My Adoptive Family are Succubae Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felora continued to ride him until he released his second load of the night. It wasn't as big as the one he gave Blair, but Felora still left fulfilled to bring her son such pleasure.

She climbed off of him, letting John slump down on to the middle of the mattress.

As John took in deep breath from a second orgasm so soon, Blair rolled on her side, and draped her arm across his torso.

They locked eyes again. "That was so fucking hot, you and Mom." Blair said.

"H...hope you aren't jealous." John breathed out.

Blair let out a small laugh. "If you think that would make me jealous, you have a lot to learn. Not that I would mind teaching you."

"And I wouldn't mind helping you." Felora added, curling up to John's other side. "It felt so great being a part of my child's sexual initiation again." She said as she reached over and caressed Blair from her face down to her breast.

"So, you two really did...it?"

"You are looking at the first woman Blair was with. It's kind of our kind's version of sex ed." Felora answered.

"I needed someone to get me off while I worked on getting pleasure out of boys my age. Teenagers are either inconsiderate or inexperienced most of the time.

"Would have been really nice to have a cock at home to help me though those time." Blair shot John mean look.

"S...Sorry" John felt weird experiencing guilt at NOT fucking his sister. Blair seemed to be right, he was starting to regret not doing this sooner.

"Ah, let's not get bogged down by past regrets. We are all here, we all pleasured each other, let's just get some sleep and short the finer details out in the morning."

Blair finished.

"That, that actually sounds like a good idea." John agreed.

The family of three call cuddled up with each other, Jon sandwiched between his petite teen sister and his busty Milf mother. The template of his knew life, no regrets creeping into his mind as he drifted off to sleep. Too sweet dreams where his parents expressed their pride in him, and asked his to pass on their love to Felora.

THE END