Mrs. Loose Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My role would be cock sucker, then?"

Lois giggled. "Well, honestly, yes. I guess you could say that. Look, cock sucking is only part of it. Being a cuckold isn't for everyone, I know that. But those who are involved in a cuckold relationship find a fulfillment not found in vanilla marriages."

"But how can that be?"

"Well, johnnie, the woman is satisfied. The husband is comfortable in his place and is happy too."

"His place, Lois. His place on his knees like some faggot?"

"His place in her heart, johnnie. Damn. Is that all you white guys think about. Sucking cocks is gay? I suck cocks. Do you think me gay?"

"No but you're not a dude."

"What would you say if I told you that one of my friends likes to bring his woman with him? What would you say if I told you I've eaten her out several times? Would you think I'm gay now? Damn it, johnnie, it's sex. It's only sex with consenting people doing what they feel like with other consenting adults."

"When you put it that way, I guess I understand."

"Have you ever seen two women and a man together?"

"No. Not yet anyway."

"If you're with me, johnnie, you never will. I wouldn't allow you into the room when she's naked."

"Why?"

"In your role, you are prohibited from being with another woman. I take it a step further. I don't want you looking at another naked woman. Your place, your only desires are to please me. Make me happy. Devote yourself to my happiness. You wouldn't be able to do that if you're thinking about other women. See?"

God but I wanted this woman. My dick was so hard it hurt. Sadly, her lunch time was up.

"I have to get back. Let's pay and leave."

I confessed that it would be awkward for me to get up at the moment.

My erection died down and we left. Lois took my hand and interlocked her fingers in mine. "Baby, I'm going to email you a clip to watch. Now, this is the only one you'll get and I'm going to make it short. I want you to see me in action and then decide if you want to be there with me."

I arrive home and checked my email. Nothing from Lois.

I poured a drink and paced wondering about our conversation at lunch and how I seemed to be falling under her spell. I was captivated by her body. I was delighted by her overt sexuality. She was pleasant to be with; not demanding, never rude. She was getting to me like no other woman. And at 31 I'd been with more than a few. My thoughts made me wonder about Lois's age. It never came up.

An hour passed, then two, then four. She was making me wait. Making me want to see her in action as she called it. I was growing impatient and would have called her but she never gave me her phone number.

"Ding." There it was. I opened the email and read her message. "Is my baby ready to see me, his lady in action? Before you open the file, baby, get undressed but don't jack off. I want to watch you spank that monkey after seeing what I do with a real cock."

I hurried out of my clothes and opened the file. Waiting for my anti-virus to run its check made me more impatient. Finally, her clip came on. Apparently the man she was with was using either his phone or hers because she was naked and kneeling. In her hand was a cock much larger than mine. She was looking at the man, smiling as she ran her tongue up and down the length. I heard her friend urge her on, "Ah yeah, girl. Suck it. Suck that black cock you love so much, slut. Talk to me bitch. Tell me what you are."

"You know what I am lover. I'm your whore for black cocks."

And the clip suddenly ended.

I watched it again. Then once more before Skyping Lois.

"Sit back so I can see your dick, baby."

Her voice was soft, husky, sexy.

I slid my chair back until she said she could see my hand on my dick.

"That's it baby. Show your lady how much you loved seeing and hearing her enjoying that big cock. Oh, johnnie. He's so much bigger than you are. He fucks me so much better than you can. I love his big black cock, baby. So will you."

"Aaah, uh, fuck," I groaned through gritted teeth as I ejaculated hard. My sperm landed on my chin, my chest, my stomach before dribbling the last over my hand.

"Damn, that was good," I sighed.

"That's my good boy. Now tell me if you want to be with me."

Usually, after I've cum, I would mellow out and not want to be bothered sexually for a while. This was new and different for me. I didn't hesitate. "I want to be with you, Lois. I really do."

"Then you'll suck his cock? You'll clean us both?"

"Yes. Yes. I'll do all of it. I'll suck his cock and eat his cum. I really want to be with you."

"We'll see if you mean it."

Shirley showed Lois into my office the next morning. "I'm happy you want to be with me. I want you with me, baby. I want you to be my man, my love. I want us to share black cocks and everything."

I went to her and knelt at her feet. Reaching around, I placed the side of my face against her tummy and held her bottom. "You really want to be my cock sucker, don't you, baby?"

I looked into her eyes. "Yes, Lois. I want to be your cock sucker."

"Did johnnie like beating off for his lady?"

"Uh huh. It was different but nice."

"You'll be doing a lot of that, baby. When you're watching me with a black man, you'll have to wait until we have cum before I give you permission to jack off."

"I understand."

"I don't think you do, johnnie. There are some things, rules really that you'll have to follow."

I kissed her pussy through her slacks. Lois pressed my face closer. "Hmm, I like that."

"Now you need to understand where you will be when I'm with a black man. He will always be in charge, the man-of-the-house when he's there. When he's not, then I'm in charge. johnnie, this is important. You will be submissive to me and anyone who may visit. Can you do that? Think about it. before you answer."

I gave it a minute before deciding I could let her be in charge. Allowing her friend to be in charge when he's there is only being polite. I can do it, Lois. I can be submissive for you."

"Me and my men friends and any visitors we may have."

"I understand."

"I will control your orgasms, baby. It's really important for me to do that. I will keep you on edge. Being denied orgasms will keep you attentive to my needs."

"Yes ma'am. You'll have control over when I cum."

"Oooh. Yes Ma'am. I like that baby. I'll tell you not only when you cum but how you cum."

Lois unzipped her slacks which allowed me to kiss her through her panties.

"I do not like body hair, johnnie. I would expect you to respect that and keep your body completely hairless. Can you do that?"

"I will do that for you."

"What I want right now, baby. What your lady needs is for you to remove your clothes and then take my pants off."

I swear I never got naked so quickly in my life. I went to pull her slacks down but she stopped me. "There's a surprise for you in me. Pass this test and I'll believe you're really sincere."

I knelt and pulled her shoes off. Before doing anything else, I kissed both her feet.

"Oh you bad boy. Momma likes that."

Pulling her slacks over her very large bottom was too hard. When I had them down Lois went to the couch and sat with her feet on the edge. Not bothering to rise, I crawled between her legs and kissed her crotch.

"That's nice my little cock sucker."

When I winced at the name, Lois soothed me. "It's okay, johnnie. You said you'd suck my friend's cock, right? That makes you a what?"

"A cock sucker, ma'am. I'm a cock sucker."

"Not yet, but soon. Now do you want the surprise I have in my panties?"

"Please."

"Shawn fucked me last night and again this morning before I came to work. His cum is in me, baby. His delicious spunk is in my pussy. Can you smell him?"

I didn't know what the aroma was but found it musky, dark in a kind of weird way. But it was not unpleasant. "I can smell him, my lady."

"Do you wish to taste him? This is the last test, baby. Can you pass it?"

Without saying a word, I answered her question when I pulled her panty aside and planted my mouth over her still red pussy. I could feel Lois shift as she pushed and forced his cum out of her and into my mouth.

I could feel her eyes burning on me as I swallowed the surprise she brought me.

"Yesssss," she hissed. "Get that cum, baby. Shawn left it knowing I was going to give it to you. Oooh, that's good. He can't wait to meet you baby. He likes white boys sucking his big cock. Maybe, if you do him good, he'll cum in your mouth."

It was my turn to moan. The noises I made were muffled by the folds of her cunt. Shawn must have big balls I was thinking as his deposit continued to flow.

Lois moved my face and directed where she wanted my attention. After she ground out an orgasm on my face, she pushed me away and looked at her watch.

"I have to go," she said standing. But instead of pulling her slacks on, my lady pulled her panties off and used them to wipe her pussy dry. Handing the damp garment to me, Lois smiled, "You earned these, baby. You have my permission to use them to beat your dick with."

"Now? May I, please?"

"No time like the present, baby."

I came in mere seconds, still on my knees groaning and humping her panty.

She finished dressing as she watched me climax. "Was it good for you, baby?"

"Yes ma'am," I said still breathing hard.

She held out her hand motioning for me to hand her the cum filled panties. I stood and gave them to her. "Open wide, baby."

When I did, Lois stuffed her panties in my mouth. I stood surprised tasting my own sperm again. "We are always going to put that shit back where it came from, baby. When you're finished, you can wear them if you want. I'd like it if you do."

She kissed my cheek as she turned to leave she smiled, "Friday night, baby. Be ready to become my cock sucker."

I was tempted to put the panties on but resisted the urge. I did take them home and wash them out by hand for Lois.

Mixed emotions soared through me. I dreaded and was excited at the same time. "You're gonna suck a cock," I said to myself over and over. You're gonna be her cock sucker."

I adjusted my erection through my pants as I drove to Lois's home.

It was a small, sort of cracker box cape. One story. A small front yard was fenced and from the worn down grass around the fencing I could tell she had a dog.

Sure enough, as soon as I rang the doorbell, I heard barking. Thankfully it was not a large dog bark.

My heart skipped a beat when Lois unabashedly opened the door dressed for fucking. She was wearing a very sheer black negligee top and a sheer black thong. "Damn, girlfriend, you look great."

"Baby, I'm so glad you were brave enough to come. Now hurry, Shawn will be here soon. Get out of your clothes."

I stripped naked and Lois praised me for the lack of hair on my body. "Very good, baby. I love a smooth white boy."

My boner stuck out but not just because of how she looked in what little she was wearing but also because of the sexual tension in the air. Lois was aglow knowing she was going to be fucked soon and I was going to be there with her, watching, helping, paying the price a cuckold pays.

Lois showed me around. I learned where the bathroom is, her bedroom, and her Yorkie's name. In the kitchen, pointing to the Remy Mertin, she said that when Shawn arrives, I should offer to get him a drink. "He takes his with coke, baby. And when you get his, bring me a white wine. Do not pour anything for yourself. That would be rude. Shawn will tell you where to be, what to do, what he wants. If he doesn't, I will. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

Lois hugged me and turned her face up allowing me to kiss her. One of her hands found my boner. "This little guy is gonna love tonight," she whispered.

Lois disappeared into her bedroom when the doorbell rang. "Get that baby. That will be Shawn."

"But I'm naked. Lois."

"Of course you are. It's expected. Now let him in."

I tried to hide behind the door when I opened it. "Hello, sir," I said welcoming him in. "May I get you a drink?"

"Damn, son. I didn't believe her but the bitch wasn't lying. Yeah, Remy and coke."

I heard Lois giggling on my way to the kitchen.

Remembering her instructions, I brought her wine and Shawn's Remy to the embracing couple. I stood by, holding their drinks as they refamiliarized themselves with each other. His dark hands on Lois's white ass was fucking beautiful, just fucking beautiful. My shrunken hard-on stirred.

"Mmm, Shawn," Lois said after their long kiss. "Meet johnnie. johnnie, this is Mr. Shawn."

"Sir," I said handing him his Remy. "It's nice to meet you." Shawn took his drink and shook his head. "Fucking crazy white boys."

Lois took her wine and led Shawn over to her sofa. It was inexpensive and had definitely seen lots of action. I stood still waiting for instructions.

"johnnie has never sucked a cock, Shawn. Have you johnnie?"

"No ma'am."

"But you want to, right?"

With my head down not being able to face the couple I muttered a yes.

"What was that baby? We couldn't hear you. Look at us, baby and tell Mr. Shawn what you want."

It was hard for me to look at them, but I managed. I took a deep breath. "It's now or never," I thought to myself. "It's only sex. It's just sex." I kept repeating that mantra in my mind. "Mr. Shawn, sir. May I please suck your cock?"

"See baby. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No ma'am," I lied.

"Yeah. But I don't want to feel teeth on my cock."

Lois helped her friend out of his clothes and Shawn sat back waiting for me to do my thing.

I was frozen in place. My heart was beating fast. My breathing was labored. His cock looked so big, so intimidating.

"That cock ain't gonna suck itself," Lois said snapping me out of the trance I was in.

I stepped between Mr. Shawn's legs and knelt. My hands were shaking as I reached for his cock. Still soft, it was hot to the touch. I felt it stir as I gently jacked him up and down. I pulled back on the foreskin seeing the deep purpleish black head appear. One more deep breath and I leaned forward and kissed my first cock.

"That's it, baby. See, it doesn't hurt."

Knowing I had made Lois happy, I licked the length down to his balls. "Kiss his nuts, baby. Suck his balls like a good cock sucker."

My face burned and I wondered if Mr. Shawn could feel the heat emanating from me as I nuzzled and lapped his scrotum.

I felt his cock growing in my hand while burying my face in his crotch. I jacked him gently, gathering the nerve to take him into my mouth.

Licking my way back up his growing shaft, I looked at Lois when I opened my mouth and took him in. I pursed my lips and bobbed my head up and down. One hand jacking his cock, the other cradling his balls.

"You sure he wasn't lying about this being his first cock, bitch?"

"No baby. It's true. johnnie has never sucked a cock before yours."

"Don't seem like it. White boy sucks like he's been doing it for years."

I heard them and for some weird reason was proud that I was doing such a good job. "Sucking cock isn't so bad," I thought.

I was really getting into it when Mr. Shawn pushed me away. "Maybe some other time son, I 'll let you catch that nut. I'm gonna fuck this bitch now. He swung his leg over my kneeling body and took Lois by her hand, leading her to her bedroom.

"You coming," Lois said looking at me over her shoulder.

I had to control myself as I hurried after them.

Lois was kneeling, her big round ass raised up, waiting for Mr. Shawn to fuck her from behind. I watched him rip her thong off and slap her bottom hard.

Instead of Lois crying out in pain, I heard the low guttural moan she made into the pillow. Mr. Shawn spanked her ass until Lois was squirming and begging for him to fuck her.

"Take me daddy. Fuck your bitch. Show the white boy how a real man fucks his slut."

"You," Mr. Shawn said to me. "On your knees there," he ordered pointing to the bedside.

I knelt where I was directed to and it was a great vantage point. Lois's faced me. Looking but not seeing me, she was lost in her lust waiting to get that black cock in her pussy.

Shawn took her by her hips and rammed his cock deep in Lois. She groaned in gratitude as Shawn fucked her hard and fast.

I was amazed at his prowess. Fucking and spanking her double wide ass, I was witnessing how a real man fucks his woman.

As tempted as I was to hold my own hard dick, I remembered what Lois told me about waiting for them to have their orgasms before getting permission to cum myself.

Lois made noises I'd never heard before. Sort of a groaning, gurgling sound as she turned her face back and forth. "I'm cumming you sexy black bastard," she groaned loudly. "Fuck it, baby. Fuck your white bitch. Your white slut. Show that cock sucker what a whore for black cock I am."

The screaming coming from Lois must have been heard down the block.

Mr. Shawn was sweating. His dark body glowed. He had stopped spanking Lois and took hold of her hair. Pulling her head up with a fist full of brown locks, He asked Lois whose pussy it it is. "Tell him bitch. Tell your white boy who owns this cunt."

"Oh God, you do daddy. It's yours. It's your cunt baby. Fuck it daddy. Fuck your cunt."

It was a spectacular sight watching those two lovers as they cursed and swore their way through some of the rawest fucking I'd ever seen.

The room smelled of fucking and sweat. It was filled with the grunting and groaning of two wild animals mating. I wanted to join them. Wanted to kiss and taste and lick and suck. I didn't do anything but stay where I was told.

It occurred to me that Lois was right about there being a fulfillment unlike any in the vanilla sex I'd had. My heart was filling with love for my lady. I felt pride in being there, having participated.

When Mr. Shawn announced he was cumming, Lois begged him to fill her with his seed. "Put it in deep, daddy. Fill your whore's cunt with cum so your cock sucker can eat it all."

He jerked back and his fucking picked up pace. I watched truly in awe as Mr. Shawn filled my lady's cunt before he collapsed on her back.

He lay on top of Lois for a few minutes regaining his composure. Lois was looking at me with a big, satisfied smile on her face.

When at last Mr. Shawn rolled over and lay beside Lois, I climbed between her legs to clean her pussy. "No baby. Clean his cock first."

I had to lay on my belly to slurp in his wilting cock. Even as it shrunk, it was still a daunting task to get it all in my mouth. I could taste Lois's juices on it mixed with the taste of his sperm. Mr. Shawn allowed me to hold his hips as I sucked and licked his beautiful cock clean.

"Do the bitch," he said when he was satisfied I'd done a thorough job.

Lois was waiting expectantly, her legs spread, her feet planted flat on the mattress.

I took her big buttocks in my hands and plastered my face against her gamey and raw cunt. Mr. Shawn's sperm didn't ooze, it flowed in a thick stream that I dutifully lapped and swallowed.

"No humping the sheets," Lois scolded me seeing that I was unconsciously fucking her bed while eating cum from her gaping pussy.

When the flow ebbed, I used my tongue to try to find more of the delicious gift. Lois told me to lay on my back. She straddled my head, lowering her pussy onto my face. Reaching back, she squeezed my balls as she pressed her cunt hard on my mouth grinding out one orgasm after another.

Finally, my face burning, Lois rolled off me panting. "God damn, johnnie. That's what I needed, baby."

Mr. Shawn was dressing when Lois told me to kneel, facing her and said I'd earned it. "Go on, baby. Spank that dick. Cum on my titties."

It didn't take long for me to get mine. I jerked and spasmed cumming all over Lois's boobs.

As I knelt panting, Lois used her finger to gather what little sperm was still leaking from me and brought it to my mouth. "Here cock sucker. Put this where it belongs."