Must Be Something Wrong with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph leaned back and looked over at Frank and Jeffrey. She was right about that. Frank and Jeffrey were engrossed in the assignment. When it came to interest and dedication to biology, they were a close second to him. Actually, not really that close, but still close enough. And, besides, the feel of a girl's touch, her fingers, lightly exploring around and around the front of his slacks, was awfully, awfully enticing.

Joseph was really confused. One week ago he probably would not have even considered this. Any girl who wanted to play with his penis during a class must be psychotic. And besides, they could get into big trouble. The last thing he would want to do would be to fail biology. Was it really worth the pleasure of the feel of her touch, down there? But, after the experience in the library (see Five Steps to Delta Nu), his perspective on the subject had significantly changed.

College was turning out to be much more confusing than he had imagined. First, this pretty girl gives him a hand job in the library for no good reason at all (he still has her pink panties), and now, the equally attractive Emily Kay is going to feel him up in biology lab? He never considered himself to be a lady's man. Well, that was an understatement, to say the least. He didn't even date. But, still, two girls in one week? Maybe he wasn't so unattractive after all.

"Well, be careful," he replied, looking around the room to check again that nobody was indeed looking at them.

Emily whispered back, "Now, don't you worry about a thing, Joey. While you take care of that thing, I will take care of your thing." She more forcefully explored the front of his slacks, trying to find the telltale bulge.

Joseph blushed with the feel of Emily's fingers probing his trousers. He was glad he wore boxers. The loose black slacks required by the Templeton school dress code helped as well, and it didn't take long for his swelling erection to become evident to Emily.

"Oooooh, Joey, I think you must have a pretty big one in there," she whispered.

Joseph blushed. He never thought of himself as being at all big, but this was now the second girl to say so.

Emily could feel that he probably wasn't that big, but what is to be gained by telling him that? It was better to be nice than to be honest. And, besides, she knew by experience that a proud penis was a happy penis.

She could at least feel it growing in his slacks. She looked around the room, double checking to be sure that they weren't being noticed. It was kind of fun to realize that while all of these students were busily studying their frogs, she was playing with a boy's stiffie, unbeknownst to them. And Joseph's stiffening penis was clearly a lot more lively than a dead frog, and it was getting harder and harder, eventually pushing out his slacks quite a bit.

She pulled her hand away to see the result of her handiwork. It was always so cute, so sexy, to see a boy's pants jutting out, his excitement over seeing her, or feeling her, or being felt by her, so evident, so strong, so powerful that it just couldn't be hidden. Joey's though did look a little awkward, as it was sticking down his pant leg rather than sticking up. She whispered, "Goodness, Joey, you've got quite the boner there." Emily liked using words like 'boner,' 'stiffie,' and 'woodie.' She considered them cute and fun. It made the experience all the more playful. Guys seemed to like it as well, or at least none of them had ever complained.

Joseph was a bit embarrassed about it. It was nice, tremendously nice, to be having Emily admiring him like that, but he did feel a little exposed, like he was being caught having an erection, his secret revealed. He pressed his body against the cabinet to hide it from view.

"No, no, Joseph, don't do that. I think he looks real sexy. It's like you're showing off your muscles to me."

Well, when she put it that way he didn't really mind. He pulled back from the cabinet.

"But, isn't he a little uncomfortable like that, pointing down?" Emily was experienced enough with guys; actually, very experienced, that she knew it was indeed an uncomfortable position for an erection, sticking down into his right pant leg rather than sticking up.

"It's okay, Emily," Joseph softly replied, although if he was being honest he would have to agree.

"No, no, no, Joseph, it must be terribly uncomfortable like that, bent down, being forced down like that." She reached back over and firmly grasped the end of it, as best she could through his boxers and slacks. "Here, let me move it so it's sticking up straight. He'll be much happier that way."

Joseph squirmed a bit as Emily used her left hand to try to alter the placement of his cock. It wasn't easy as she couldn't get a firm grip on it, and it was rather caught or snagged by his boxers.

"I'll do it," Joseph suggested, putting down the scalpel to reach down with his hand.

Before he could even reach down Emily lightly slapped his wrist. "No, no, no, Joey, that's woman's work. And, besides, you have to keep working on your nasty ole frog. Let me take care of this problem." Emily wanted to facilitate Joseph's dissection, not interfere with it. She reached for his zipper and, before he could stop her, quickly pulled it down.

"Oh my gosh!" gasped Joseph.

"Shhh," Emily shushed. "Somebody is going to notice us."

That was precisely what he was worried about, although this wouldn't be the first time that his zipper was down in a class. He was always so preoccupied with some science problem or class assignment that he would at times forget to zip himself up after he used a lavatory, much to his embarrassment when some girls started pointing and giggling. But, this would be considerably worse, as this would be a downed zipper with a raised cock.

He again let go of the scalpel to reach down, this time to pull up his zipper, but Emily kept pushing his hand away. "Joey," she scolded. "We'll never get the assignment done if you don't get back to work and, besides, if someone looks now they're certainly going to wonder what we're fighting over down there, now won't they."

It was a compelling argument.

"Now, you just get back to work. The sooner you let me in there, the sooner I can get out."

Joseph's heart was pounding, with both nervous and excited tension. He was terribly, terribly worried that they might indeed get caught. The experience in the library had ended both well and bad, the bad part getting caught and having to run out in panic and humiliation. For the rest of the week he wondered if and when he would get a knock on the door by campus security, wondering if he had an explanation for exposing himself in the library.

There would be likewise no compelling explanation for Emily's hand inside his pants. He tried to keep still as she fumbled around inside. Still, though, his heart was also pounding with the excitement of feeling a girl feeling around inside his trousers, trying to find, trying to reach and get a good grip on his erection. A part of him wouldn't mind if she in fact stayed inside there.

Emily was not really fumbling around. She was duly experienced with pulling out a boy's pistol from his pants. She could probably beat most any girl on the draw. She just pretended to fumble so she could linger there for awhile. She could tell that he liked it and that it also made him real nervous. She enjoyed both of his reactions.

"I'm glad you're wearing boxers, Joey," she said, as she finally found the vertical flap and slid her hand inside. "I knew you would be a boxer man," she added, as the tips of her fingers contacted the naked skin of his hard cock. "They're so much more manly than briefs," she explained, as her fingers wrapped around his shaft, and slowly, carefully, maneuvered his stiff dick so that it was pointing up.

Joseph breathed a sigh of relief when she got him up straight, but he was also now breathing rather quickly and having a bit of difficulty concentrating on his dissection. Maybe he wouldn't be such a good surgeon after all? Still, not too many surgeons conduct an operation with a girl's hand gripping their hard cock in their scrubs.

Emily didn't immediately remove her hand from his boxers. Once she had her hand on his hard shaft, feeling his nakedness within her fingers, the smooth, stiff, hairless shaft, she didn't really want to let go. She had captured another one, and she was not about to turn him loose until she at least she enjoyed the spoils of her victory. She softly, slowly, moved her fingers up and down the pole.

"Emily," Joseph whispered, although it wasn't really clear whether he was speaking in protest or pleasure. This was terribly, terribly risky but, even more so, terribly, terribly stimulation. What boy can really resist the feel of a girl's hand in his pants, on his stiff cock? What boy in his right mind would refuse her this pleasure?

Emily whispered, "Do you like that, Joey?"

"Yes," he softly replied, although his eyes were beginning to have difficulty focusing. His hands were not quite so steady.

"I like it too. I really like touching a boy's penis."

If she kept this up much longer.

"And, yours feels so good in my hand, so stiff, so strong, so powerful," she said, as she stroked her fist up and down the shaft. "But, it's kind of hard to get a good feel of it inside there." Before he could protest, she demonstrated her true experience in such matters, firmly gasping hold of his cock and popping it out of his slacks in one smooth, fluid motion.

"Oh my gosh!" Joseph exclaimed. His stiff cock was now sticking straight out of his slacks! Completely naked and exposed, just jutting right out there in the middle of biology! Imagine if someone saw him now? How could he possibly explain this? How could anyone? Exposing your naked hard-on in the class was certainly much worse than just having your zipper down. This time he did let go of his tools and reached down to cover himself.

Imagine Mr. Gould catching him with his cock out, and then it's naturally discovered that he was also the boy exposing himself in the library. He at first thought it was kind of cool to have two girls do this for him in one week, now it actually seemed pretty bad.

"No, no," Emily protested. "Don't do that. I want to see him."

"Are you crazy, Emily?" He was wondering if his initial presumption was correct, that a girl who wanted to do this to him was a little off her rocker.

Emily did indeed wonder about that. At this point in time, she was actually seriously thinking about seeing a therapist, and she did eventually seek the help of Dr. Lowenstein. But, right now was not the time to consider it, to question it. She knew what she wanted. "Just let me have a little peek? Won't you please, Joey? It doesn't have to be for very long."

Joseph was now truly ambivalent. He was right on the fence. Up until that point it was essentially just titillation. But, exposing yourself in a classroom, exposing a naked hard-on? That might really be over the line. Yet, he had never met a girl like Emily before. Actually, he just did the prior week. But, still, girls like this don't come around very often. Perhaps fortunately so, or he would probably be in big trouble by now. But, maybe at least just this one more time? They were certainly in a very safe place. If nobody could see her hand playing with him, then how could anyone see his stiff dick? He whispered to Emily, "Just a little bit. Not long at all, or we could get in an awful lot of trouble." He slowly, reluctantly, but willingly, withdrew his hands from his cock, and got back to dissecting the frog, his eyes glancing around, checking to see if anyone was looking.

Emily was very pleased. "Oh my gosh, Joseph, it's wonderful."

Joseph could feel himself stiffening harder with the compliment.

"It's so tall, and stiff, and so manly." She reached over again with her left hand and grasped hold of it.

Joseph gasped, but focused his eyes on the dissection. He wanted to look down, to see his cock being held by this sweet, feminine hand, by this girl who seemed to love it so much, but he had to remain focused on his task, his assignment. Good grades always come first, although perhaps his dick will literally cum first this time.

"The skin is so smooth," just the way she liked it. She slid her hand up and down his shaft. "I wish I had a penis like this."

That was a rather odd remark, he thought. But, Emily explained herself. "I don't mean, like on me, on my body. That would be kind of silly. I just wish I had one like this to play with, any time of the day, whenever I felt like it. Wouldn't that be nice? Anytime you wanted it, you could just reach into your pocket and pull out a big hard penis." Perhaps it did sound kind of weird, but Joseph was thinking that it would be nice to have a couple of really large boobs to play whenever he had the hankering. He could think of quite times he would have enjoyed that. "I love playing with a boy's big, hard cock," she exclaimed, as she fondly, affectionately, stroked him.

Joseph's eyes glazed over and he leaned forward, bending over as he could feel himself getting ready to explode, wondering though if he should even try to control himself.

"Okay, then, Joseph, Emily, how are the two of you doing?"

It was Mr. Gould! While Joseph was losing himself in the pleasure of Emily's hand, yet also concentrating so hard on his dissection, Mr. Gould had approached.

Emily quickly let go of Joseph's cock, but moved up closer to him, ostensibly to make room for Mr. Gould to observe their progress; their progress on the dissection. Joseph's face turned a deep red as he pressed his body, his pelvis, his cock, up against the cabinet beneath the table top, trying desperately to hide himself. "Yes sir, yes sir, yes, we're doing fine sir," he quickly stammered.

"Excellent, kids, excellent." Mr. Gould moved past them, from behind, and got over to the right side of the table, around the corner from Joseph. "Yes, yes, you always do a wonderful job, Joseph, and," he turned his attention to Emily. "I hope you're participating as well, Emily." He knew the score. He knew that Joseph's partners often road on his back.

"Oh yes, Mr. Gould, I'm providing a very helpful hand."

"I'm sure you are, dear. I'm sure you are." Mr. Gould, though, could see that Joseph had not made as much progress as one would have expected from his star student. "Joseph, don't you think you should be using the eight-point scalpel, rather than this six-point?"

"Oh, sir, perhaps, yes, of course. I'm sure you're right."

"Here, just step back and I'll get you one out of the cabinet."

"Oh! Uh, no sir, no, that's fine, this one is fine." Joseph could feel his heart racing, no pounding, and sweat was rapidly forming on his brow, dripping down his sides beneath his shirt. There was simply no way he could, he would, step back from the cabinet. He pressed his body against the cabinet with even more force, more fervor, perhaps in doing so he could meld his body with the wood, and would then be unable to step back. He felt the same panic he had in the library, when Mrs. Baxter approached him and that strange girl. How often does something like this happen to a guy!

Mr. Gould was surprised at his resistance. Joseph was generally a very agreeable, even acquiescent student.

"Well, Joseph, I would normally endorse your judgment in this regard, but I am bit concerned with your progress to this point."

Joseph didn't know what to say. How could he defy the professor? But, how could he move aside?

Emily came to his rescue. "I'm sorry, Mr. Gould. I asked Joseph to use the six-point. I'd never used it before and he said he would show it to me. I mean, show me how to use it."

Well, that is understandable. "Yes, well, Joseph is certainly skilled with any tool. I'm sure he could help you learn how to best handle it. Why don't you let her take hold of it, Joseph. The best way to learn is to do it yourself."

"Oh golly, Mr. Gould, I don't know. I mean, well, I would be kind of nervous with you watching and everything. I get a little self-conscious using it with a teacher looking and all."

That was also understandable. "Well, yes, alright then, but don't fall too far behind, Joseph. You don't want to have to stay after class to finish it up."

"Oh yes sir," Emily answered for him. "I'll make sure Joseph finishes up real fast."

"Well, don't rush it though. You want to do a good job."

"Oh, no sir, I agree, Mr. Gould. I want to do a real good job. I mean, we both do, of course."

"Yes, well, I'll leave you to it then." Mr. Gould moved on to the table in front of them, his back now turned to the two mischievous students.

"Man that was close," Joseph whispered, his heart returning to a normal rate of speed, his body relaxing, and moving away somewhat from the cabinet.

"Wasn't that exciting?" Emily asked, as she instantly slid her hand back onto Joseph's cock, which was now only half mast.

"I think maybe a bit too exciting."

"Oh, don't say that, Joey."

"C'mon, we've got to finish it up before he comes back."

She replied, "I agree, you need to cum before he comes," as she resumed stroking his cock.

"Emily!"

"Well, Joey," she retorted in her most coquettish voice, "I did promise Professor Gould that I would you finish you up real fast," her experienced hand bringing him quickly back to full staff. "Don't you want a happy ending?"

He certainly did and, one thing was for certain, he probably would be best off if he did just let her get him off as quick as possible. He bent back over the frog, in case Mr. Gould, or anyone else, looked back at them. But, there was one quite serious problem. "Yea but, Emily, we, I, can't do that here. You know."

"No, what Joseph?"

He turned to her and gave her his most incredulous expression. "You know!"

As she twirled her fingers around and around the swollen bulb of his cock, she gave him in return her most innocent expression and said, "No, Joseph, I don't know what you mean?"

Joseph sighed with frustration, in part because he knew that there was really little time left to discuss this. He was not one for lasting long, particularly as this was the only second hand of a girl to handle his cock. The pleasure she was providing was just so good, dancing and twirling around his hard dick. A girl's fingers feel so wonderful on one's cock, and this one was also so clearly better at it than the library girl. He whispered, albeit forcefully, expressing his impatience, "I mean, I'm going to, um, I would, uh." He lowered his voice even further, "ejaculate, and that's going to, you know."

"Joey, I didn't hear you? What did you say? What would you do?" She heard him quite well. She just wanted to tease him a bit.

He leaned into her, drawing in more deeply the scent of her perfume, and whispered into her ear. "Ejaculation."

She feigned shock and surprise. "Oh my goodness, Joey, would you really squirt all over the place?" She drew her fingers away from the bulb of his cock to reach down further, below, and lightly tickle his balls. "Oh my, it does feel like you have lots and lots of sticky, nasty boy juice. I bet you would just gush and spurt over and over and over, wouldn't you Joey."

Her fingers were so nice. "Please, Emily, please stop or I will."

"Do you think you could squirt so hard that you would hit Julie's hair?"

Julie was the girl in the lab table in front of them. She was one of the prettier girls in the class. It would be rather nice to cum on her hair. She was always so pleased with herself, her looks, and she was so often dismissive of him, the twerpy bookworm, she would say. It would serve her right, shooting a big fat glob right in that carefully, managed coiffure. Joseph could feel his balls tightening up, building up pressure for the cannon ball. There was no way though that he actually, really, wanted to do that. Cumming on Julie's hair was clearly much worse than simply exposing an erection. He clenched his eyes shut to try to stop himself from cumming, trying to block out the image from his mind, but being unable to ignore the lovely feel of her hand.

123456...8