Mrs. Cole Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

"You haven't done that before?" Mike asked, a little surprised.

"No," Roger replied. "She's wanted it for a long time but that was our first." Mike felt happy and horny at the same time that he had been able to share such a wonderfully intimate moment with Gail. He watched as Roger pulled Gail close and started kissing her passionately. Mike's cock twitched and began to rise as he watched them kiss and caress each other. Roger began rubbing her tits and then lowered his head before sucking a nipple into his mouth. Gail groaned and looked at Mike as Roger continued sucking her tits. As if by instinct Mike slipped over to Gail and lowered his own mouth to her other breast.

"Oh yes," Gail sighed as Mike took her nipple in his mouth and began teasing it while Roger continued licking and sucking her other breast. Both men sucked at her for a long while and Mike was wildly turned on by the situation.

Mike started rubbing his hand across Gail's stomach and gradually slipped it down between her legs. Her legs were already spread and Mike started to finger her pussy when his hand met Roger's. Roger had apparently already started massaging Gail's pussy, so Mike quickly pulled his hand back and concentrated on massaging Gail's inner thighs.

Gail had her head leaned back and was moaning passionately. The evening had already turned out better than she hoped and now here she was with two men attending to her body at the same time. She relaxed and enjoyed the feel of the two mouths sucking and licking her tits at the same time as their hands explored and teased her pussy.

By this time the steam had really built up in the room and it was getting very hot and humid. That combined with his own growing excitement made Mike very warm and he was happy to agree when Roger suggested they move back to the bedroom.

Roger stepped out of the tub first and took Gail's hand to help her up. Roger's cock was hard again and swayed back and forth in front of him as he moved. Mike followed Gail out of the tub and into the bedroom watching her naked ass sway as she walked in front of him.

Roger had Gail lay on her back in the center of the large bed and each man climbed on the bed beside her. They resumed what they were doing in the hot tub and each began sucking her tits as they explored her body with their hands. Mike released her nipple from his mouth and softly kissed and licked down Gail's stomach and onto her legs. He explored her flesh with his mouth as Roger continued teasing her tit and gently rubbing her pussy with his fingers. Mike slowly moved his mouth across Gail before returning to her tit and again sucking on her nipple.

Gail was now moaning loudly and wriggled beneath the two men from her growing lust. Roger began moving down and brought his face to her pussy. Mike watched as Roger moved closer and began licking at Gail's pussy. Gail reacted strongly to his touch and let out a long, deep moan. Mike watched Roger suck her for a short while longer before he again sucked Gail's nipple into his own mouth and started teasing it with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck yes," Gail sighed heavily. Mike sucked on first one nipple and then the other as Gail's moans built to the point he knew she was about to cum. He felt her body tense beneath him and she let out a long sustained groan as Roger continued lapping at her wet pussy.

Gail shook in the throes of an intense orgasm and then slowly began to relax as it started to pass. Roger continued to softly explore her pussy with his mouth as Mike sat up and began to gently massage her breasts. Mike leaned in to Gail and they exchanged a deep, soft kiss. They continued to kiss softly until Mike felt the bed shaking slightly and Gail suddenly said, "Oh yeah."

Mike looked down and saw that Roger had climbed up between Gail's legs and was in the process of slipping his hard cock into her open pussy. He easily moved between her open legs and started driving back and forth inside her.

Mike sat up slightly and watched Roger fuck her and noticed how quickly his cock became wet from Gail's pussy juices. As they fucked Mike started rubbing and caressing Gail's body. He concentrated on her soft tits but also fondled her chest and stomach.


Gail looked to be in complete ecstasy with Roger inside her and Mike adding to her pleasure by softly rubbing her body. Roger fucked her for what felt to Mike like a very long time and Mike's own cock was now throbbing in excitement. Mike kept caressing Gail's tits and he teased and pinched her nipples between his fingers.

Roger watched Mike massaging his wife's tits and tried to hold out as long as he could. His years of practice fucking Gail meant he knew just how to fuck her to keep himself under control. However, seeing Mike pinching and rolling her nipples and seeing Gail react to Mike's touch drove Roger wild and he decided he needed to cum.

He fucked Gail just a little faster and harder than before and she moaned lustily under him. Mike sensed the tempo change and watched Roger closely as Roger stared at Gail's dancing tits. Roger let out a series of grunts and then a loud moan as he tensed and shoved himself deeply inside Gail.

Gail softly moaned as Roger's cum filled her wet pussy. Mike caressed her tits as Roger finished cumming and finally rolled off of her. Roger crawled up the bed and stopped beside Gail. They exchanged a deep kiss as Mike watched.

Mike's own cock was still desperately in need of relief and seeing Gail's legs still spread wide apart after Roger's fuck gave Mike a nasty idea. As Gail and Roger continued their kiss Mike crawled between Gail's legs. Gail broke her kiss with Roger and looked lustily at Mike as he positioned his cock at her pussy.

She moaned, "Oh yes!" as Mike slipped his cock inside her and felt the heavy wetness that remained from her previous fuck. As Mike's cock went deeper and deeper into her he could feel liquid being squeezed around his cock and could feel some wetness leak out of Gail's pussy. Being inside her felt much different now that Roger's cum had already filled her. She was definitely wetter than he had ever felt before and the extreme wetness made her pussy feel softer as it slipped past his cock.

Mike fucked Gail at a steady tempo as Roger watched excitedly. He stared at Gail as she moaned and reacted to her second consecutive fuck and Mike noticed Roger watching his cock slipping into and out of his wife's wet pussy. Roger started massaging Gail's tits as he continued intently watching Mike fuck his wife.

Gail now had her arms spread apart lying flat on the bed as she completely gave herself over to the two men fucking and massaging her. Her eyes were closed and her face was set in an expression of erotic bliss as she let the men have their way with her. She felt like a raunchy slut and that made her very horny.

Mike fucked her as steadily as he could to make the sensation last. He succeeded in fucking her for a long while as Roger continued to softly massage her tits. Roger lowered his mouth to Gail's tits and began to hungrily lick and suck on them. As he did this he slipped his hand down Gail's stomach. Mike tensed for a moment thinking Roger was going to grab his cock but Roger stopped at Gail's pussy as his fingers started teasing her clit. Clearly Roger knew exactly how to please Gail as between his mouth and his fingers he soon had Gail moaning lustily on the edge of her own orgasm. Mike tried to keep a steady pace but he was so turned on by watching Roger suck her and rub her clit that he was finding it hard to control himself.

Before Mike did lose his control Gail groaned loudly and started cumming. Her pussy clenched and tightened on his cock and he watched her body shake and shutter as she came. She moaned over and over as both men continued pleasuring her.

When she finished her orgasm Roger moved his hand away from her clit and then softly released her tight nipple from between his lips. He leaned back on his elbow and watched as Mike continued fucking her. Feeling her pussy as she came had nearly been too much for Mike and he was now fighting hard to keep in control. Gail lifted her hands off the bed and took hold of his hips as he thrust into her.

Roger watched her tits bounce under Mike's thrusts and then seemed to focus on watching Mike's cock as it moved deeply inside her and then pulled out so only the very tip remained between her pussy lips. Roger's staring at his cock sort of turned Mike on and that surprised him.

Knowing that her husband watched as he fucked her made the experience feel nastier and Mike soon knew he wouldn't last any longer. He pumped himself into her with a few final wild strokes and then grunted loudly as his cum joined Roger's inside her. Gail smiled and moaned as she felt his cum flowing into her. Roger also smiled and watched Gail's face and body react as Mike pumped the rest of his cum into her and then gradually slowed his thrusts until his cock slipped out of Gail's soaking wet pussy with an audible slurp.

Mike collapsed next to Gail on the side opposite Roger. Gail kissed him gently and then turned her head and kissed Roger. The men each cuddled up to Gail as she softly rubbed their bodies and gently kissed them until all three fell asleep.

It had been a late night and they all slept late into the next morning. By the time Mike started to wake up he heard the shower running and noticed that Roger was no longer in bed with them. He caressed Gail and lay next to her for a few minutes before she started to stir. Roger shut off the shower and was getting dressed when Gail finally raised her head to look at him.

"Hmmm, is it that time already?" she asked Roger.

"Afraid so," Roger replied. He looked over at Mike and added, "I've got to work for a while this afternoon. You are more than welcome to stay here for the rest of the weekend if you can."

Mike quickly agreed and all three of them laughed. "Great," Roger continued, "make yourself at home. Gail can show you around. I'm guessing that some of Terry's old clothes will fit you so feel free to rummage through his room to find something to wear."

Roger finished getting ready and left for work. Mike and Gail stayed in bed and she rolled over beside him and kissed him tenderly. "Thanks for last night," she softly said. "If you enjoyed that half as much as I did I know you had a great time."

Mike confessed that he thought last night was very erotic and exciting. He said that he was surprised by his reaction at sharing her with another man, but that he had found it a big turn on.

"With that attitude you are going to please many women in your life," Gail said with a sly, sexy smile. They stayed in bed together and talked for a long while. Gail told him that she had only shared part of their history with Roger and that she thought it was best if Mike not talk about having fucked her previous to last night. Gail concluded by saying, "If I know Roger, after last night I don't think he will have any problems with us continuing our little visits together this school year. Would you mind if I came to visit you periodically?"

Mike was floored by this and told her that he would love that. He had been certain that this weekend would be his last with Gail and was excited that she wanted to continue fucking him. Having Roger's permission seemed extra kinky and he found himself looking forward to college even more.

Eventually Gail crawled out of bed and went into the shower. She stayed in the shower for a long, long time and Mike could see the steam escaping from the bathroom door before she finally finished. As he listened to the water running he rolled the events of the previous night through his mind and got excited wondering what might happen later that day. He also wondered what it would be like with Gail when she came to visit him at college.

"All yours," Gail called out as she appeared in the doorway wrapped in a towel. Mike took a leisurely shower as Gail fixed her hair and got dressed. After his shower, Mike put on a robe that Gail left out for him. He went out to the kitchen and they enjoyed a nice breakfast together before Gail told Mike to see if some of her son's clothes would fit him. As he rummaged through Terry's closet he heard Gail go back into the bedroom. He found some clothes that were close to his size and put on a pair of shorts and a shirt with no underwear. He went back to the couch and started watching TV as Gail began to clean up the bedroom. Mike went in to help and they changed the sheets and generally cleaned up the huge mess the three of them had made the night before.

They finished cleaning fairly quickly and Gail suggested they go out to the pool and cool off. She tossed one of Roger's older swimsuits to Mike and stepped inside the walk in closet only to step out a few minutes later sporting a very revealing two piece bikini. Mike whistled and let his eyes drink in the sight of her as the suit clung tightly to her large tits. Gail smiled at his whistle and felt herself getting excited again by the fact that this young boy found her body exciting.

They went out by the pool and spent the rest of the afternoon lounging in the chairs or swimming in the cooling water. Gail asked Mike to apply sunblock to her when she finished swimming and Mike took great pleasure in slowly rubbing the cream over every part of her exposed skin. He tried a few times to slip his fingers under her suit but she stopped him each time and said he would have to wait.

Gail lay on one of the chairs and Mike was relaxing on an inflatable raft in the pool when Roger returned late in the afternoon. He greeted them and then quickly changed into his suit before joining Mike in the water. Roger swam for a bit and then lay down on the chair next to Gail. He kissed her and gently caressed her ass after he sat down.

Not too much later Gail said that she could use a soak in the hot tub. Remembering the previous night Mike gladly agreed and all three moved inside. Unlike the previous night nothing happened in the tub except the three of them relaxing in the warm water. As they relaxed Gail raised her head and looked at Roger before turning to look into Mike's eyes. Mike could see the lust in her eyes as she stood up. Mike admired the way the water glistened and ran down her body before Gail extended an arm to each man and, in a very sultry tone, asked, "Ready?"

Both men stood and Mike saw that Roger's suit was also pushed out in front from his erection. They quietly followed Gail into the bedroom. The men had both so far responded much better than she could have ever hoped. Because of this Gail decided to try something even kinkier tonight. Initially she figured she would have to work them up to this but she wanted it so bad she couldn't wait.

Gail sat on the edge of the bed and positioned the men so they were standing side by side in front of her. Gail first untied Roger's suit and slipped it off him before doing the same to Mike. She brought her mouth to the tip of Mike's cock and sucked it into her mouth with a lusty moan. She sucked and licked him for a short while before releasing him and doing the same to Roger. Each man watched closely as she sucked on the other and groaned when her soft lips and teasing tongue would engulf their own cock. Gail continued the simultaneous blowjobs for a long while until she felt both men were extremely excited and ready for more.

She sat back and held one cock in each of her hands as she slowly stroked them. She guided the men toward her and turned them in slightly toward each other. The change was so subtle that Mike barely noticed it, but he then felt a sensation on his cock that made his eyes bolt open. He looked down and saw that Gail was holding his and Roger's cocks pressed together as she stroked them both in the same hand. She lowered her head and lavished her tongue across the tips of both men's cocks. She then ran her lips and tongue across both cocks moving often from one to the other as she continued to hold them together in her hand.

Mike watched Gail teasing both cocks and couldn't believe how sexy Roger's cock felt against his. The hard smoothness of Roger's shaft slipped easily against his own cock as Gail manipulated both of them with her hands and mouth. If Roger had any reservations about their new position he certainly didn't show it as he watched Gail lustfully and moaned periodically.

Emboldened by the fact that neither man seemed to balk in the slightest by having their cocks touch Gail pulled her head back and took one cock in each hand again. Both cocks were now lubricated with a layer of her saliva and she watched them glisten as she held them. She started rubbing the two cocks together and watched excitedly as she swirled their tips together softly. Mike watched her slide the head of Roger's cock all over his before she switched and rubbed the tip of Mike's cock up and down Roger's hard shaft. Roger simply leaned his head back and moaned as Gail continued rubbing the two cocks.

Gail suddenly released them as Mike continued staring at her and Roger lifted his head to see what had happened. She hurriedly reached behind her and untied the knot holding her bikini top closed. She ripped the thin piece of clothing off and again took the men's cocks in her hands. She leaned forward and began rubbing both cocks over her soft tits. Roger groaned and Mike sighed as they each felt their cocks slip across Gail's soft and yielding tits and felt themselves rub against each others hard, smooth cocks. The differing sensations were driving Mike wild and he started to think he might cum all over her chest and Roger's cock.

Gail released their cocks again and took Mike by his hips guiding him onto the bed lying on his back. Gail stood up for a moment and tore off her bikini bottom before she crawled on top of Mike and lowered herself onto his hard cock. Mike moaned deeply as Gail started rocking her hips and fucking him. He looked up when he heard Gail tell Roger to get on the bed. She positioned Roger on his knees so he was kneeling just beyond Mike's head. As Mike looked straight up he could see the bottom of Roger's hard cock and his balls. Gail began fucking Mike again and he felt her leaning forward over him.

Mike's eyes opened wide as he watched Gail bring her mouth to Roger's cock and suck it inside. She kept moving up and down on Mike's cock as she began sucking and licking Roger's cock and slipping her mouth back and forth on him. This position drove Mike wild as he felt her soft, wet pussy engulfing his own cock while he watched her hot mouth sucking on Roger's cock just inches above his own face.

Their fucking quickly intensified as Gail began fucking Mike harder and Roger began thrusting himself in and out of Gail's mouth. As he bounced and swayed on the bed under them Mike could occasionally feel Roger's balls slapping against his forehead. Mike watched Gail suck Roger as best he could but everything soon became a flurry of frenzied movements before Gail opened her mouth and sat straight up on Mike. She looked into Roger's eyes and simply said, "Fuck me."

Gail held Mike deeply inside her and occasionally clenched the muscles in her pussy to tease him. Roger quickly crawled off the bed and opened a bedside drawer. He moved behind Gail and she leaned forward over Mike again. She didn't move but continued to tease Mike by periodically massaging his cock with her pussy muscles. Mike could feel Roger's hands on Gail very close to where his own cock entered her pussy and briefly wondered what he was doing before he suddenly realized that Roger was going to try and fuck Gail's tight ass. Mike groaned when he thought of Gail having both cocks inside her that way and Gail smiled wickedly at him when their eyes met.

Soon Mike felt Roger climb on the bed and could feel his legs press against his own. Roger's cock grazed against Mike's as he positioned it at Gail's asshole. Gail held very still as Roger pressed his cock up her ass. She loved feeling him inside her ass as it filled her in a way much different from when he was in her pussy. Her ass quickly adjusted to his width and he slipped deeper and deeper inside her.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers