My Adoptive Family are Succubae Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But whenever he thought about staying, he could only think about how Blair was really testing his will power. If they shared a home for much longer, he didn't think he could keep his hands off her.

And he never thought he could live with the guilt it would cause to give into those desires.

John was deep in thought when heard head a knock at his door.

Coming out of his thoughts, John answered. "Yes, what is it?"

Felora answered. "Can you come to my room, there is something important we need to talk about?"

"OK." Was all John said before he closed his laptop, left his room, and followed Felora down the hall.

...

As John followed Felora into her room, at saw that Blair was there waiting for them. She was staring at the label on a bottle of wine she was holding. After she noticed them, she placed in on a small able, next to a high backed chair what was facing the bed.

John was taken back by her choice of outfit. She was wearing a thin red night gown, over a black see throw nightie, over a matching bra and thong. Her provocative choice of clothing was nothing new, but John still felt nervous. Had it not been for their mother, he wouldn't trust being in a bedroom with her.

"Hello there, John. Did Mom tell you what she wanted to talk about?" Blair asked with a knowing smile.

"Ah, ah no." John said, the strange feelings creeping up on him again.

"We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves dear." Felora said, in her own knowing voice, as she closed the door after John. "John, there is something important we need to talk to you about. Well, a couple of things actually"

"And...what are they?" John asked, feeling confused.

"Nothing easy to explain." Felora began. "You see, me and Blair have been waiting for the right time to tell you certain things...Things you may have a hard time understanding if you weren't 100% ready"

"But we're getting tired of waiting for you to..." Blair started but was interrupted.

"What your sister means to say is, you may never be totally ready for what we have to say, so we decided it's best to tell you now."

John was more confused than he could ever remember feeling. What were they talking about? "Well, whatever this may be, I promise to do my best to understand it, whatever it may be." John wasn't sure exactly what to say, but that sounded right.

"Great to hear that honey, so I see no need to put this off any further, Blair could you come over here." Felora called her daughter over

As Blair moved to stand next to her mother, between John and the bed, she flashed John a wink.

"You see, dear brother, we figured that nothing you're about to learn was gonna be easy, so me and Mom figured to lead with the thing we would have the easiest time convincing you of." Blair said.

John didn't know what to make of what they were saying, so he just stayed quiet.

"We just want to make sure you know that no matter what, we love you, because you're family." Felora finished

Both mother and daughter went silent.

John still felt confused, but then he noticed Felora, and Blair seemed to have very focused expressions, but not focused on anything he could see.

Then their hair started moving like it was being blown in a gentle breeze, though the windows were shut tight, and there was no draft in the room. Then John's confusion hit a stride when he noticed their eyes start to glow, but before he could process that, more strangeness unfolded before him.

The clothes they were wearing began to seamlessly change. Both Blair's already skimpy outfit, and Felora's house coat, lounge pants, and t-shirt she was wearing when came to John's room, began to shape shift on their bodies.

Before John's eye's the material itself changed, and growing patches of their bare skin were reviled. Until the material settled into highly reviling sets of lingerie.

Blair stood in simple black string panties, with the straps going over her hip bones, on her legs she wore black leather boots that went up to her knees, fingerless black leather gloves that went to her elbows, and lastly a black bra with no shoulder straps.

Felora wore a sexy black bra, which did have shoulder straps and squeezed her large breasts to show off ample cleavage, she also wore a see throw skirt from the waist down, with seemingly nothing underneath, and a pair of black slippers.

John was utterly dumb founded, he had no idea what to make of what he was seeing. But that wasn't the end of it.

Once their clothing was done changing, they seemed more relaxed, like they just went from having to consciously doing something to letting something go. As their expressions changed, John saw red marking appear up and down their bodies. They seemed to glow, they looked like some cross between strange glyphs and flames. Whatever this weird substance was, it also appeared around their eyes, and on their lips, like eye liner and lipstick.

At this point, John found himself short of breath, and reflexively placing his hand over his cross under his shirt, but it still didn't stop there

Both Blair and Flora grew horns out of the tops of their heads, they curled like the usual devil horns you would see in artwork, but Blair's were small, smooth, and Flora's were larger, and were ribbed. Then wings began to unfurl from their backs, Blair's were small, seeming more like they were from a costume, but Flora's were bigger. And lastly, they sprouted tails. Three feet long devil tails. Blair's was almost like a wire, the spade shape at the end seemed disproportionately big compared to it, Flora's was thicker, and stronger looking.

The change actually only took a few seconds, but John felt like he was seeing a gate to hell slowly opening up before him.

Their transformation complete, Blair strikes a suggestive pose, her hand on her hip, while she leaned forward to give John a generous amount of cleavage to look at.

"So, what do ya think brother?" Blair said in a seductive voice, and she winked a glowing eye, and stuck out of serpent like tongue in a kissing action at him.

The shock finally hit John in earnest, and all he could manage was "N...n...nooooo, oh god no!" John yelled as he practically slammed into the door, trying to get out. He fumbled with the doorknob for a second before throwing the door open and running for the stairs.

"Well, he took about as well as I figured he would. But ripping the band aid off isn't supposed to be painless is it." Blair said with a bit of a laugh.

"Yeah, he was never gonna be ready for this, but now it's our job to help him handle it." Felora said in agreement as she walked toward her bedroom wall.

Placing her hand on a certain spot. The shape of a pentagram formed out of light around her palm. The magic she spent years working into her home activated.

Around every corner of the house, external doors, and windows closed and locked, and any outside light source was blacked out.

The lock on the front door clicked shut just as John grabbed the handle. And no matter how hard he tried to unlock it, neither the knob nor the dead bolt would budge.

"Come on...Come on!" John said in desperation. He could not believe it. After all these years, the family that took him in were demons. He never believed in the supernatural, but he always believed his own eyes. And he just saw dark magic a hundred times more real than any CGI could do. Even in his panicked state, the way their clothing changed, the extra body parts, the glowing symbols, never could be real to a rational mind, but he saw them as plain as any mundane site. His mind raced with more questions then he could answer. Even just asking them out loud would take forever, but all he knew now was to run, run as far as he could, Maybe get help, the police, an exorcist, maybe go into hiding because they could hunt him down for knowing their secret, but that could be worked out later, first he had to get to safety.

If only the fucking door would open!

He was twisting and pulling at the knob with all his strength, but if was totally still.

But he didn't stop until he felt a familiar hand touch his shoulder.

The world went from a rushed panic to an uneasy stillness in an instant. John could hear his own rapid heartbeat in his ears. His face felt hot, his mind had gone blank, he couldn't even make it out of the house, they had caught him.

Felora's hand was gentle on John's shoulder. She felt him shaking. She tried to gently turn him to face her and Blair, but at her attempt to move him he jerked away from her touch. Spinning himself around to face them and pressing his back against to door.

Whatever they had in store for him, he would see it coming.

The silence was deafening. Even as John's heart rate returned to normal, his mind still couldn't process the demonic appearances of his adoptive family.

Even now their personalities were unchanged. Blair stood there. The same confidence and attitude as she stood there half naked, evidence of her hellish nature on full display, as when she would go about her daily life. Though John figured this was always her nature. As his mind begins to form coherent thoughts again, he notices a pattern. Her hypersexual nature, her temptations towards him, the odd aroma that only ever seemed to come from her when she got in a certain mood. The outfit seemed to clinch his guess, he was never into the supernatural side of his faith, but even he could recognize a succubus. One of the most popular archetypical demons in pop culture.

Then what about Felora? She seemed to be the same species, but she wasn't promisquis? No revolving door of men...at least not that he knew of, but he did remember she did spend a few more nights out on the town then a mother of two would? What have they been doing all this time? How many unsuspecting men have been drained of their life forces? Has Blair been stealing the souls of their classmates?

John's mind was racing...

"John." Felora's voice hit him like a splash of ice water. She gave she a second to calm down. Her powers of empathy showed her his mind was in discord.

"I know this must be a lot to take in, but we can explain."

Something about how she spoke just added to John's confusion. After what they just showed him, as she still showed her wings, horns, and tails, and her still dressed in lingerie, she still spoke to him like a mother.

John couldn't tell if he felt more insulted, or confused, why where they doing this, where they seriously expecting him to accept anything they told him?

"Wh...wh...why...what...what is going on?"

"Well, to start with the obvious, magic is real, and we are beings basically made out of it." Blair interjected.

"Now Blair, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

"John" Felora continued, trying to take hold of his hand. "Just come back with us upstairs, and we can explain everything, and answer any questions you may have."

John pulled his hand back. The situation finally slowed enough that he could begin to think clearly. "Are you kidding me!? You seriously expect me to go anywhere you tell me to. You've clearly been hiding this for a while, so you have to know how strange this is, you have to know no person in their right mind would take demons at their word. Especially after they spent years lying to them!"

Felora knew that was coming, but the words still hurt, she betrayed the trust of the boy she raised as her own for over five years. If only his parents where still around... her original plan would have worked so well.

At hearing the tone of disrespect from John, Blair decided to speak up. Their respect for Felora was the one thing they always agreed on. And that respect did not go away just because they were demons. "OK John, you're smart, and your thoughts seem to be settling back down, try using your head. If we wanted to hurt you, why would we do it like this, why give yourselves away while you still had the ability to resist. Why wouldn't we tie you down in your sleep? If we were the monsters you think we are right now, we would have brainwashed you. We are the same people who took you in, me and Mom where born like this, we treated you like family knowing this is exactly how you would have acted if you knew the truth, but we told you the truth anyway."

"What Blair is trying to say, is that we can't force you to do anything. All we want to do is explain everything to you. You must want that at least that, after what you just saw."

"If you don't want to force anything on me, why can't I leave?"

"Because it's my house, my magic, and my rules. Just come back upstairs with us, hear us out, and then you are free to go, you can walk out that door and never look back. We'll even pay to ship your things to wherever you end up." Felora confidently said.

John saw the truth in what they were saying. They hadn't forced him to do anything against his will. His mind made another connection.

"This...is this like one of those stories? Where demons test people?"

Blair rolled her eyes.

"There is a grain of truth in those stories, and yes, this is similar. So just come with us." Felora extended her hand to him again. This time allowing him to choose to take it.

John would have spent more time weighing his options, but he really didn't have any. He figured they could keep him locked until his starved if he resisted.

"OK, but frankly, you two are wasting your time, whatever you want. I'm not interested." John coldly said. It was time for a test of faith. He will prove he was he parent's son, a true Christian, and after this he planned are doubling down on his faith. But for now, he quietly prayed that the memory of his parent's would guide him through this. He knew if he made it through this, they would be proud.

...

The atmosphere was still as the three reentered the master bedroom.

Blair took a seat on the foot of the bed and patted the spot next to her invirtingly.

John saw this and didn't respond.

Felora could tell he wasn't in any mood to get comfortable around them, and possibly let his guard down, so she simply began.

"Well John, here we are. Cards on the table, any questions you wish to ask, we will answer. This family will have no more secrets."

John wasn't sure where to begin but figured that starting with the basics was as good a place as any. "What...are the two of you, exactly?"

"Oh, we didn't make in obvious enough?" Blair says, teasing the edge of her bra cup, a bit of her areola showing, her breast threatening to spill out.

Felora began. "Well, as you already stated, we are demons. Succubae to be exact."

"So, that means both of you have been stealing souls though sex?" John said.

Blair seemed annoyed, but Felora knew that was coming, and had a response prepared. "In fact, neither of us has ever stolen a Human's soul. My mother never taught me the skill, and I never tried to unlock it."

John wasn't sure whether to believe her. "So then...how have to two of you survived? I though Succubae needed to feed off of Human souls to live?" John found approaching this with an analytical mind helped.

Blair seemed even more angered at what he said, but Felora continued. "I know that's the common interpretation of our kind, but it's actually no true. You see, Succubae actually just need a small amount of life energy that Human's naturally discharge during sex. Also, our magic can be used to bring more out of them as normal, but by no means does it have to be fatal to the Human."

"Yeah, the only body count either of us have, is the bedroom verity." Blair said with a wink.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" John asked.

"Why would we lie? If we were the killers you think we are, why would we give you any choice, why wouldn't we just tie you down, and have our way with you?"

"That's what I said downstairs!" Blair spoke up

"And I still have a hard time believing it."

"Why would you think all succubae are killers? We are creature of sex and pleasure, why would that make us killers?"

"Because that's what the devil and demons so, use things people enjoy, that people have trouble thinking beyond of, to temp them. You pray on moments of weakness, after lonely people get aroused, and then they lose their souls for it." John said.

"But why do you think that?" Felora calmly asked as Blair showed anger again.

"Before tonight, I didn't think any of that, I didn't think things like you existed."

"And you assume, if we are real, every horrible thing said about us is true?"

"Well, why wouldn't they be?"

"Because people can lie!" Blair piped up.

"It's actually not that simple. You see like the tails of demons giving Humans tests of faith, there is a grain of truth to the horror stories of the Succubae.

"So, I suppose we should really enlighten you on the history of our kind."

"Oh boy, a history class. This should good enough for you John, history is you best subject." Blair sarcastically said.

Felora didn't respond to her daughter, she simple began her story. "You see, the original Succubae, or at least our earliest ancestors, where simple sex spirits that formed from the mating habits of natural creatures, namely Humans, as they have the most complex souls. This was actually a natural phenome in ancient times. Concepts like war or sex, or fear would start to take on consciousness. Some would go on to become gods, while some just remained as they were, maybe merging with Human's who best embodied their attribute. The most sensual, and sexual Human's becoming the forbearers of Succubae and Incubi."

"But that all changed when the sexual hang up nation attacked." Blair interjected.

"Blair!" Felora raised her voice at her daughter for ruining her ambiance.

"What, the tension needed to be cut?"

Felora decided to continue. "Memes from popular 2000s kids' shows aside. It was bad for our ancestors when Human began to dictate how each other could enjoy sex. What used to just be pleasure became tainted with internalized feelings of guilt and shame, and it only got worse. Wars resulted in rapes of so many people,

their sexualities would be permanently poisoned with trauma, and hatred. Basically, our kind was forced to feed off of a poisoned food supply. But it didn't kill them, it just made them as bad. What used to be about mutual pleasure became parasitic. And when that happened, the Humans began to fear them, distrusting them. This became a negative feedback loop. Succubae need to be deceitful and parasitic just to survive, and Humans saw them more and more as monsters because of it. Eventually, groups like the Church formed and focused on banishing the so called Demons from this world. As a result, already desperate creatures where sent to horrible plans of existence, dominated by even worse monsters.

"For the Succubae, they found themselves sent to what Christians called hell.

Where beings like Asmodeus dominated them. The Succubae where corrupted even further, and made into servants in demonic harems, and then sent to Earth to drain men of the soul's and life force, their existing power amplified, but twisted."

Felora ended her explanation, and Blair clapped for her. "I swear Mom, you should do voice over work for documentaries, and epic fantasy movies. That story still gives me chills."

"I thought you were trying to show me you weren't evil?"

"I was just getting to that. The story doesn't end with us becoming monsters. Millenia in hell changed our kind is a lot of different ways, but some of us never lost our basic nature. So, over the centuries, Succubae have been finding ways to escape hell. Some make deals with their masters to meet certain criteria and be set free, some find loopholes to become bound to earthly locations or people. And some sneak out, like refugees though demilitarized zones. Some stick to the wicked ways we learned, feed off Humans in a way that kills them, but Succubae like us, me, and Blair, have discovered that there is a sustainable way to feed. The soul stealing and fatal life force draining where taught by the abyss, but we can live off of just sex and pleasure. My grandmother never hurt a soul after her escape, and as I said, I have never used that ability, with no master to force me."