All Comments on 'Muslim Women and Bisexual Guys'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Writing style sucks

Learn to write! Your long, rambling paragraphs are like reading a business report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't believe in censorship

I don't believe this writer should be censored, even though his multiple daily submissions are virtually the same story with names cut and pasted. They aren't any good for the most part by any standards, although a couple of the sci-fi efforts were indeed efforts and not just generic clap trap with women built like Ray Lewis and story lines filled with racist overtones.

I do believe the man should be given his own niche at literotica, like ANAL/INCEST/MATURE/ROMANCE. SAMUELX. That way, those that want to read this stuff can find it easily, while the readers who are looking for something, anything but his stuff, don't have to wade through his material.

Very frustrating to be a writer and find your brand new submission not even make it on the first NEW page because of the luck of the draw. NEW stories get the great majority of reads the first day, many readers peruse the NEW section daily, and if a story isn't on the first page people rarely look beyond there. His prolific cut/paste things clog the site and often shove writers with honest attempts to the background.

I suspect SamuelX enjoys this, because I don't think he submits here for any purpose but to annoy people, and that means he'll enjoy seeing this too.

Not a racist, just venting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...