My Adventures in Magaluf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him thrust a couple of times before the movement of the crowd made us break apart. If we had been naked, he would have had no problem penetrating me; the only question would have been which hole!

The party games continued although the girl at the centre had given up with her attempted blow job and the guy beneath her also failed in his mission. Now she was lying on top of him sliding her boobs over his chest and teasing him by going lower and then rubbing them over his now exposed cock.

The cheers encouraged them to continue and she gave in by standing up, removing the last piece of her clothing and squatting down on him, taking his cock deep in her pussy. They fucked for a while to riotous encouragement from the DJ and the crowd. The guy was close to cumming it seemed as she dismounted him and he finished himself off by wanking over her tits as the watching crowd cheered and clapped their performance.

I turned away to find Sue and the guys. Sam was talking to a couple of girls, Mike was in a corner with a very tall and pretty girl and presumably her boyfriend as he had his arms around her and lazily stroked one of her boobs. Sue and Ed were at the bar getting drinks. I was just about to join them when I heard a shout, "Hey Elaine, what the fuck are you doing here?"

I turned around to see Mark, a guy from my gym at home. Forgetting I was topless, I rushed up to him and gave him a hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"Mark, well I never. How long have you been here?" I was aware that his eyes were glued to my boobs.

"Eh, a week. Going home tonight," he replied eventually making eye contact.

Mark and I had had a couple of dates, fooled around in the back of his car once, but didn't go too far and parted as friends.

"Who you here with?" he asked.

"Sue, you remember her?"

"Yes, of course."

Just as I was about to ask who he was with, 2 of his best mates ran up to us.

"Elaine, fucking hell!" one exclaimed his eyes glued to my tits.

"Small world" the other said, he too looking at my tits.

"Seen enough?" I mocked

"Never," the first one smiled.

"Been here long?" the second one asked.

"A few days. Mark tells me you are going home tonight."

"Yes, shame. Run out of money and condoms."

"Oh dear, so had a good time then?" I said smiling as at last they diverted their eyes from my chest.

"You bet, anyway. I need a beer as it's all-inclusive with the ticket. See you later Elaine."

Marks two friends left us and a pregnant pause ensued.

The silence was broken by the DJ announcing that the ship was now heading back to shore and "would all girls please cover their boobs and any couples still fucking or sucking please bring that activity to a close as the locals don't want to see it." A wild cheer went up at that announcement.

"I had better find Sue and my bikini top," I laughed. "See you back in England if not before Mark."

"Yeah bye," he replied leaning in and giving me a small kiss.

I soon found Sue, now properly clothed and swinging my bikini top like a stripper.

"Come on girl, cover those boobs," she said with a naughty smile.

We were soon back in sight of the town and the music was turned down and by the time we had docked, the boat looked like a normal pleasure cruiser and not one that had seen the sexual antics that Magaluf is renowned for.

The boys said they wanted to hit the strip and maybe see us later. Sue and I decided to sunbath on the beach.

We found a spot on the beach, laid our towels down, removed our tops without any reservation, as again nearly every girl was topless, some even naked, and laid down and enjoyed the late afternoon sun.

"Sue, can I ask you a question."

"Sure, what is it?"

"You know that time you were with Ed and Sam, you said you tried to have one fuck your bum, one your pussy."

"Yes."

"What's it like?"

"What, 2 guys or up the bum?"

"Up the bum. I have never done it, I suppose I am a bit afraid of the truth be told. Scared it will hurt. Most guys have asked," I said with a wry laugh.

"It's Ok, with loads of lube and if in the mood it's Ok. Guys love it. Don't know why. Must be cos is still a bit of a taboo and rude. Bit like cumming in the mouth, they like that too don't they," she laughed.

"I suppose so; I have always stopped before they cum. Again scared I suppose and the smell and the texture. Horrible! God knows what the taste is!"

"Salty slime."

We both laughed. "Come on, let's get changed and go and get some food. I am starving," Sue said, standing up and putting her top back on. I followed suit and we were soon back at our hotel, showered and changed.

Heading down the strip, it seemed even noisier and rowdier than previously, if that were possible. Sue and I were heckled, ogled and had all sorts of names shouted at us within the first few metres and it was still early!

We stopped at a bar and sat down and quickly ordered some food. 2 girls about our age sat at the next table and we soon got talking. It was their first night here and they had flown in from Germany. Their English was excellent thankfully and we were soon laughing and joking like long lost friends.

Food finished we moved on to another bar with our new friends, Heidi and Anna. The next bar had the wet tee shirt competition and it didn't take long for Heidi to join in. She was taken back stage and soon appeared in a long white tee shirt, more of a mini dress with the name of the bar emblazoned across her ample chest. 4 other girls were on stage with her and the water hose soon had them soaked. Encouragement from the DJ and the crowd soon had the girls dancing proactively, swiftly followed by them stripping. Heidi was the first to remove her tee shirt and the girl next to here was next. They danced together rubbing their boobs against each other as the crowd roared for more. Sue and I were transfixed, although I think Anna was a bit embarrassed.

The girl dancing with Heidi found no resistance when she started to remove Heidi's pants and soon both of them were naked and rubbing and touching each other's pussys as the hose man did his job and the crowd got even more boisterous. By now all the girls were naked and gyrating to the music showing their bodies to the adoring audience.

The DJ turned down the music and gestured the girls off stage to rapturous applause and shouts of appreciation. Heidi was soon back beside us, buzzing and excited by her 5 minutes of fame. We all congratulated her on doing something we couldn't do and moved on as another group of girls took to the stage.

The next bar was similar and also had the wet tee shirt dancers. Nothing original there, although we had to persuade Heidi not to do it again.

Everywhere there were couples in various stages of undress engaged in heavy petting and foreplay or even performing oral sex or penetrative sex. Used condoms and condom packets littered the floor. Tonight really was a wild one.

In the next bar we saw Clive and Nick and waved at them. They waved back but were otherwise engaged with a couple of girls.

The drink was having its effect and I was getting the early buzz that alcohol gives you. It also was having an effect on my bladder and I needed the loo badly. Seeing the signs in the corner I headed down the stairs, stepping over a couple having sex outside the loo door, and thankfully found an empty cubical to relieve myself. The couple were still at it as I left the loo and I re-joined Sue, Heidi and Anna.

"Heidi and Anna want to go to a fetish bar," Sue shouted at me above the almost deafening music. "What do you think?"

"Em, OK. I think."

"Come on then, we were told about one by some friends at home," Heidi said, finishing her drink and heading for the exit.

I was not sure, but intrigued, so followed and in a few minutes we were standing outside a club with some imposing looking doorman, very different from the sort at the other clubs and bars that almost plead with you to enter with the promise of free drinks and so on.

Heidi purposefully strode up to the door and after what seemed to be a very animated conversation turned round to us and smiled as the door opened.

"25 Euros entrance and 3 free drinks. What do you think?" Heidi asked.

We all nodded and headed to the door handing over our money and receiving 3 vouchers each. We then headed down some stairs. It was very dark and it took me some time to get used to it, I could see a dimly lit bar area and loads of sofas scattered around the room with what looked like a stage at one end of the room. There was quiet music playing in the background. As I got more accustomed to the darkness I noticed about half the sofas were occupied and of those, half of the people seemed to be engaged in some form of sexual activity. There was a guy relaxing back as a girl was between his legs sucking his dick. Another guy had a girl either side of him, topless and he was stroking a boob of each of them while looking at us as we joined the room. Another sofa had a girl with a guy between her legs performing oral sex on her. She too was looking at us as we entered the room.

We gravitated to the bar and got our first drinks and went to sit down on a large sofa near the stage.

Soon after we sat down the stage was bathed in light and the music stopped. A leather clad woman walked onto the stage as loud music filled the room. She started to perform a very erotic strip tease. Just as she removed her last piece of clothing, a leather clad man joined her on stage. He stood still as she danced around him, before starting to remove his clothes one piece at a time. He was soon naked and the stage started to slowly revolve. The girls sunk to her knees and started to stroke and then suck the guy as his erection grew. The blow job was really erotic and I looked at Sue, Heidi and Anna who all had their eyes glued to the stage.

Anna, next to me smiled as she saw me look at her and put her hand on my bare leg, sending a jolt of electricity through me. We both looked back at the stage as the action changed and the guy was now lying on the floor and the girl was on top as the couple performed a 69.

Meanwhile, Anna's hand was slowly sliding up my leg and under my short skirt. I opened my legs a bit and she took this as a signal to continue and her hand was soon rubbing my soaking wet pussy through my thong. She leant in to me and gently kissed me. I opened my mouth to accept her probing tongue and we were French kissing like long lost lovers. She then moved my gusset to one side and gentle entered me with a finger while rubbing my clit with her thumb.

She broke off the kiss to ask if I was ok.

I nodded affirmatively as she continued finger fucking me.

I looked across to Sue to see that she and Heidi were having fun, with Heidi's top off and Sue suckling her boobs. I then looked back at the stage to see the couple had moved again and they were now fucking with the girl on all fours and the guy taking her from behind doggy style.

Meanwhile Anna's fingers were making magic between my legs and I was so close to cumming. We resumed our kissing as at the same time her spare hand was under my top playing with my rock hard nipples. Breaking off the kiss, Anna lifted my top so she could suck my boob, which was the final straw and made me cum, closing me legs tightly around Anna's arm with her fingers deep inside me.

I slowly relaxed and she withdrew her fingers before lewdly licking them as she smiled at me.

Looking across at Sue and Heidi I saw Sue was on her knees between Heidi's widespread legs. Heidi was playing with her boobs as she looked at me and then back to the stage where the show was reaching its climax, literally, as the guy pulled out and shot his cum all over the girls back.

With that, the light were dimmed and the music returned to a soft background noise.

I took a swig from my beer and kissed Anna, who lifted her top off and directed me to suck her boobs. I did as she gestured and allowed my hands to wonder down her flat stomach. I undid the button at the top of her shorts and she quickly took them and her panties off, allowing me to glide my hand lower, through her trimmed pubic hair until I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy. As I slid a finger in her, I head Heidi softly cry out and looked at her as she was enjoying what seemed a very satisfying orgasm.

Sue and I had played around once or twice, sucking each other's boobs and fingering each other, but now I had this desire to see what a girl tasted like. I moved and positioned myself between Anna's legs and slowly extended my tongue and ran it along her glistening lips, her clit and then deep inside her, fucking her with my tongue.

She tasted fantastic and my oral attention seemed to work as she started bucking her hips and urging me on.

"Yes, there, faster, harder." She murmured.

I did as she asked and was soon rewarded with her grabbing my head and making sure I didn't leave from between her legs as her entire body froze and she let out a cry that could have been heard throughout the room. My face was flooded with her glorious pussy juice as her orgasm consumed every nerve ending in her pussy.

I sat back and looked at her open and wet hole, wiping her cum off my face. Looking over at Sue and Heidi it was now Heidi between Sue's legs and judging by Sue's reactions, Heidi was doing a fantastic job as Sue's climax approached. She looked at me and smiled lustfully as she played with her exposed boobs.

I returned to me seat next to Anna, cuddling her as we watched the show on the sofa next to us. It wasn't a long show as Sue was very close and was soon trying to stifle her cry's as she came with Heidi's tongue either deep in her pussy or licking her clit.

We all looked at each other and smiled. We were all naked or semi naked but had no desire to get dressed again and were somewhat surprised when a naked man approached us and asked if we would like a drink as a way of thanking us for the show that he and his girlfriend had enjoyed.

"We didn't know whether to look at the stage or you guys, so we did both and had two shows for the price of one," he laughed.

We accepted his offer and he returned with the drinks and Heidi asked him if he and his girlfriend wanted to join us on the sofa for the next show.

"That would be great, but I have just cum for the third time this evening, so we won't be able to perform again I'm afraid."

"That's Ok, we are all satisfied, let's just sit back and enjoy the show."

"OK, we would love to," he replied.

No sooner had our new friend and his equally naked girlfriend joined us, then the stage lights were on again and a couple of guys and a girl appeared.

A slow strip show was followed by some oral action, including the guys sucking each other off before a three some, initially one guy fucking the girl while she sucked the other one, then double penetration with her having one fucking her pussy, one fucking her bum.

While this was happening, Anna was lazily running her fingers up and around my wet pussy lips and I was doing the same to her; keeping the arousal going without actually having sex. The couple that joined us were holding hands and she was stroking his flaccid dick and when I looked at Sue when the double penetration started, she had her head back as Heidi was sucking her tits. She looked at me at the same time and knowingly smiled.

The stage show was soon over, with both guys cumming all over the girl's tits.

The stage lights were killed and the soft music returned, with a background noise of sexual activity as it seemed more people had come in and got into the swing of the place.

The couple stood and made their excuses as they had to leave and we all said goodbye, kissing each other on the cheek as we did so.

I rearranged my clothing and gathered some vouchers and went to the bar for some more refills. The darkness could not hide the various sex acts that were being enjoyed by most couples in the room.

The bar man smiled and gave me the drinks as I handed the vouchers over. "Enjoying yourself? First time I guess?"

"Yes to both," I replied.

"Anything you need, just ask."

"Thanks, I will."

Returning to our sofa I put the drinks down on the table watching Sue and Heidi enjoying a deep and passionate kiss while mutually masturbating each other. So much for being fully satisfied.

I sat down next to Anna, who immediately started removing my clothing and making sure my legs were apart as she looked lovingly at my pussy. She gently opened me up, before moving and started to lick and suck on my very wet and tender cunt.

I sat there enjoying her attention as the next stage show started. This time it was a girl on her own who started to strip and then put all sorts of didos, vibrators and fruit inside her.

Anna was so skilled in her oral attention as she sensed when I was close to cumming and stopped, let me calm down, before resuming her tonguing and bringing me to the brink again. Eventually she let me cum, just as the girl on the stage inserted an enormous butt plug deep into her bum.

Sue and Heidi had ceased their activities and were sitting hand in hand watching the stage show, while Anna and I did likewise as I calmed down from my recent orgasm.

The stage show finished and we finished our drinks.

"Refills?" asked Heidi.

"Sure, why not." I answered.

Heidi stood up, picked the vouchers off the table and walked, naked, to the bar.

"She has no shame does she?" I asked Anna with a laugh.

Anna returned with the drinks, and the vouchers.

"On the house, what a nice man," she said smiling as she put the bottles on the table. "Must have liked my boobs."

"Or you bum or pussy," Sue added to all of our amusement.

"What do you like the best Sue?" Heidi asked.

"Difficult, may have to have another close look or lick to find out," she replied.

"Not tonight I'm afraid. I am orgasamed out!"

I think we all knew how she felt.

We sipped our drinks as we watched the next show which was a guy and a girl stripping, sucking before finishing with him fucking her in the missionary position.

"What shall we do girls?" I asked. "Stay here and use our vouchers up, or what?"

"I vote we have one for the road and then call it a night," said Sue.

"Me too," Anna said. "I'll get them."

Letting go of my hand, she quickly put some clothes on and headed to the bar.

As she returned, she put the drinks down just as the lights on the stage came on and an announcement was made that we were about to see the final show of the evening.

Anna sat down and held her beer in one hand, her other holding mine, she leant over and kissed me and smiled as she said, "this has been so much fun."

The stage was soon playing host to 2 couples who were soon naked and then all mixes possible took place; all sucking and licking and fucking each other. This was certainly the first time I had seen two guys fuck each other. It finished with the two men fucking the girl's doggy style as the girls kissed each other.

As the men came at the same time over the girls back, there was clapping and cheering from the people in the club, including the four of us, who all enjoyed the most explicit show I think was possible.

As the stage lights were turned off, we all got dressed, finished our drinks and headed for the door, as the other couples and groups did likewise.

Outside the club, we said our goodbyes and said we hoped to meet again, but we all knew that was unlikely as we never made any firm arrangements.

Sue and I walked back to our hotel in silence, both of us deep in thought about today's hedonistic activities.

Back at our hotel we got ready for bed and we were both soon fast asleep.

The next morning we woke early, well early for Magaluf, and enjoyed a breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Back in our room we changed into our beach wear and headed to the beach to top up our tans.