All Comments on 'Muslim Lesbians In Ottawa'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm pretty sure this asshole wannabe LOVES getting 1 bombs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Crap

"I'm a young Arab-Canadian Muslim woman"

No you are a man. Well, male.

What relevance does the characters' religion have. None.

Really awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
agree with the anon 'Crap' on religion

there is no reason to shove religion down our throats when it has no bearing on what you seem to call a story. all your rhetoric does is increase the divide between religions and races by shoving it in peoples faces.

your story itself is one that you write a lot and is nothing other than a copied and pasted rendition with names religions and races changed to suit whatever it is your trying to write. plz stop this nonsense and write something original if you can. otherwise plz just go away and don't pollute this site with your racist and bigoted nonsense anymore. if your trying to please everybody your failing at that in a most miserable manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Request for ban

I'm sending a message to Laurel (site owner) to have Samuelx banned and his "stories" removed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS