Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two? Uh uh. I think three!" Amy said with a wicked little grin.

"What? Me again?" Tina asked.

"Nope. You can too if you want, but no, I was talking about Mandy. I think she needs to show it all too. I mean after all if she's gonna be checking out her brother's junk, he might as well get to see her cash and prizes. Unless of course they did that a long time ago."

"Seriously? You think I'm gonna get naked in front of my own brother?" Mandy protested.

"I think that's EXACTLY what we need. I think we need to get you and Mike naked," Amy said, standing up and stepping in front of Mandy. "Come on. Get up and we'll do this together!" she said, reaching for my sister's hands and pulling on them.

"I'm NOT getting naked in front of Mike!" Mandy protested.

"Oh sure you are. Come on. What are you afraid of? You're as good as single again, right? Might as well break the ice with friends. Come on. Let's get you out of those frumpy sweat pants and show off those sexy curves!"

"I'm NOT stripping in front of my brother!"

"Sure you are. If not we can always gang up on you and do it for you!" Amy said, pulling harder on her hands.

"AMY! What's with you? I'm not taking my clothes off in front of my brother!"

"What are you afraid of? I'm sure you two got little looks at each other lots over the years living in the same house. I know damn well my brother made sure to peek at me a few times."

"We did NOT!" My sister protested.

"Oh? I bet you did. How about it Mike? Ever see your sister naked?"

"No!" I answered with a scowl. "And even if I did, you think I'd admit it?"

"Ohhhhhh! He did. He saw her naked!" Amy chided, letting go of my sister's hands and turning to face me. "Tell us. Did you peek at her in the shower? Or was it more than that? A little show and tell? Spin the bottle? Come on Mike! Tellllll us!" she practically begged.

"I never said I did!" I said defensively.

"Oh come on Mike. We can all tell you did. Now just fess up and tell us how! Did you get all turned on looking at her sexy body? Did you stand outside her bedroom door and jack off? God look at his face! HE DID! He stood outside her door and jacked off!" Amy said emphatically.

"I did not!" I answered feeling my face getting warmer by the second.

"OH god. What a dirty boy. Peeking at his sister!" Amy chided me. "Now it's only fair for you to show her back, don't you think? Come on Mike. Stand up and show us that cock that you were stroking outside her bedroom door!"

"I didn't say I did that!" I protested, noticing my sister's look at me, which was total and utter surprise.

"Mike!?" she finally said, looking past where Amy was standing between us. "Seriously?"

I looked at her for long seconds, trying to decide if I should actually admit that one time I did accidently see her naked. "Yeah. Well, one time," I said with a shrug. "On accident."

"On accident? When?"

"You remember when we went to the Jansens' wedding with mom and dad? I let you share my hotel room so you didn't have to share with mom and dad?"

"Yeah. I was what, eighteen, nineteen?"

"Something like that. You got out of the shower and were doing your makeup in the bathroom."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, I could see into the bathroom through the mirror by the TV," I admitted looking down at my lap, having revealed a secret that I'd kept from her for nearly twenty years.

"Oh my god Michael! You didn't!"

"Couldn't help it. You were just standing there, completely naked, and I was lying on the bed, watching. I couldn't help it."

"Damn Michael!" she said as she stared at me. "And you lay there and...well, you know. Watching me?"

"Yeah, sorta," I admitted. "You have to admit you looked pretty damn hot back then. Still do."

"Oh god. I didn't really think. I mean. Damn!" Amy said with a huge grin. "I was just teasing. But DAMN!"

"Okay. So what brother hasn't tried to peek on his sister?" I countered. "Or for that matter, what sister hasn't tried to spy on her brother?"

"I never did!" Mandy protested.

"Come on. I know damn well that you and what was her name? Sarah? Peeked into my bedroom when you were having that sleep over."

"It wasn't a sleep over. It was just a couple friends from school that hung out for the weekend."

"Yeah. Sleepover. Sarah and what were the other girls. Tony something and I don't remember the other two."

"Julie and Tanya."

"Oh yeah. Well, when you're sneaking into someone else's bedroom you should really make sure you leave everything exactly the way it was."

"I didn't!"

"The hell you didn't. You and Sarah did. I'm pretty sure she didn't do it alone. You two hid in the closet after I came out of the shower and got dressed."

"We did NOT!"

"Sis. One of you left her underwear on my closet floor!" I answered with a laugh. "I might even still have 'em!"

"Oh god no! We didn't!"

"You did. What I wanted to know was what were you doing in my closet without underwear on?"

She sat for long seconds, all of us looking at her expectantly. "It was a dare. We had to sneak into your room and strip," she finally answered, turning bright red. "But you came back before we could get out so we hid in the closet until you left."

"Well, from the feel of it, someone was damn horny. The crotch of those panties were soaking wet when I went in the closet after I got home later. They were yours, weren't they?"

"Yes," she said in an almost tiny squeak of a voice. "We were watching you walking around naked and Sarah was behind me, her bare body pressing against me. All I had on was my panties and she was rubbing my crotch through 'em until I was so damn turned on that I pushed em off. She fingered me off while we were watching you get dressed."

"Oh damn!" Amy said, sitting down. "Holy fuck!"

"Yeah. Well," Mandy said a bit sheepishly. "I was a bit more wild back then."

"I would say. God you let a friend finger fuck you while you were watching your brother? Holy shit Mandy! A little more wild? I'm surprised you didn't just push the door open and let him watch!"

"She wanted to, but I wouldn't let her. God it was so fucking hard to stay quiet too. If he'd have come over to the closet we'd have been screwed!"

"Literally!" I answered. "Sarah was a real hot little thing too. Between the two of you, yeah it would have been pretty hard not to do something with you two."

"Okay. Well, now we know what to do. I think we need to take her back to that day and let him see her being finger fucked and see what happens."

"NO! No way! Not doing that again!" Mandy said sharply.

"Come on Mandy. After admitting that? Wouldn't you like to know what might have happened?"

"Yeah. And Amy can play Sarah!" Tina added. "I wouldn't mind seeing her hiding in the closet naked."

"No. Not me," Amy said quickly.

"Yeah. I think so too. Her idea after all," Jamie added as she stood up. "Come on girls. Tina, you get Mike ready and I'll take these two in the bedroom and get them ready."

"I'm not!" Mandy protested.

"Yeah, you are. Come on," Jamie said, pulling on my sister's hand, forcing her up from the chair. My sister reached out and grabbed Amy's wrist, Jamie practically dragging them both toward the bedroom.

"Well. Now what?" Tina asked as she sat alone on the sofa.

"Good question. I know one thing. I'm not taking my clothes off and going in there," I answered her.

"Yeah, well. If you don't they'll blame me for it. No. I think we pretty much have to accept that you're going to do that. What you do once you get in there, well that's up to you."

"Seriously? You want me to get naked and walk in there?"

"Come on Mike. You can't actually tell me that the thought of seeing your sister standing in the closet being fingered by someone else who also just happens to be naked and good looking, doesn't turn you on."

"Maybe a little."

"Based on the size of the bulge in your shorts, I'd say more than a little."

"Still not right."

"Doesn't have to be right."

"Doesn't mean I'll do it either."

"Oh. I think you will," Tina said with a smile as she slipped off the sofa to her knees and knee walked over in front of me. She pushed my knees apart and moved closer, kneeling now between my legs. "You just need the right incentive," she continued softly, reaching to her waist and pulling her shirt up. In one smooth motion she pulled up her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her bare above the waist, her huge soft tits swinging gently. She reached for my hands and pulled them to her, placing one on each breast. "You looked at 'em before. I kinda got the impression that you wanted to play with em."

I sat for long seconds, my fingers gently massaging her soft skin and teasing her areola and nipples. "I did," I admitted finally.

"And I wanted to play with this," she said softly, reaching for the waistband of my shorts and pulling not so gently on them. "Lift a little," she coaxed.

I lifted my ass off the chair cushion and she pulled my shorts as far as she could with her kneeling between my legs, which was more than far enough to completely expose my hard cock.

She smiled up at me and wrapped both hands around it. "Ohhhh yeah. It feels as nice as it looks," she said as she started stroking it slowly with both hands. Up and down her hands slid, my cock being caressed by her gentle grip. As she stroked her face leaned closer and closer to my cock, finally opening her mouth and engulfing my engorged head. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as her lips slid up and down my shaft, my head bouncing ever so slightly into her throat.

"You keep doing that and you're gonna make me come," I whispered, opening my eyes to look down at her.

She pulled off my cock with a loud slurp. "As much as I'd love to taste you coming in my mouth, I think they'd be mad at me," she said with a grin. She let go of my cock and pushed herself up, using my knees as leverage and then moving her hands to my shorts to pull them down my legs. She lifted each of my legs until she could toss my shorts aside, and then leaned toward me to pull my shirt up. I didn't make it easy for her and as she was leaning over me, reached around and pulled on her ass, pulling her closer so her tits dangled in front of my face. I eagerly sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, making her jump slightly in surprise and then moan softly in appreciation.

I teased my tongue around and around her nipple, teasing both the hard nub and her puckered areola. I released her nipple with a slurp and moved to the other, sucking it in and teasing it as I had the other side. I let my hands slide up to the waistband of her yoga style pants and pulled the waistband down, pulling both the pants and her underwear down at the same time. I moved my legs outside hers and continued to pull while sucking on her nipple, not stopping until she was completely naked above her knees. I let go of her pants and slipped one hand between her legs, letting my fingers stroke her wet lips gently.

"You keep that up and I won't be able to not fuck you," she whispered.

"Good!" I answered as I let go of her nipple to move to the other.

"Ohhhh god you're so fucking bad. I mean good. I mean...oh fuck, just keep doing what you're doing. Don't stop. Oh god please don't stop," she moaned as I stroked the side of my finger back and forth between her sopping wet lips and across her rigid exposed clit. Back and forth I stroked, pushing my fingers deeper between her legs and then drawing back to drag across her clit. Over and over my fingers made the trip, her moans growing louder and her hips trying to stroke to and fro in time with my fingers' strokes. "Fuck. You're gonna make me come," she moaned softly. "Gonna come sooooo fucking hard!"

"Go ahead," I coaxed her as I switched nipples again, moving my free hand up to the nipple I'd just vacated. I licked her left nipple and then sucked it into my mouth while gently squeezing and twisting her right nipple like a dial.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. I wanna do this on your cock. I wanna feel you inside me when I come," she moaned loudly, her body starting to shudder and twitch. "Oh god! OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!" she cried loudly as her body suddenly jerked hard in front of me and her legs trembled uncontrollably. She reached down to my hips and struggled to hold herself up for several seconds before her eyes focused on me again and a smile spread across her lips. "God that felt good. Not as good as if I had that in me, but good just the same. It's not all that often that someone else does that."

"Long dry spell?"

"Too long," she whispered as she moved her hands from my hips to the tail of my shirt. "Now let's get this off."

"Only if you take those off," I said as I lifted my arms and leaned forward to let her pull it up. "If I have to be naked, so do you."

"Not that you haven't seen everything I have to offer already anyway," she said with a soft giggle, reaching for her pants around her knees after she tossed my shirt aside. She pushed her pants down turning to face away from me, and sat down on my lap, my hardon pressed between her soft creamy cheeks. "Mmmmmmmmm that's nice," she said, wiggling her ass around on me and at the same time my cock between her cheeks. "You know. If they don't get ready for you pretty soon, I'm just going to slide you into me and fuck your brains out!" she giggled, pushing herself farther back so that her pussy was sitting on my hard shaft, her lips spread over either side of me.

"I might just let you," I groaned.

"Let me? Oh honey. The way I feel right now there won't be any letting," she said, rocking her hips to rub her pussy along my shaft, her clit pressing into the underside of my hardness with each stroke back.

"Come on, Tina. Bring him in!" Jamie said from the doorway of the bedroom wearing nothing but a pair of tiny lace panties and a lacy bra that showed little bits of her nipples and areola.

Tina stood up and turned to face me, her hands moving to mine and tugging gently to draw me up. "Come on. I think you have a date with the past."

"This is a stupid idea. We can just stay here and keep doing what we were doing," I said with a frown.

"And spoil Amy's plan? Not likely. Besides, I'm kinda interested in seeing how you react to seeing your sister naked. I'd fantasized about my brother a few times when I was younger. Was just never brave enough to do anything like Mandy did."

"Yeah. But what happened between us, well, what she did that I didn't even know about," I said, not walking as she tried to pull me toward the bedroom.

"Yeah. But you did know about peeking at her in the hotel bathroom. You can't say you weren't turned on then."

"A bit."

"If you were anywhere near as hard as you are now, it was more than just a bit," she said tugging on my hands. "And if for some reason you don't find what they have planned satisfying, I'm still here."

"You relegate yourself to second place?"

Tina laughed softly. "Oh no. I just know that there's a decent chance that you're still gonna be sporting a hardon and I want to lay my claim before Amy or Jamie do."

"Ahhh. I see," I agreed, relenting and allowing her to pull me toward the bedroom. I wasn't at all sure what to expect as the half-dressed Jamie stood in the doorway grinning.

I walked in and the bed had been cleared off, the foot of the bed facing the slatted bi-fold closet doors, which were closed. Jamie took my other arm and walked the two of us to the foot of the bed. She turned me to face the closet and then pushed me back to sit on the foot of the bed. She climbed onto the bed behind me and reached around me, gently kissing my right ear as she wrapped her arms around me, one hand closing around my still hard cock.

"Now. Think back. Think way back to when you were peeking at her in the bathroom. She was standing there, completely naked, putting on her makeup. Think about how her tits looked, swinging ever so slightly as she brushed makeup on her face, her nipples sticking out. You sitting there, slowly stroking your cock, thinking about how it would feel to be pushing into her," Jamie whispered softly in my ear as her hand slowly stroked my already hard cock, making it grow even harder.

As I sat there the closet door pushed open a few inches. I could see a strip of bare skin in the wide slit of the door, the bedroom light shining in on the creamy white skin. "Look at that. There's her naked body, just like in that bathroom. Soft, creamy, white skin. Big round soft breasts with oh so hard nipples, just aching to be sucked and licked," Jamie whispered as the door pushed open wider, about half of my naked sister now exposed. Two arms were wrapped around her, one hand between her legs, stroking her pussy, and the other cupping one breast, the fingers of the feminine hand squeezing and twisting the rock hard nipple.

"Ohhhh look at that body. Soft breasts, firm smooth stomach and look at those fingers stroking her pussy. Don't you want to touch it? Stroke it? Wouldn't you like her to just walk over here and push you back and guide your cock into her hot wet pussy? Mmmmmmm. You're so hard. You want her don't you? You want to fuck her, don't you?"

"God," I whispered as I stared at my sister being stroked by Amy, her fingers disappearing between my sister's lips as she stood with her feet at least a foot apart.

"You want her don't you?" Jeanie whispered in my ear. "Go bring her here."

"I can't. She's my sister," I mumbled, unable to take my eyes off my sister's nude body, her hips gently rocking in time with Amy's strokes across her clit. Her eyes were closed, no longer looking at me, but moaning softly what I thought was my name.

"You know you want to. You want to pull her to you and to feel her pussy around your hard cock. Just think how she'll feel on you, sliding up and down your hard cock, her big tits hanging down in front of your face as she rides up and down your cock," she whispered in my ear while slowly stroking my cock.

"Oh god," I groaned as Amy pulled her hands from Mandy's body and stepped next to her, every bit as naked as my sister. She stepped past and gently pulled Mandy toward me, her eyes now open and staring at my hard cock in Jamie's hand. She let Amy draw her all the way to the bed and then pulled her hand toward my cock, encouraging Mandy to grasp my cock in place of Jamie's now moved hand.

"God," Mandy whispered, stroking my cock gently. "So hard. Bigger than I remember too."

Jamie scooted back on the bed and pulled my shoulders until I was lying down, my legs hanging over the end of the bed so my feet nearly touched the floor. I watched as she reached for Mandy's other hand and pulled gently, coaxing her to move closer. She stepped to the edge of the bed, her legs outside mine, her eyes locked on my cock in her hand. I could see her eyes flick to meet mine, her eyes questioning, but only for a few moments before she closed them for a moment. When she looked at me again it was with pure lust. She reached out for my chest and rested one hand on me while she gently climbed onto the bed, one of her legs on either side of me. She leaned over me, gently walking her knees up the bed until her pussy hovered inches above my rock hard cock, still grasped in her left hand.

She looked down at my eyes, staring into them greedily as I felt her rub my engorged head between her hot wet lips. I could feel her moisture slicken my head and then felt her lower herself slightly, my head slipping into the opening of her tunnel. With my head stuck at the very opening of her depths, she moved her hand from my cock to the bed by my shoulders. She took a breath, held it for a fraction of a second and then lowered her weight down on me. I felt the pressure grow on my mushroom head, my fat cock trying to force its way into her, and then finally, slip inside her.