Mr. Basketball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to pee," she giggled.

"You're going to have to hold it," I said coyly. "I worked too hard to stop now."

She growled. "Better hurry up then."

"You just be patient," I sighed. Her cunt tightened around my shaft as I drove into her now.

I pressed into her harder as I felt the need to cum now. She used her muscles to tighten her grip on my shaft now. The tightness had me ready to fire off quickly.

"I'm going to cum," she gasped.

I stopped trying to hold off now and started firing off into her. I filled her as my fingers still circled her clit. She turned her head and looked at me. She looked so beautiful even with her hair all tussled over the place from sleep.

"Don't pull out," she ordered. "Not until I get my panties up."

"Thought you didn't like me dripping into your panties," I teased.

"When I can't get them off right away," she giggled.

"You should go to practice with them on."

"Ewe, no, that's gross," she cried. "Besides, you know I don't wear panties unless I'm in a skirt." Devious little smile on her face as she said this to me.

"You better stop teasing me," I said pushing into her again. "I might have to fuck you again."

"Hmmm," she growled. "Later after practice. I want to spend all day making love to you."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

She reached down and pulled her panties up as I slipped from her. I relaxed as she walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I could hear her giggling in the bathroom so I rolled from bed.

"It's beautiful," she said as she held her hand out and looked at her ring.

"Just like the girl who is wearing it."

"So sweet," she giggled more.

"I love you baby," she smiled. "You make me the happiest girl in the world."

"I try," I said.

I could hear my phone ringing from the bedroom as she got into the shower. Nobody ever called me this early so I had to know who it was.

"Hey Jenny," I said.

"You sound happy," she replied.

"I am," I said.

"I take it you made the right choice."

"How do you feel about weddings?"

I had to pull the phone away from my ear as she laughed so loud on the other end.

"Jake Tillman, I never thought I would hear the day that you would be getting married."

"Yeah, yeah, shut up Jenny," I joked.

"No, really though, congratulations. You deserve to be happy."

"I am."

"Where is the future Mrs. Tillman?"

"In the shower. Why, you want to talk to her?"

"It's ok," she laughed still.

"Hold on. Let me put you on speaker."

"Hey Teagan," I called.

She stuck her head out the door.

"Congratulations Teagan," Jenny called.

"Oh, thank you," she smiled.

"I will call you guys later," Jenny said. "I just had to know, I couldn't sleep."

"Bye Jenny," we both said almost at the same time.

I set the phone down and got in with Teagan.

"That was nice," she smiled.

"I told you Jenny is a good friend who cares."

"I believe you. I just can't believe you two never did anything."

I could have taken that many different ways but I took the grin on Teagan's face as a joke.

"Naw, Jenny was way too smart to get involved with me."

"Then what am I?" she asked still smiling.

"Love struck idiot who didn't know what she was getting herself into," I said sarcastically.

She pulled me into a hug and kissed me wetly on the mouth. "I'm glad I was an idiot then. Best stupid move I ever made." She kissed me a few more times before she slipped out of the shower.

We walked into the gym and were shocked. The whole team started clapping as we opened the door. Teagan turned red with emotion as Mandy ran to her and they hugged. Then she turned and hugged me as Taylor now hugged her sister.

"So glad you made the right choice," Mandy said.

"I can't believe you would doubt me."

"I didn't for a minute."

"Alright," I said. "Let's get to work."