Mrs. Loose Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my sperm from her finger immediately noticing the difference between Mr. Shawn's thick, salty sperm and my thin watery cum.

"Now let's put the rest of your shit back where it came from, johnnie." Lois pulled my face to her bosom. "Get that shit off your lady."

I was dimly aware of Mr. Shawn kissing Lois goodbye but clearly heard him say, "See you soon, bitch. You too, cock sucker."

Later, after Lois and I showered together, She asked me how I liked watching.

"I have to say, you were right. It was amazing. All of it."

"Did you like sucking Shawn's cock? It seemed like you did."

"You know? At first I didn't think I would. I kept telling myself what you said about it only being sex. Once I heard you saying how good I was doing, yeah. I began to like sucking his cock. I was almost sorry when he took it away from me."

"You're gonna go home and have different feelings about tonight, johnnie. You're going to have self-doubts, maybe self-loathing, and you may even feel ashamed for what you did tonight. Let me assure you, baby, you performed like a pro, a star. When I said you had promise, I had no idea how much you would get into your role."

"Yeah, I guess I did. But it didn't seem like work or that I had to put any effort into the things I did. It all came so easy, so natural. It's weird but I enjoyed all of it."

"No, baby. It's not weird. It's who you are."

"Yeah. I'm a cock sucker."

""That and so much more, baby. You're a cuckold. You were born to it. All you needed was someone like me to point you in the right direction, baby."

I stayed the night with Lois. She let me go down on her again and even let me use my oral skills on that big fat ass of hers. "Go on, baby. Eat my ass. You earned it."

If you've read this far, don't complain. You were warned.

Comments and email are welcome.