Motherslut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They followed us to the valet as we waited for our car, even though their car was parking in the back and not with the valet. We separated with polite vagueness as to seeing each other again, as we climbed into my car. Driving away, motherslut blew out in obvious annoyance at their unyielding determination to, as the other female had put it, "compare our romantic plans." We both laughed at their incessant need and desire to advertise and detail their romantic evening together. We laughed again deciding that they likely had no idea about the theater and park being closed, but thanked our luck that they weren't at the same restaurant as us, though we both had the opinion that they had been trying to get us to invite them after motherslut had let it slip where we were going. We even laughed at the annoying female's sharp glance at the flustered male when they heard this, apparently, he had been unsuccessful in booking a table. He even half-heartedly joked that I must have just beaten him to it when I made our reservations, but then had the gall to point out "graciously" that all would be forgiven if they were allowed to join us. We could tell that the female actually thought we might say yes. I was prepared to tell them to go to hell at that point, but motherslut had sensed my growing agitation and jumped in pointing out that if we did that then they would miss the movie that they so wanted to see. Luckily by that point, the valet had arrived with our car and effectively ended the conversation. We laughed again, before returning to a comfortable silence as we drove to our restaurant.

Arriving at the restaurant, I gave my keys to the valet and clasped mom's hand in mine as we walked inside. Motherslut hugged my video to her side and leaned into me as we approached the hostess. We checked in and they quickly escorted us to our table, I had specifically requested a quiet table away from everyone else, but still close enough that we could enjoy the slow romantic music played by the live band. It was a quiet setting with a small dance floor for slow dances, and we quickly relaxed at our table as the waitress took our drink orders.

Motherslut beamed at me, loving the atmosphere. We chatted quietly and enjoyed our drinks and then our food. By the end of the dinner, we were sitting quietly and enjoying our quiet evening. Motherslut and I had moved our chairs closer together and we were now holding hands and leaning into each other. Neither of us were very good dancers, but when the house band began to play Mel Carter's "Hold me, thrill me, kiss me" I stood up and offered my hand to my beautiful mother and asked, "Care to dance with me, lover?"

Motherslut beamed and took my hand, but then whispered "Here? Are you sure?"

I smiled warmly at her and simply nodded as I led her to the dance floor. The dance floor was small and could probably only hold 6-8 couples, but only 2 other couples were dancing so we had plenty of room. We then embraced and begin to slow dance and sway to the romantic music. Motherslut was glowing and felt amazing pressed tightly to my body. I gently stroked her back as we lost ourselves in each other's eyes.

We danced to "our song" and then continued to dance to the next two slow songs. By now motherslut and I had begun to press and grind our bodies together. With a smirk and a knowing wink, we walked back to our table and paid our bill. I then led us back outside to the valet standing by with my car.

As I drove us back to our hotel, motherslut was still glowing from our romantic night out. She reached over and clasped our hands as she gushed, "Baby, that was so romantic and perfect. I wish we could do that every Friday night, like our own 'date night.'"

I heard sadness leak into her voice as she finished, knowing that it was too difficult to do in our home town. I agreed sadly, but then perked up as I said, "We could. We would just have to be more subtle about our relationship. If we did it right, anyone who knew us would just see us enjoying a night out as a normal loving mother and son. But I'm sure we could still be sneaky and tease each other. Who knows we might even help and inspire other mothers and sons who feel the same way we do. Well not the same way we do, no one could love anyone the way I love you, motherslut."

I added that last bit as a show of my feelings for my beautiful mother and as a tease by using my pet name for her. Motherslut giggled and playfully swatted my arm. Then got serious as she said, "I love you too, baby."

She then smiled cutely in disbelief as she asked, "Do you really think other mothers and sons around here have a kink for incest.?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response to her question as I smirked, enjoying her choice of acknowledging our taboo. I then answered, "You never know. Anything is possible. Besides if more mothers and sons knew how much amazing sex we are having, I'm sure they would at least consider joining team incest."

Mom giggled at my choice of words and hummed to herself as she thought of all of the dirty incestuous activities we had already done together. We continued on in silence for the rest of the drive, completely comfortable with each other to not need to break the silence. I noticed mom was staring at me with a look of pure love on her face, but with lust in her eyes. Motherslut was busy going over tonight's romantic dinner in her mind as she thought of what to do once we got back to our suite. She felt her slut hole tingle and grow wet at the thought that we would soon be ravishing each other. She smirked thinking of us being the first mother/son couple to fuck like bunnies in that room, and maybe even the first to do so in the whole hotel.

Pulling up to the hotel, I groaned in annoyance as I spotted the other couple that seemed hell-bent on following us around. They looked to be quietly arguing as they walked back from the parking lot. Mom saw them too and shit me a look of "well here we go again." I pulled up and handed my keys to the valet again. I then came to motherslut's side and held her hand as she followed me. We attempted to walk fast and not be noticed, but unfortunately, we were spotted. The female called out to us and they hurried to catch up. We smiled and asked how their night had been, as we continued walking towards the elevators. The male laughed a little embarrassed, as he explained everything that we had already known about their badly planned night out.

We nodded and acted disappointed for them. The female then began complaining endlessly about the restaurant, clearly wanting more attention and our sympathy. We attempted to put a positive spin on their night out, but every time either of us tried, the female would interrupt us and tell us how wrong we are and how much a horrible night it had turned out to be. Once we got into the elevator, we again attempted to lighten the mood and say that the night could be salvaged with minimal effort on their part, but they both seemed to want to paint themselves as victims of forces beyond their control desperate to ruin their "perfect evening."

Once again, the male tried to "jokingly" blame me for his inability to plan ahead and actually make reservations in advance. Motherslut now stepped in and sweetly stated that I had made our reservations just 3 nights ago, so if he tried to make reservations 2 weeks ago (as he claimed) then I had obviously not been responsible for their problem with the restaurant. The female shot a serious glare at the male, who now seemed a little put out for being called out on his bullshit. Mom simply leaned into me as she kindly said that she wouldn't bore them by telling them about our romantic dinner and dancing. This seemed to shut them both up for a minute or two, but then the female asked what our plans were for the rest of the night. Mom again answered, "Oh, after the romantic night we had, I'm taking him to bed as soon as possible. In fact, it's a good thing you're both here, otherwise, I might have jumped his bones right in the elevator."

I then chimed in as I looked down at motherslut, saying "Yes, but there is the problem with the security cameras in here, sexy."

Motherslut beamed up at me, as she said, "Oh, are there cameras in here? We wouldn't want to give the poor staff here a heart attack by hosting our own porno shoot right here in the elevator, now would we?"

We smiled at each other and kissed tenderly, completely ignoring the annoying couple. Our kissing must have started to make them feel uncomfortable, or more likely left out because the male suddenly cleared his throat to get our attention. I glanced up just as the elevator stopped at their floor. I ignored his pointed look, as I simply said, "Well, you two enjoy the rest of the night. We surely will."

The female then grabbed the male's hand and pulled him off the elevator. To our credit, we waited for the elevator doors to shut before we burst out laughing. I leaned down and kissed motherslut's neck as the doors opened to our floor. Motherslut then grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the elevator and to our suite. Shutting the suite door, we immediately threw ourselves at each other in a passionate kiss. Our hands were rubbing and stroking each other's bodies, desperate for more contact between us. We parted, breathing deeply, and smiling at each other. Mom then took me by the hand and with a knowing smile led me into the bedroom. She was about to turn around, but I stopped her with my hands on her hips and whispered into her ear, "I think motherslut's feeling a little horny."

Motherslut gasped as she felt my hands moving over her body. I then leaned forward and taking the zipper to her dress between my teeth, slowly sank to my knees. Her dress fell open at the back, but it was tight enough on her that the rest stayed where it was. I then ran my hands back up her body as I stood up and slowly slipped the dress from her shoulders. I ran my hands along her body, taking her dress down until it passed her hips and bubble butt. I then let it fall to the floor. I unhooked her bra and slipped it from her body as I snaked my hands to grope her luscious breasts from behind. I slid my hands down to her waist and slowly pulled down her thong.

Motherslut was breathing hard and I knew that she was dripping wet. She stepped out of her thong and kicked them aside. She began to grind her ass into my hard cock as she moaned deeply. I placed my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Did my motherslut have a good time tonight?"

She nodded and gasped out, "God, yes!"

I answered back, "Good. Then my new diabolical plan succeeded."

She whimpered as she felt my hands teasing her ass cheeks and naked panty line, and whispered back "What plan was that, baby?"

I chuckled as I breathed out, "I booked us a lovely suite where no one knows us, had us both dress up, took you to a nice romantic dinner, and even slow danced with my beautiful motherslut. I did all of this to bring you back here and have my way with you."

Motherslut moaned at my touches and answered, "You didn't need all of this to have incestuous sex with your mother. You can and have had your way with me anytime you want, baby. This was just the most romantic evening I have ever had."

I smirked at her answer, as I continued "Very true, but tonight is all about you. You deserve to be treated like this. You should be able to go out and have fun with your loving son and not have to worry about what people think or what they might say. I just took special steps to ensure that. Now I am going to see how many orgasms you can endure before you pass out."

With that, I dropped to my knees behind her and ran my hands down her ample ass cheeks. I then leaned forward and planted a tender kiss to both cheeks, before spreading them wide and revealing her puckered asshole. Motherslut was panting and moaning above me. She then looked over her shoulder trying to watch, as I leaned forward and placed another tender kiss to her puckered hole. She gasped and moaned in pleasure, as I then began to lick her asshole. I teased her and didn't force my tongue into her tight little hole, but instead licked it tenderly. She then went rigid and gasped, as I plunged my warm wet tongue deep into her asshole and began to lick deep within.

Motherslut moaned deeply and pressed her ass back into my face. I loved having her ample ass cheeks against my face. I started to lick her in all the right places, increasing her moans of pleasure. I felt her bend over and brace her hands on the bed for stability, as I continued my deep rectal licking. I then began to tongue fuck her asshole with deep penetrating plunges of my tongue. I was making her asshole slick with my spit as she moaned in pleasure. I felt her breath catch as I hit her insides just right with my tongue. Motherslut and I both loved it when I rimmed her puckered asshole. I thought back to the first time I did this, smiling against her asshole as I thought about her first reaction to her son's warm tongue up her ass.

Her breathing began to pick up and I knew that she would orgasm soon. Both of us loved it when she orgasmed with my tongue in her asshole. I smiled again thinking of how much fun it was to tease and devour her lovely holes. Motherslut always came quickest when I had my tongue or mouth on her succulent openings. I knew that I was the first person to lick her pussy, suck her clit, and tongue fuck her tight little asshole. I remember feeling both sorry for her and proud that I was the first to properly please her holes. Motherslut moaned loudly as I gripped her ass cheeks tighter in my hands and began to pick up the pace of my tongue fucking.

She started to taunt me, saying "God, baby, I love it when you shove your hot tongue in mommy's ass. Such a good boy. Eat my asshole, baby. I want to feel your tongue deep inside me until I cum. I bet you make me cum without ever touching my wet pussy. Do you like making your mommy moan like a wanton slut when you stick your tongue in my asshole? I bet you are hard as a rock right now. I bet your big hard cock is leaking precum. I bet the only thing you like more than licking your mommy's asshole is licking your mommy's wet pussy."

As usual, I agreed with everything she said. My motherslut knew me very well. But I knew her very well too. I eased my hands off her ass cheeks, then brought them both down in a satisfying smack to both cheeks, just hard enough to sting and add to her pleasure. She yelped and clenched her asshole around my tongue. Motherslut had come to thoroughly enjoy my surprises during our many bouts of love-making. She was so sensitive and responsive to my touches. I had come to realize that she had never had and adequate or attentive lover, so she had to make one. I smiled as I thought that she had given birth to her perfect lover.

Motherslut's moans had grown in volume and she was beginning to rock back and forth, pressing her ass back into me and fucking her asshole on my tongue. I smiled, knowing that my motherslut was just as much of a wanton and dirty-minded nymphomaniac when it came to me as I was when it came to her. Her breathing had begun to come out in gasps and pants, as she drew closer to her orgasm. I smiled against her asshole as I remembered her giving me a blowjob in the car and knowing that I had some catching up to do. I flicked my tongue up and down on last time, hard and deep. Motherslut cried out and tensed all of her muscles as she orgasmed hard.

I continued to lick her asshole lazily as I let her ride out her orgasm. She would be unable to do anything for a few minutes anyway, I might as well take my time. After a few minutes of slow licking, motherslut began to breathe normally again. I slowly withdrew my tongue from her puckered hole, before placing a tender kiss to her asshole and then both of her ass cheeks. I then stood up and helped her crawl into bed. I stood over her, as I slowly removed my jacket, shoes, socks, and pants. I kept eye contact with her, as she watched me slowly strip in front of her with a cute smile on her face. She even let out a giggle as my hard cock finally sprang free from my pants. Smiling at me, she said "Looks like someone wants to come out and play. I want to play with that big hard cock too."

I smiled at her as I said, "Oh, don't worry, motherslut, this hard cock is all yours tonight and any time you want it. But first..."

I trailed off, as I crawled up onto the bed and settled myself on my stomach, between her legs. I wrapped my arms around her lovely thighs, as I placed tender teasing kisses along her inner thighs. She moaned at the feeling of her son's lips on her skin. I then let my tongue run up and down her inner thighs, making her squirm at my teasing. She whimpered and tried to move, but I held her still so I could have my fun before giving her what she wanted. She finally gave up trying to squirm out of my arms, and begged "Please, baby. I need you so bad."

I moaned at her plea, as I asked "What do you need, my beautiful motherslut?"

Almost in tears with lust and ignoring her pride by begging her son, she begged "My pussy, baby. Mommy needs her son to lick and suck her wet pussy. Please, baby. I need you so bad!"

Who was I to withhold incestuous pleasure from my motherslut? I dropped my head back between her legs and ran my tongue up between her pussy lips, savoring her sweet juices. Motherslut threw her head back and moaned deeply as I then took each of her pussy lips into my mouth and sucked them gently, cleaning them of her delectable juices. After licking her pussy lips clean, I slowly pressed my tongue into my motherslut's wet pussy. She moaned as she felt my warm tongue begin to enter her. I continued to press forward in my motherslut's precious hole until my mouth came to rest against her pussy. I then began to lick deep inside with my tongue as I sucked with my open mouth.

Motherslut's reaction was immediate and violent. Her whole body shook with such force that I had difficulty holding her down. She cried out with a passion that threatened to have management calling us for a noise complaint. Her pussy spasmed and released a flood of juices right into my open mouth. I was actually surprised that my motherslut had orgasmed as quickly as she had. I had caught me off guard, but not as off guard as it had caught her. She stopped thrashing wildly and collapsed back on the bed panting and gasping from breath. She seemed to be trying to speak, but could not form any actual words. I smiled against her wet spasming pussy as I realized that I had just made my motherslut orgasm so hard that I had short-circuited her brain. I chuckled to myself as I continued to suck and lick her tasty slut hole.

Motherslut was finally getting her breath and speech back to normal. She began to talk dirty to me again. Knowing that it would spur me on, she said "Mmm...my sweet son loves mommy's wet pussy, doesn't he? I'm sure loving having my son show me his true talents at cunnilingus. You're such a dirty boy. Licking and sucking your mother's pussy. You should be ashamed and humiliated just thinking about it, but you do it so well and with so much gusto that I know you love it. My sweet boy, licking my pussy like he's trying to lick my cervix. And if you get that warm wet tongue any deeper into mommy's wet pussy, you might just do it. I'm going to cum all over your handsome face, baby. I want to see your face dripping with my pussy juice when you've finally had all of mommy's pussy that you can handle. And we both know how well you handle mommy's pussy, don't we, baby?"

I smiled into motherslut's again, as I listened to her dirty pillow talk. She was definitely getting good at taunting me. I loved hearing her say these crude and demeaning things to me, as I continued to lick and suck her delicious slut hole. I smirked as I decided to try a new trick that I had just read about the other day. I began to hum deep in my throat and let the sound and vibrations carry through my lips and right into my motherslut's pussy. Motherslut's reaction did not disappoint me. She immediately orgasmed again and her pussy seemed to explode with a fountain of juices right into my waiting and sucking mouth. I wasn't sure if I swallowed every drop, certainly every drop that flooded my mouth, but I was also sure that my face would indeed be covered in her juices after an explosive orgasm like that. She cried out in surprise and sheer pleasure as the vibrations traveled through her sensitive slut hole. I had to hold her down again, as her thrashing and shaking body almost pushed my mouth off of her pussy.