My Adventures in Magaluf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding on to my hips initially, he then grabbed my bum cheeks to look at my bum hole as I cried out encouraging him to fuck me harder and faster. He moved a finger so that it was wetted by the copious fluid leaking from my pussy and moistened my bum hole. It instinctively opened to his probe and he put his finger in my bum up to his first knuckle as he relentlessly fucked me.

I could sense a difference to his strokes as he fingered my bum and he soon cried out that he was about to cum. He made one last hard thrust so he was balls deep in me and his finger slipped further into my bum as I felt his cock twitch inside me as he came.

Slowly withdrawing both his cock and finger he lay down beside me, both of us lying on our stomachs as we regained our composure.

Turning over, we hugged and kissed before falling asleep.

I awoke to hearing Mike breathing contentedly, lying on his back. Looking down I could see his prick, flaccid, but still attractive.

I reached out and touched it and Mike stirred but remained asleep.

Quietly and trying not to disturb him, I moved so my face was close to his groin. Moving again I gently blew on his prick before lifting it and licking the end.

I felt it harden in my hand as I put the exposed head of his cock in my mouth and gently sucked and licked it.

Mike moaned appreciatively in his sleep as I took more of his hardening prick in my mouth.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see his smiling face looking at me sucking his now rock hard cock.

"That's a hell of a way to wake up," he said quietly.

Taking my mouth off his manhood, but continuing to hold and stroke him, I smiled and said; "glad you like it."

Resuming my blow job, I took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and really started sucking and licking him.

Hearing him moan his satisfaction, I knew that I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I redoubled my efforts and he was soon thrusting into my mouth, approaching his peak. I tasted his pre-cum and heard him urge me on and before I knew what was happening he cried out and filled my mouth with his seed.

"Oh my God Elaine!" he sighed. "That was amazing!"

I swallowed his salty cum and wiped my mouth clean and snuggled up to him.

We spent the rest of the morning in bed, Mike returning the favour and making me cum with his expert tongue.

By mid-day we had to pack and check out of the hotel so I quickly returned to my room to find Sue and Ed fast asleep.

"Come on guys, time to get up, pack and check out."

Ed lazily got out of bed, unconcerned about his nudity and was soon dressed and returning to his room.

Before we knew it we were on a bus to the airport. Deep in thought my mind drifted to the escapades of the week; the fun, the naughtiness, the new experiences, the debauchery, the wildness. Would I ever experience anything like it again I wondered.

Sitting on the bus, hand in hand with Mike I decided I probably wouldn't want to. I was happy with Mike and hoped that we could extend what had been a holiday fling, not even a romance, into something more permanent.

Time will tell.