Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,342 Followers

Alex drove me back to my Mom's house and I got changed into a fresh change of clothes. I put on a Polo shirt and a pair of cargo shorts, but I didn't have a cute hat to wear. I left Mom a note telling her that I was with Alex and I would be home that evening.

I was glad that the golf course wasn't terribly busy. I knew that I would be holding us up. Alex let me use his old clubs while he carried his new set. At the first hole, I watched him swing and hit the ball a nice distance towards the green. I looked at the clubs and looked up at him.

"Which one do I use?" I asked.

He chuckled and pulled one out for me.

"Here. Hold it like this."

He demonstrated how to swing and hit the ball. I took the club and mimicked him.

"No, no."

He moved behind me and put his arms around me.

"Like this," he said.

He guided my hands on the club in a slow swing. All I could concentrate on was the feeling of his big warm body against mine and the smell of his cologne.

"Are you paying attention?" he chuckled.

"Oh. Yeah. Show me again."

He did another demonstration and then had me try it alone. He had me swing slow, then normally. Then I tried it with the ball. After completely missing it the first time, I connected the second time and it flew through the air, but not very far.

"Okay, that wasn't too bad," he said. "You just need to use more strength next time."

On my second shot I clipped the ball and it skipped and dribbled about a yard in front of me. I looked over at him and he had his lips pressed together trying not to smile.

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked.

He shook his head frantically. I continued to stare at him and he finally cracked and bust out laughing.

"I told you I suck," I laughed.

"You just need practice."

He sunk his ball in four strokes, but we stopped counting mine. On the second hole, we stopped to let a couple of groups play ahead of us. I couldn't help but notice them giving us dirty looks.

"I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you," I said quietly.

"You're not embarrassing me. Those old farts take this shit too seriously. I'm out here to have fun with my boyfriend. I don't give a rats ass what they think."

He just called me his boyfriend. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Part of me said to nip it in the bud, but the other part of me soared.

Once the two groups passed, we teed up and I watched Alex hit his ball almost all the way to the hole.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"You can do it, Mase. Just do it like I told you."

"I think I need you to show me again," I said with a wicked smile.

Alex licked his lips. His eyes smoldered as he looked at me. He moved behind me and put his arms around me. I could feel his cock hardening in his shorts as he pressed his body up against me.

"Is this the right club?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I got another one right here if you want that instead," he whispered huskily into my ear as he grinded his hips into my ass.

"Feels like an eight wood," I said.

Alex laughed loudly. "They don't make-- Never mind," he laughed.

We were both laughing and giggling while he tried to guide my practice swing.

"Okay, okay. Get serious," he said.

He nibbled on my neck and I burst out laughing, which caused him to start laughing again.

"See, you're having fun, aren't you?" he said.

"Yeah, I am. But that's only because I'm with you," I said.

"You are really bad liar, you know that, baby?" he laughed.

I was trying to calm my laughter when I looked up and saw a man running towards us. It took me a second to register what was going on. By that time it was too late.

Dale launched himself at Alex and knocked us both to the ground.

"You motherfucker!" Dale screamed.

I rolled over and pushed myself up to my feet as Dale and Alex rolled on the ground pounding their fists into each other. Rick and Lew suddenly appeared and pulled Dale off Alex.

Dale pulled away from them and decked Alex again. Alex punched him back, connecting with his jaw.

"Stop it!" I shouted.

Rick and Lew grabbed Dale while I grabbed Alex and pulled him away.

"You fucking cocksucker! I'll kill you!" Dale shouted at Alex.

I moved in front of Alex and held him back.

"Mason's mine now!" Alex shouted. "You don't deserve him, you selfish prick!"

"You trying to get back at me?" Dale asked me. "Huh? I fucked one of your friends and now you fuck one of mine? You're a fucking whore!"

Alex lunged for Dale and his fist made contact with Dale's face. I tried to push Alex back, but I was caught in the middle of them. Dale's fist was aiming for Alex, but it connected with the side of my head.

"Mason!" Alex shouted as I slumped to the ground.

When my eyes fluttered open, I realized I was laying flat on my back on the grass. Alex was kneeling next to me while Dale, Lew and Rick looked down at me.

"You okay, Mase?" Alex asked.

"My head hurts," I moaned.

I looked up at Alex's bruised face. He was worried about me. I smiled at him and then I saw that look again. I tried to sit up and Alex helped me to my feet.

I looked over at Dale. His face was beet red and bruised all to hell. I could tell that he was seriously pissed off, but at least he wasn't trying to hit anyone.

"I'm sorry I hit you," Dale said. "It was an accident."

"I know," I said as I rubbed the area next to my left eye.

"So. It's over then. We're over."

"Yeah, Dale. We're over."

Dale narrowed his eyes and looked at Alex. "We're over, too."

Dale spit a wad of blood onto the ground and wiped his mouth. He looked at me like I was worth less than a piece of shit. I felt my eyes starting to well up and I averted my gaze from him. He turned and walked away. Lew and Rick looked at Alex and me with disgust and then followed Dale.

I took a deep breath and started to cry. Alex moved and put his arms around me, but I pushed him away.

"Stop it," I said.

"I'm sorry, baby."

"Stop! I can't do this. I can't... Between baby mamas and Damien and Dale and... It's too much. I can't."

"What are you saying, Mason?"

"This was a huge mistake, Alex. I can't see you anymore."

"But, Mason, I love you."

Alex reached for me.

"I don't love you, Alex."

Alex's face fell and his eyes became shiny with unshed tears. He looked at me with such pain. My heart ripped into two and I choked back a sob and I ran as fast as I could to the clubhouse.

***

When the cab stopped in front of Mom's house, I paid him and got out and walked inside.

"Mason?"

Mom came out of the kitchen wiping her hands on a towel.

"Isn't Alex staying for Sunday dinner?" she asked.

"No, Mom."

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

She walked up to me and touched my eye. "What happened to your face?"

"We saw Dale at the golf course."

"Dale hit you?" she gasped. "I knew he was a jerk, but I didn't think he'd get physical with you."

"No, not on purpose. He was trying to hit Alex and I got in the way. They got into a huge fight. It was awful."

She took my hand and I followed her to the living room and sat down on the couch with her.

"Alex just dropped you off and left?"

"I took a cab home. I left Alex there at the golf course. I told him I couldn't see him anymore."

"But why, Mason? I thought you two were becoming close?"

"He loves me. But I don't deserve it. I don't deserve him."

Mom pulled me to her shoulder and held me in her arms and I burst into tears.

"Why would you say such a thing?" she asked.

"Because," I cried.

My cell phone started to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket. The screen showed 'Alex Garcia' with a picture of his happy, smiling face. I tapped ignore to send it to voice mail and cried harder. Mom pulled my head down to her lap and she slowly stroked my hair and my arm.

Mom sighed and quietly spoke. "When your dad and I split up, I wondered for so long what I did wrong. What I could have done differently or done better. I wondered what it was about me that was so awful that he would cheat on me left and right, then abandon me. Abandon his baby boy."

"You didn't do anything wrong," I sniffled. "You're the best mom ever."

"I know that now. Just like I know that you didn't do anything wrong. You can't beat yourself up. Dale's cheating is his problem, not yours."

"I guess so."

"I know so. You said Alex loves you. Do you love him?"

"Yes. I love him."

"So you've been given a second chance at love. Why would you throw that away?"

"I was so hurtful to him. I told him that I didn't love him."

"Maybe you should call him and tell him you're sorry."

I sat up and nodded and picked up my phone. I listened to the voice mail message from Alex: 'Mason, it's me. Baby, I know you're upset. But I'm not gonna give you up without a fight.'

My hand hovered over the 'Call Back' button. I couldn't press it.

When the doorbell rang, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"I wonder who that could be?" Mom asked as she pushed me up to my feet.

I wiped my face with my hands as I walked to the door. I opened it to see Alex standing on my porch holding Aiden. Alex looked absolutely pitiful. His eyes were red and puffy and his face was bruised.

"Aiden wanted to see you," he said. His voice was rough and scratchy. "You're not gonna turn him away, are you?"

Alex held up Aiden under the armpits and pushed him towards me. Aiden looked at me with his big doe eyes. "Mason," he said. "Daddy sad."

I looked at Alex and started to laugh and Alex's worried face softened.

"You fight dirty," I said.

I took Aiden from Mason and hugged him to my chest and kissed his chubby cheek. I stepped aside so that Alex could come inside.

Mom walked up with a bag of frozen peas. "Here," she said as she gave the bag to Alex.

"Thanks, but I like them better cooked."

"You," she chuckled and patted his arm.

Alex pressed the peas against his bruised cheek and smiled at Mom.

She took Aiden from me. "Let's leave these two chuckle heads to talk," she told him. "I think Grandma Mary's got some of Mason's old toys in the basement. Let's go see what we can find," she said as she walked away with him.

"Grandma Mary?" Alex asked with a raised brow.

I shrugged and shook my head.

"Do you want to go upstairs and talk?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Alex followed me upstairs to my bedroom. I shut the door and sat down on the bed. He moved and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry, Alex."

"It's okay, Mason."

"No. It's just that... Since I found out that Dale has been cheating on me, I've been really messed up. Looking back, I realized how I had been oblivious to all of the signs that he was unhappy with me. With us. I laid awake at nights wondering what was so horrible about me, what I did wrong. The more time I spent with you, I began to have feelings for you. I could see that you felt something for me, but I didn't understand how you could love me."

Alex dropped the bag of peas on the bed.

"Dale is a fucking idiot," he said. "He threw away something precious. I'm not giving it back."

"I lied to you today. When I said I didn't love you. I do love you, Alex."

"I love you, Mason."

Alex brought his hand to my face and leaned in and kissed me.

"Don't ever lie to me again, baby," he whispered as he softly nipped my neck with his teeth.

"Never, Alex," I breathed.

We scooted properly onto my bed as we kissed. I pushed Alex onto his back and straddled his hips. I pushed my hands under his polo shirt and untucked his tank top from his shorts. I ran my hands under his shirts and over his soft and furry body.

He looked up at me and I saw the look in his eyes again.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, Alex. I need you."

I rolled over onto my back and undid my shorts and pushed them off while Alex did the same. I grabbed my lube from the nightstand and moved back onto Alex's lap. I opened the lube and poured a generous amount onto my fingers. I reached behind me to my ass and spread the lube around and inside my hole. I poured lube all up and down Alex's cock. I ran my hand up and down and twisted it around. I held it up by the base and slowly lowered myself onto him.

"Oh, god, your dick is big," I moaned. "Biggest I ever had..."

I slowly rode up and down on his cock. Alex grabbed my waist and gripped me tight as I slowly rode him. He finally grabbed me and shoved hard up into me.

"Fuck, baby... Let me get on top."

Alex rolled me onto my back and pushed into me. I locked my legs around his waist and clawed at his back. Alex pounded my ass hard and fast.

We struggled to be quiet, but the bed bounced against the wall and the mattress strained underneath us. High-pitched whimpers spilled from my throat as Alex's cock poked and ribbed across my prostate.

"I'm coming, Alex," I moaned quietly.

"Baby... I'm gonna come. Oh fuck, I'm gonna come..."

I pushed my face into Alex's neck. My body contracted and then released. A flood of come shot out of me, surging between our grinding bodies.

I clamped my ass down on Alex's cock. He let out a loud groan as he unloaded his hot seed deep inside my ass.

I looked up at Alex. He looked down at me. There was the look again in his beautiful gray eyes. My eyes welled up with tears.

"I love you, Alex."

"I love you, baby."

We laid together for a while. Alex eventually softened enough that he slipped out of me.

"We'd better get downstairs," he said as he started to pull away from me.

"I wanna stay here, just like this. Forever. I love the way you feel on top of me."

I stoked my hands down Alex's big back. I ran my hands up his sides and brought them to his face. I pushed up and kissed him. I stroked his beard and Alex closed his eyes and sighed.

Alex finally pulled away from me and pulled me up to my feet. A rush of his semen ran down my leg.

"I need to use the bathroom," I whispered.

Alex followed me to the bathroom and we both cleaned up. We walked down the stairs and found Mom and Aiden in the living room sitting on the sofa together. Mom and Aiden were playing with some stuffed animals and he was giggling up a storm.

Mom looked up at us and smiled. "I take it from the sounds of things, you two worked things out?"

"Yes," I answered, my cheeks turning bright red.

Alex took my hand in his. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now, I need to get back to dinner. You and Aiden are staying?"

"Yes, ma'am. We're staying."

Alex picked up Aiden and kissed his forehead. Mom gave Alex a hug and kissed his cheek, then did the same to me.

I put my arm around Alex and we moved in and kissed each other.

***

I was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on the cake when the doorbell rang.

"Daddy! Papa Mason! Gramma's here!" Aiden cried out as he ran through the house.

I grinned widely. I still get emotional when Aiden calls me 'Papa Mason.' The first time he did it was when Alex told him to call me that as a joke, but it ended up sticking with the little boy.

I wiped my hands on a kitchen towel and hurried to the front door. Aiden was trying to open the door and I helped him out.

I opened the door to find Mom standing on the porch with two giant bags filled with presents.

"Hi, Mom," I said.

"Gramma!"

I took the bags from her and she bent down and gave Aiden hugs and kisses.

"Hi, sweetie," she told him.

"Mom, you're gonna get me in trouble again with Alex. This is way too much stuff."

"It's his birthday, Mason. Don't be a party pooper."

Alex came in from the garage and hugged Mom.

"Hi, Mom," he said as he kissed her cheek. "You are spoiling this boy rotten."

"That's what grandmothers do."

It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since Alex and I got together. It wasn't long after we started dating that I moved into his house. It was around then that Mom insisted Alex call her 'Mom', something she never did with Dale.

Alex's ex-wife Susie seemed to be okay with our relationship. We still had Aiden every other week and he adjusted quite well to our new living arrangement.

Dale and his friends never spoke to either of us again. Occasionally we'd see them around town, but they would pretend like they didn't see us or that they didn't know us. Alex told me that he heard that Dale had begun dating someone. I hope they are happy together.

I never saw Damien again. The last I heard, he and Joseph had broken up and Damien was now living with some other guy. I'm not really mad at him anymore and I really do hope that he is happy. In a way, he did me a favor. I'm much happier now with Alex than I ever was with Dale. My life is much more fulfilling and rewarding.

So Aiden would be spending his actual birthday at his mom's, but I thought that we should have a little party for him. I made the birthday cake. Aiden didn't care about the cake flavor as long as it had lots of chocolate fudge icing, and that's what I did for him.

Alex grilled burgers and hot dogs for lunch. After we ate lunch, we sang 'Happy Birthday' and had cake and then opened presents. Aiden made out like a bandit. The highlight was the new bike he got from me and Alex. He also went crazy for the Detroit Lions football jersey and helmet that Mom bought him.

Alex helped Aiden put on the jersey and helmet. Aiden grabbed his football and shouted 'hut' and tackled Alex. That kid was going to be a big bruiser just like his dad.

I looked between Aiden and Alex and Mom. This was my family. My life was perfect.

We were all laughing watching Alex and Aiden play when the doorbell rang. Aiden pulled off his helmet and ran to the door.

"You expecting someone?" I asked Alex as I got up from the couch.

Alex shook his head and pushed himself up off the floor.

I opened the door to find a man in a suit standing on the porch. I pulled Aiden next to me and he held onto my leg and looked up at the stranger.

"Mason Weston?" he asked.

"Yes. That's me."

He handed me a manilla envelope.

"Have a nice day," he said and turned around and walked back to his car.

"Bye!" Aiden called out after him.

"What's that?" Alex asked as I shut the door.

"I dunno," I shrugged.

I opened the envelope to find a stack of legal papers. I scanned them over and then handed them to Alex.

"Dale has filed for divorce," I said.

Alex muttered, "It's about damned time."

"Ooh, Daddy said a bad word," Aiden whispered.

Alex looked down at Aiden and apologized. "Sorry, bud," he said as he ruffled his hair.

I moved behind Alex and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him as he quickly read over the papers. When he finished, he pulled me around to face him.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm great."

"You gonna sign it?"

"As soon as we can get to a notary."

Alex grinned. "Who wants to go for a ride?" he chuckled.

"Me!" shouted Aiden as he raised his hand.

We all got in the car with Aiden's football gear and drove to the park, making a pit stop to get my papers taken care of.

Mom sat on a picnic table and watched the three of us play football.

I made sure not to run fast so that Aiden could catch me and he grabbed my leg and I tripped to the ground. He threw himself on top of my chest and 'tackled' me.

"I got you again, Papa!" he grinned with pride.

"Ow!" I laughed. "You sure did."

Alex helped me up off the ground and he smiled at me. "You're getting your ass whooped by a three year old," he chuckled into my ear.

"Oh yeah? Watch this."

Aiden threw the ball to me and I ran towards the designated touchdown line.

"Get him, Daddy!"

I looked back to see Alex hurl himself at me. I landed on the ground with a thud with Alex on top of me. Alex lifted up and I rolled over onto my back and groaned.

Alex leaned back down on top of me and grinned. "I got you. 'Papa'."

"OOF!" Alex grunted as Aiden jumped onto his back. I grunted as Alex's weight pushed me into the ground.

robcub32
robcub32
4,342 Followers