Mrs. Loose Booty

Story Info
Mrs. Loose Booty teaches me new tricks.
8k words
4.55
14.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers

To those who read and commented on my last story, "Only Time Would Tell", thanks to all of you. Most comments were favorable and even those who didn't like the outcome, I appreciate your objective and thoughtful input. Now back to our regularly scheduled erotica.

Without naming names, Mrs. Loose Booty is a real woman with a nearly insatiable sexual appetite. I knew her well.

This is about cuckolding, interracial sex, and the effect on what was once a straight man.

Anyone could tell she was a nasty hammer. There was just something sexually nasty about her. I couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe she just radiated sex, I couldn't tell you. The way she dressed wasn't a giveaway. Not at all, at least not at first. But there was something about her, something intangible that just oozed from her. There is no other way to put it. She was built for fucking.

Lois is her name. I'd come to learn that around the office and behind her back she was called Loose Booty. The nickname was accurate. Her bottom was spectacularly large. She was Kim before there was a Kim. Her big ass could be gerrymandered into it's own voting district. Um, maybe not but it is a wonderful use of skin. Believe that.

The way her ass moved when she walked, it seemed to have a life of its own. Two puppies in a gunny sack? Not quite. Seeing the jiggling and wobbling motion of her big bottom one could imagine two skid row bums waking up in the same sleeping bag, fighting to free themselves.

The sight of her walking away was deliciously fucking nasty, so much so that I made sure to be out of my office and in the area when she'd come to pick up her computer printouts just so I could witness greatness.

Did I want to fuck her? You bet. Could I have? To be honest, I never held out hope.

Lois was about 5' 5" tall. Her build was nice given that the size of her fine ass made her breasts look small. They weren't, really. 34 C cups and had her wonderful ass been several sizes smaller, Lois would have been well proportioned.

Dark brown hair and eyes, Lois didn't use much make-up. That would come later. She dressed casually, if not conservatively, dark slacks, comfortable loafers, and a contrasting blouse were her typical outfits. Nothing she wore diminished my attraction to her big booty.

I remember the day I got up the nerve to introduce myself to her. Taking a deep breath, I walked up to her after she had received an arm load of her printouts. "Can I help you carry those? I asked.

She handed me the stack of green-bar paper and thanked me. "Lead the way," I said. "I'll follow right behind you."

She led me down the hall to the elevator bank, glancing over her shoulder, catching me ogling her big behind. "You like what you see?"

Caught and flustered I muttered something like, "uh huh." Real smooth I wasn't.

I made sure to be at the same place each morning for a couple weeks when she smiled and said, "This isn't a coincidence, is it?"

It was Lois who asked me to lunch. I accepted of course. Our conversation started out with the usual, "get to know you", chit chat. We talked about the Government agency where we worked, stuff like that. All through that lunch she was toying with me. She knew what I wanted. There was sparkle in her eyes when she whispered, "You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Who? Me" No. I um, well fuck it. Yes."

"Okay," was all she said.

I don't have movie star looks, though I am better looking than William H. Macy. That Lois was attracted to me made my day.

The next morning, I was on the phone at the time when she'd make her pick up. Lois made some excuse to see me in my office. Shirley brought her around and knocked. Telling my boss on the other end to hold on for a second, I motioned for Lois to come in. Shirley grinned and closed the door.

Lois saw that I was on the phone. She locked the office door and came around my desk. Turning my chair so that I was now facing to my right, she knelt down, opened my pants and pulled out my erection.

It was difficult to continue my conversation with my boss as Lois sucked me off right then and there. Trying to maintain my composure was nearly impossible. My boss asked me if I was alright having heard me make some unusual noises not often heard over the phone.

I made some excuse and told him I had a client at the door and had to go. After I hung up, Lois rose and kissed me.

I tasted my sperm on her lips and tongue and fought the impulse to push her away. "Still want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Here? Now?"

She walked to the door making sure to wag her bottom at me. "At lunch. Get us a room at the Holiday Inn."

I will admit that I was startled by just how easy it was for her to have come into my office and give me a blow job with no preliminaries. Startled but impressed by her brazenness.

I got us a room at an exorbitant price. That's the way it is when you're only 3 blocks from the nation's capital.

I checked in and called her to tell her the room number.

She got there fast.

"I only have 30 minutes," she said unbuttoning her blouse.

I undressed at the same time while keeping my eyes on her.

"This is what you wanted to see, isn't it?" Lois turned her back to me, her glorious ass was everything it promised from the confines of her slacks. I could tell that she had trouble buying panties because her waist was so small and her butt so big that the back was wedged between her buttocks.

"That can't be comfortable," I said kneeling behind her and kissing the object of my fascination.

I pulled her panties off and she lay on the bed, her legs spread wide. "Time to repay me for sucking your dick."

I lay between her thighs and asked about her shaved mons pubis. Lois said that her man friends like it that way. I lapped at her aromatic pussy wondering how many guys have plowed this snatch. The thought didn't bother me, rather, it spurred me on.

Lois taught me how she liked her pussy to be eaten that afternoon and I brought her to a couple orgasms before she pushed my face away and told me to put it in.

Our fuck didn't last long. Even though I'd cum 3 hours earlier, I didn't last more than 4 minutes. Lois took it in stride. "Where you fall flat in fucking, baby, you more than make up for it with your oral skills."

I asked if she'd like to go out Friday after work, but Lois said she couldn't. "I have a date, johnnie. Maybe next week."

I walked her to her area carrying her printouts every day. We also had lunch most days when I wasn't occupied with my work or at some boring-ass meeting. I really liked Lois for her frankness, the confident way she carried herself, and that sexy ass.

Word had gotten around the agency that we were hooking up. My day shift supervisor came to see me. "You have a minute?"

Shirley asked if she could close the door. Sitting in front of my desk, she asked if I knew the rumors.

"What rumors?"

"Word is that you are seeing Lois."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

Shirley was hesitant before continuing. "She has a reputation, johnnie. Everyone calls her Loose Booty and not just because of her rear end.

"Tell me."

"Well, it's like this. She spreads it around, if you know what I mean."

"So she likes sex. What's wrong with that? This is 21st century after all."

Shirley smiled. "Just wanted to let you know. You're gonna be competing against the brothers for her, um, let's call it her time."

Shirley was an African American and I knew she had a lot of friends in the building and figured she must know what she's talking about.

"Fine by me," I said. "I have no issues with her dating black guys."

Shirley looked at me kind of funny. "Just wanted to give you the 411, boss. You know black guys love them some big booty."

"Thank you. I mean it."

We talked about work for several minutes, joked about some of her employees, and had a nice conversation before she returned to her duties.

I sat imagining Lois under some black guy and immediately got an erection.

The remaining day went by without anything eventful, and I left at 4 PM heading home for the weekend.

I was leaving the garage when I saw Lois and I guess her date heading for a car. He was a large man, dark complected, neatly dressed, towering over her with his big hand on her ass.

Lois had her arm around him as they walked and talked.

I drove home and changed out of my suit into some comfortable jeans and an old polo shirt.

I puttered around trying not to think of Lois and her date, but it was a fruitless effort. I ended up jacking off looking at interracial sex on my computer and imagining Lois taking a huge black cock.

"I saw you Friday."

Lois looked up from her Lo Mein lunch. "You saw me where?"

"I saw you and your date in the garage as I was leaving."

Unconcerned, Lois took another bite of her lunch. "You have a problem with that, johnnie. Do you have an issue with me dating black guys?"

"To be honest with you, not in the least. Is he your steady?"

"My steady? What? We're back in high school?"

"I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry if I offended you."

And there it was. I was already apologizing, giving Lois the upper hand.

"So you approve, then?"

"Approve?"

"Of me dating black guys. Do you approve?"

I had to think of my answer. Not wanting to sound like I was completely hooked on her I came up with what was both the truth and what I thought might be an answer that made her happy. "Lois, I was a bit jealous seeing you with him. I also thought it was sexy as hell."

She looked up from her plate seeming to study me, considering me after hearing what I just said.

"You thought it was sexy, me with my black stud? It was sexy, johnnie. As far as I'm concerned, the myth of them having bigger cocks isn't a myth at all."

I let that hang in the air, not saying a word.

"Did you think of him and me having sex, johnnie. Did you get hard thinking of him fucking me with his big black cock, spanking my big ass, making me cum so many times I lost count?"

""I um, yeah," I answered quietly, ashamed to admit it.

"Did you rub one out thinking of me and my stud?"

I nodded.

Lois went back to her lunch and dropped the conversation. After having admitted what I did, I was in no hurry to bring it back up, myself.

When we got back to the building she turned to me. "johnnie, before you get too attached to me, I want you to see what you're in for. You know Vie de France? Meet me there after work for happy hour. Sit away from me and watch. I'll be with a friend so please don't interrupt us."

I was impatient for the day to be over. I hardly was able to concentrate on my work I was that spun out.

I walked across the street to the cafe and took a stool at the corner of the bar. The place was filled with other bureaucrats like me and I looked around to see if I could spot Lois.

She was there with a large goodlooking black guy. He wasn't the same as the man I saw her with Friday evening. There were some similarities though. He was as large and he was as handsy with her as the other man was.

The drinks flowed and the crowd thinned out some around 6. Lois and her friend were at a table at the other end of the bar from where I was seated. I moved closer to the pair so I could watch.

They talked quietly among themselves, laughing, very much at ease. Lois scooted her chair closer to her man and they kissed. I saw his hand travel up her side until he was holding her breast.

Lois had her hand on his thigh moving it up and down until she finally reached his cock. They kissed again with her holding that cock and looking at me over his shoulder.

I nodded to her and she winked back.

Lois then turned all of her attention back to her date and I was ignored the rest of the evening until they rose to leave. As her date paid the tab, Lois came over to me. She quickly and secretly grabbed my dick which was hard. "There's hope for you yet, johnnie."

Then they split.

Two days later, Shirley again showed Lois to my office.

"Hey you," I said standing up to greet her. "How'd your date go?"

Lois sat on the small sofa I had in my office and patted the seat beside her. "Sit with me and I'll tell you all about it."

She didn't ask me to join her so much as she expected me to.

I sat beside her and she whispered that her date ended up pretty much how I thought it would.

"You slept with him,?" I asked.

"No one slept, johnnie. He fucked me six ways to Sunday. I wish you could have seen it."

"Me too," I said wistfully.

"There's a cost to watch, johnnie. I warn you again, you don't really want to be with me."

I was a bit surprised to hear her say that. "Why wouldn't I want to be with you, Lois? You're beautiful, sexy, smart and, well you have great oral skills."

"You mean I suck a mean dick?"

I nodded.

"I do. I'm told that I'm one of the few that Shawn says can take his whole cock down my throat without gagging."

Hearing Lois talk about how well she sucked her friend's cock made mine hard.

Oh my. Someone likes hearing about me sucking big black cocks," she said holding my dick through my pants.

"You need to understand that maybe I could love you. Might be one day I could live with you, perhaps even marry you, if we ever got that far I mean. I'm not trying to scare you, but I like you, johnnie. You're nice, kind, quiet, gentle, and.... you have great oral skills."

We both laughed.

I have a thing, a fetish some might call it. I love fucking black men. I love the way our skin compliments each other when we're naked. I love holding, sucking and swallowing a big black cock."

Lois unzipped my pants. "I also love the feeling when that big cock fills me. Nothing, I mean nothing makes me feel more like a woman then when I've been thoroughly fucked by an aggressive black man. My hair is pulled, my ass and titties slapped. The nasty, johnnie, the filthy names they call me. Slut, bitch, whore, black cock slut, all of it excites me, johnnie."

She began to masturbate me after freeing my erection. I can hold your dick in my hand and only the head is visible in my fist. I can hold a big black cock in two hands and the head barely shows."

"You have small hands," I said leaning back enjoying her touch.

"And you have a small dick. Maybe there's a white guy with a huge cock but I have looked, believe me when I say that. I have looked and have never found one as big as the black cocks I love so much."

"Ahh, God," I moaned and covered her hand with my orgasm.

Lois bent her head down and finished sucking my leaking dick. When she finished, she kissed me. Holding the back of my head, she used her tongue to force my sperm into my mouth. She held our kiss until she was satisfied I'd swallowed what she shared with me.

"Very good, johnnie. Maybe you do have what it takes."

"I was confused. I was still wondering why she had me eat my own cum and she's telling me I have what it takes. "What do you mean?"

"Remember I said there's a cost to be with me watching me with one of my black lovers? It's called clean-up. Have you heard the term cuckold?"

I told her I was not familiar with the word.

"Google it when I'm gone. Read about it what it means to be with someone like me, johnnie. You can tell me tomorrow to fuck off and I'll understand. Deal?"

"I uh, yeah. It's a deal." I rose going back to my desk and taking a drink out of my coffee cup. Lois heard me swishing it around in my mouth, before I swallowed.

"It's an acquired taste, johnnie. If you want to be with me or someone like me, it's a taste you'll become very familiar with."

I googled cuckold and what I read was a huge surprise. I couldn't do that. I couldn't eat a cream pie as it's called. And sucking the cock of the man who is going to fuck her is out of the question. I mean is this stuff really real?

That night at home I ventured into google once more and searched cuckold stories. My mind was blown and my dick hard. Some of the stories were sexy as all get out. Still, even though reading about a husband eating a cum-filled pussy and licking the cock that filled it made me hard, I couldn't do see myself doing that..... or could I?

I spent that evening, well into the night reading and slowly masturbating, making it last. I had entered a realm I never knew existed. I knew about interracial sex and living in DC, there were many hundreds of mixed-race couples. It was not new to me.

What was new was this cuckold thing. This added a new and different twist that I found truly arousing.

I slept that night fitfully, thinking about whether I could do all those things a cuckold does.

When I dressed for work, I was half asleep only getting about 4 hours or so of sleep.

In the office I waited until 10 to call Lois. I wasn't sure what to say. "Lets talk about this over lunch."

We met out front of the agency and walked toward L'Enfant Plaza to eat Chinese again.

"Well," Lois said after our order had been taken. "What did you think?"

I knew this was coming. This conversation had to happen. "Honestly, Lois, I don't know what to think."

"Let me guess. You were turned on but you don't see yourself sucking a big black cock. You can't see yourself eating his sperm from my pussy. You like the idea of a big black man fucking me and would love to be there but you don't want to pay the price. Am I right?"

I nodded. "You're spot on. I just couldn't...."

She interrupted me. "You're like all the white guys I ever got close to. You want to see me fucking a black guy so you can get your rocks off. What about me? Why is it that you guys only think about getting yours and to hell with my needs? You know how many white guys I've considered being with only to find out that they're just like you? Selfish little voyeurs, all of you."

She got up to leave. "No, Lois. Don't go. Let's talk about this. I'm not like those other guys, honest."

She sat back down but her look was one of disbelief. "You know how many times I've heard that?"

"Look. First of all, all this is new to me. And you did say that I might have what it takes to be with you. Remember? What if I say I'm willing to try?"

I had unknowingly walked into her trap, such as it was.

"Really? You want to try? Or is this just some plan of yours to watch me have great sex only to chicken out after you've rubbed one out?"

I ended up promising her that I would absolutely stay and perform the required duties. She called it paying the price to be there and watch. I wondered if I could.

Lois saw me wondering if I could go through with my promise. She reached out and took my hand. "johnnie, baby, the first time is the hardest. After that, sucking a cock for me will become easier. So will cleaning us after we fuck. You can do it. I know you can. I want you to so we can be together."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You may."

"You said that this is something you need. Why do you need it?"

"I need what, johnnie? Tell me what it is I need."

"Um, well, you said that you needed me there to do those things."

"What things? I know it's hard for you to put into words. Really. But the more you say the words, the more you'll begin to accept the reality of what it is I need from you."

"Why do you need me there to suck his cock and clean his cum from your pussy?"

"Very good," she clapped. "That's a very good question. You say you want to be with me, right?"

"Yes. I'd like that but.."

"No buts. I've already told you I have no desire to stop having sex with black men. If you want to be there, be with me, I need to see that you totally accept me for the things I do. I need to watch you suck his cock. That lets he and I know you are okay with him fucking me. I need you to clean his cock after he cums and clean his sperm from my well fucked pussy. Those little actions, johnnie, those three things will tell me you love me, you accept me having sex with men with bigger cocks and the clean-up lets both he and I know you accept your role in that relationship."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers