My Adventures in Magaluf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus! I'm cumming," he shouted as he froze deep inside me.

At exactly the same time, my second orgasm consumed all my thoughts and feelings and I too cried out.

Mike withdrew, triggering another mini orgasm deep inside me. He lay on his back beside me, holding my hand as we regained out breath.

With our breathing back under control, Mike leant over and gave me a chaste kiss.

"Goodnight Elaine."

"Goodnight Mike,"

Within seconds we were both asleep, enjoying the post coital feeling of total relaxation.

Sometime in the night, I thought I heard something and awoke. There was nothing but I pulled the sheet over Mike and I and quickly went back to sleep.

I woke again to feel a hard cock resting between the cheeks of my bum.

Mike's morning glory was on full show, as he lay on his side nestled into me.

I quickly got up wrapping the sheet around my nudity and remembered where I was and with whom as Mike stirred and awoke.

"Oh God I need a pee!" he exclaimed, bolting out of the bed.

"Oh I thought that was in my honour!" I laughed.

He soon returned. "Well it wouldn't take long to resume interest." as he pointed to his now flaccid prick.

"It's the way you sell yourself Mike. Maybe another time, but now I had better go and return to Sue. I wonder where Sam and Ed are?"

"Well," Mike said as he looked at the clock saying it was 8.00am, "they are probably on their way home about now."

"Can I borrow a towel to make myself half way decent while I walk the walk of shame back to my room?"

"Of course," he replied as he teased me by making me come closer to get it from him.

Snatching it, I ran off picking up my bikini. "Till later."

Walking to my room, I retrieved the key from the secret place we had agreed to hide the keys in the corridor.

Walking into the room, I was amazed at the sight that filled my eyes...

I stifled my shock as my eyes took in the scene in front of me.

The two beds in the room had been pushed together and lying fast asleep on the bed were three naked bodies. Clothes were scattered all over the floor.

Sue, Sam and Ed were fast asleep. The room smelt of stale booze and sex. It did not take a police inspector to work out what had happened.

Sam stirred and turned in his sleep and was now lying on his back, his semi hard prick on show. Next to him lay Sue on her back. Her breasts were about the same size as mine and were topped off by the most amazingly hard nipples. I looked down and her legs were slightly apart, her pussy lips looking red and enlarged. She wasn't shaved like me, but neatly trimmed. I would guess that she had recently had sex by the state of her pussy lips. Ed was lying on his stomach on the far edge of the bed, snoring quietly.

Not knowing what to do, I stood there quietly taking in the scene. Strangely, I was starting to feel aroused as my imagination starting working on the exact scenario of the events that had recently taken place in the room.

Quietly I went to the bathroom. I needed to freshen up and brush my teeth. Having done this, still wrapped in the towel I borrowed from Mike, my thoughts were disturbed by the bathroom door suddenly opening and Ed walking in.

"Fuck!" he cried. "I didn't expect to see you!"

Sam's voice came through from the next room.

"What the hell!"

"I needed a piss and Elaine is sitting here!" shouted Ed.

The next sound was of Sam laughing followed by Sue, "Oh god, keep the noise down!"

"Sorry Elaine, but I really need a piss, can you give me some privacy," Ed said making no attempt to hide his manhood.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I mumbled as I walked past him to the main room where Sam and Sue had now covered their nudity with a sheet.

The only sound was of Ed relieving himself followed by the toilet flushing. Walking back into the room he looked at us all; "well this is fun," he laughed. Possibly the best ice breaker ever.

Sam started laughing as did Sue and then me as we all took in the situation.

"What time is it?" yawned Sue.

"Just after 8.00," I replied.

"Great, I got 3 hours sleep," she sighed sarcastically as she lay back down on the bed, re-exposing her breasts.

"Sorry to give the bad news," said Sam while smiling and looking at Sue's breasts, "but we got back just before 5.00 but didn't go straight to sleep if I remember correctly."

"Well I have a good idea," said Sue covering her boobs again, "why don't you all fuck off so I can get some sleep."

With that, Sam got up and making sure I could see his prick, wondered around the room picking up his clothes. Ed did likewise.

"Hey, wait a minute," I said. I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, wrapping myself in it.

"This is yours, Mike lent it to me," I said as I handed their towel to them.

"Thanks," Ed mumbled as he and Sam let themselves out.

"Oh God Elaine, what did I do?" Sue said sitting up again as the door shut, wrapping the sheet around herself to cover her nudity.

I tried not to laugh. "Well I would guess you fucked those two!"

"Oh shit, what a tart I am!"

"Look Sue, don't beat yourself up. It was a holiday shag. A holiday 3 sum. You'll get over it."

Sue groaned.

"I know, but what a slapper."

"Stop it Sue, I bet it was fun or knowing you as I do you wouldn't have let it happen."

"I know, "and then with a smile, "yes I think it was fun. But my head hurts, can you make me a coffee and tell me about your naughty night."

I made two coffees and gave Sue a brief resume of what had happened since I had left the bar with Mike.

"So what happened with you?" I asked.

"Well," she said sipping her coffee, "we carried on drinking and then went to a bar where we danced. It was sort of a 3 sum dirty dancing and I hate to admit it was a bit of a turn on and both Sam and Ed were touching my boobs and grabbing my bum.

"We came back to the hotel and they badgered me to come into the room, which I resisted. They eventually got the message but when I walked in the room and you weren't here I guessed where you would be. Sure enough a few minutes later they were back knocking on the door saying they had walked in on you and Mike sound asleep so they couldn't stay there.

"Anyway, they came in and had a bottle of cheap booze. We finished that and played spin the bottle; loser removes an item of clothing. Well as I only had skirt, top and knickers it didn't take long for me to be naked did it?

"Next thing we are all naked, making out on the bed and I am giving Sam a blow job while Ed is fucking me from behind. They then suggested that one fucked me in the arse one in my pussy, but despite trying we couldn't do it so I finished both of them off with a handjob.

"Don't remember anything else, so I guess we fell asleep and you know the rest!"

"Bloody hell Sue, that's made me horny hearing that, I think I need a cold shower," I said smiling and touching her gently and affectionately on the arm.

I returned from my shower to find Sue fast asleep. I quietly dressed in shorts and strappy top and went down and had breakfast, finding the restaurant very empty. Probably something to do with the nocturnal nature of the town.

A short walk along the beach followed, returning to the room an hour or so later to find Sue in the shower and in a much better frame of mind.

We spent the afternoon by the pool again, deciding on what to do in the evening, Mike, Sam and Ed passed by and said they had heard of a nice bar that they were going to that night, but we declined. There didn't seem to be any discomfort or hidden agenda's between us, so that was good.

After an afternoon of lounging by the pool, we went back to our room, showered and changed and strolled along to the strip again.

Two good looking, and if I may say, sexy young girls drew a lot of attention and we were encouraged to go into every bar with the promise of free drinks. We eventually succumbed and sat in a bar enjoying a free cocktail while being chatted up by the bar staff and drunken holiday makers.

Moving on to another bar, we thought some food would go down well, so we sat down for another fast food frenzy. While waiting a couple of guys asked if they could join us.

They introduced themselves as Clive and Nick and were 22 from Birmingham. They ordered drinks and joined us for a plate of junk food.

They were good company and fun to be with without being outrageously flirty or obviously on the pull. After eating and another couple of bottles of beer, they suggested we moved on to another club they knew. Having no better idea, we were happy to join them.

"This is an amazing club," said Clive. "1970's and 1980's music cheese but bloody good fun. You up for it?"

Sue and I both nodded as we followed them into the club. The music was deafening and as we had been warned, old style cheesy pop. It was however music that you couldn't stop moving too. Nick got a round of drinks and we shouted at each other as we tried to communicate. There were no wet tee shirt competitions or blow job challenges, just old style music played at a million decibels and plenty of cheap drink. The lights were virtually non-existent apart from the flashing lights at the DJ's console and it seemed that some couples were taking advantage of this darkness to become more intimate.

As the drink flowed, the music got better to our ears and we were soon dancing together. Any chance to touch bodies was taken and before long both Sue and I were bumping and grinding with Clive and Nick in time to the music.

I needed the loo and found them downstairs. It was clear that some of the cubicles were not just being used for what they were designed for. Despite the booming music, other sounds emanating from behind the doors indicated that various forms of sexual activity was underway.

On my return, I saw that Sue was in a close clinch with Clive, seemingly trying to find his tonsils with her tongue. Nick grabbed me and started dancing in a very provocative way that if we hadn't had clothing on would probably have involved penetration. I didn't mind as I was starting to feel very turned on. My arousal heightened when Nick grabbed me and started to kiss me; a kiss I didn't resist. I didn't stop him when his hand started wandering and roamed under my top to find my bra less breasts, tweaking my nipples in a very nice way.

He then ran his hand over my back under my top, while bumping and dry humping me in such a way I could feel his hardness. I was wearing a pair of tight fitting shorts that he tried to get his hand down to stroke my bum, but they were too tight. Being lost in the kiss and his dry humping in time to the music I almost didn't notice his hand move to the front of my shorts in an attempt to undo them. Thankfully I was not that drunk or deluded and stopped him before he had time to undo them and presumably try and take them off.

I broke of the kiss and shouted at him over the top of the music; "not here!"

He took the rebuff in good humour, but resumed the kiss and the roaming of his hands over my back and boobs and, by now, rock hard nipples.

He then broke off the kiss and shouted at me: "Let's go somewhere else, somewhere quieter. You OK with that?"

I nodded and shouted back; "let's find Sue and Clive."

Hand in hand we tried to find them in the darkness, eventually finding them in a dark corner with Clive sucking hard on one of Sue's exposed boobs.

Seeing us approaching them, Clive stopped his sucking as we shouted at them that we were moving on.

Outside the bar, the dynamics had changed. Clive and Sue hand in hand, Nick and I arm in arm.

"What do you suggest, where shall we go," slurred an obviously inebriated Clive.

"The beach?" questioned Nick.

"Ok," Clive replied as he led the group back down the strip.

The noise and jostling from so many people made conversation virtually impossible as we headed to the beach.

We were soon there and by the number of people there, mostly couples, this was a popular place. Even in the darkness, it was obvious that the couples were not there to discuss the political situation in South Africa as the sounds of various sex acts could be heard and the sight of closely entwined couples could be seen.

Clive found some towels and laid them out and the four of us were soon lying on them, enjoying the distant sound of the clubs as we picked up our activities from the bar we had just left. My top was soon removed and Nick was enjoying the sucking and licking if my boobs. I too was enjoying what he was doing I have to say. I could see that Sue's top had been removed and she was in the process of removing her skirt and knickers and Nick started to undo my shorts that I had stopped him doing in the club.

They soon joined my top as his exploration of my body continued and I felt him finger and then tongue my pussy. His tongue seemed to be able to reach places that had never been reached before and I was soon approaching my orgasm, urging him to continue what he was doing.

While enjoying what he was doing, there was just about enough light for me to see Sue removing Clive's shorts and starting to suck his clearly hard cock. His appreciation could be heard very loudly.

Nick meanwhile was aware of my impending climax and did all he could to bring it on and I was soon crying out without a care in the world as it consumed my every nerve ending.

Without me being able to totally climb down, I saw and felt him remove his shorts and try and penetrate me; thankfully I was still astute enough to stop him and ask the condom question. Reluctantly he stopped and although I had a couple in my shorts, he had one and obliged without hesitation.

Suitably covered, he made me spread my legs and was soon deep inside me thrusting away. The technique was enthusiastic and it made me enjoy the fuck, but something was missing to take me over the edge. I looked to me left and saw Sue on her knees being taken doggy style by Clive. Something was said between Clive and Nick and Nick stopped his thrusting and withdrew. I looked up and to my surprise, Clive was now between my legs and entered me. I stopped him and said "you had better be covered!"

"Yes I am," he grunted as he continued thrusting.

Looking at Sue, still on her knees, it looked as though she was close to achieving her climax, despite the change in partner, as Nick was thrusting into her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," grunted Clive.

"So am I," said Nick.

I felt Clive stop and heard him groan as he filled his condom deep inside me. He withdrew and removed his filled contraceptive as Nick cried out as he too came. Sue's muted cry indicated she too had cum.

All four of us lay on the blankets regaining our composure and breathing, quietness fell on the area. Clive broke the silence. "So what shall we do next?"

"Sorry but I am ready for bed, and some sleep," said Sue.

"Yeah, me too," I added.

As though the last few moments hadn't happened, we all got dressed; Sue and I went back to our hotel. Nick and Clive? Maybe back to the bars and another couple of girls. Who knows? This, after all was Magaluf.

As we entered the hotel complex, Sue and I saw Ed and Mike.

"Hi girls, what you up to?" asked Ed.

"Not a lot, had a good night, you?"

"Same but not as good as last night. We are off on a boat party tomorrow. Want to join us?"

"Maybe," I said.

"Great," said Mike smiling at me. "Meet in reception at 11.00 if you are interested Need swimming clothes and towels and that's it."

"OK," Sue and I replied in unison as we walked off to our room.

In our room, we undressed and hit our beds, soon falling asleep.

Awakening in the morning we made the obligatory coffee and discussed our plans, soon agreeing that we would try the boat party that Ed and Mike had mentioned.

Mike, Sam and Ed all beamed broadly as we approached them standing in the reception area of the hotel. Kisses all around to say hi and we were off to the boat.

The guys were in swimming shorts and tee shirts with a towel each, Sue and I had our bikinis on and a sarong with the obligatory borrowed towel.

We paid for our ticket and were soon on the boat heading out of the harbour. The music was, as always loud and normal conversation impossible. The bar was doing good business but Sue and I both elected for soft drinks at this stage.

The boat headed for a small island and dropped anchor about 50 meters from the shore. With encouragement from the DJ, this started the frenzy of jumping into the sea, climbing back onto the boat and doing the same again. The trick seemed to be to make as big a splash on hitting the water as possible.

Before long, the first girls had removed their tops and the sight of numerous boobs bouncing around gave the guys lots of fun and ensured the voyeuristic side of their characters were catered for. It didn't take long until Sue and I seemed to be the only girls that weren't topless, so we soon joined the party. I had been topless on a beach a few times, but initially this felt totally different. Soon however it seemed normal and I wasn't at all self-conscious. The boat was so crowded that it was impossible for people to walk around without bumping into each other and touching them. How many of these were accidental or how many were cheap gropes would be impossible to say, but my boobs were on the receiving end of many in advertant or not touches. This had the obvious effect on me and my nipples were soon erect, something that clearly caught Ed's attention who was unable to keep eye contact with me.

"Ed, you have seen boobs before," I shouted at him as I touched my nipples and smiled at him.

"Yes, I was just comparing them to Sue's"

"And?" Sue asked.

"Impossible to say without closer inspection," he answered as he reached out to touch Sue's and my boobs.

"Get off!" I shouted as I playfully brushed his hand away, but not before it had made contact with my extended nipple.

The DJ was calling everyone's attention to the start of some games taking place. We joined the mass of people around a small roped off area that ensured that even more body to body contact was made. The games seemed to consist of as much simulated sex as possible with the girl's bikini bottoms and guy's swimming trunks still in place. It could be seen with some of the guys that this was turning them on and it didn't take long before the first cock was exposed and waved around. One girl was fighting a losing battle as a guy was trying to remove her bikini bottoms with his teeth. To be fair she didn't seem to be fighting too hard, and she was soon receiving massive cheers as her pussy was on show for all to see.

The DJ and the crowd was urging all the game's participants to get ruder and the another cock was soon on display. The public nature and presumably the booze made his lack of hardness understandable but he didn't seem to be embarrassed. One couple were simulating sex, him lying on the floor, her topless, bumping and grinding on top of him. He was trying to remove her bikini bottoms as the guy with the flaccid willy stood astride him and tried to get the girl to suck him as the watching crowd shouted "Suck the dick!"

To play to the crowd she did as asked as, at the same time the guy she was dry humping managed to get his dick out and try and fuck her by moving the gusset of her bikini bottom.

It was lewd, it was rude, it was fun and I hate to say a bit of a turn on. I felt someone touch my shoulder as they lent over me to get a better look and then felt the un-missable feeling of a hard cock between my bum cheeks. I looked around and didn't recognise the guy but smiled at him and didn't complain as he moved and his cock, thankfully still inside his swimming shorts, for a moment seemed even more closely wedged between my cheeks. His hand moved from my shoulder and slowly and gently cupped my boob. Feeling no resistance he stroked my nipple and as an encouragement, I opened my legs a bit and bent forward a fraction so his cock was deeper in the crevice of my bum. His hand slowly moved down and across my stomach, inching towards the waist band of my bikini bottom. There my willingness to have such an intimate display of affection stopped and I put my hand over his and stopped its downward movement.