All Comments on 'Mouth of the Mermaid'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
amanwholikesstoriesamanwholikesstoriesover 14 years ago
VERY GOOD !!!

This is very well writen, will definately look for future stories by you.

Thank you very much.

PerentiePerentieover 14 years ago
Not perfect but good

Enjoyable enough, albeit I thought that he accepted her existence and started talking normally to her a bit quickly. Most people I think wouldn't adjust so fast to having a humanoid fish in front of them. The sole focus on her getting pregnant by him was actually a bit of a turn off for me as I like more involved romantic relationships with my fantasy creatures.

That being said, on a technical note quite a few mermaid pics do feature butts to one degree or another, and even more have them have vaginal openings, modeling them more after dolphins and whales than fish. Alternatively or in addition, mermaids in stories that have magic tend to give them the ability to transform into humans for a time at least gaining legs and all the parts that come with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
brilliant

loved it! one of the best stories Ive ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Different, enjoyable!

I like the twist of a mythical being who has to interact with human men orally to get pregnant. putting a normal spin on what many women detest and most men desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eh

To be honest I felt it lacked imagination and character.

Why would a mythical creature, out of every other sailor it could encounter, choose to mate with you after just meeting you? In such a random encounter. Not to mention that taking something orally would then be digested.

Perhaps if she had eggs that you than had to fertilise the way other fish re-produce but I guess this was more of an oral fixation than a thought out story with plot.

I find it odd you'd want to father a mermaid, when all you've done is inform the reader that essentially, all mermaids are just cock suckers with no great significance other than to suck human cock. I can see why you'd want your daughter to live that life, fictional or not. Evidently even mythical creatures are just good for blow jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyable

I really enjoyed this story and it was very well written. I also liked your word choices and vocabulary in general. However I feel like you should have had something after the part where she wants to get pregnant. Something along the lines of it didn't work and they try again except this time she brought a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
realy

did that realy happen? if it did tell me where i can find one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written

To the author: You did an amazing job writing this story. My partner and I fantasize about crazy similar things, and this was a delight to read from your perspective. Keep up the amazing work. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous