Mrs. Cole Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

Mike could feel Roger's cock as it entered her ass. He felt Roger slowly fill her ass and then hold still as Gail adjusted to the new sensation. Roger started fucking her ass a few seconds later and Mike and Gail moaned simultaneously from the feeling. Mike felt almost like Roger was fucking him as the only thing between their cocks was the thin wall between Gail's pussy and asshole.

Gail loudly moaned at the sensation of having two cocks inside her. She felt so full and so stretched that it bordered on painful, but the feeling was so erotic and exciting that she loved every moment of it. She held still on Mike with his cock buried deeply in her pussy as Roger started to really fuck her ass.

Mike couldn't believe how good this felt and he started bucking his hips up and down when he felt his cum was ready to explode. Gail cried out loudly as Mike bucked into her and Roger continued fucking her ass. Mike cried out and pushed his hips hard into Gail as he started to cum. Gail grunted over and over as Mike emptied his load of cum inside her. Roger could feel Mike's cock pulse and surge as it shot loads of cum up Gail's pussy and he started fucking Gail's ass a little harder.

Feeling Mike's cum fill her and Roger's increased tempo in her ass was more than Gail could stand. She threw her head back and literally screamed as she started to cum. Her pussy twitched and jerked around Mike's cock harder than he ever felt before. Gail loudly screamed, "Yes!" over and over as she shook and trembled from the power of her orgasm.

As she came her asshole clenched so tightly that Roger's cock almost was forced to a standstill inside her, but as her orgasm continued Roger resumed fucking her wildly. The additional tightness around his cock quickly brought out his own load of cum and he groaned for a long time as he thrust his cock all the way up her ass and unloaded his cum deeply inside her.

The bed temporarily become a whirlwind of activity as all three finished their orgasms and slowly regained their composure. Gail came so hard she almost felt like she had blacked out. She panted and tried to catch her breath as Roger slowly slipped his softening cock out of her ass.

When he exited her he fell back on the bed and lay still as he kept breathing hard and tried to regain himself. Mike felt totally drained and lay flat on the bed enjoyed the feel of Gail's soft body over and around him. Eventually Gail rolled off Mike and his cock slipped out of her warm pussy. She collapsed in a heap between the two men and all three lay very still for a long time.

They dozed happily and lay in a blissfully peaceful state for nearly an hour. Roger climbed out of bed first and disappeared into the bathroom. Mike heard the shower run as Gail began to get out of bed. He watched her naked body move to the closet before she disappeared inside. She reappeared moments later dressed in a pair of men's style pajamas. Mike stared at her tits as they swayed back and forth under the silky material when she crossed the room towards him and tossed him a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Mike got dressed as Roger emerged from the bathroom and all three headed into the living room.

The two men sat down on the couch and Gail asked if anyone was hungry. All three agreed they were starving as Gail went into the kitchen saying, "We'd better eat, we might need the strength later." Mike's cock twitched at her parting comment and he and Roger exchanged smiles as Roger clicked on the TV. Gail started hauling food out of the refrigerator and wouldn't accept any help from the two men as she prepared a large dinner. The last time Mike had gone into the kitchen and asked if she wanted his help she had turned him away saying, "You can make it up to me later."

As Mike sat on the couch with Roger he pondered her comment and wondered what the rest of the night would bring. They ate a wonderful dinner and laughed and chatted for a while after they had all finished eating. After dinner they cleaned up and all retreated to the couch where Gail sat between the two men. They found a comedy movie on cable and started watching. Near the end of the movie Mike felt Gail's hand move across his leg as her fingers came to rest on his thigh just above his knee. Soon she started softly massaging his leg. Mike tried to wrap his arm around her but found that Roger's arm was already there. He looked across Gail and saw that she was massaging Roger's thigh with her other hand. Gail continued massaging Mike's leg and soon let her fingers move high up his thigh until they were nearly brushing his crotch. Mike occasionally glanced over at Roger's lap and watched as Gail rubbed his legs also.

Roger pulled Gail toward him and they began to kiss and caress each other. Mike watched them and then eagerly greeted Gail's warm mouth when she broke her kiss with Roger and turned to him. Mike kissed her softly until she turned back toward Roger. Several more times she turned back and forth between the men with their kissing and fondling become more intense and wanton.

As Gail parted her next kiss with Roger she reached to his waist and easily pulled his shirt up and over his head. She rubbed his chest briefly before she turned back to Mike and pulled his shirt off. Gail rubbed Mike's chest as Roger slipped his hands around her and caressed her tits through her top. Mike groaned at the sight and the feel of her practiced hands on his chest. Roger continued to fondle her from behind as Gail moved her hands down Mike's chest and stomach until she reached the elastic on his shorts. He lifted his hips off the seat as she pulled the shorts off and down his legs leaving him naked. She quickly turned her attention back to Roger and removed his shorts as Mike massaged her back.

Before Mike could move his hands around to her tits Gail stood up from the couch and turned around to face her naked lovers. She looked over their bodies and smiled. She had often fantasized about this but had never really believed it would come true. As both men stared at her lustily she brought one hand up to her tits and began to very softly run her fingers over them through her pajama top. "No need to be shy," she said, "why don't you two scoot closer." Mike and Roger each moved together until they sat right next to each other. Mike couldn't feel Roger's hip touching his but he could feel the warmth from his body and their thighs brushed together as each man tried to get comfortable.

Gail continued brushing her fingers over her tits as she stared at them. The two men stared back and Mike couldn't wait to see what she had in mind. Gail slowly brought her other hand up to her tits and began to caress and play with them. She cupped them in her hands and started teasing her nipples until they were prominently poking through the soft fabric of her top.

She released her tits and slowly ran her hands down her stomach until she reached the waistband of her pants. She ran her fingers over the band and several times acted like she was going to slide the pants down only to continue teasing the men. Mike's cock had grown hard again as he watched Gail's sexy striptease. She finally did remove the pajama bottoms and started to teasingly unbutton her top. She started with the lowest button and slowly took her time undoing the three buttons holding the top together. She ran her fingers up and down her stomach and into her cleavage as she kept the top covering her tits. Moving her hands up to her tits again she very slowly pulled the top open until her tits came into view and then finally let the top fall onto the floor behind her. She stood naked in front of them and enjoyed the feel of their eyes exploring her.

She wondered what they would want her to do to them as she dropped to her knees before them. She reached up to Mike's cock and took it in her hand as she slipped her mouth over her husband's cock. Roger moaned as Gail started moving her head up and down on him and teasing him with her tongue. Gail didn't stroke Mike in her hand but rather just held him and softly caressed his hard shaft until she was ready to replace Roger's cock with his in her mouth. When he felt Gail's mouth descend on his cock Mike too moaned and then watched as she slowly and seductively licked and sucked on him. Gail moved her head back and forth between their cocks as she gave each man a slow blowjob.

With Gail's hot mouth wrapped around him Mike had his head tossed back and his eyes closed as he savored the experience. Her tongue and lips expertly teased and excited him. His eyes popped open wide when he felt something new on his cock. He looked down to see Roger's hand moving through his pubic hair and tentatively touching the base of his shaft as Gail sucked and licked the head of his cock. Roger wrapped his fingers lightly around Mike's cock as Gail noticed what was happening and stopped her sucking to watch. Gail smiled a wicked, sexy smile and watched Roger's hand cautiously touch Mike's cock.

Before anything else could happen Gail stood up and took each man's hand in her own. Roger released Mike's cock and they followed Gail to the bedroom. She led Roger to the bed and had him lay on his back. She crawled over him and quickly positioned herself into the 69 position over him.

Mike watched as they hungrily began sucking at each other before he decided he wanted to feel Gail's mouth on him. He moved over and knelt in front of Gail's face. Gail looked up at Mike and smiled as she now had both cocks just inches from her mouth. Gail took Mike in her mouth and began sliding her tongue all over his tip while she held him tightly between her lips. She released Mike and returned to Roger's cock and sucked him briefly before returning to Mike.

As she was sucking on Mike she shifted her weight to only one of her hands and brought the other to Roger's cock. She opened her mouth and released Mike as she directed Roger's cock toward his. Mike watched as she rubbed her husband's hard cock against his own. Her spit coated both cocks so they slipped easily against each other. She paid particular attention to rubbing the tips of their cocks together and Mike found the feeling exciting almost in spite of himself.

Until Roger had touched his cock Mike had assumed they were just two guys fucking the hell out of a horny woman. Now he was wondering if Roger had something a little more intimate in mind. He had never thought about doing it with another guy before and wondered how he would react if given the chance. He had been shocked by Roger's touch and had been frozen still the whole time Roger held his cock but he hadn't made any move to stop him.

Gail started dragging her tongue back and forth over their cocks as she continued to rub them together. She was no longer nervous about either man objecting to this and took her time feeling two cocks at her mouth simultaneously.

The entire time Roger busily sucked and teased Gail's pussy. He had driven her to the brink of orgasm with his practiced tongue and she held herself there wanting to lengthen the moment. Feeling both cocks pressed together as they moved under her tongue was more than even Gail could endure and she started cumming with a loud cry. She raised her head and released both cocks as she used both hands to support herself when she came. Mike watched as she came hard on Roger's face. She kept her eyes closed tightly with pleasure and Mike watched how her face initially tensed and then relaxed with her body as her orgasm passed. Mike was still staring at her face when she opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Fuck me," she directed.

Mike moved around behind her when it was clear to him that she wasn't going to move. Mike could see Roger's face between Gail's legs and lifted himself up as he brought his cock to her pussy so as not to stick his cock in Roger's face. Gail moaned as Mike slid inside her and they started to fuck.

Roger initially moved his face away from her pussy and just watched as Mike's cock moved in and out of his wife just inches from his face. Roger found the closeness and Gail's obvious enjoyment very exciting and soon moved his mouth back to her clit. He kissed and licked at her clit as Mike fucked her. Roger felt Gail's mouth return to his own cock as he sucked at her clit.

Mike felt Roger's head shift positions and could now feel the other man's face beneath him when he thrust into Gail. Mike's balls now hit Roger's forehead with each stroke. As Mike became more excited with his fuck he worried less and less about where Roger was and simply enjoyed the feeling of being inside her.

Gail shifted slightly under him as they fucked. Mike groaned initially when he felt a new sensation on his cock. He looked down to see what Gail was doing and realized that she wasn't doing anything new. Instead, Roger had moved his tongue away from Gail's clit and was now licking Mike's cock as it moved in and out of her pussy.

Mike kept fucking her and watched Roger's tongue as it rubbed his shaft. Roger arched his neck and began to lick at Mike's balls when they came close to him. He quickly moved back to Mike's hard shaft again and brought his lips closer so they were now touching the cock in addition to his tongue. Mike watched Roger and watched his own cock disappearing and reappearing from inside Gail's pussy until he couldn't wait any longer. He shoved his cock deeply inside Gail and started cumming. As he came he felt Roger's mouth sucking and licking at his balls. Gail moaned with Roger's cock in her mouth as Mike filled her pussy with his cum.

After Mike had unloaded his cum inside her he pulled his cock out of her pussy. As he moved back his softening cock dropped down and rubbed across Roger's face. Roger immediately replaced Mike's cock with his mouth as he started licking and sucking at Gail's pussy. Mike wanted to see Roger cum so he moved back around Gail and lay down so he could see her suck him.

Gail was sucking him intently and hardly seemed to notice that Mike was watching. She hungrily used her lips and tongue to drive Roger wild. She started fucking him with her mouth and Mike was excited to see that she took almost his entire length inside before she moved her head back up again.

Roger must have moved his mouth away from her pussy because he was now moaning and encouraging her as Gail wildly sucked his cock. Roger let out a loud moan and Gail dropped her head as far down on his cock as she could to capture his cum. Mike knew Roger had started to cum from watching his body language and was excited to see Gail take his cum in her mouth without flinching. She took his entire load in her mouth before she released his cock and swallowed it down. Some remains of his cum stayed on his cock and she eagerly licked and sucked them into her mouth as Mike stared in wild lust.

Finally Gail noticed Mike watching and stared lustily back at him as she crawled off Roger. Roger barely moved as Gail first kissed Mike deeply and then lay down next to her husband. Mike could taste Roger's cum in Gail's mouth as they kissed. After she settled next to Roger Mike lay down next to her opposite Roger and they all fell quickly asleep.

It was several hours later and, judging from the darkness of the night outside the windows, very much the middle of the night when Mike was awakened. At first he thought he was dreaming but as his senses slowly returned he realized that his cock was being stroked. He lay with his eyes closed as he slowly woke up and the soft stroking at his cock continued. He guessed that he had been getting fondled for a while already because his cock was nearly erect.

He finally opened his eyes to look down at Gail as she brought him back to life once again but was shocked to see Gail lying next to him rubbing her tits as she watched Roger stroke Mike's cock.

Roger stared at Mike's cock as his hand rubbed it slowly up and down. When Gail had first placed his hand on Mike's cock she had whispered that he should just do what feels good to him. He tried to stroke Mike's cock just like he did to himself and was pleased when Mike's sleeping form had initially responded and he felt the younger man's cock grow larger in his hand. Roger kept stroking him until Mike's cock was fully erect. Almost in spite of himself Mike had to admit that Roger's hand felt good and he found the sight of Gail watching them to be very exciting.

"Taste him," Gail whispered to Roger. Roger slowly moved his face toward Mike's cock. "Just do to him what you like when I am sucking you," Gail added to reassure Roger when he hesitated slightly. Finally Roger opened his mouth and Mike felt his cock being engulfed by Roger's lips. "Yesssss, suck him," Gail whispered excitedly as she continued rubbing her tits.

Roger was cautious at first and only moved his lips slightly up and down Mike's shaft. He soon grew bolder and started swirling his tongue around and around Mike's cock the same way Gail had always done to him. Mike groaned at the feeling and that only drove Roger farther as began to really get into sucking the other man's cock.

Gail couldn't just watch any longer and she moved next to Roger and brought her own face to Mike's cock. Both Roger and Gail then started licking and kissing at Mike's cock as Mike watched and groaned in lust. Never did he think he would have a married couple simultaneously sucking his cock and never did he think he would enjoy it so much. Gail and Roger traded his cock back and forth between their mouths several times and sometimes paused to wildly kiss each other.

As they parted one of their kisses Gail looked deeply into Roger's eyes and said, "I need you inside me." She lay on her back next to Mike as Roger quickly moved between her legs. They started fucking missionary style as Mike rolled onto his side and watched. He leaned over and kissed and licked at her tits causing her to groan beneath them. Gail took Mike's head in her hands and brought him up to her face. She kissed him wildly and drove her tongue deeply into his mouth. Clearly watching Roger suck his cock had greatly excited her. They kissed for a while before she pulled his head away and said, "Please suck my clit."

Mike spun around and straddled her head so his cock hung down to her face. She greedily sucked on his cock as he started teasing and licking her clit. Roger's cock moved in and out of her pussy just inches away and Mike stared at the point where the shaft disappeared in her as he sucked on her clit.

When Roger pulled out of her Mike could see the thick coating of Gail's fresh pussy juices. Before he knew what he was really doing Mike moved his mouth down and began to lick at Roger's cock as it exited her pussy. Roger groaned as Mike's tongue added to his sensation of fucking Gail. Mike licked at the hard shaft and was excited by the taste of Gail on another man.

Mike had barely started licking at Roger's cock when Roger pulled out of Gail's pussy and used his hand to direct his cock at Mike's mouth. In almost the same rhythm as he had been fucking Gail Roger drove his cock into Mike's mouth. Mike opened his mouth as Roger's hand released his cock and Roger started fucking Mike's mouth.

Mike held his lips in an O shape and let Roger's cock move in and out. The feel of the cock in his mouth was strange but oddly exciting. Mike had just started using his tongue to lick at the tip of Roger's cock when it thrust into him when Gail released Mike's cock and pulled the two men apart.

Gail pulled Mike to the edge of the bed and led him over to the chair in the corner of the room. Mike sat in the chair as Gail knelt on the floor before him and took his cock in her mouth once again. Roger was still kneeling on the bed watching them when Gail turned to him and said, "Please continue. I just wanted to be able to watch you boys."

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers