Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuck," she groaned softly as her sopping wet pussy slid slowly down over my cock. "Ohhhh my god," she moaned as her ass touched my legs briefly, her legs levering her back up and her pussy sliding up my shaft.

I looked at her big tits, swinging slowly in time with her strokes up and down my shaft, my hands reaching and cupping them almost without thinking. I lay my head back and moaned softly at the exquisite sensations flowing through my body from her hot wetness around my shaft. I felt the bed bounce and move and opened my eyes to see Jamie's now naked pussy above me, her tits still contained in the lacy bra, but barely as she leaned over, her back toward my sister. "I think I want you to lick me," she whispered as she dropped her pussy lower, now almost touching my lips.

I was beyond thinking rationally about anything. I was totally in the moment, feeling my sister's hot pussy sliding up and down my shaft and staring at an equally incredibly sexy pussy. I released one of my sister's tits and moved that hand to Jamie's thigh, curling around it and pulling down gently to bring her pussy the last two inches toward my mouth. I reached out with my tongue and gently stroked along her sopping wet lips, tasting her tangy juices as I pressed my tongue between her full protruding lips.

"Oh fuck yes," Jamie gasped as the tip of my tongue found her clit and bounced over it. "Ohhhh Jesus."

I stroked my tongue over and over between her lips as Mandy rode up and down my shaft, her cries and moans growing ever louder as she worked herself, and me with her, toward climax. In an effort to hold back the inevitable I concentrated on the pussy over my face, licking and teasing up her slit and across her clit. Holding it off was the best I could do. There was no stopping the sensations on my cock or the mental imagery my mind played over and over of me walking into the bathroom in that hotel room and bending her over. I felt the tingle racing through my body, my cock moments from exploding inside her. Then it happened. I couldn't hold it back any longer, and with a groan into the pussy on my face my body bucked, jamming my cock hard up into my sister as cum lanced from my head up into the tight confines.

"FUCK!" she cried in surprise and pleasure as my spurting cock pushed her own climax over the edge. I felt her jam herself down on my spurting cock, her weight holding my jerking body from lifting into her any more. Her pussy clenched and spasmed around me as she gasped and moaned in pleasure, her legs trembling where they rested against me.

It was long seconds before I could clear my thoughts enough to once again lick the pussy in front of me. I moved my other hand from my sister's tit and wrapped it around Jamie's other thigh, reaching for her clit with my fingers. I stroked the tip of my finger back and forth across her clit as I continued to lick and suck her slit and lips, her hips starting to rock urgently. "Oh god. Ohhhh fuck. God fuck me. Fuck me!" Jamie moaned as she leaned down, her head almost resting on the bed as her body started to jerk and quiver. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck," she moaned as her juices leaked around my face and dribbled down my chin and neck.

"Oh fuck," Jamie moaned, pulling off of me and gently rolling onto her back on the bed. "Oh god I wanna be fucked so bad."

I looked at my sister, still sitting astraddle me, looking down at me, clearly unsure what to do next. I sighed, reaching for her tits and ran my fingers across them gently before sliding my hands up her arms. I grasped her shoulders and pulled her down toward me, smashing her soft tits against my chest as I reached my lips to her nose and gently kissed it. "Pretty good fuck for a sister," I whispered jokingly.

"I was going to say the same thing about you," she answered, her eyes searching mine, as if looking for something. "Is this going to be a problem?" she finally whispered questioningly.

"I don't think so. Not as long as you flash me those sexy tits once in a while at least."

She giggled. "You really wanna see your sister's tits?"

"Only as much as you wanna see your brother's dick," I answered with a smile. "Hell yeah. You're pretty damn sexy."

"Well, for an older guy, you're not too bad yourself. No wonder your wife is so satisfied."

"Yeah. About that," I said, pausing to think of what to say next.

"Don't worry. I'm not saying anything about this. It'll be our little secret."

"And these three?" I asked, waving my hand behind her back to motion toward her friends.

"Well, just between us, I think they're all too drunk to drive. So why don't we all just curl up in bed and in the morning it'll all be water under the bridge.

"In other words, fuck and forget?"

"Something like that," she answered. "I kinda doubt you're getting out of here without fucking them."

"Yeah. But right now, I'm beat."

"So. We'll take a nap and then see what happens, or more the point, who wakes up first and gets this hot cock," she said with a giggle.

"I don't think we'll all fit."

"That's okay. They can find where they want to sleep," she said as she pushed herself up off of me. She climbed off, a drizzle of my cum leaking down her legs as she walked toward the bedroom door, stepping around Amy and Tina, who were in a sixty nine position on the carpeted floor, licking each other's pussies.

The light flicked off and I felt her climb back on the bed, coaxing me up farther so I could lay, trapped between her and Jamie, who was still lying on the bed as well.

Mandy snuggled up to me, one leg over mine, her tits pressed against my side and her hand on my cum covered cock. "You know," she whispered. "I fantasized about sleeping with you like this every time we went camping. Being snuggled up naked against you, listening to the crickets chirping away in the night. I suppose something like this was inevitable."

"I suppose," I answered sleepily.

I had no idea what time it was when I woke up. Somewhere in the middle of the night. I carefully worked from between the two female bodies pressed against me and padded out of the bedroom to the bathroom to pee. My head hurt from the beer I'd consumed and I turned a light on in the bathroom to dig around for some ibuprofen. I finally found a bottle in a box on the floor and downed three of the tablets, scooping some water in my hand under the faucet to wash them down.

"Hey," a female voice said from the open bathroom door.

"Hey," I answered, looking at Tina standing, leaning against the door completely naked.

"I think we drank too much last night."

"Yeah. Definitely," I agreed. "You want some?" I asked, holding the bottle out toward her.

"Oh yeah. My head is thumping," she said as she stepped the rest of the way into the bathroom and took the bottle from me.

"Yeah, well you know the cure for that, right?"

"What? More beer?"

I chuckled. "No. Sex. They say a good climax will knock out a headache."

She laughed softly. "I've heard a lot of pickup lines, but that one's original."

"Not a pickup line. Just a statement," I said with a shrug as I stepped past her to head back to bed.

"Hey," she said, stopping me before I got out the door.

"Yeah?"

"I didn't say I didn't want to."

"Didn't want to what?"

"Have sex. I mean we're already naked, right?"

"I guess I just figured that last night was an alcohol fueled, not to be repeated, mistake."

"Your sister riding you like a stallion, yeah that was probably an alcohol fueled mistake. But I was more than sober enough when I sat on your lap. I knew what I was doing and saying."

"I see."

"I did say I was laying claim to your cock, right?"

"You did say that."

"Well," she said turning to face away from the sink. She lifted herself up on the counter and spread her legs, exposing her full round pussy lips to me. "I'm still interested."

"What? You want me to just walk over and stick it in you?"

"Well, you could if you wanted. But I kinda thought we might just play with each other a little first," she said, stroking her fingers up and down her pussy lips, the view making my cock start to harden. I stepped over between her legs and let her reach for my cock while I gently stroked a finger across her smooth shaved, completely bare pussy.

"You shave," I said, rubbing my finger up between her lips, letting it bounce across her clit and then stroking it around her mound, feeling the soft stubble there.

"Uh huh. You like it shaved?"

I chuckled. "I like it either way, but shaved is different. I can rarely get my wife to shave for me."

"Too bad. I love how it feels," she cooed softly as she ran her hands up and down my shaft. "You're getting hard," she whispered.

"You're getting wet," I answered, rubbing my finger up and down her full pussy lips, letting the tip of my finger dip between them and press slightly into her tunnel opening before drawing up her slit and across her clit.

"Uh huh. You know. I don't usually let just anyone stick their dick in me."

"Didn't think you did," I answered as she pulled me closer to her with my cock.

"Most times guys give up dating me when they think I'm not going to put right out."

"Their loss. From what I can tell the last day you're a sensitive, sweet, caring person."

"Some guys think I'm too heavy," she whispered.

"Never judge a book by the cover," I answered her as she pulled me close enough that I had to move my hand so she could rub my head up and down her pussy lips.

"I only have one requirement," she whispered as she played with my head between her wet lips.

"What's that?" I asked a little breathlessly as she teased my cock.

"A guy's gotta kiss me if they fuck me."

"You mean like this?" I asked as I reached my arms around her neck and leaned into her, aiming my lips for hers as my cock pressed into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned softly into my mouth as our lips pressed together wetly, my cock sliding half way or so into her tunnel. I started to rock my hips, pushing my cock in and out of her as she licked and sucked and kissed my lips. As the seconds passed and my strokes grew more rapid and urgent, so did her kisses. "Oh fuck me. Fuck me good and hard," she mumbled between kisses. "You feel so fucking good fucking me. God damn just give it to me. Give me the whole fucking thing!"

I pounded my hips into her, my thighs banging the edge of the counter and my engorged head banging the end of her tunnel. Each stroke squished audibly as she pulled me tightly to her, her tits pressed to my chest and her lips pressed to mine.

"I'm gonna come," she moaned. "Come with me. Please come with me."

"Almost," I panted. "Almost there."

"Good. I so wanted to ride you before. Feel you in me. Riding you until you came deep in my pussy. God I wanna feel a guy come in me again!"

"In a second," I grunted, feeling the tingle spread through my body from my groin, my climax moments away and no longer able to be stopped.

Half a dozen strokes later my body jerked hard, jamming my cock into her and sliding her sweaty ass on the counter. I felt a huge surge of cum push into her, and her own hips tilt to try and press harder to me. She moaned softly into my mouth as she continued to kiss me, her embrace breaking frequently for us to draw another breath. "Oh god yes. Ohhhhh so fucking good," she moaned.

I moved a hand down between us, my palm against her belly as my fingers sought out her pussy. I pressed a finger against her clit, making her jump in surprise and then moan more loudly as I stroked my finger across it. "Oh shit!" she squeaked, pulling her face from mine, her back arched so she could look down between us at my hand teasing her clit. "OHHHHHH FUCK!" she cried loudly as her arms and legs started to tremble. "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" she cried into the bathroom as her whole body suddenly jerked and trembled. I could feel her juices gushing around my cock, spraying almost like a tiny hose onto my body and splashing us both before running and dribbling down our legs. "Oh Jesus!" she gasped as she sat there panting.

"I guess you liked that."

"Ohhhhh fuck," she answered as I gently stroked my finger up and down and around her wet lips, occasionally stroking across her clit again, each time making her jump slightly.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I answered with a chuckle.

"You have a way with understatement," she panted.

"I think I need a shower."

"Yeah. That's kinda how this started, wasn't it?" she giggled.

"Sorta was, wasn't it?"

"Come on," she said, pushing me back, slipping my shrinking cock from her pussy. She slipped off the counter and stepped across the bathroom into the tub and started the water running. She waited a few moments for it to warm and then adjusted it. "Well. Come here!" she said in an almost exasperated tone. "It's not like I'm going to hurt you or anything."

"I didn't think you were," I answered as I stepped into the tub next to her. She squatted down and gently washed my cock and balls and then rinsed down my legs to wash off the cum she squirted all over me. She handed me the wand and then stood up, spreading her legs as far as the tub would allow, and waited patiently. I squatted down and gently stroked her pussy lips under the warm spray and then stroked my hands down her legs to rinse off the cum that leaked from her pussy. When I was done she turned off the water and hung the sprayer back on the head.

"There. Better?"

"Yeah. Except now I'm completely awake."

"Well, we can fix that," she said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the tub. She turned off the light and led us through the nearly dark apartment to the overstuffed sofa, lit by the lights coming through the curtains over the sliding door that led to the small balcony. She gently pushed me onto the sofa and then over so I was lying on my side. She smiled at me and sat down in front of me and then lay down next to me, her back pressed against my chest. She lifted one leg in the air and reached for my cock, pulling my mostly softened cock against her pussy before lowering her leg. She found my right hand and pulled it around her, pressing it against one of her big soft tits. "There. Now just relax and we'll fall asleep together," she whispered.

Somewhere along the way I fell back asleep with her curled against me comfortably. When I woke up the room was bright with the morning sun and Tina was still pressed against me, my arm around her and my hand cupping her breast. I lifted my head and looked around, seeing Mandy in the kitchen wearing a t-shirt that wasn't quite long enough to hide the fact that her ass was bare under it. I gently disengaged from Tina and as gently as I could climbed off the sofa, leaving her still sleeping. I walked the couple dozen feet to the small kitchen and stepped behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her back against me. She reached behind her head for mine and pulled me tightly against her as I gently kissed her neck.

"Morning," I whispered.

"Hey hot stuff. You always wake up this horny?"

"Who said I was horny?"

"You usually have a hardon when you're not horny?" she asked, loosening my grip so she could turn in my arms.

"Yeah, well."

"So. About last night," she said softly.

"Yeah. Kinda crazy, wasn't it?"

"Kinda. But what's crazy is that...well...I don't regret it. I hope you don't."

"I probably should, but I don't. I can't count the number of times over the years that I've had little fantasies of seeing you naked, or even you sucking my cock. I never figured anything like this would happen."

"Me either. And god knows I've thought about how sexy you looked way back then. God I was so young and you were so much older. Your cock looked like a monster back then."

"It was, to a twenty year-old," I chuckled as we stood there, my hardon pressing against her stomach with the front of the shirt hooked over it.

"Doesn't seem quite as big now. But it still sure fills a girl up."

"I try."

"You do quite well," she giggled as she reached down between us and pulled the front of her shirt up over her tits so that they pressed bare against my naked chest. Then she slid her hand back down and found my hardon, pressing it lower as she lifted one leg, finally leaving it trapped between her legs. "Wouldn't mind feeling it more either."

"Yeah. Me either."

"What about your wife?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "she might not like the idea too much."

"I'm more than sure she won't. But then, I don't plan on telling her."

"No?"

"Nope. Gonna be our secret."

"That a good idea?"

"No. But it's the way it's gotta be. I mean I love Denise, but our sex life sucks. Once every three or four weeks isn't exactly trying to keep me satisfied."

"Shit. Only once a month?"

"About that."

"How the hell do you do that? I mean even when we weren't good, Jack and I fucked at least twice a week."

"Yeah. Well, that's apparently all she wants."

"So why do you stay?"

"There's a lot of good between us. Sex is just a problem. Other stuff though is good."

"I never knew," she whispered.

"Yeah. Well."

"Well. If you come visiting alone I can guarantee that you'll go home satisfied," she said with a grin.

"Oh?"

"Uh huh," she said as she reached to her shirt and pulled it up and off. She tossed the shirt aside and then looked up at me. "I'm horny as hell for you already. I didn't know if in the morning you'd regret it and not want to do it anymore. But if you want to..."

"I want to," I whispered back.

She grinned and pulled away, stepping to the counter and leaning over, holding the counter with her hands and pushing her ass out at me. "Then do it, sweetie," she coaxed, looking over her shoulder at me.

I took one look at her sweet bare ass, thought about how good it felt yesterday and stepped behind her. I rubbed my engorged head up and down her slit and then pushed into her, slipping easily the first few inches into her. I starts stroking with short little jabbing strokes, working myself deeper as my cock was lubricated by her juices until I was fully inside her. She let out a soft sigh as my head pressed against her cervix and then pulled back to start long slow strokes.

In and out I slipped, not in a hurry and trying to stay quiet, my hands reaching down and finding her big soft tits. In and out I pumped my cock, my fingers teasing her nipples as my head teased her tunnel. Each stroke was met by her own push toward me, driving me harder into her. Her pushes were perfectly timed to my strokes and our bodies slapped lightly. "Oh fuck you feel good in me," she moaned softly.

"You do too," I grunted as I plunged in faster, feeling her tits swinging slightly below her as I tried to corral the huge soft mounds.

"You know. You keep doing that, I'm gonna come."

"That's the idea, isn't it?" I asked a little breathlessly.

"Uh huh. Just wanted you to know."

"I do," I said, pounding my next stroke in harder.

"oh fuck!" she groaned. "Keep doing that!"

"You like it hard?"

"Uh huh," she gasped as I pounded harder, the light slap of skin now a loud smack as my hips hit her bare ass.

In and out I drove. Panting from exertion but enjoying every second of her velvety soft tunnel. "God. I don't know how long I can do this."

"Getting tired?" she asked with concern.

"Uh uh. Gonna come!" I grunted.

"Do it. Just let it happen," she answered almost as breathlessly as me.

"Oh. That'll happen on its own," I grunted, feeling that familiar tingle and warmth spread. "Not sure I could stop it now if I wanted too."

"Good!" she answered between strokes.

"Oh shit. Almost!" I grunted.

Her motion surprised me. I expected to let me fill her again like I had the night before. Having her pull off my cock so abruptly startled me. She spun around and squatted down in front of me, grabbing my cock with one hand and pushing her knees apart so her own fingers could push between her pussy lips. "Come for me sweetie!" she coaxed, looking up at me as she stroked my cock frantically. Without looking down she leaned toward me, opening her mouth and closing my head between her lips.