My Adoptive Family are Succubae Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was so engrossed in Felora's telling that he didn't notice that Blair got off the bed and snuck up behind him.

She wrapped her arms around his front, while he leaned into his back, pressing her breasts into his shoulders. "And that's what bring us to here and now. The horns and tails are just some leftovers from all the evil we had to suffer, but we made them part of us, and regained our fundamental purpose. As embodiments of sexual pleasure, with nothing more than a desire to share that pleasure with Humans. Hell immunized us against poisons like sexual traumas and shame, and all you have to do is let us take it all away from you." She lustfully said into his ear.

John should have felt revolted that she was still trying to seduce him after all this, but instead, he simply, gently pushed off his back. She stepped besides him, and they meet eyes. They were still the eyes of the girl he had grown up with. The girl he considered his sister. Though those eyes stilled glowed, it seemed to be a softer glow then he initially saw. And her demonic features seemed to compliment her Human features. He still had to acknowledge it, she was beautiful, but not worth crossing the line of incest over, much less possibly losing his soul.

Felora would have scolded her daughter for making John uncomfortable at such an important time, but she saw that he wasn't backing away from her touch like he normally would. Maybe it was that his mind was still processing what was going on, or maybe it was that both her and Blair where gradually filling the air with her magical pheromones, to help him let his guard down. But he seemed to be lightening up.

Blair returned to her mother's side on the bed.

"So, do you have any other questions?" Felora asked.

John actually had quite a few. But they all cycled back to asking why he should believe them. Though their answers to that seemed to make sense, from a purely logical perspective. But they didn't make sense for Demonic behavior, at least not what be believed to be their behavior.

John thought on what to ask next. If he wanted to get out of there, he had to hear them out, and that meant asking them questions so they would tell him more about themselves.

Then a new question formed in his mind. Looking back, it probably should have been his first, but he was more concerned with what they were, not why they took him in, but he knew why they took him in...his parents but....

"What where my parents to you?" John asked.

Felora seemed surprised, but not shocked. Blair just showed a smug smile.

"Well, who's getting ahead of themselves now, we didn't figure you would get there so quickly, not that I mind getting to the really good part." Blair said.

Felora didn't take issue with her daughter's words this time, but simply stood up and walked towards John, her see through skirt flowing as she swayed her hips.

"Michael and Joan...You're parents, where two very special people to me." Felora said. Looking John in the eye.

"And what does that mean? What was so special about them?" John could tell he hit on to something important. Which is what he was hoping for. His parents where very religious people. How could a demon have formed that strong of a bond with them? Did they know what she was?

Felora answered. "If I just told you, you wouldn't understand. What we had was...unusual for people living the life they chose. But I can show you, if you will let me? Remember, I have no interest in hurting you, I just want you to know the truth."

John had come too far to turn anything down, so he said. "Whatever you want to show me, go ahead."

Felora was happy to hear that, as she moved her hands on to John's temples. "This may seem weird, but like I said, you need to see it for yourself."

Before John could ask what she was doing, his conscious seemed to have left his body. Felora's bedroom, faded around him, and he lost all sense of where he was.

...

What John saw next felt like a vivid dream he had no part it.

It started at the church his family used to go to. It was having a charity drive. And Felora was there, dropping cans of food in the spare room being used for the drive. John didn't know she ever went to their church for a charity drive.

She was about leave when she overheard a conversation between Michael, and Joan, John's parents. Apparently hardly any people so said they were gonna show up actually did, and they were understaffed. Felora kindly offered to help. Which the couple was all too happy to accept.

They spent the day organizing other people's donations and getting to know each other. By the end, a new friendship was formed, and the three agreed to meet up

again

A series of scenes passed by fast. The group of three spending time together and growing closer. But John noticed something else. His parents seemed to be increasingly entranced by Felora. Stealing glances at her curves, while the other wasn't watching. But Felora seemed all too aware.

Scenes of Felora flirting with both of them. Both John's father and mother blushing at it. John couldn't believe it. He parent's had an ideal marriage. How could his father be staring at another woman like that, and not rejecting her flirtations?

And why was his mother acting like this at all!? An otherwise faithful Husband having a wandering eye around a beautiful woman was one thing, but John's mother was straight.

A scene of a nervous Michael and Joan sitting opposite a lustfully looking Felora in her living room. They were taking about something. When it was over Felora stood up, and beckoned Michael over with her finger. They embraced right in front of Joan and shared a deep kiss.

John could not believe this, if he wasn't seeing it for himself, though through some strange means.

And giving what he just learned about Felora's nature, he knew what was coming next, not that it prepared him.

The scene changed.

They were in Felora's bedroom now, all three of them, accept Joan was the only one still clothed. Michael and Felora where having sex in her bed, while Joan just watched, seeming entranced by the sight of her husband in sexual congress with another woman. The shock left John feeling numb, even more passive to these visons. Not even trying to emotionally process them in real time, just watching on as the shadows of the past unfolded before him.

Felora was riding his father at a steady pace, Michael seemed totally lost in the feeling her pussy was giving him, letting out sounds of pleasure as this woman who wasn't his wife fucked him.

At some point, he sat up so he could suck her nipples while she continued to fuck him. Joan just continued to look on, not a trace of betrayal, or disgust on her face, just wide eyes, and her fingers clenching into the armrests of the chair she was sitting in.

The scene changed again, a quick succession of images of his father and Felora fucking in all different positions, usually with his mother there to watch

Then the scene settled on John's parent's in their own living room, they were fighting, John remembered this. This was the fight he overheard when he was younger. He would have been near the top of the staircase, in the shadows. All he ever remembered hearing was their angry voices, and Felora's name, but now he knew the whole story, they were fighting because his mother accused his father of loving sex with Felora more then with her. She mentioned how rarely they did it anymore after John was born.

Michael said that would always love her more, and what he and Flora had was only physical.

Joan said they acted close, even outside her bedroom.

Michael asked why she never complained while they were actually having sex?

There was an awkward silence.

Then John's father told John's mother that Felora figured she would get this way but had her own theory on why.

The scene changed.

They were back in Felora's bedroom, accept this time, Michael was in the chair, and Joan was on the bed with Felora.

Both of the women were wearing robes, and nothing else, Felora's was red silk, and she seemed to wear it a little loose, practically showing her front, Joan wore a more modest rode, and seemed a little keener on keeping it closed.

"Your husband tells me you've been having issues with our arrangement, you said it was because I might be steeling him from you, but I think your actually envied him." Felora said in a seductive voice. "Our arrangement was always open to any changes, all you had to do was ask." She added, then leaned in to kiss Joan full on the mouth. It was a deep intimate kiss, made more so when Felora moved her tongue into Joan's mouth. John was even more lost in what he was seeing. He didn't even care it was his parents, he just let the arousal from this scene wash over him.

Felora laid Joan down on her bed and began in kiss her was down her body. Once she passed her neckline, she began pulling her robe open, exposing Joan's naked body. She was a bit shorter them Felora, and she wasn't as curvy, but the breast, and ass sizes she did have complimented her frame nicely.

Felora began to suck Joan's nipples, giving special attention to both of them. Her movements were slow and gentile, this was Joan's first time with another woman, and Felora was making sure to be gentile with her.

Joan's eyes where closed in pleasure, and Michael wouldn't have been able to see from his angle in the chair, but the tongue Felora was using on Joan's nipples was not a Human tongue, it was long windy, and narrow like a serpent's tongue. It swirled and spiraled around Joan's nipples.

John could only see this because he had a third person view of these events.

After she was done with Joan's nipples, Felora resumed kissing her way down her new lover's body. Kissing down her belly, her waistline, and finally reaching her pussy. Kissing her way through her brown pubic hairs, and effortlessly finding her lower lips.

Felora put her inhuman tongue to work again, working Joan's folds open. Reaching spots in Joan's womanhood that Michael couldn't reach. The pleasure was so intense, and the magic pheromones given off by Felora so strong, Joan didn't register the bizarre feeling in her cunt.

Felora increased the pace of her tongue, eventually putting all her energy into pleasuring Joan, reaching one of her hands up to fondle one of her breasts, while using her other arm to hold her hips steady. Michael was totally enthralled by the sight of his wife and lover making love.

It wasn't long until Joan reached her climax, letting out a high pitch scream as her sprayed Felora's face.

As Joan caught her breath, Felora licked her lips, and cleaned her face. Hiding her long tongue.

After regaining her composure, Joan sat up, letting her open robe fall off the rest of the way off her body, She and Felora embraced in a kiss. While their first kiss was nervous on Joan's part, this one showed mutual passion and lust from both women. Their tongues swirled, and their breasts pressed into each other. After they broke the kiss, they locked eyes. No words were exchanged, but they seemed to be in agreement, then both of them turned to look at Michael, who had politely stayed quite while he enjoyed the Sapphic love show unfolding in front of him.

Like the night they first had sex, Felora beckoned him in her direction with her finger. Seeming as much lost in his lust as his wife was, he stood up, and wordlessly stepped towards the bed, removing his clothes as her went.

The married couple, and their lover engaged in the first of what would be many threesomes. Michael fuck Felora's pussy, while Felora eat out Joan's pussy, as

Michael and Joan passionately kissed.

The last few memories flew passed John's mind in quick succession. He could only make out a few glimpses after the first threesome

The thruple indulged in other positions before the morning and would have many other sexual encounters other time. The exciting lifestyle would be cut short unfortunately when Michael and Joan died.

...

John's mind returned to his body. It was a surreal feeling. Going from a disembodied observer back to a flesh and blood form.

He felt light-headed, but not from the sensation of returning to consciousness.

Felora slowly moved her hands away from his head. She seemed unusually sad.

Had showing him all that caused her to relive those memories? It was probably just the magical equivalent to telling a sad story.

The two of them quickly stared at each other for a moment. Even Blair seemed to stay respectfully quiet.

It was Felora who broke the silence. Walking back to her bed she said. "One important detail about Succubae you must keep in mind, John, is that we cannot supersede a Human's free will. We have many skills at our disposal. Shape shifting, seduction, a natural sense of others' arousal, we can even let off magical pheromones at will, that tape into natural desires. But all any Human needs is will power to resist us."

"Weirdly enough, that's one of the few things you're religion got right about us." Blair interjected.

"I tell you this so that you know that everything me and your parents had was totally consensual on their part." Felora finished.

John was still wrapping his mind around all of this, but he was sure of one thing, his parents did love every second they spent with Felora. He didn't just have them telling him as much when they were alive now. Now he had those memories Felora shared with him. Succubae apparently have a supernatural sense of empathy, and he got her memories of feeling their love for her. But he had one more question.

"Why my parents? Couldn't you have had anyone else? Weren't there more willing partners, you said they were special, how were they special? Did you just like corrupting faithful people?"

Blair was the first to respond. "And that brings us to the most important part of this story. Bring us home Mom."

Felora began. "You see John. Like we said. Human sexual energy in our main source of substance. But not every Human is equal in how much, or what kind of energy they can provide. It's a question of natural skill. Some people are born able to run faster, some are smarter, and although it may not be a tangible skill, some are born as better food sources for succubae. And in case you haven't guessed it yet, your mother was one such Human.

"I didn't plan it from the moment I saw her if that's what you're thinking. I really was just dropping off some donations and decided to help. And the three of us hit it off. Of course, when a succubus spends extended time with any Human, it's only in our nature to 'size them up,' which is really just playful flirting and gauging their

reaction, both their visible reaction, and the reactions of their sexual aura. Your father was pretty average, but your mother was a great find for any succubae. Pardon the expression, but she was born to be a demon in the shack."

"Which makes being born into family of Bible thumpers one cruel joke from the universe." Blair interrupted.

"We agreed to be more respectful of their religious beliefs sweetie." Felora sternly said.

("Except when it was convenient for you.") Blair said under her breath. Felora ignored it and continued.

"Anyway, yes your mother had her natural sexual gifts suppressed by a childhood of abstinence training. And she managed to carve out a pretty happy life for herself in spite of that, but when I entered the picture I couldn't help myself. I seduced your father, with the goal of getting to your mother. And they never complained about it once. True, my goal was basically just to be the Succubus equivalent of a foodie, but I grew to genuinely care for your parents. I was originally supposed to be one controlling the relationship, but I found it evolved into a co-equal partnership between the three of us. Honestly, I had some big plans for us. I was gonna revel what I really was to them and offer a fully polyamorous tirade. I was even gonna introduce you to Blair myself when you both hit puberty and convince Michael and Joan to give you a more 'open' talk about sex."

"Ironic that the very thing that lead to us sharing the same house lead to you blue balling me. You have no idea what you missed out on." Blair added.

John knew what he was hearing, but still had a hard time wrapping his head around it. He finally had to just sit down in the sit Blair was in earlier and hold his head in his hands. "I can't believe it, everything...everything I thought I knew about my parents...was a lie." Saying it out loud was what John needed to do. He dedicated his life to keeping his parent's memory alive, his behavior, the way he dressed, the choice of colleges, where all him trying to follow a path he thought they would approve of. But what was the point of it all, if they were just some closeted hedonists? That they would let their vows be violated by a charming demon, that they would leave him at her mercy. "Why now, why didn't you tell me all this sooner? Did you think it was funny letting me think they were something they weren't, did you want to give Blair the same experience of seducing a religious person!? Sounds like that would be a pass time for you!" John felt the anger growing. Keeping an even keel was one of the ways he emulated his father, but he wasn't too interested in that now.

Blair just through him a wink, but Felora spoke up. "It wasn't like that. Yes I was hoping for you and Blair would hit it off before long, and she would ease you into this knowledge from the position of a caring lover, but as I said, all it takes in will power to resist us, and you have a good amount for a teenager.

"No, the reason we are telling you all this now this that we hated the idea of you living a lie. When you first came to live with us, even Blair could understand telling you everything would have been too much on top of the recent trauma. And as the years went on, the right opportunity to tell you never presented itself. But here you are, 18, and looking to head out into the world, to live out your live in the memory of you parents. It would not have been right to not tell you what they were really like. We don't do this out of spite for your beliefs, but out of respect for both you and your parents' real memory, as the people I loved.

"And that brings us to where we are. Me and Blair decided we might as well ripe off the band aid.

"This is who we are. Just understand, nothing about us has changed from who you thought we were earlier today, we are your family." Felora finally finished.

John's mind was finally starting to clear, it was a shock to learn all this. The implications of demons being real was big enough, but it was the truth about his parents that mattered most now. Felora was honest. Demon or not, Felora was always an honest person. Five years of living with her proved that to John, so it was all true, she loved his parents, a love that transcended the norms they chose to live in, a love that could have changed all of their lives had they lived.

But the implications of what it meant for him in that moment mattered the most right now. He could not tell himself he was living his life in the name of his parents anymore. At least not living as he was.

After some point Blair stood up from the bed. John didn't even notice her until she was right in front of him. She reached down and pulled him into a standing position by his arms. She stared into his eyes. Hers still glowing with the soft yet eerie light of her irises. She spoke with a frankness he rarely heard her use. "There was another reason I wanted to tell you the truth. There's one more thing about me you probably haven't picked up on. As a Succubus, I'm geared towards lust over love. I have a hard time showing affection without coming off as just plan horny. It has just been my nature since puberty activated my powers. I wasn't even born with a hymen, so technically I was never even a virgin.