs were shaking and my arms began to hurt with the effort of gripping the steering wheel. I then clenched my teeth as I came in a powerful orgasm, blasting my cum deep into my own mother's throat. Motherslut moaned in pleasure as she sucked and swallowed every drop of my seed.

Sighing in accomplishment, she placed one last kiss to my cock head, before carefully putting my cock back in my pants and zipping me back up. She then sat back in her seat and refastened her seatbelt. She then smirked at me before saying, "I've always wanted to give road head. Thanks, baby. Mommy is feeling fulfilled and much happier now."

I shook my head at her cuteness, but she was always cute to me. I reached over and clasped our hands together again, as I continued to drive. I then thought of something and pouted, saying "Well I just am sorry that I won't be able to go down on you sometime when you are driving. I wish I could return the favor."

I didn't add that I would be able to rub her clit and finger her pussy, the next time she drove, because that was a surprise I looked forward to giving her. Motherslut just laughed and said, "Well, it's probably a good thing that you go down on me while I'm driving. Every time you lick my pussy or suck my clit I cum so hard that I lose control of my body. But I'm sure we can think of plenty of ways for you to return the favor."

We both laughed and settled back into our comfortable silence, as I began to plan my next move to make her head spin. I smiled thinking that we were acting like such a cute horny couple, but since that was exactly what we were, I guessed that was to be expected. I pulled her hand up to my lips and kissed the back of her hand as I simply said, "I love you, and all of your dirty and perverted incestuous urges."

Motherslut giggled and answered back, "And I love your depraved and deviant desires to constantly make your own mother cum so hard that she forgets how to breathe."

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders as I winked at my beautiful mother. To which she blushed and giggled cutely. I smiled and turned back to the road, thinking about how much I loved her and how lucky I was. We were so similar in almost every way: our sex drives, our willingness and ability to please the other, our overwhelming attraction to each other, our dirty mindedness, and our complete love and devotion to each other. I hummed quietly as I considered how great it was to be with my own mother and know that she felt the same about me. I had lost count of how many times I had caught her staring at me with immense amounts of emotion on her face band in her eyes.

Motherslut and I arrive at the hotel and let the valet park the car as the bellhop grabbed our bags. I again walked to my beautiful mother's side of the car and opened her door to help her out. We then walked hand in hand to the front desk to check-in. Having done that, I grabbed our key card, and we walked casually to the elevator. Arriving there, I took our bags and dismissed the bellhop, as we made our way to the elevator. Mom leaned casually against me for the ride to the top. We were silently waiting, and a little annoyed that a rather chatty and very obnoxious couple decided to approach us to strike up a conversation and join us for the ride up because they said several times "we're only a floor lower than you."

Mom and I attempted polite conversation as the other couple just wouldn't leave us alone. I began to get bold and began to slowly rub motherslut's panty line and ass cheeks, unseen by the other couple. Motherslut stiffened slightly and was obviously having difficulty continuing the conversation as I continued to tease her. Luckily the elevator soon made it to our floor, apparently skipping theirs, and we disembarked, with the other couple left alone and joking about forgetting to press their floor. We pleasantly said our goodbyes and walked to our room.

The inside was immaculate and amazing. Motherslut gasped, and complained saying "Baby, this is too much."

I of course shook my head and drew her in for a deep kiss, letting her feel my emotions. Motherslut moaned and melted into the kiss. Knowing that we only had a little while to freshen up and dress properly for our date, we were unable to do anything more. We unpacked our things and began to prepare in a comfortable silence, only punctured with our casual compliments of the other's choice of clothes and appearance. Motherslut had chosen a tight little black dress, that showcased her amazing body. I even had to zip her up, after running my hands approvingly up her sides. I was in a dark brown suit that had been a custom gift from a tailor friend of the family. We both acknowledged each other's and our own obvious sexiness, as we walked arm in arm back to the elevator. The elevator stopped at the next floor down and we were once again joined by the overly chatty couple. They greeted us with obvious compliments to our appearances, designed to allow us to do the same for them. Motherslut squeezed my hand in announce at their pushy and obnoxious behavior. For some reason, they felt compelled to tell us their whole night's itinerary, which consisted of a movie (the theatre was closed), a romantic evening at a FINE dining establishment (not ours luckily it was booked solid), followed by a romantic walk in the park (which closes at night after dark due to COVID). We both nodded and tried to be polite while offering only vague answers to their question about our plans.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,306 Followers