Mr. Basketball Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I said bucking into her again. "That was a pretty good indication."

"What made you so horny?" she teased.

"You," I smiled. "Don't you remember? I'm either hungry or horny."

She giggled softly as she turned her hips again. I gripped her hips and turned her now. We both lay face to face on the bed. Her one leg was still over my hip as mine crossed hers in between. I pulled her tighter to me as I started to turn my hips again. Her hands found my face and cupped my beard as she pulled me in for a kiss. I found her mouth and kissed her as she panted again.

Our bodies were tangled together as we continued making love again. We were both pressing together with just our hips. She was so wet now. I was slipping so easily into her body and finding her tongue with mine. Her fingers slipped between her legs and touched my cock as I slid into her puss. She teased the underside of my cock and spread her wetness all over it. She reached a little further and teased my balls as I sank into her.

I reached across and pulled her hips harder against me. My tongue still tangled with hers as we tasted each other's kiss. Her teasing and the intensity of the position pushed me to the edge again. I was fighting for control and waiting for her. My pants and moans grew slightly louder as I tried to hold on just a little longer. She knew and started turning her hips harder and squeezing her cunt.

I panted loudly as she whimpered then covered my mouth. I started filling her as her cunny started to quiver. I rested deep inside of her and let my cock fill her as she bucked her hips into me. Her cunt squeezed and milked me as I found her mouth again. We kissed softly now as we recovered.

I finally stopped and opened my eyes to look at her now. She had a soft and content look on her face as she smiled her loving smile at me. I couldn't help but kiss her again before I told her how much I loved her. She softly pawed my face before she told me the same thing.

We rested there for a long time and talked softly. She finally pushed herself from the bed to go pee. She quietly crept from the room and headed to the bathroom as I lay there waiting for her to return.

"That was a little embarrassing," she giggled as she crawled back into bed.

"What?"

"I just about ran into dad."

I chuckled. "What was he doing up?"

"Getting a drink and cussing about the dog again."

"That dogs going to disappear if it continues," I chuckled.

She twisted around in bed until she got comfortable.

"Are you excited about the job?" she questioned.

"I don't have an offer yet. I'm focused on the girls back home for the time being. We will see what the future holds."

"Yeah," she yawned.

"I'm worried about you baby. I know you will follow me but is that really what you want to do? I'm happy with our life back home. Will you be happy here?"

"Of course," she said. "Like you said, this is an opportunity that most people don't get. Who knows what it might lead too. You might coach a few years then move up again. You have a gift baby, don't let it go to waste."

I nodded then pulled her closer to me again. She snuggled against me once again before we drifted off.

*

"Damn Randy," I hissed. "What the hell did you do to this thing?"

"Beats me," he chuckled. "It's been in the back of this thang fir months."

"It sounds like shit."

"Yeah," he chuckled again. "That sounds bout right."

"Geez," I laughed again as I sat there and tried to fix the out of tune guitar.

The concert had just let out and we weren't going anywhere fast so we sat with the tailgate down and had another round to kill some time. I found his guitar and wanted to play a few tunes but the thing sounded horrible. I did my best to tune it as we waited but given my intoxicated state, the task was proving more difficult than I had anticipated.

"Maybe you've had too much to drink," Teagan offered.

"Yeah, probably. One more won't hurt then."

"Coming right up," Sam giggled.

"How's come you ain't drank nothing?" Randy asked.

"Because she's pregnant you dummy," I chuckled.

"Oh yeah," he chuckled in his drunken way. "I forgot."

"How many times am I going to have to tell you that?" I joked.

"One more ought to do it," Randy laughed.

"You're hammered," I laughed.

"Yeah, so is you," he laughed again.

"What's it to you?" I joked and gave him a little shove.

"Best watch yourself," Randy joked. "I'm the damn law."

"I'm shaking in my boots."

We busted out laughing again.

"You going to kick his ass too?" Sam teased.

"Only if he grabs my wife's ass," I laughed.

"Don't worry buddy," Randy chuckled. "I gots my own hot ass to grab."

We laughed a little as Sam worked on my drink.

"That guy deserves it though," I offered. "And I didn't kick his ass. I just made sure he knew it was coming."

"And his brother and his dad," Sam added.

"He spilled my ten dollar drink," I laughed. "He was lucky."

"Thank you for defending my honor," Teagan smiled sarcastically.

"Anytime baby."

I thought about the incident just a few hours prior as I tried to tune the guitar still. We were standing in line trying to get another drink before Luke took the stage. I had just got my drink and was about to turn around and head back to the seats. Teagan bumped into me as she turned around and started to say something to an over friendly guy. As she did she hit my arm and spilled half my drink.

"Careful baby," I hissed. "You just bumped me and spilled my drink."

"That guy just grabbed my ass," she quipped.

"What?"

"That guy just grabbed my ass," she scorned.

"Hey, did you just grab my wife's ass?"

"I might have," he said smugly.

"What the fuck is a matter with you, dip shit?"

"Come on man," he said. "It was just a quick grab, it didn't hurt nothing."

"Did she say you could touch her ass?"

"No."

"Shit like that pisses me off and quick too. I ought to knock you on your ass right now."

"Come on man, I was just having a little fun."

"That ain't my idea of fun," I hissed.

"Sorry man. I was just having a little fun."

"Let's go," I roared. "To the parking lot. I'll hold the fucking door for you too. Then I'm going to kick your dick into the dirt."

"Relax dude. I'm here with my family to have a little fun."

"I don't care who you are here with," I interrupted him. "I'll kick your ass then your dad's ass and your brother's ass. You don't go touching my wife."

"Is there a problem here?" a police officer interrupted us now.

"Nothing that I can't handle," I hissed.

"Well, before I have to get involved, let's cool it and go your separate ways," he said.

"As long as this dick doesn't touch my wife anymore I'd be fine with that."

"Come on Jake," Randy said as he walked into the mix. "Ain't no sense in lettin' some dickhead ruin our night."

"Fine," I relented. "Dick."

We turned and headed back to our seats without further incident.

*

"Do you need one too?" Sam asked Randy as she handed me my drink.

"If you is offeren baby," he smiled.

"Coming right up."

I took a sip of my drink then strum the guitar again. It sounded about as good as it was going to get so I started a song.

"Hey pretty girl, won't you look my way, loves in the air tonight, you can bet you make this ol' boys day..."

I sang and played to the end as Teagan smiled her perfect smile. Randy set his drink down after I finished.

"Let me try one," Randy said.

I handed it over and looked at Teagan. She was smiling her perfect smile as I took her into my arms and hugged her. She leaned down and gave me a soft kiss as my hands slipped down to her legs and touched the bare skin under her skirt.

"Behave," she giggled.

"I always do," I smiled.

My hands slipped a little higher up her skirt and touched her bare ass. I gave it a gentle squeeze before I dropped them down to her legs again and pulled her in for another kiss. She moaned softly then leaned into me a little more as her kiss grew with a little more intensity.

"The things I'm going to do to you once we get to the room," I whispered to her.

"Right," she sassed. "With them in the other bed?"

"Bite your pillow," I teased.

"I just might," she said coyly.

"Don't tease me."

She gave her soft growl. "I'm not."

I smiled at her before I kissed her again.

"Did I mention how turned on I was after you almost kicked that guys ass?" she whispered.

"Why?" I smiled.

"I don't know?" she giggled. "I guess I just like my man fighting for me and defending me."

"Yur up," Randy said as he handed me the guitar back.

"Play me some Luke?" Teagan asked.

"Didn't you hear enough of him tonight?" I asked.

"No," she giggled.

"Well," I thought. "I don't know the exact words but I'll try this one. Cottonwood fallin' like snow in July..."

I missed a few words and some notes but she still smiled at my attempt and the meaning of the song. I passed the guitar back to Randy again. He played something then passed it back to me. We spent another half an hour playing guitar before the cars had thinned out enough for us to leave. We headed down the road a little ways before we reached the hotel and checked in.

*

"Baby?" Teagan whispered.

"What?" I sighed.

"I'm thirsty."

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Can you walk with me so we can get something to drink?"

I sighed. "Sure baby. Let me get my wallet."

I searched my pants then the desk but I couldn't come up with my wallet.

"You left it in the truck," Teagan whispered.

"Where the hell are the keys?"

"Right here," she smiled.

"Let's go," I sighed.

We left the room and headed out to the truck. I climbed in the passenger door and sat in the seat to start looking.

"Jake," Teagan whispered.

"What?" I questioned not looking at her.

"Jake," she whispered again.

I turned this time and looked to see her standing there next to the car with her short little night shorts in her hands.

"Somehow I don't think my wallet is in those," I teased.

"No," she smiled seductively. "I'm not really thirsty either."

Her hands went to my shorts and scratched my cock as it started to swell in my shorts. I let her tease me a little before I lifted and let her slide them down my legs. Her mouth quickly covered my cock as I settled back in the seat. I let out a long moan as she slowly took half my cock into her mouth and put the perfect amount of pressure on it.

She bobbed slowly up and down on it as her tongue swirled around the head and teased my slit. I reached my hand around her body and slipped between her legs as she stood outside the truck and blew me. I pressed into her cunt and buried my finger as deep as I could get it into her wetness. Her moan vibrated on my cock and made me gasp in pleasure.

I glanced around the dark parking lot as my finger pressed in and out of her. There wasn't a soul out this late at night so I focused on her again. I twisted my finger around and added another into her cunt. She gasped at the extra stimulation and went further down my cock. I felt my head bump the back of her throat as she pressed further down and let me rest deep in her throat. Her teeth softly closed around the base before she withdrew and gasped for air.

I pressed my fingers deeper into her cunt and twisted them around to find her spot. She buried her head down again and took me all the way inside as I curled my fingers inside of her. I could hear her wetness splashing around as I twisted hard and made her legs tremble. She sucked hard as she retreated then worked the head while I moved my fingers faster and tried to get her off.

"Fuck baby," she gasped. "I'm going to cum."

I smiled to myself as I pressed harder and faster into her cunt now. She held my cock and let my fingers pleasure her for the moment. Her hips started to push back into my fingers as her cunny tightened around them. A flood of wetness leaked from her as she panted and gripped my legs. Her body bucked as she gasped and cried out. I finally slowed my fingers and teased her cunt softly.

"Get in the truck," I begged.

"No," she gasped. "I want you behind me. I want to be fucked hard."

"Get out of the way then," I ordered.

She stepped back as I kicked my shorts off and climbed out. I glanced around again as she leaned over the seat. I looked back at her leaned over the seat looking at me. Her hands were holding her cheeks open and displaying her pussy perfectly. Even in the low light I could see her white cream leaking from her center. I stepped forward and gripped my cock, giving her cunny a teased with the tip, before pushing it slowly into her wetness.

I sank into her wetness with little effort. My hips bumped her ass before I slowly retreated and stretched her all the way until just my tip remained. Then I returned just as slowly until my hips touched her ass again. Her hand had slipped between her legs as she started to tease her clit. I felt her fingertips brush my sack as she flicked herself.

"Are you that turned on?" I teased.

"Ummm hmmm," she growled. "I've been this way all day."

She rarely ever played with herself when we fucked. It was only when she was really horny that she did. I pushed her cheeks open and picked up the pace now. I was full in and full out with a loud slap of our bodies as my hips crashed into hers. My cock was nothing but a blur as I sawed into her. Her whimpers and moans grew louder and turned to cries and begging as her cunny gripped my cock.

I let her cheeks go and gripped her hips as I slammed into her harder. She was pushing back into me and making me take small steps backwards as she pushed herself further out the door and off the seat. I changed my stance and started pushing harder up into her. Each press of my cock touched her spot and made her cry out more. I finally had to let one hand go and cover her mouth.

She was panting in ragged breaths around my hand as it covered her mouth. I could feel her cunt gripping and squeezing me the way it did when she was about to cum hard. Her legs were shaking as she panted hard and cried out around my hand. It was doing very little to cover the noise she was making. I finally gave up and gripped her hips again.

Her arms reached back and gripped my forearms, nails digging into my skin as I fucked her. She glanced over her shoulder back at me again. I could see the look on her face, she wanted to cum and was going to cum hard, she was just waiting on me. I could feel it coming and gripped her hips harder to let her know it wouldn't be much longer. She stopped holding back and released.

White wetness flooded my cock as she came. It was leaking from her and coating me thickly as I started firing off deep inside of her. I had been mostly quiet until now. I panted louder as I started filling her full. I couldn't tell if it was me or her leaking from her as we finished. I finally slumped down and rested against her back as we both recovered.

Her hands finally released my forearms and rested flat in the seat. She was rising and falling with each ragged breath she took as we recovered. I pushed her hair off her neck and gently kissed her neck. She let out a soft giggled then chewed her bottom lip a little as I rested and nuzzled her neck.

"Pregnancy hormones," she sighed. "I'm going to wear you out."

"Ha," I chuckled a little. "That's one thing I'll never get tired of."

"Even when I'm all fat and pregnant?" she questioned playfully.

"I doubt you will get fat baby. But I will love you just the same if you do."

"I promise I'll get skinny again."

"Tea," I said softly. "I'm not in love with you because you are skinny. That does help but that's not the reason. I'm in love with you because you are you. You're my other half, my better half. Without you I wouldn't be who I am."

"Ditto baby," she smiled her perfect smile.

I kissed her neck softly again before I stood and pulled from her. She quickly turned and stood facing me now. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly before kissing her softly.

"I love you baby."

"Good," she smiled. "I love you too."

I kissed her again before looking into her cat like green eyes. They said everything I needed to know. They said how happy she was and how much she loved and trusted me. She wasn't afraid of what the future would hold for us. As long as we had each other everything was going to be perfect.

"What?" she giggled.

"Nothing," I smiled. "I just love your eyes."

"Thanks baby."

"Do you think we can get something to drink now? I am a little thirsty."

I smiled and shook my head a little. "Find my wallet."

"It's in the glove box."

We headed back to the room after we stopped and got her a drink. We silently slipped back into bed and curled up together again.

*

"Jake Tillman," I answered in a fog as I woke up the next morning.

"Hey Jake," Brian cheered. "Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, that's alright though. What can I do for you?"

"Are you still in town?"

"Yeah."

"When are you heading home?"

"Not until after Christmas. I have to be back by the twenty eighth since my dad is leaving town and I have to run the store."

"How soon can you come back?"

"He should be gone for a week. I'll be kind of bogged down with basketball but if you need me to come back I can get away for a day or two."

"A couple of the board members talked to the president and the boosters and they want to have a formal interview," he said.

"Tell me when and I'll get on a plane back down here."

"The second week in January. We can do it on a weekend so you won't be away from your team."

"I can do that...but do they want to hire me right away?"

"No. They want to have everything in place so when the time comes to hire somebody there won't be a delay. They will hire and then give you the go ahead to start recruiting and get your staff in place."

"If they need me sooner I can come it's just... I made a promise to my girls and I can't let them down."

"They know that. We have talked about it and decided that whatever the outcome is, we are going to let the assistant finish things up this year and start fresh next year. We still have to finish the investigation and let the current coach go. We have to follow procedure."

"I got you. Tell me when I'm needed for the next interview and I'll be there."

"I'll get you a date," he said. "Then I'll call you and let you know."

"Thanks Brian."

"No, thank you, Jake. I'll be in touch."

*

I put in a lot of miles once Teagan and I returned home. I left for Texas again the third week in January to do my formal interview. They loved what I had to offer and had a six figure contract ready for me to sign the following day. We did a low key press conference to announce to the school and the boosters that I would be the next coach starting the following season.

I met with the team after it was over to introduce myself and let them know my plans for the following season. I assured them I was the right choice for them and that with hard work and the willingness to learn that we would achieve success in the coming season. I wanted them to finish strong for the old coach and work on building confidence for the coming season.

Once that was over I hit the road again and went with Taylor out to Stanford to do a formal visit with her. They loved what she brought to the team and she loved what they had to offer. She verbally committed to them and would sign her letter of intent to play for them on national signing day. That was a big load of everyone's mind back home. She knew she had a future at the next level, all she had to do was finish strong.

We returned home but I didn't stay very long. I had a trip to North Carolina planned to interview an assistant at a small college down there. He took my offer and would join me in the fall at the college. Then it was a quick trip to Florida to recruit a player. I had never been on this side of the table, I had always been the one being sought after. He and his parents liked what I had to offer and he verbally committed.