Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I grunted, looking down at her. My body jerked hard and I felt a gush of cum lance out of my cock into her mouth. She kept stroking me, pulling her mouth off my cock and aiming it at her tits as my body squirted again. Over and over I jerked and squirted, covering her tits with my cum. I stood there panting, watching her finger herself as her body gave little jerks and twitches of her own orgasm, my white cream changing to clear as it began to slide and dribble off her tits.

"Shit," I breathed, looking down at her.

"Glad you approve," she answered. "Pretty much figure that isn't something she's done for you. Is it?"

"No. it isn't."

"Well. Get used to it. I'll try to make it things she doesn't do," she said as she stood up, her legs still a little shaky.

"That shouldn't be hard," I chuckled. "So now what?"

"Well. I'm gonna stay naked and cook you some breakfast. After that. Well, there's at least two naked women in this house that still want more."

"Gonna wear me out?"

"Oh yeah. If we can," she grinned back. "Now go sit down and let me cook while your cock recovers."

"And after it's recovered?"

"Big brother. When it's recovered I expect you to put it back where it belongs. Inside me!" she said with a giggle. She pushed me toward the kitchen table and then turned back to the kitchen counter, wiggling her ass at me as she worked. Yeah, this was going to be interesting!