Mr. Basketball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Don't worry yourself with it."

"This doesn't have anything to do with us meeting to get this settled does it?"

"She saw us and it set off a chain of events that got us to this point."

"Do I need to call her and explain?" Megan asked.

"No, it's too late for that. The damage has already been done."

"I'm sorry Jake," she sighed. "Sorry for everything. Sorry for what this has caused between you and her."

"I don't want to hear it please," I said softly.

"You have a reputation," she jabbed.

"I never did anything to you or to her," I snapped. "You assumed."

"But given your past," she started.

"No, when I got into a relationship I always kept things under control. I fucked up one time. It was only when I was single that I went out and played the field."

"That is where your reputation comes from," she fired right back. "You were always seeing two or three girls at the same time."

"Yeah, but I was never in a committed relationship with any of them. I was just out there doing my own thing."

"It doesn't matter Jake," Megan said exacerbated. "You start taking girls on dates and then screwing them, they take it the wrong way when they find out they aren't the only one. Women want to feel special and with you fucking everything that walks it tends to make them not feel so special."

"I was in college though. We were supposed to act that way weren't we?"

"But at 26 you're not in college anymore. You needed to grow up when you left Duke."

"I did though."

"No you didn't, Jake. When we started dating I knew about the other girl you were seeing."

"Then why did you stay with me?"

"I don't know," she sighed. "I guess I'm stupid. I thought you would change."

"I did change. I changed for you and for Teagan. I'm the one who got screwed over."

"So it was something she did?"

"Yeah," I said pissed at myself for letting that one out.

"Teagan is young, you have to expect that from her."

"No, she is different."

"At least you thought she was," Megan jabbed me again.

"Just like I thought you were too."

"I was just getting even with you," she hissed.

"Even for what? I did nothing. Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth? I did nothing with anyone while I was with you."

"Except," she started.

"You knew about her and you chose to stay. Besides, we weren't serious until we moved here. Once we moved, I was faithful to you all the way. You fucked up, not me."

"You really expect me to believe that?"

"You and I are nothing now. Don't you think I would want to hurt you if I could? Megan, I'm speaking the truth when I tell you absolutely nothing happened between any other girl after we moved here."

"I screwed up then didn't I?" she asked.

"I certainly didn't."

"Well, I'm sorry," Megan said sincerely. "I thought the worst and wanted revenge."

"Why can't you girls just ask me what the fuck is going on? Why the hell do you jump to conclusions and attack?"

"Your reputation Jake," she said.

"I'm tired of that worn out excuse," I sighed exhausted.

"Maybe you should break the circle," Megan suggested. "Why not give it a second chance?"

"With who?"

"Teagan, you idiot. I'm taken, or I'm going to be."

"Who is dumb enough to marry you?"

"The guy I left you for."

"Dam, that hurt. Talk about salt in the cut."

"I didn't mean it that way," she apologized. "Maybe you should try it. Settle down with someone."

"I was going to ask but all this went down."

"You were pretty serious with this girl weren't you?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Then don't throw this away. Work it out with her. At some point you have to grow up Jake."

"I'm not sure how this would be part of growing up."

"Learning how to forgive," she huffed. "It doesn't take much to fall in love. It takes a tremendous effort to stay in love and fight for it."

"What, are you a therapist now?"

"No, just smart enough to know a few things about life."

"I don't know Megan," I sighed. "This one hurts."

"There isn't just Jake in this relationship. There's a Teagan involved too. If she is truly sorry about what happened then you should give her that second chance."

She paused. "I wish you would have given me one."

"Yours wasn't a onetime thing though. It went on for weeks."

"And is the same thing happening now?"

"I don't know."

"You should find out before you make your final choice."

I shook my head.

"I have to get back to work. Think about everything Jake. We may not be together but I still want to see you happy. If there is anything I can do for you just ask and I will do what I can."

"I think I'm alone on this one."

"Good luck then," she said.

She leaned in and gave me a hug before she walked away. I made the walk back to my car and thought about everything she said. Maybe it was time for me to grow up as she put it. Friday couldn't get here fast enough.

I climbed into my car and saw the Callaway golf visor on the back seat. It reminded me that I had to golf with Thom tomorrow.

"Hey Thom," I said as he answered the phone.

"Hi," he said monotone.

"Given the recent events, I think I'm going to cancel tomorrow."

"I understand."

"I wouldn't be myself."

"It's ok. Listen, I'm not going to get involved but just know Teagan is suffering. She is sorry for what she did. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. I just hope you two figure it out."

"I think things will be ok," I offered. "I'm going to take the next couple of days to make sure I'm doing the right thing."

"Friday can't come fast enough," he sighed.

Practice was odd without Teagan there. The gym had a lot of memories of us and how we got started. Two weeks from now would be the first time we met a year ago. I tried not to dwell on that but it always crept into my mind.

I worked them hard the next two days and had them ready for Thursday night. They won by ten and were off to a great three and zero start. These were not district games so they weren't as important but it was good to build the teams confidence.

I was sitting on the couch after the game on Thursday watching a game on TV. I had made up my mind on the whole situation. I just had to wait one more day to get this over with. There was a knock at my door. I answered and saw Mandy standing there.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure. What brings you by?"

"Teagan is absolutely destroyed by what is going on between you two."

"What did she tell you?"

"Everything."

"As in?" I asked.

"Luke, the whole thing, you know."

"What, you don't think I'm not?"

"I can see you are too but you don't show it."

"I've got a job to do. I can't let my personal life get in the way of getting you kids ready for a game."

"That girl loves you coach. I've known her since I was five. I've never seen her fall so far in love and then be in such shambles over something so stupid."

"I love her too Mandy but she broke my heart. What she did was stupid but the pain is real."

"She is truly sorry Jake."

"And she sent you down here to tell me this."

"No, I came all on my own. I can't stand to see her like this. It's killing me too. I'm just a kid coach, but I know some things about life. Love comes along once in a while. Don't turn your back on it. She is willing to do anything to take back what happened. Luke took advantage of her in a moment of weakness. I'm not saying she is innocent but she truly is sorry."

She searched for the words as her eyes filled with tears.

"She can't take it back but you can forgive her and move forward. If she could she would. You know her and the character she has. All her life she has been around this crap with her parents. That's not her, that's not the Teagan I know. Please, I'm begging you to give her a chance. She found the strength to give you one. Can you find it in your heart to give her one too?"

Those words cut me deep.

"I owe it to her for that don't I?" I asked.

"This isn't about owing anyone anything," Mandy said quickly. "This is about two people who love each other and are willing to fight for each other. You are a fighter coach. Don't quit on her."

"I hear you."

"Don't tell her I came down here. She begged me to stay away."

"I know. She wouldn't want you to get involved."

"I have to go."

She turned and promptly walked away. I went back inside and turned the TV off. The game suddenly didn't matter anymore. Nothing mattered anymore. Teagan screwed up but so did I. I didn't want to throw this away for over something so stupid. I loved her. I've never been so happy in my life up until the other night. I couldn't let one bad thing crush all the good.

I arrived way early the next night. I parked way down the street and walked to the coffee shop across from the steak house. I sat down and waited. Teagan arrived around 630 and sat on the bench outside the restaurant. It was the first time I had seen her in a week. I wanted to run to her but I sat there instead. I watched her nervously looking around at every car that pulled into the place. I couldn't let her wait any longer.

I quickly left the coffee shop and ran across the street. She sat there looking around. Legs crossed with her short skirt neatly tucked under her body. She quickly jumped to her feet as she saw me coming her way. Her expression was priceless as her eyes started to well up with tears. She jumped into my arms and almost knocked me over in the process.

"I'm so sorry Jake," she sobbed into my shoulder. "I've made a mess of everything. I know how bad I have hurt you. I let my fear of your past get to me. I won't ever do that again."

"It's ok Teagan. The past is behind us. We are going forward from here. I realized I need you more than you need me."

"No baby, we need each other. I'm not myself without you."

We just stood there and held each other. We cried into each other as we embraced.

"My past has no bearing on where our future points us. What we have done to each other stays behind us. We go forward together. We fight for each other together."

"I want that. I want to be with you. I want to fight through everything to be with you."

"Answer me honestly then. This thing with Luke, is this the only time or were there others."

"Only the one time, that's the truth. He took advantage of me while I was weak. I saw you with Megan and assumed. Then I took your phone and saw Jenny and Sam too. I thought the worst. He played me for a fool. I know I'm not innocent and I take full responsibility for everything."

"Why didn't you just ask me first if it bothered you that much? My life is an open book for you to read. I'm not hiding anything from you. If you want to know something just ask. I won't hide anything from you."

"I should have. I'm so stupid and sorry."

"Stop saying you're sorry. I already know you are. I can see it. I don't want to do anything to mess this up with you. I want to spend my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I was planning to ask you....."

Shit, I let that one slip.

Her eyes opened wide as I caught myself. Too late now.

"Yeah, last Friday actually. But then all this went down."

Hands covered her mouth as she looked stunned. "Oh my gosh Jake!"

"Yeah," I said looking at her shocked face.

"I would have said no," she spoke honestly now. "With everything that was going through my head and what I had just done, I would have said no."

I was taken aback by this. My face clearly showed my feelings.

"I thought the worst baby. But now it's clear as day. I wouldn't say no now. That's if you are asking."

"I don't have the ring with me so it wouldn't be right."

"Have we done anything the right way? My gosh, we screwed in a car, didn't go on a real date for like 10 days after we had been screwing around. We hid it from Sam and my dad. All the shit with Sam and the sneaking around. I don't think we are going to ordinary but that's what makes us extraordinary."

"Well, do you want the job then?" I asked. "Will you grow old with me? Fight for us together."

"I would love to. I couldn't think of a better person to grow old and beat the crap out of life with than you."

I pulled her into a kiss. I missed her. I missed every little detail about her. It felt so right to kiss her now. We spent way too much time kissing. People were looking at us funny when we stopped.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"I haven't eaten in a week."

"I hope I brought enough money to feed you then," I laughed.

"It's all taken care of," she smiled. "Dad knew you would be here. He kept my spirits up the whole time. That man really has taken a liking to you. He would have been really hurt if you didn't come tonight."

"I would have been the fool if I didn't. You are worth more than one stupid mistake."

"I'm sorry I did that."

"No more Teagan. It's over and done with. We move forward now."

I took her hand and led her inside. We were seated quickly and had a nice dinner. We talked like we hadn't been apart for the past week. That part was over. We didn't speak about it again. We went back to the house after dinner.

I stopped her in the living room.

"Stay here," I ordered.

I went into the bedroom and got the ring from the safe. I brought it back out and held her hand as I looked at her. Excitement on her face as I looked at her now.

"Will you?" I asked.

"I already said yes," she whimpered. "But yes, a thousand times, yes."

Her hands trembled as I slipped the ring onto her finger. She looked at the ring before looking at me. She leaned in and kissed me. We started moving me towards the bedroom. A trail of clothes started in the living room and led all the way to the bed.

She laid me down now and got into the bed next to me. She kissed my neck and worked towards my nipples. She softly kissed them before continuing down to my excited shaft. She took it into her hands and licked the tip. Just teased the slit with her tongue before opening her mouth and taking the head inside. She applied the perfect amount of pressure to it as she sucked it.

She brought her hands to the bed and used just her mouth. She gently worked up and down on me now. She wasn't trying to get me off, just pleasuring me with her mouth. Up and down then off and used her tongue to lick the soft flesh right under my head. It felt good to have her do this. I moaned to let her know she was doing a good job.

Eyes like a cat in heat as she looked up at me. I loved those eyes as she sank back down over my shaft. Her spit soaking the whole thing as it ran down to my sack. Her hand now disappearing between her legs to touch her cunny. I could see it circling her puss as she continued to coat my cock with her slobber. She smiled at me as I watched her cheeks flair as she sucked me.

She stopped and sat up. She expended her leg over my body and straddled me. She lowered herself down until my cock was resting on her cunny. I felt the wetness that leaked from her as she teased me. I just lay still and let her do what she wanted to me. She reached back and took my cock into her hand. She lifted her body from me and positioned herself over my shaft.

She started to press down and I expected to sink into her wetness. I felt the tight pucker of her butthole and realized where I was going. She just smiled when the realization hit my face. She kept firm pressure on my cock until I started to open her up.

The head broke through her opening and she froze. Slight pain crossed her face as she rested with just the head inside of her now. She let herself adjust before she continued to press herself further down. She spit onto her hand and transferred it to my shaft. Slowly more of me sank into her exit as she pressed down.

She started to pull off and press back down in slow movements. I started sinking into her deeper until she had me all the way inside. She leaned onto my chest now and looked at me. She wanted to see if I was happy that she finally let me. Softly she moved her hips letting me move a little in either direction.

"If you don't like it you don't have too," I whispered.

"No, it feels ok. A little pain and a lot of pleasure."

She started rising and falling a little quicker now. She spit on her hand again as she paused. She started quickening her pace as the pain went away.

"Hmmm," she growled. "Feels nice."

"Yeah sure?"

"Oh yeah," she cooed.

She started to rise and fall as she started kissing me again. Passionate kisses as she quickened the pace. I just let her fuck me now. I loved to feel her body pressing me into the bed. I was glad I decided not to be so stupid.

"Fuck," she sighed. "Going to cum."

"Go ahead," I said.

"I planned on it," she moaned.

She started cumming. It didn't feel the same but I could tell she enjoyed it. She rocked her hips and pressed me all the way in as she rested.

"I'm going to be sorry tomorrow," she sighed.

"You have other places for me to put it."

"No, I want you to cum right where you're at," she said slyly. "Get me from behind."

She pulled from me now. She got on her knees and looked back at me as I got behind her. I wanted to lick her cunny now. I missed how it felt against my tongue. I leaned in and tasted her cum as it leaked from her center.

"Hmmm," she growled. "I want you baby."

I relented and spit on her hole. I pressed my head to her and let it opened her up as she relaxed. The head broke into her easier this time and sank into her.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered. "Be gentle."

I slowly pushed into her now. Her fingers teased her cunny as I slowly rode her. Asshole tightly gripping my cock as I felt myself quickly getting closer to release.

My breathing increased letting her know I was close. She fingered herself now and I could feel them through the thin barrier separating us. I started filling her as she moaned into the pillow. I filled her with every drop I could get into her. I remained inside of her until my spent cock was pushed out.

She stayed put and panted still. I moved to lie in the bed next to her. She looked at me with those cat like eyes.

"I love your eyes," I said.

"Thanks," she sighed.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too baby. More than you can ever imagine. I'm sorry."

"No more saying sorry," I said softly. "We have closed that chapter."

"Ok," she whispered.

She stood and climbed from the bed. She headed for the bathroom now to clean up. She brought back a wet towel and cleaned me off. She opened the dresser and got out a pair of panties before climbing into bed with me.

"I'm tired," I sighed. "This week has been very long and stressful."

"I haven't slept much myself."

"We have practice tomorrow. Better rest."

I pulled her to me as we lay in bed.

I woke up the next morning early. Teagan still slept. We hadn't moved at all since last night. My morning wood pressed into her ass against her panties. Her warm body was inviting as I lay there wanting her now.

I rolled her panties off her hips. She moved a little as I got them down her legs a little. My cock nestled between her legs and rested against her cunny now. The tip slightly moist from both her and my desire. I pressed it against her lips but didn't have the right angle to get it inside. I used my fingers to touch the both of us now.

I folded her lips apart and spread her moisture around both of us. Her breathing changed as she started to wake up. She moved just enough to allow me to enter her as she sighed. My thumb pressed the head of my cock into her as she pushed back.

She moaned as I slipped through her folds and into her center. She hooked her fingers around her panties and slid them down to her knees. I started tipping my hips and sliding in and out of her. My hand curved over her hip and to her center from the front. I teased her excited clit as she parted her legs a little more.