Mrs. Cole Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail returned to Mike's cock as Roger walked over to them and stood right next to the chair. Mike turned his head and saw that Roger's cock was almost directly even with his mouth. Mike opened his mouth and wrapped it around the cock as he wrapped his fingers around Roger's shaft. Gail released Mike's cock and whispered, "Oh yes."

Mike began to lick and suck at Roger's cock as he used his hand to stroke the shaft. Roger and Gail both started moaning as Mike continued. He had never sucked another man before but something about Roger's cock felt familiar and he seemed to know just what to do with it. He ran his tongue over Roger's tip when he sensed the other man building toward his orgasm. Mike started stroking Roger's cock firmly in his hand as he sucked on the end of his cock and Roger began moaning louder.

"I'm cumming," Roger gasped as Mike felt his cock twitch in his hand and between his lips. Unsure of taking the cum in his mouth Mike pulled his head away and continued to stroke Roger's cock firmly and quickly in his hand. Roger grunted one more time as his cum erupted from his cock and landed on Mike's chest. Mike stroked Roger until the older man was totally spent and Mike's stomach and hand were sprinkled with his cum.

Gail watched Roger cum with great excitement and almost as soon as he finished cumming she moved closer to Mike and started lapping Roger's cum off him. Mike held Roger's cock until he felt it start to soften and then released him as Gail continued to excitedly lick Roger's cum off him.

Gail's tits dragged back and forth over his own cock as she cleaned him up. His hard cock felt so good between her tits that he started trying to fuck her tits as she finished licking the last of her husband's thick cum off him. He only managed a few thrusts between them before she pulled away and stood up holding her hand out to him. As he stood and followed her to the bed she said, "I've got somewhere much nicer for that cock of yours."

Roger replaced Mike in the chair as Gail lay on her back in front of Mike. Mike crawled between her legs and shoved his entire cock inside her wet pussy. Gail told him to fuck her hard. They soon reached a fast tempo that had the headboard hitting the wall and the bed creaking under them. The sound of their bodies smacking together mixed with the other sounds in the room.

Roger watched the younger man wildly fuck his wife. A part of him wanted to join them but he knew himself well enough to know his cock was spent for a while and would need much more rest before he was ready to go again. "Oh to be young again," he thought as he marveled at how Mike's cock seemed to need almost no time between fucks to be ready for more.

"Oh fucking yes!" Gail yelled loudly as she started to cum one more time. Her body shook and her pussy clutched at Mike's cock. This orgasm was just as powerful as any she had felt previously that weekend and she loudly cried out again and again as wave after wave of the orgasm passed. She clung to Mike's back and her nails unknowingly dug into his skin leaving scratch marks in their wake.

Mike was quickly overwhelmed with seeing Gail in such obvious sexually ecstasy, feeling her pussy almost grasping at his cock, and feeling her nails rake across his back. He started fucking her even faster as Gail loudly said, "Fill me. Cum for me." Mike nearly screamed as he started cumming and drove himself wildly in and out of her. The feeling was intense but he didn't have much cum to give her after his previous efforts. When his orgasm subsided he held himself deeply inside her pussy and brought himself down on top of her. They lay together panting and covered in sweat. Mike couldn't imagine anything more erotic than the feeling of her breathless, sweaty body under his.

After a long time like this Gail rolled Mike off of her and they lay together sleepily. Roger crawled into bed with them and the three of them soon drifted off to sleep.

It was very late in the morning and all three were still sound asleep when Roger's pager went off. Roger stumbled across the room and punched the button on his pager to stop its incessant beeping. He grumbled something under his breath and dialed the phone next to the bed. He talked for a while on the phone and several times asked, "Are you sure there isn't anyone there who can handle this?"

"Shit," he said as he hung up the phone. He took a quick shower and explained that he had to go into work to handle something that had come up. He apologized and said he would probably be gone until around dinnertime or later. He kissed Gail after he got dressed and said goodbye to Mike as he walked down the hall. Moments later Mike heard the car start and pull out of the garage.

"Does that happen a lot?" Mike asked Gail.

"It used to," she replied sleepily, "fortunately it is a rare occurrence now." Gail rolled over on her back and quickly fell back asleep. The sheet had pulled down to her belly button and Mike watched her sleep. He watched her tits rise and fall with her breathing and for a moment considered reaching over and fondling them. He decided to let her sleep as she looked to be deeply asleep already and he was still feeling pretty used up from the previous night. Instead he lay quietly for a while more until he decided he wasn't going to fall back to sleep.

Mike carefully got out of bed, showered, and got dressed. He quietly walked through the bedroom and out into the living room as Gail still slept soundly in the bed. He fixed himself something to eat and watched some TV before he finally heard stirring from the bedroom. The shower ran for a very long time and then he heard her moving around in the bathroom for another long while. Finally, Gail stepped out of the bedroom and came down the hall. She was dressed in only her silk robe and Mike stared at her as the soft fabric clung to her seductively as she walked. She kissed him good morning and sat in the living room as they chatted for a while. She got herself something to eat and came back into the living room when she was done. They sat together for a while before Gail suggested a soak in the hot tub to loosen up. Mike agreed and followed her to the hot tub.

Gail dropped her robe in the chair and stepped in the tub once she had the water temperature adjusted. Mike quickly stripped down and followed her in. They relaxed in the warm water for a long while in silence as they each enjoyed the sensation after their weekend of intense fucking. Gail was the first to break the silence when she said, "Mike, I want to thank you for this weekend. I wasn't sure how you would react to sharing the experience with Roger. Most boys your age wouldn't have handled it like you did." She paused as Mike started to fumble for what to say. Before he could really say anything Gail added, "No need to say anything. I just wanted to let you know that you helped to fulfill a huge fantasy of mine and I won't forget that."

Mike smiled widely and was excited to think he had helped her live out one of her fantasies. They soon got out of the tub and toweled off. Gail slipped back into her silk robe and fetched another one for Mike. They returned to the living room and sat together on the couch reading.

Mike soon became distracted by her and set down his book. He reached up with one hand and started to massage her neck. She immediately groaned and turned away from him so he could use both hands on her. He massaged her slowly through her silk robe and was excited at how the fabric felt. He let his fingers slide around her and onto the sides of her tits as she moaned softly at his touch. He continued his massage as she untied her robe and dropped it off her shoulders. Mike worked on her now bare skin and massaged her entire back from her ass up to her neck. He scooted close to her and wrapped his arms around her. He cupped her tits and began to caress them as he kissed at the back of her neck.

"Hmmm," she asked, "ready for more already?"

Mike continued fondling her tits and kissing and licking her neck until Gail stood up and her robe fell onto the floor. She reached for Mike's hand as he stood off the couch. "Let's go do this right," she said as they walked down the hall to the bedroom once again.

She untied his robe and pulled it off him before they got into the bed together. They kissed and fondled each other for a long time. They each wanted to experience one more fuck but they had both fucked so many times already the past two days that there wasn't the burning urgency of their earlier encounters. They each took their time and softly and gently teased each other's bodies as their foreplay continued.

Mike lavished over Gail's tits with his tongue and mouth before kissing and licking over her entire body. Gail spent a long time lingering over his cock and balls with her lips and tongue. After a very long, slow round of foreplay Mike finally moved between Gail's legs and let his cock slip inside her.

He lay down on top of her and they soon fell into a slow, gentle tempo for their fuck. They continued this way for a while until Mike pulled out and lay on his back. Gail climbed over him and they continued fucking with her riding him. She leaned down over him as they fucked. He rubbed her back and ass with his hands and could feel her heavy tits on his chest. "I want to watch you," he whispered in her ear. Gail sat up straight over him and began grinding her hips back and forth. Mike stared at her body as she gracefully moved over him. He reached up and fondled her tits.

Gail was excited by seeing Mike watch her body and responded to his touch with a moan. She moved her own hands down to her clit and began to tease and massage it with her fingers as she moved with Mike's cock deeply inside her. Mike was now fondling her tits more aggressively as he watched her excitement build while Gail rubbed her clit faster and faster.

Finally she dropped down on Mike and held still with his cock all the way inside her. She started grinding her hips in small circles as she tossed her head back and began to wildly finger her clit. Mike released her tits and just watched as Gail started to cum one last time. She sighed softly and he felt her pussy twitching around him in that now familiar way. When she finished she lay down on him and they hugged and kissed.

She crawled off him and got on all fours with her ass sticking up in the air. Mike moved behind her and started to position his cock at her wet pussy. "I need to feel your cum one more time," Gail said. Mike slipped his cock inside her and grasped her hips as they quickly fell into a tempo. Mike knew that he was pretty wasted from his earlier fucks and it was going to take a little while before his next load of cum was ready. He watched Gail's ass and back as he fucked her. Gail put her head down on the bed as Mike's thrusting became faster and faster. Mike built up a large sweat from his efforts and was amazed at how long he was able to fuck her like this.

Then, unexpectedly, Gail's body tensed and she moaned as yet another orgasm took hold of her. "Cum with me," she groaned, "fill me now." Mike upped his tempo again and felt Gail flexing her pussy muscles to create enormous tension around his cock. The added tightness combined with feeling her orgasming under him finally overcame Mike and he started cumming. He shoved himself deeply into her and spent his cum.

Almost immediately he collapsed next to her sweating, panting body. They kissed and held each other closely as they both recovered. They stayed in bed together for a long while before they decided it was time for Mike to go home. He dressed and gathered his things. At the door Gail, dressed again in only her silk robe, kissed him long and slow. Just before he opened the door she said, "Take care of yourself at college young man. I'll come up to visit you as soon as I can."

Mike drove home and took a long shower to get the smell of sex off before his parents came home. His parents found him asleep on the couch in front of the TV when they got home a couple of hours later.