Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers

Aiden looked down at me over Alex's shoulder. They both had the same big grin on their faces as they looked at me.

"I love you, Mase," Alex said. He leaned down and kissed me.

Aiden giggled. "Yuck."

"Hang on, buddy," Alex said to Aiden. Aiden put his arms around Alex's neck. Alex stood up and ran around with Mason on his back.

I got up and brushed myself off and sat down with Mom at the picnic table. As we watched Alex and Aiden run around the park, she linked her arm around mine.

"You've got a wonderful family, son."

"Thanks, Mom. I think so, too."

Alex came running up to us with Aiden on his back.

"Okay, mijo... You wore your Daddy out," Alex panted.

Alex squatted down and let Aiden off his back. Alex grabbed Aiden's head and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Aiden."

"I love you, Daddy."

Aiden hopped up on the picnic table bench and plopped down next to Mom.

"Gramma, did you see me?!"

"I sure did, sweetie," Mom said. "Did you hear me cheering you on?"

He rested his head on her arm and his eyes drooped shut.

Later that night, Alex and I put Aiden to bed. He was exhausted and fell asleep before Alex even pulled the covers over him.

After we put away all of his new birthday gifts and cleaned up the kitchen, we got ready for bed ourselves.

I stripped down to my briefs and pulled down the covers. Alex came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back to him.

"Thank you, baby," he whispered in my ear.

"For what?"

"For putting together a great day for Aiden."

I turned around and faced him. I put my hands on his furry chest.

"Of course, Alex. I would do anything for Aiden. And for you."

"I know you would. I love you so much, Mason."

Before I could respond, he pressed his lips against me and kissed me hard. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I moaned and let him explore me. He moved down to my neck and kissed and licked and bit and sucked. I ran my hand over his short hair as my body shuddered. His hand moved down to my ass. He slipped them inside my briefs and squeezed and kneaded my cheeks.

He kissed my furry chest and flicked his tongue around each of my nipples. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. My dick throbbed in my underwear as he moved further down. He kissed my stomach and I moaned and rubbed his head. He planted little kisses on my stomach as he took my hands in his. I felt him pull away slightly for a second and then he was back. I felt him slide something onto my left ring finger.

I opened my eyes looked down at him. He was on one knee in front of me, holding my hand in his. He had slid a platinum wedding band onto my finger. He looked up at me, that look of love in his glistening gray eyes.

"Mason... I don't really have the words to tell you how I feel about you. So, I guess I will just come out and say it. Mason Weston, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Alex. I'll marry you."

I dropped to my knees and hugged him. We held on to each other tight as tears of joy spilled from our eyes.

"I need to get you a ring, too," I sniffled.

"I bought a matching set."

He reached under the mattress and felt around and pulled out another ring. I took it and slid it onto his ring finger.

"Alex Garcia, will you marry me?"

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. He pulled me up to my feet and pushed me back onto the bed.

"I don't want to wake up Aiden," he growled into my ear. "But I need to be inside you right now, baby."

Alex pulled my briefs off and tossed them behind him. He quickly pushed down his boxers and moved back between my legs. I ran my hands up his hairy body. He's lost a few more pounds over the year and his arms and chest are more muscular, but he's still a big guy. And I love his big, furry body.

I looked up into his eyes and pleaded for him. "You make me so hard, Alex," I whispered. "I want you so bad."

"I love when you look at me like that. I can see how much you love me."

Alex's head slid down my body. He licked and kissed all over my dick. I moaned and pushed my hips up.

"Suck me, Alex. Please."

As he took me into his mouth, two of his lubed fingers penetrated me and I cried out in pleasure. Alex's left hand moved up to my mouth. He pushed two of his fingers into my mouth to keep me quiet and I sucked on them and moaned softly.

I gripped the sheets and my body trembled as Alex worked my front and back. He knew exactly what to do to give me the maximum amount of pleasure.

Suddenly, he pulled away from me and climbed up on top of me.

"I need to fuck you now, baby."

"Oh god, yes, Alex."

I pulled my legs back and locked them around his hips. His cock was already slick with lubricant and he pushed into my body nice and slow until he was buried completely inside.

He looked down at me and I brought my hand up to his bearded face. He closed his eyes and leaned into my hand as I stroked the prickly whiskers.

"I love you, Alex."

I brought my hands down to his soft waist and urge him to move. Alex opened his eyes and looked down at me. His gray eyes stared into my soul as he began thrusting in and out in a slow steady rhythm.

"Feels good, Alex."

"You're so tight, baby. So fucking tight..."

Alex made love to me nice and slow. He slowly build up our climaxes, getting us closer and closer.

I bit my bottom lip and looked up at Alex, pleading for him to make me come.

My back arched and my eyes rolled back into my head as my body contracted and released.

"Oh god," I whimpered. "Coming, Alex..."

My ass contracted with every spurt of come.

Alex groaned and rode me harder and faster and then pushed into me with a loud groan.

"I'm com-- Oh! Fuck!" Alex cried out as he unleashed a torrent of hot semen deep into my bowels.

I trembled beneath him and I stroked my hands up and down his body as I came down from the high of my orgasm. Alex let his weighty body settle onto me and he slowly stroked my hair and my face.

He finally rolled over onto his back and pulled me to him. I cuddled up to him and we kissed slowly and sensually.

He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it and then rested it on his chest.

"Love you, baby."

"I love you, too."

I looked at him with complete love and adoration in my hazel eyes and I saw that same look reflected in his.

robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers