Mr. Basketball Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I paused as I looked at Teagan. She had returned to reading her what to expect when you are expecting book. "It does sound tempting."

"Good coaches are hard to find Mr. Tillman," he continued. "You have a great attitude and a great style and this command of the game that I haven't seen in quite some time. You have a record of winning success and I see that you are doing it again this season."

"Well," I sighed. "The record sort of lies this season to be honest. We barely squeak by every time. My little workhorse is averaging thirty seven a game. If she keeps that up she will break all kinds of records this year. But she's it right now. Nobody else seems to want to score."

"Wow," he said. "Maybe I should be calling about her."

"No offense but she has a number of bigger schools ahead of you."

"I know," he chuckled. "I did call around if you remember."

"Yeah, I remember. We just have to get the others scoring so she doesn't have to shoulder the load."

"A good coach can see the big picture," he offered. "You seem like you can see the big picture and know how to make the right moves to get everything in order to get the job done. That's one of the reasons I called you. It's one of many reasons I'd like to get you to come and do an interview."

"I'm ninety percent sure I will at least interview," I said. "But ah...what am I interviewing for exactly and why?"

"Oh yeah," he chuckled. "Sorry, I guess I didn't mention that either."

"Either that or I forgot about it already," I joked.

He chuckled. "It's for the head coaching position of the men's team. We have been in decline for the past couple of seasons and we were thinking about making a change at the start of the season. We decided we would give it one more go since we had a pretty good recruiting class this year. It hasn't gone the way we had hoped."

"Now the coach has gotten himself into some hot water with some off the court issues. He's been put on administrative leave until we sort out all the details. He's given the indication that he is just going to step down and walk away so the air around the campus clears up and this goes away."

"What kind of mess are we talking about?" I asked. "He isn't in trouble with the NCAA or anything like that? I wouldn't want to have them levy sanctions against the school then I come in there and have to work around them."

"It's all internal," he offered. "That's all I can say on the matter for now."

"That's one thing I don't have to worry about," I sighed.

"You'd have a clean slate to start with," he continued. "No sanctions and no restrictions. You'd come in here and start building your system and recruiting players that fit your system."

"Are we talking like next week he gets let go and I'm needed now or are we talking he remains on leave with, I assume, the assistant coach running the show, and he gets let go at the end of the season?"

"The assistant is running things for now. We don't know for sure if he is leaving yet or if he wants to stick it out and hope for the impossible. His chances of coming back are slim to none to be honest. We don't tolerate the kind of things he has done. The assistant has said that this is his last season and he doesn't want to coach after this season regardless of the outcome. He's spent a lifetime coaching and it's time he hangs up his whistle as he puts it.

"I am interested," I said. "But I would need some time to think it over and speak to my wife and the family up here about it. It's a big decision to make this kind of move. And I don't want to leave my girls midway through the season. That would break their hearts if I did."

"I hear you Mr. Tillman. You have an obligation to them and you don't want to leave with the job unfinished. And I understand it's a big change but it could be a great change. I don't normally make this type of call but something about the way Mandy talked about you intrigued me. If you are interested, I'd like to get you down here when you have a break and some time so we can talk in person."

"I'm interested in doing the interview at the very least," I said. "But let me think it over and talk with the boss about it. I can't make this decision on my own, she needs to be onboard too."

"I know how that goes," he chuckled. "Every time I have to move I have to sit mine down and talk about the good and the bad of moving. If you could, could you come up with an answer by the end of the week and call me? If it's a yes then I'll get an interview set up and pay to get you here."

"I'll have an answer by then," I assured him. "Thank you for the call, even if it was a complete surprise."

"You're welcome. I'll look forward to your call Mr. Tillman. Have a great evening."

I hung up the phone and looked over at Teagan as she continued on with her book. She didn't even glance up at me as she read. I sat there for a moment and let the conversation sink in. Being offered a job to coach at the college level was something I had never ever thought of.

"You have a pretty perplexed look on your face baby," Teagan said. "What was that conversation all about?"

"How do you feel about Texas?" I asked.

"Why?"

"That was the athletic director at the college down there. He wants me to come and interview for a head coaching job."

"Wow baby," Teagan cheered. "Are you going to go?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "I didn't think you would go for it."

"Why wouldn't I go for it?" she questioned. "It's something you would want to do wouldn't you?"

"I've never thought about making coaching my career choice."

"Why not? You are talented at it."

"We would have to move," I said the obvious.

"I'm sure that would make you happy. It would get you out of here."

"Yeah, but would you be happy moving away from here?"

"I go where you go," she smiled.

"I have some time to think about it," I said. "I have to let him know if I even want to do an interview."

"Is it just an interview or a job offer?" she questioned.

"From the sound of it he was pretty enthusiastic about me coming down there. He said he normally doesn't make that call."

"So go down there and talk with them. If it feels right then we can go."

"I need to think about it," I sighed again. "Coaching has been my hobby. Getting paid for it might change the way I feel about it. Plus it will be a lot of work. I'd have to get a staff together, go out and recruit, learn a whole new set of players, and work to get my system in place."

"It sounds kind of like you want to talk yourself out of it if you ask me," she offered.

"I just know it's going to be a lot of work."

"If it's something you want to do baby then I think you should go for it," Teagan said.

"Let it all sink in," I sighed. "It's a big move for us."

*

I put the offer on the backburner for the time being and focused on Friday and the coming game. We both took Friday off so we could do some painting in anticipation of the coming baby. One room was going to be for a girl and one was going to be set up for a boy. We both agreed we didn't want to know what the baby was going to be until it made its appearance into the world.

We stood in the girl's room and started painting the wall. I watched her paint the one wall as I trimmed the edges around the window. I stood back and looked at the color as she continued to roll high up on the wall. Her muscles on her legs tensed as the stretched to the ceiling and got as close to the top as she could.

"What's the matter?" she asked as she stopped to get more paint on her roller.

"I don't know about this color," I offered. It was just an excuse really. I was busy watching her body as she painted the wall.

"What's wrong with it?" she asked. "Lavender helps you calm down and sleep better."

"Is that a fact?" I questioned.

"That's what it said in one of my magazines," she offered.

"Hmm?" I thought. "I hear it brings out your eyes."

My brush gently but quickly touched her cheek, leaving a wet paint mark on her face.

"You did not just do that?" she shrilled and laughed at the same time.

"It looks good on you baby," I laughed with her.

I saw it coming but I didn't make an effort to move out of the way. She ran her roller over my chest making a big mark on my bare chest.

"You little turd," I laughed. "It doesn't look good on me."

"I think so," she giggled.

I stepped forward and got her leg as she tried to dodge me. It left a wet lavender line all the way from her mid-thigh to her knee.

"Jacob!" she laughed hard again.

She came at me with her roller again. I caught her wrist gently and held her arm away from my body. She pressed her body into mine and tried to knock me off balance to get her arm free. I used my free hand that still held my brush to paint another streak down her arm.

She flicked her arm around and knocked the brush loose from my hand. She was still laughing hard as she switched her roller from one hand to the other. I managed to grab both her wrists and tickled her right up at her armpit where I knew she was the most ticklish.

She snorted hard as she laughed and turned to get away from my fingers. The roller caught my chest again as she turned away from me. Her back was to me now as I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly so she couldn't get away and get me with the roller again. She wiggled around and shrilled with laughter as I continued to tickle her sides.

She finally dropped the roller from her hand as she spun back around and faced me again. I reached out and caught her side again tickling her and making her laugh hard. She playfully slapped me as I stepped forward laughing with her and tried to tickle her again. My hand missed her side and caught her boob instead. It was a quick reminder that she wasn't wearing anything but her shirt and her shorts.

I gave it a soft squeeze as she backed away and used her hand to catch herself against the wall. Her hand smeared the fresh paint around the wall as I followed her to the wall. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her from the wall into my body. Her hand cupped my face leaving a lavender smear on my cheek as she pulled me into a kiss.

My hands slipped under her shirt as we started kissing more. I found her nipples and played with them softly as her hands reached down to touch my tented cock. I knew I would have a paint mark where she gripped me down there. These shorts would have to be thrown out now.

I teased her nipples as her kiss grew with hunger. She was still smiling and giggling into my kiss as I started to lift her shirt from her body. It slipped over her head and landed on the floor. We both stood topless now, both of us had paint across our chests. I wasn't sure how she got paint on her chest but I had to laugh a little as I looked at her chest.

I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I chewed it lightly making her tilt her head and moan. She pulled my head tighter to her chest leaving paint in my hair now. I didn't care at this point. I let her one nipple go to find the other one. I sucked it into my mouth as my fingers touched her shorts resting on her hips.

I started to pull them down as I continued on her nipple. She gasped as I let her shorts drop to the floor. I turned back to her neck and kissed her tender skin as I held her. I kissed her for a minute before I started to kneel down. I encouraged her to follow me as I hit my knees. She quickly followed and pushed me back. I willingly went to my back and rested there as she smiled down at me.

She straddled me as my lips found her neck again. I kissed her gently right by her throat making her gasp. She playfully pushed me to the floor again and leaned down to kiss my neck. She left these tender little kisses on my neck as she moved down my chest. Her lips teased my nipple as she took a brief pause. I sighed as she licked my nipple before continuing down my body. She had to skip most of my chest as it was covered in paint.

She reached my shorts and hooked her thumbs around the band at my hips. I lifted and let her take them off my body. She sent them to my knees before she stopped. She returned to my cock and took it into her mouth. She dipped her head down the shaft halfway, coating it with her spit as she worked her way back to the tip.

She left me and started working her way up my body again. Her cunny settled over my cock and pinned it to my body. She undulated her hips over my shaft coating it with her wetness. She leaned down and found my mouth again. She placed these loving kisses on me as she brought her cunny forward and let my tip touch her opening.

She let my cock slide into her cunt with a practiced skill. I slowly worked my way into her wetness as she turned her hips and took me inside. I was resting deep inside of her as she worked her muscles and squeezed me. She started turning her hips softly now as her mouth still covered mine. We both gasped into each other as she pressed me deep inside and held me there.

She pressed her hands to my chest and started to sit up. She brought one foot to the floor then the other so she was squatting over me. I pressed into her and touched her core as she started to rise and fall above me. I moaned my approval at the deep penetration this position offered me.

"I don't want rug burns on my knees," she said coyly. "I've already got a hickey on my neck from the other day."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked slyly.

"Nothing," she giggled. "Except everyone is teasing me about it at work. I don't want any more battle wounds."

"They are just jealous of what we have," I offered.

"That might be true but that doesn't stop them from teasing me about it."

"You should tell your other boyfriend not to be so rough with you then," I teased.

"Yeah, my husband might get mad," she teased right back.

I laughed a little as she leaned forward more. It let me slip that much further into her cunny now. Each fall of her body pressed me against her end. I loved how her pussy squeezed me with each press of her body. Her wetness was leaking from her heavily as she withdrew until just my tip was inside of her. My cock was coated with her wetness as I watched it split her in half.

She sank all the way down and held me inside. She twisted her hips around grinding her cunt against my pelvis. I gasped as she moaned above me and started to cum. These little sexual growls and whimpers escaped her mouth as she coated my cock now. I watched her face twist in pleasure as she closed her legs together and squeezed my cock harder.

She rested for a second and took a deep breath before rising and falling again. My hands went to her hips now and guided her where I wanted her cunny to go. She was completely soaked and feeling exquisite as she moaned above me. I couldn't help but start to buck into her now.

We started slapping together as she stayed still and let me buck into her. She leaned down a little more and started whispering in my ear how wet I was making her. Her hot breath on my ear sent a chill down my spine as she said how good it felt to have me fucking her.

My hands left her hips and found the floor. I started pressing them down and bucking harder into her as she continued to whisper to me. We were slapping together harder as I grew closer. She gripped my shoulders and dug her nails into me as she started to cum again. The pain was sharp as she climaxed hard. I couldn't hold back anymore as I started to fill her.

I slammed into her hard and started firing off. I dropped to the floor as she pressed her body to mine and moved her hips to continue bringing pleasure to me. Her nails finally released their grip on my shoulders as we both rested and panted.

"Fuck," she panted. "That was good."

"Ummm hmmm," I agreed.

"Except for the paint all over the place. I think we got more on us then we did the walls."

"That's why they invented the shower," I offered.

She giggled a little and leaned back to retie her hair into her loose bun again. My hands went to her hips and curled around the little points as they stuck off her skin. My thumbs touched her tummy where the little miracle was growing inside of her. I circled her a few times as she looked down at me and smiled.

"Are you still going to love me when I'm all fat and pregnant?"

"You are still going to be sexy to me baby," I smiled. "I'll always love you."

"I hope," she smiled tenderly. "I'm lucky to have you."

"So you think," I teased. "I think I'm the lucky one. Who else would put up with my shit?"

"I couldn't tell you," she giggled.

She leaned down and kissed me again before she sat up.

"Come on," she sassed. "Come wash me."

I slipped from her as she stood. I took her hand as she offered it to me. We both stood and headed to our room to get clean.

"I think I'm going to go do the interview," I said as we both climbed in the shower.

"You came up with that while we were doing this?" she teased.

"I've been thinking about it all morning," I offered.

"So go," she smiled.

"It's just an interview," I said. "I will see what they have to say."

"Baby," she said seriously. "If you really want to take the job if they offer it to you then you should. If it feels right and it's what you really want to do then you should."

"I just worry about you. I know you like being close to home and I don't want to take you away from here and the family."

"We are starting our own now," she said. "We can be there for the season then be here for the summers. Don't worry about me. As long as I have you by my side I will always be happy."

"I knew I loved you for a reason," I smiled.

*

I made a good change I thought as I watched the game from the sideline. I benched both Jamie and Tracy and put Lane and Eva in their place. Taylor played steady as always and was sitting on thirty five points by the halfway point in the fourth. Lane had impressed me and helped Taylor out by starting. She had seventeen so far and her passing was on the money. Eva wasn't scoring but she was shutting down their best ball handler and making Taylor's life that much easier. Taylor had been in there the whole game so far but she looked fresh still. In the past couple of games she was gassed by the end but never came out.

They played steady the whole game and had built a ten point lead. I watched Taylor pass the ball off then cut through the offense. Lane took the ball at the top and dribbled around looking. Taylor finished her cut as Tessa turned. Lane dumped the ball down to Tessa. They shifted over to double her. Tessa flung the ball to Taylor. She caught it then passed it to Lane. Lane swung it around to Eva then started her cut to the hoop just like she was supposed to.

Eva brought the ball back to center then gave it up to Taylor before she started her cut through the middle. There was just a little space between her and the defender. She faked the pass to Lane then took the three. It rattled the rim before falling through.

They went back and played superb on defense. Eva shut her player down making her pass the ball into traffic. Tessa slapped the ball before it could get to the target. Bree scooped it up and tossed it out to Taylor. Taylor looked down the floor and saw Lane. It was a long but accurate pass that Lane secured and drove to the hoop to score again.

The clock had ticked down under the three minute mark. I decided to empty the bench and clear the starting five off the floor. At the next stop in play they went into the game.

"Great job out there TT," I cheered and hugged her.

"Thanks coach."

"Great job Lane. Way to play tonight."

"Thank you, sir."

"Eva, my little hornet," I cheered. "You swarmed her all night long. Great job."

"Thanks coach," she smiled.

"Good job baby girl," I heard a voice shout from the stands.

"Dad must think so too," I chuckled.