Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what came over me, but I slapped Damien across the face as hard as I could.

Damien gasped and brought his hand to his face. He looked at me in horror. His eyes widened and he started to apologize. "Oh, god. I'm sorry! I didn't mean it."

He started to sob and Joseph shot me a dirty look and took Damien in his arms and escorted him away.

I turned on my heels and stormed towards Alex's SUV. Once inside, I slammed the door shut and I buried my face in my hands and cried. Alex put his arms around me and rubbed circles on my back, trying to comfort me. He gave me a tissue so that I could blow my nose and clean myself up.

"You still in the mood for dinner?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah. Thanks, Alex."

"Anytime, Mase," he said as he ran his hand over my head.

By the time we left the restaurant, it was only 8:00.

Alex cleared his throat nervously. "Do you want to go back to my place?"

I nodded. "Yes."

I was really nervous on the drive to Alex's house. Alex only lived a couple miles from Dale's house. When we passed Dale's street, I felt a pang of guilt, like I was cheating on my husband.

I looked over at Alex. He smiled at me and took my hand. He brought it to his mouth and kissed the back of it. He kept my hand in his and he rested it on his beefy thigh.

By the time we pulled into the garage, I was starting to have second thoughts.

Alex shut off the SUV and looked at me and gave me a sympathetic smile. "I'm nervous, too."

I got out of the truck and followed him into the house. I had been here a couple of times for barbecues. It was a small ranch house, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom had its own en-suite bath and walk-in closet. The other bathroom was off the living room in the hallway between the two smaller bedrooms.

We came into the house from the garage door that led into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah, that'd be good."

"You want water or a pop or something a little stronger? I'm gonna have a scotch."

"I'll have the same."

I followed Alex to the dining room. He opened his liquor cabinet and poured both of us a drink. He held up his glass and I clinked mine against his. I sipped my drink slowly while he downed his pretty quickly. He poured himself another and we moved to the living room and sat down.

The drink had my face feeling a little warm and I felt myself relaxing. When I finished it, I sat there quietly fiddling with the glass. Alex took the glass from me and set it on a coaster on the coffee table with his own glass.

He took my hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed the top of my knuckles.

I stared into his gray eyes. I could see the heat and desire in them. He wanted me. And I wanted him.

I moved closer to him and he leaned in closer until our mouths met. That was all that we needed. The floodgates opened. He grabbed me and pressed tight against me. His mouth attacked me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and aggressively explored every inch. He pulled my tongue into his mouth and sucked on it. Our kiss was erotic and passionate. I gripped his shoulders tightly, pulling him closer to me. He tenderly bit my lower lip and broke the kiss.

"We might be more comfortable in my bed," he said quietly.

"Yes, Alex," I nodded and let him pull me up off the couch. I followed him to the master bedroom.

He turned on the lamp on one of the nightstands and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me to him.

I put my hands on his chest and and ran them down to his belly and back up. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off him. I grabbed his tank top and pulled that off and tossed it aside.

Alex's chest and stomach were covered in thick, curly black fur and I let out an involuntary moan. Alex had a large eagle and American flag tattoo on his left arm. On his right arm, he had a tattoo of a howling wolf.

Alex cleared his throat nervously. "I'm still trying to lose weight... I got a ways to go..."

"You're perfect just the way you are, Alex. I like bears."

I grinned at him and raked my fingers through his hairy chest and rubbed his soft stomach. I kissed between his pecs. The curly hair tickled my soft lips. I kissed my way up to his neck to his chin. With a groan, he took me in his arms and kissed me hard.

I unbuckled his leather belt and unzipped his jeans. With a tug, they fell to his ankles. When I ran my hand over the enormous bulge in his boxer shorts, he let out a groan and his knees buckled.

He grabbed the bottom of my polo shirt and pulled it over my head with my undershirt. He unbuckled my jeans and let them fall to the floor.

He pulled the covers down and I got into bed with him. As we kissed, I ran my hands all over his big, furry body. He was such a sharp contrast to the man I had been with for the past six years. I slipped my hand down further into the fly of his boxer shorts.

"Oh fuck, Mase," he groaned as my fingers brushed the base of his dick and began folding his balls. He had large balls in a furry sac.

"Can I see you, Alex?" I whispered in his ear.

Alex pushed down his boxer shorts and tossed them onto the floor. He then reached over and grabbed my briefs and pulled them off. I have a very average six inch cut cock. But, Alex... oh, man.

Alex had a very nice, very thick uncut cock between his legs. The skin was a little darker than the rest of his body. The foreskin was covering most of the head. The shaft lay against his belly with a slight upwards curve, pointing towards his belly button. A couple of distinct veins meandered the length of his shaft. He looked to be very close to eight inches in length. He was drooling pre-come onto his belly. It was beautiful.

Alex also clearly doesn't 'manscape' anywhere on his body. He had natural hair everywhere. It was so hot.

My hand was shaking as I reached for him. As I wrapped my hand around his hot, throbbing flesh, he let out a groan. His hand moved to my dick and we slowly stroked each other while we kissed.

Alex rolled over on top of me. His weight felt so good on me. His hands slid under me, down my back and he cupped my ass. I moaned into his mouth and shuddered underneath him.

"Alex," I moaned as he sucked hard on my neck.

I stroked at the soft hairs at the top of his shoulders. My body was trembling beneath him.

"Mason," he whispered. "I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby."

He ran his hands over my chest, his fingers rubbing along the fine brown hair.

"Nice and furry," he smiled.

"Not like you," I said.

He grinned at me and then his mouth moved down my body. While he kissed and licked every inch of my chest, his hands roamed all over me. His tongue swirled around my nipples. He sucked and licked them until they were so hard they hurt. His kissed his way down my stomach. My dick jumped and pulsed. It had been so long since I had been this hard. He kissed further down, pressing his lips against the base of my dick. His tongue licked its way up my shaft. Oh, god. It was too much. His mouth and hands were sending me into orbit.

"Alex, stop," I whined.

He ignored me and wrapped his lips around my dick. He slid his hot wet mouth down my length. I cried out as my body tensed and then exploded. I spurt over and over into his sucking mouth.

I felt him swallowing around my shaft and I let out a ragged moan.

He let my dick fall from his mouth and he kissed my bush, then up my stomach. I laid there like a limp noodle. He moved on top of me and kissed me. I could taste the remnants of my semen on his tongue.

"Alex..."

His arms moved around me and he rolled us over so that he was on his back. I looked down at him and kissed him. I stroked my hand over his short hair and down his beard to his chin.

I kissed his whiskered chin, working my way down his chest and stomach. His hands moved to my head. He rubbed my head as he thrust his hips up into me.

"Suck me, baby," he whispered.

I lifted Alex's dick up with my hand. It looked so big. I flicked my tongue up and down the shaft as I stroked him with my hand. I pulled the foreskin back and lathed my tongue all over the head.

"So good," he moaned.

I wrapped my lips around the swollen head and slid down until I felt him hit the back of my throat. I sucked firmly as I bobbed up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck," Alex groaned. "Baby... don't stop... Oh, shit, Mason... suck me... suck my cock..."

I slid my hand up the shaft and swallowed the excess spit. His dick was so good, I was drooling all over the place. I plunged down his length. Up and down, faster and faster.

"Baby... I'm gonna shoot... Mason, I'm coming. Oh fuck, baby, I'm coming now!"

His dick throbbed and twitched. I felt the head swell and stiffen and then he exploded. His cock pulsed jets of thick come into my mouth. He came so much, I thought I might drown. But there was no way in hell that I was going to let any of that delicious cream go to waste. I swallowed over and over until he finally stopped. I let him slip from my mouth as he softened slightly. I used my hand to gently stroke him. I looked up at him. He eyes eyes were shut and his jaw was slack. His chest heaved up and down.

I moved to his right side and scooted up his body. I kissed the side of his neck. I chuckled as he struggled to keep his eyes open. He turned and looked at me and gave me a kiss.

"I take it you liked that?" I smiled.

"Oh, fuck... Come here," he groaned.

He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard. He rolled onto his side and rubbed his nose on mine.

"It's been a really long time since anyone has made me feel that good."

He leaned in and kissed me again. He ran his hands down my body and squeezed my ass. His fingers slid into my crack and I trembled as the pad of his finger pressed against my tight entrance. My dick throbbed and dripped. Alex kissed and nipped at my neck while he rubbed his big dick all over mine.

"Make love to me, Alex," I moaned. "Please..."

Alex pulled a bottle of lube out of his nightstand and had me roll onto my stomach. He moved between my legs and spread my cheeks with his hands.

"Oh, fuck," he whispered.

When I felt his tongue swipe across my hole, my whole body shook.

"Oh god, Alex..."

Alex flicked his tongue all over my sensitive rosebud. He swirled it around and licked all over the sensitive flesh. My college boyfriend Ted had been the only one to ever do that to me. I had forgotten how good it felt. Alex went further and pushed his tongue into me. His bearded chin rubbed and scraped against my skin as he ate me out. I was going out of my mind.

"Alex, now, please... I need you inside me..."

Alex moved on top of me. His big body pinned me down to the mattress. He kissed my shoulders and my neck.

"I'm gonna take good care of you, baby," he whispered in my ear before he licked and nibbled on it.

He lifted off me and spread some of the lube into my ass crack. He pushed his slippery finger into me and I moaned and quivered. He wiggled his finger and tapped it against my prostate. I drew in a ragged breath and let out a soft whimper. He pulled out his finger and pushed two into me. I moaned and gripped the pillow and buried my face in it. I pushed my hips back against his thrusting fingers. He soon had three fingers sawing in and out of me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Alex, please," I quietly begged.

He moved back on top of me. His slickened cock pushed at my entrance. The head popped into me and I shuddered. I turned my head to look back Alex. He kissed my cheek and my ear. He brushed my hair off my neck and kissed there.

"You okay?" he whispered.

"Yeah. I'm good," I sighed.

I squeezed his cock with my muscles and Alex groaned and quivered.

"I gotta move, baby," he moaned. "Please."

I gave my hips a little push back. "Alex, yes."

Alex pushed a few inches further into me, then slid out and pushed back in.

"Oh my fucking god," he whispered.

He pushed further into me, then repeated his pattern.

I moaned and my body shook as he tapped my prostate and slid the length of his thick cock along it.

Alex started to move, he thrust into me all the way to the root, then pulled out and shoved back in. He moved faster and harder. The weight of his big body pushed me into the mattress. My throbbing dick was wet and dripping, rubbing on his sheets. The length of his fat dick slid across my prostate with each thrust, bring me closer and closer.

He grunted in my ear. "Baby, you feel so fucking good. So hot, so tight..."

"Don't stop, Alex. Oh god, I love your big bear body on top of me. Fuck me, Alex..."

Alex pulled out of me and I moaned my disapproval. He grabbed me and turned me onto my back. He pushed my legs back and spread them apart. He was kneeling between my legs. He poured a little more lube onto his dick. He pushed forward and his dick slid easily into me.

As he rocked his hips forward and backward, I ran my hands up and down his furry body. He was staring into my eyes, looking right into my soul. It was so intense, I had to close my eyes.

Alex shifted his position and moved on top of me. My legs moved around his waist and I rested my heels on his thrusting ass. His furry belly was rubbing my dick and I whimpered and pushed back against him. Alex sucked hard on the base of my neck as he pounded his cock in and out of me.

"Alex... Oh god, yes... yes..."

I gripped his back and held him tight. A fine sheen of sweat covered his body. The scent of his underarms was strong and pungent and it hit my nose. I was going into overload.

"Can I come inside you?" he groaned huskily into my ear.

That did it.

"Alex!" I cried out and I exploded. Bursts of hot thick semen coursed through my cock and splattered between our thrusting bodies.

"Mason! Oh! Fuck!"

My ass clamped and contracted around Alex's thrusting shaft. He shoved deep into me. His body convulsed as his cock throbbed. I could feel it pulsing and firing jets of hot come deep into me. Alex's balance faltered and he fell on top of me. I grabbed at his shoulders and held him tight to my body.

We stayed like that for a long time. Until our breathing slowed and Alex softened and slipped out of me. He lifted up slightly and I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me.

"You are fucking incredible, Mason Weston. And I don't just mean sex."

"You're pretty incredible yourself, Alex Garcia."

"I knew you'd be good, but that was..."

He brushed my sweaty hair from my forehead and stared down at me. I've seen that look in his eyes before. It's how he looks at Aiden.

I wasn't ready to handle that kind of emotion yet, so I closed my eyes and pushed up and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I need to use the bathroom," I whispered.

"Sorry."

Alex pushed up with a grunt and rolled on to his back. I climbed over him and he slapped my ass as I got out of bed. I giggled and turned around and pinched his arm. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down and kissed me. He stroked the back of my hair.

There was that look again.

I smiled at him and turned and hurried into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and leaned back against it and closed my eyes.

There was no denying it. Alex was in love with me.

And I was in love with him, too.

No.

I don't love him.

We're just friends. Friends that have sex. That's all.

I pushed off the door and took care of my business. I washed my hands and splashed my face with water.

"Mason? You okay?" Alex asked as he knocked on the door.

"I'm fine."

I opened the door and he smiled and walked in. He stood in front of the toilet and let loose.

"You wanna warm up the shower?" he asked, raising his voice so I could hear him over his torrential stream.

A hot shower really sounded nice. I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Alex joined me and immediately took me into his arms.

I laid my head on his soft furry chest and let out a soft sigh. It felt good to be in his arms.

After a slow, erotic washing, we got out of the shower and dried off. Alex pulled a fluffy white bathrobe from the hook on the door and put it on. I followed him to his closet and he pulled out another robe for me. It was baby blue, a little tattered, and way too big.

Alex looked at me and chuckled. "You look like a kid playing dress up in his Daddy's clothes."

He leaned in and gave me a kiss. He took my hand and led me to the kitchen. He told me to sit down at the bar while he popped a bag of microwave popcorn. He dumped it into a bowl and grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge. We sat down at the breakfast bar and quietly ate our snack.

"I have to pick up Aiden tomorrow evening. I have him next week."

"Okay."

"Maybe you'd like to come over for dinner on Tuesday? Or we could go out, if you want."

"Sure, Alex."

After we finished our snack, Alex leaned in and kissed me.

"Spend the night with me?"

I nodded and followed him back to his bedroom. He took off his robe and laid it across a chair and I did the same. I got into bed with him and he pulled me to him and so that my back was up against his chest.

"Good night, baby."

"Night, Alex."

I looked back at him and he leaned down and kissed me. He tightened his arms around me possessively. I felt like I should move away, but it felt so good to be held. His body surrounded me with warmth. I felt safe and loved.

"Your hair tickles," I whispered with a little giggle.

Alex's arms pulled me even closer and he kissed the back of my head. Alex began to softly snore against the back of my head. I closed my eyes as the sound lulled me to sleep.

***

I woke the next morning alone in Alex's bed. I sat up and stretched. I felt his side of the bed. It was still a little warm, so he hadn't been gone too long. I got up and went to the bathroom. I pulled on Alex's blue robe and made my way downstairs. I could smell food cooking and it made my stomach growl.

I stepped into the kitchen. Alex was standing at the stove in his bathrobe. He looked back at smiled at me.

"Mornin', baby."

"Good morning. What's all this?"

I put my arms around him and stood on my tip-toes and peeked over his shoulder. He had a griddle plate on top of his stove and was making pancakes and frying bacon.

"Wow," I said. "I'm impressed."

"It's almost ready. There's coffee right here, or there's OJ in the fridge if you prefer."

I poured a mug of coffee and leaned back against the counter next to the stove and watched him cook.

Alex fixed our plates and set them down on the breakfast bar. As I moved next to him, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately.

"I was thinking that we should do something fun today, baby."

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked as I took a bite of crispy bacon. "Mmm. Good."

"I haven't played a round of golf in weeks."

I frowned. "I don't like golf."

"Okay. How 'bout fishing."

I crinkled my nose and shook my head.

"Okay. Golf it is," he said.

He raised his eyebrows at me and stuffed his mouth full of pancakes.

I sighed. "Okay. But I warn you, I'm really bad at it. I haven't played in like fifteen years."

"I don't care. As long as I'm spending the day with you, that's really all that matters."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes and he started to laugh. He grabbed my head and kissed my temple.

"But seriously, I'm very happy you're here," he said into my ear.

I looked at him and he kissed me slowly and sensually. His tongue flicked into my mouth and I licked at it with my own tongue.

After we cleaned up the breakfast mess, we got dressed. Alex put on a dark green Polo shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. He pulled an ivy cap on top of his head.

"Ready?" he asked.

"You look really cute," I said.

"Why, thank you" he said with a grin as he straightened up and smoothed down his shirt, causing me to laugh out loud at him.