Motherslut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gasping for breath and almost sobbing in pleasure and the shock of having her orgasm build up in less than five seconds after I started humming. I would definitely have to do that to her again in the future if that was the reaction I got from her. I stopped humming and went back to simply sucking and licking her pussy, as I let her relax and catch her breath. After about five minutes, she finally asked "Dear god, what the hell was that, baby? I felt like I was going to pass out for a few seconds there. Where the hell did you learn that and why haven't you done that sooner?"

I laughed into her pussy, as I finally withdrew my tongue and stopped sucking her pussy. I placed my customary kiss to her pussy lips, before raising my head to look up at her, as I said "I read about that technique online a day or so ago. I've never tried it before and I wasn't sure if it would actually work. However, it seems that my motherslut does enjoy that immensely."

She giggled as she looked down at me and said, "Oh, I definitely enjoyed that, baby. Wow! You actually made me cum so hard that I saw stars."

I laughed at her reaction and description. I continued to look her in the eyes as I lowered my head and wrapped my lips around her clit. I began to suck very slowly, at first, just to let her get used to the new sensations of pleasure rolling through her. I figured that I should start off slow, considering the powerful orgasm that she had just had. Motherslut began moaning softly, as she enjoyed me sucking and licking her clit. I hoped that she would start talking dirty again soon. She always seemed to like talking dirty when she was in the throes of passion. She was especially vocal whenever she would straddle my face and have me lick and suck her pussy in that position. She really enjoyed looking down at me while I feasted on her slut hole. The look in her eyes when she watched me was always a big turn-on to me, and her dirty talk just added flavor to my feast.

Motherslut soon began to roll her hips against my face, adding additional stimulus to her sensitive clit. She was moaning louder now and I could tell she was working herself up to another orgasm. I gripped her thighs tighter, as she increased the speed and force of her rolling hips. She was biting her lower lip again, something she tended to do subconsciously when she was getting worked up. I wanted her to orgasm again soon. I wanted to give her so many orgasms that she would collapse in exhaustion. I thought that given how her night had gone so far, she would probably sleep soundly tonight and on the ride home tomorrow.

Sucking and licking her clit was certainly affecting my motherslut. Her moans had increased in volume again and the rolling of her hips had picked up as well. I began to hum again, just to see if the effect would be the same. Motherslut cried out and bucked her hips up into my face so hard, that I was afraid I had hurt her. She reached down and grabbed me by the head. At first, I thought she was trying to push my face away from her clit, but instead, she held me to her clit until she had finished. Her orgasm had hit her hard and fast again. I smiled against her clit, knowing that I had given her so much pleasure. I'm sure I had the same smile of satisfaction on my face as she did when she would suck my hard cock and swallow my hot cum. I have been wanting to take a picture of her smiling like that because she always looked so damn cute.

Motherslut finally released her hold on my head and relaxed as she enjoyed her after-glow. She sighed heavily and seemed like she melted into the bed. I released her clit from my lips and placed a tender kiss to her sensitive nub, as I began to crawl up her body towards her smiling face.

She had a smile of pure ecstasy and fulfillment, as she looked up at me. She cutely batted her eyelashes at me and whispered out, "Hey, baby. What are you doing up here with mommy?"

I smiled at her adorable banter, as I answered "Hello to you too, motherslut. I thought I might join you. You were looking a little lonely up here all alone."

She continued to smile up at me and said, "Mmm...I haven't been lonely since our first time together almost three weeks ago, but I'm glad you joined me anyway. I always like having you with me in bed. I was right, you certainly can handle mommy's pussy."

She giggled again and I smiled at her cute and honest comeback. Motherslut then said, "I want to feel you inside me now, baby. I want you to fuck your motherslut until I feel your hot cum coat my insides and I orgasm with you inside me. I want to feel my son's big hard cock fill my greedy pussy completely. Are you ready to fuck mommy, baby?"

I smirked at her ridiculous question. When was I not ready to fuck my mommy? I placed my hands on either side of her head to brace myself and hold my body weight. I then looked down and tauntingly said, "I believe you know where my big hard cock is mommy. Why don't you put it where you want it?"

Motherslut bit her lower lip again as she smiled up at me. She then looked down at my hard cock just above her pussy and licked her lips hungrily. She reached down and clasped her hand around my hard cock, before looking back up at me and slowly stroking it. She was definitely in a playful mood after so many orgasms in quick succession. She continued to smile up at me, as she said "Well, I can think of several places that I can put my son's big hard cock, and they are all eager to feel this cock inside them. But I think I will have this cock, right here."

Motherslut pulled me down by my hard cock, guiding me to her wet pussy. I felt her wet pussy lips against my cock head and began to gently push forward. We both moaned in pleasure as her slut hole swallowed my hard cock. I continued to push forward until our bodies were pressed together and my hard cock was buried inside her slut hole. I smirked and taunted her, saying "I guess the slut hole is living up to its name tonight. Mommy's wet pussy is very possessive when it comes to my hard cock, isn't it?"

Motherslut closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure as she enjoyed the feeling of my rock hard cock buried deep inside her pussy. She then opened her eyes and replied in a very serious and demanding, though still calm and relaxed tone, "Oh, mommy's slut hole is very possessive of HER son's big hard cock. But all three of mommy's holes love being impaled and stretched by this magnificent cock. In fact, they love nothing more than to be drenched in your hot cum after a nice long fucking."

I was actually surprised again by my motherslut's dirty talk. I then said, "You don't have to worry, motherslut and neither do your amazing holes, my big hard cock is all yours."

Motherslut smiled at this and snaked her hands around my back, as she held me close. We both seemed to come together at the same time for a passionate kiss. Our hands stroked and rubbed each other's bodies, as we kissed deeply showing our emotions. I then began to slowly thrust my hips forward, making us both moan into the kiss. I felt motherslut's pussy lubing my hard cock with her juices as I continued to slowly thrust into her slut hole. Neither of us talked. We continued the passionate kissing as I set a slow and steady pace of fucking my beautiful mother. I was again struck by the immense pleasure and emotions we were receiving and giving to each other. I knew that if any other mothers and sons could feel what we were feeling, they would freely and enthusiastically enter into the same relationship that we were in.

Our eyes were closed as we continued to kiss deeply. The sounds of our moans were muffled by our kissing. Motherslut's hands continued to stroke my back, as I snaked my hands around her sides. I wanted for us both to orgasm as we kissed. I thought the idea was very erotic and intimate. Motherslut's hand reached up to the back of my head, holding my face to hers. Her other hand slid lower and gripped my ass cheek and began to pull my hips into her, adding her strength to my thrusts. Neither of us sped up, both of us were content with our current steady love-making. We moaned again, as we both felt motherslut's pussy quiver around my hard cock. Motherslut and I both recognized this as a sign of her impending orgasm.

Motherslut began to moan more and began to grow higher in pitch as she felt her orgasm building. I began to clench my dick-root to make my hard cock jump, as I continued to slowly thrust into my motherslut's pussy. I felt her fingernails begin to dig into my skin, as her pleasure grew higher. Her pussy then spasmed and quivered, before releasing a flood of her juices over my hard cock. Motherslut moaned into my mouth and held me tightly, as her orgasm erupted from her slut hole. She broke the kiss and buried her face in my neck, as she panted and gasped for breath.

I continued my slow and steady pace, as motherslut rode out her orgasm. She finally relaxed under me and let her head fall back to look up at me through lidded eyes. She smiled in her cute after-glow way as she stared into my eyes. She then but her lower lip and dipped her head, as she looked up at me through her matted hair, saying "Baby, I want to feel you cum inside me. Cum for mommy, my sweet boy."

My hard cock twitched uncontrollably, making motherslut moan in pleasure. I smirked down at her, as I asked "Oh, does my beautiful motherslut want her sweet pussy pounded by this big hard cock?"

Motherslut smiled in excitement as she said, "Fuck, yes!"

I then pulled my hard cock back until only my cock head was inside her pussy. I continued to look motherslut in the eyes as I smirked. I waited until she began to squirm and fidget under me. I then drove the entire length of my hard cock deep into her needy slut hole. I set a grueling pace as I fucked my motherslut deep and hard. Her moans were loud and deep. I was thrusting into her so hard that her whole body would shake when I plunged deep inside her wet pussy. I knew I was going to cum soon and I wanted to give my motherslut a good hard pussy pounding.

Motherslut had begun moaning deeply as I thrust deep in her pussy and then taking a deep breath as I pulled out again. I felt her rock hard nipples rubbing against my chest. I then began to taunt and tease her, hoping that I could get her worked up enough to orgasm with me. Looking down at her, smirking I said "I have a nice big load of my hot cum just waiting to fill your needy slut hole, mom. You love it when you feel your son's hot seed shoot into your body, don't you? I've seen the look on your face when you swallow my cum. You look so happy and content after you've sucked your son's hard cock."

I continued as she moaned louder, "When I cum up your tight little asshole, your moans are so high pitched they sound like squeaks. I know you love the feeling of my hot cum coating the inside of your ass. I remember the surprised and gleeful look on your face the first time I came inside your pussy. Your slut hole sucked out all of my cum and trembled in pleasure. I bet you felt so dirty and perverted when you realized that your own son had filled your greedy motherslut pussy with all his cum that your own orgasm hit you even harder. It takes a really deviant and despicable mother to orgasm after her son pumps her pussy full of his seed. You are a dirty motherslut, aren't you?"

Motherslut was going crazy with lust as I roughly fucked and taunted her. She moaned out, "Yes, I'm a dirty mother that loves being fucked by my son. I love feeling your hard cock inside me and your hot cum shooting inside me. I cum so fucking hard when I feel your seed spray my insides. I'm a motherslut for my son's hard cock and hot cum."

I grunted deeply as I felt my hard cock twitch inside my motherslut. I moaned loudly as I felt my hot cum erupt into her wet pussy. My long build-up had made this a particularly powerful orgasm for me. Motherslut's pussy began to spasm immediately as she felt my hot cum spill into her needy pussy. Her moans were as loud as mine as she orgasmed again. I loved watching my motherslut orgasm at the feeling of my hot cum exploding inside her.

I began to slow down as motherslut's pussy milked my hard cock of all my cum. Motherslut moaned again as she felt the last of my seed enter her pussy. Smirking down at my motherslut, I clenched my dick-root making my hard cock jump inside her pussy again. She gasped and looked up at me with a surprised look on her face, as I said "What say, mom, are you ready to roll over and ride your son's hard cock like a real motherslut?"

She smiled up at me sweetly, as she said "Mmm...I do so enjoy going cowgirl on my handsome son's big hard cock."

She giggled as I wrapped her tightly in my arms and quickly rolled us over. Motherslut was still smiling as she sat up and positioned herself to ride my hard cock. She continued to smile as she said, "It's a good thing that your cock is so long. That way you rarely have to leave mommy's pussy when we change positions."

I laughed at her, as I brought my hands to her luscious breasts and began to rub and massage them just the way she loved. Motherslut began to rock her body and roll her hips, as she rode my hard cock. Both of us loved this position. It allowed my hard cock to go very deep inside motherslut's pussy, allowed her to pick the speed, I was able to tease and excite her beautiful body with my hands and mouth, and we were both able to watch each other as we reached orgasm. As she began to set her rhythm for riding my hard cock, I continued to grope and fondle her DD breasts. I even would let my thumbs slide over her hard nipples to give her an additional tease. She moaned and groaned at my touch and the feeling of my rock hard cock buried deep in her slut hole.

Motherslut looked down at me and licked her lips erotically, as she braved her hands on my chest and began really work my hard cock in her pussy. She had a very intense look in her eyes as she clenched her teeth and rode my hard cock with such enthusiasm that her ample ass cheeks were slapping against my thighs. I lifted my head and took her nipple into my mouth to suck it as I began tweaking her other nipple with my fingers. Motherslut groaned at the subtle pain and pleasure to her sensitive nips. She gasped loudly and I felt her slut hole quiver around my hard cock, as I began to graze my teeth against her nipple. I then began to gently bite her nip and pull it backwards between my teeth. I then switched to her other nipple and repeated.

Motherslut was practically in heat at this point. She was moving her body forward and back with such force that she made the bed shake and the headboard strike repeatedly against the wall. I continued to suck and tease her nipples with my teeth as I snaked my hands around her body to grope her ass cheeks. I gripped her ass tightly in my hands making her moan louder. I then began to smack her ass and thrust my hips up, driving my hard cock deeper into her greedy slut hole. Motherslut's breath caught in her throat as these new sensations wracked her body. I knew that she would not be able to last much longer and I felt my next orgasm building along with hers.

Motherslut now started to sway her hips from side to side adding even more intense pleasure to both of us. We both moaned loudly, and I let her nipple fall from my mouth and my head fall to the bed. I brought my hands back to her breasts to massage and fondle her again. I began running my thumbs along the undersides of her breasts, knowing how much she loved when I did that. We were both moaning loudly now and lemur orgasms were quickly overtaking us.

Motherslut reaches her orgasm first. She cried out and then slammed her pussy down on my hard cock with all her strength. Then her whole body shook and she looked like she would collapse onto my chest. Her spasming pussy sent me over the edge and I moaned loudly as I came deep inside her. Motherslut and I stilled and gasped for breath as we both enjoyed ourselves. We opened our eyes and smiled at each other's flushed faces and gasping mouths. I then pulled her down to me for a passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close as our tongues twisted and twirled inside her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, we stared at each other, still gasping to relax our breathing. We were still face to face as we placed quick tender kisses to each other's lips. My cock was still rock hard, I pulled her closer and leaned my head to bring my mouth to her ear. I whispered in my best dominating voice, "I'm going to put you on your hands and knees and drive my hard cock deep inside your greedy slut hole until I fill your pussy with another load of my hot cum."

Motherslut whimpered at this and I felt her pussy quiver around my hard cock. She silently nodded as I heard her breathing pick up again. I then rolled us over and pulled out of her slut hole as she scrambled into her hands and knees. I chuckled and l smirked when I saw her looking back at me over her shoulder. I taunted her, saying "Mmm...my own mother on her hands and knees wanting me to fuck her pussy and fill her with another load of my seed. You are a motherslut, aren't you mommy?"

She moaned out, "Mommy loves feeling her son's big hard cock slamming into her slut hole and feeling your hot cum shoot inside me."

I grabbed her ass cheek in one hand as I placed my hard cock head at her pussy lips. I pushed forward until only my cock head was inside her slut hole. I then repositioned myself to give my mother another deep and hard pussy pounding. I gripped her hips and then slammed forward, skewering my motherslut's wet pussy with my rock hard cock. I knew that these next orgasms would probably be the last for us tonight, so I set a grueling pace as I fucked my mother deep and hard.

My thighs were smacking against her ass cheeks with the force of my thrusts. I was pulling her backward by her hips as I was thrusting forward, driving my hard cock even deeper and harder into her pussy. Motherslut was in total ecstasy as her son wrecked her pussy with his big hard cock. She was moaning louder than ever and felt like her son's cock was battering her cervix. Amazingly, she already felt another orgasm building inside her pussy. At this point, she had lost count of how many times she had cum tonight. The thought of how much she loved her son flashed through her head before another wave of pleasure rolled over her. She wanted to cry out, to taunt her son, to beg for more, and tell him how much she loved him and how amazing he was at ducking his motherslut, but all the noises that came out of her mouth were gasps, moans, and groans as her pleasure continued to increase towards what knew would be a powerful orgasm.

Motherslut could barely think straight and I was the same way. Every time I tried to taunt her or say something crude, my gasps for breath and moans were all I could manage. I felt my balls begin to draw up and knew that I was moments away from cumming again. I wanted to hold out until my motherslut came first, but I couldn't hold this in. Motherslut suddenly cried out in pleasure just as I moaned loudly and delivered one last hard and deep thrust into her spasming pussy. Our orgasms were crashing over us so hard that we were both shaking uncontrollably. We both were gasping for breath as we tried to calm ourselves and enjoy our powerful orgasms.

I felt motherslut begin to tremble beneath me and knew that she was on the verge of collapsing. I wrapped my arm around her stomach to support her, as I tenderly whispered "I've got you, sweetheart."

I then gently laid her down on the bed and straightened out her legs, before laying down beside her and covering us with the blankets. She hummed in pleasure and comfort as she moved into her favorite sleeping position, her naked body sprawled across my naked body. I gently stroked her sweat streaked hair and placed a kiss to her forehead as I turned out the lights. The last things spoken between us were our mutual "I love you" before we both drifted off to sleep.