My Assistant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you have sex with other men?" Evan asked.

"Yes," Tom replied.

"Is this something that you had had experience with before the monogamous nature of your marriage changed?" Evan asked.

"Definitely not," Tom replied with a laugh. "I probably would have punched you in the nose if you had even suggested it."

"How did that change?" Evan asked.

"Purely by chance, I'd have to say," Tom replied. "We had been swinging for about a year and were at another couple's home, a couple that we had been with before. I was on the bottom of a 69 with Sally while the other guy was fucking her. Nothing turns me on as much as watching some other guy's cock going in and out of her pussy. She's got these really delicate little pussy lips and a cock looks really big going in and out of her."

"I'd learned that this was my favorite show, licking her pussy, her clit, sucking on her clit while some other guy is fucking her while my cock is in her mouth," Tom sighed.

"And it didn't bother you having your face, your mouth and tongue so close to a guy's cock?" Evan asked.

"I had already gotten over the incidental contact thing," Tom said. "Up to this point, I hadn't overtly, deliberately touched another guy's cock."

"What happened this time?" Evan asked.

"This guy was really fucking her," Tom reminisced, shaking his head and turning to smile at Sally. "She was cumming like crazy and I was drinking up her juices. Usually, you'd get some kind of a warning, but this guy suddenly started cumming in her pussy. I heard him groan and saw the cum seeping from around his cock at the same time. I was so surprised that he had done that with no warning, that I gasped, right at the moment that he pulled his cock from Sally's pussy, cum spurting from the end onto her pussy before it fell into my mouth."

"My god!" Lily gasped from her seat, her hand covering her mouth.

"I actually thought something a bit harsher than that," Tom said, laughing. "I mean, I've got cum dripping from Sally's pussy onto my mouth and chin and this guy's cock is in my mouth, just pumping cum. He didn't pull away and I just started sucking on him, figuring what the hell. I mean, I already had his cock in my mouth. I couldn't undo that, so I just went with it."

"You sucked his cock?" Evan asked.

"And then Sally's pussy after I had gotten all of his cum," Tom replied.

"You like the taste of cum?" Evan asked.

"Sally taught me to like it early in our relationship," Tom explained. "She loved to suck me off, then kiss me with her tongue still covered in my cum. She liked me to cum on her breasts, then lick them clean. Then it was eating her pussy after I came in her. It was a process. When we started swinging, she'd do the same, but with other guy's cum, kiss me, have me lick their cum from her body, eat her pussy after they'd cum in her."

"And you enjoy doing that?" Evan asked.

"Yeah, it's great," Tom replied. "It's just a matter of what you get used to. After that night, more and more guys would finish cumming in my mouth after fucking her. One night Sally said that she wanted to see me and the other guy in a 69, so we got down on the floor and sucked each other until we came. After that, sucking a cock just became another part of the fun."

"You enjoy it, sucking a cock?" Evan asked.

"Yeah," Tom replied, nodding.

"Do you have a preference, cock or pussy?" Evan asked.

"Oh, pussy every time," Tom replied. "I don't go to sleep dreaming of cock, but I do dream of pussy."

"And do you have anal sex with other men?" Evan asked, hearing a sudden intake of breath from his mother off to the side.

"Sometimes, yes," Tom replied.

"Do you give or receive when you have anal sex with another man?" Evan asked.

"Both," Tom replied, "but I actually prefer receiving."

"Why is that?" Evan asked.

"Because it feels so damned good," Tom replied to hoots of laughter and agreement from the others.

"And that, too, started after you began swinging?" Evan asked.

"That's right," Tom answered. "Sally's got a strap-on and she volunteered me for her practice ass, reasoning that I'd been fucking her in the ass for years, so it was time I got some back. Hard to argue with a woman when she uses logic like that."

"One of the parties that we went to, a few of the women had their strap-ons, which they loved to use on each other, but also enjoyed using on men," Tom explained. "A couple of the women had fucked my ass and I was eating the pussy of yet another woman when I felt my ass filled again. When I looked back, I was surprised to see one of the men. It was his cock in my ass. After that, it wasn't terribly unusual to get fucked in the ass by a man."

"How did you feel seeing Tom with another man?" Evan asked Sally.

"The first time I saw him with a cock in his mouth, I came," Sally said. "Most people, when they suck a cock, close their eyes, especially when it cums. Not Tom. His eyes are always wide open. I really enjoy sucking a cock with him, having the head between our lips when it cums. That's always hot."

"Shall we take a break?" Evan asked.

"Sure, I could use a bathroom break," Tina said.

As everyone stood up to stretch, Lily gathered the empty bottles and glasses from the table, showing Tina the bathroom on her way to the kitchen.

"Mom, you okay?" Evan asked as he entered the kitchen behind her.

"Yes, I'm fine," Lily replied, feeling the heat of her flushed face. "I wasn't expecting such total candor combined with zero sense of shame or embarrassment."

"I think we're close to finished for tonight," Evan said, taking the tray from his mother that was full of fresh drinks for everyone, then following her to the living room, noticing that her skin-tight jeans looked good on her.

"Jared and Tina," Evan said when they all got settled again, "did your same-sex experience pre-date your marriage?"

"No," Tina replied. "I was always cock crazy, never even thought about women in sexual terms."

"What happened?" Evan asked.

"We hadn't been swinging all that long and were with two other couples at one of their homes," Tina replied. "One of the guys had just fucked me and cum in my pussy. I was sucking his cock clean while he straddled my chest and someone started eating my pussy, which I appreciated, knowing that I was full of cum and just hate it when it all runs down the inside of my thighs."

"Anyway, I finished sucking the guy's cock clean and he got off of me and I saw that it was one of the other women eating my pussy," she continued. "I was a bit startled, but she knew how to eat pussy and I just came and came and came. Jared had been fucking her doggie while she ate my pussy."

"Thankfully, she stopped eating me when Jared came in her," she explained. "I was exhausted from cumming so much. I was just laying there, trying to catch my breath, when the woman who had been eating my pussy just crawled up my body and planted hers on my mouth. I almost choked as my mouth filled almost immediately with a river of Jared's cum and her pussy juices. I managed and then realized that I was enjoying the sensation of my mouth and tongue on and in a pussy, the flavors, the non-stop juices, the soft textures. I've loved eating pussy ever since."

"Do you have a preference?" Evan asked.

"Cocks, definitely cocks, but I'd hate to have to choose," Tina replied. "I'd rather just have both."

"Amen!" Sally agreed, followed by the others.

"How about you, Jared?" Evan asked.

"Like Tom, I would have punched your lights out if you had even suggested it before we started swinging," Jared said. "I became far more tolerant, but still wasn't interested. I was content to fuck all the women I could and watch Tina fuck as many men and women as she could. I was in male pig heaven."

"One night we had a date with another couple, really nice people," Jared continued. "The ladies started things off with a 69. I really get off on seeing Tina's tongue in a woman's pussy."

"I really get off on having my tongue in a woman's pussy," Tina said to laughter.

"The other guy and I were watching, jacking ourselves enough to stay really hard," Jared continued. "The girls stopped eating each other and kissed, a long kiss, I remember. There was some whispering. I can still see the other woman's eyes wide as she nodded her head and Tina turned to me and told me that she wanted to suck the other guy's cock, but that she wanted me to do it with her."

"I felt stuck between a rock and a hard place," Jared continued. "This was a step I hadn't anticipated or wanted, yet at the same time, I realized that there was a bit of fair is fair in the mix. Tina had been a perfect sex toy for the past year or more, fucking anyone and everyone, as much to turn me on as to get off herself. I realized that I needed to at least try, for her."

"So I sat next to her on the edge of the bed while he stood in front of us," Jared continued. "At first, I just watched as Tina sucked his cock, something I had seen her do many times by now. I loved the way she looked with a mouth full of cock, especially a thick, white cock like this guy's. It finally took Tina pulling me forward to get me to start, which I did very tentatively, just touching him with the tip of my tongue."

"It wasn't bad or offensive or anything, so I got bolder, let more of my tongue touch him," Jared explained. "As soon as I stopped thinking about it and freaking out in my head that I was touching another's guy's cock with my tongue, I was able to just mirror whatever Tina was doing, sliding up and down the shaft of his cock with our tongues, meeting at the top, tasting his pre-cum as our tongues dueled on the slit of his cock."

"I remember noticing that the pre-cum was really flowing when suddenly his cock was erupting between our lips," Jared continued. "I started to pull back, then managed not to, feeling the cum shooting from the slit of his cock as Tina and I dueled with the tips of our tongues. Even though I hadn't tried to, I had a mouthful of cum. I gulped it down and then noticed how sticky it was, coating my mouth, and then Tina was gone and I had the head of his cock in my mouth."

"I remember realizing that I had actually done it at the same time that I realized that it hadn't really been bad at all," Jared continued. "It was thinking about it in certain ways that got in the way. I still can't explain it, but I kept sucking his cock, exploring it, for at least five minutes. I found it fascinating. I loved the feeling, the texture, even the different tastes of pre-cum and then cum. It wasn't anything gay, but I knew that I was going to suck more cock and I looked forward to it."

"I had to stop sucking with him because I was cumming so hard," Tina said with a laugh. "Just seeing this big, macho man of mine with that big, thick white cock in his mouth made me cum. When he didn't stop kissing me, playing tongues with me when the guy came, I was overwhelmed by the intensity of my orgasm. I was totally shocked when he continued sucking on it, sucking the guy completely off and then continuing to suck on him. It's still one of my favorite memories."

"And anal sex?" Evan asked.

"That actually came much more quickly," Jared replied with a sigh. "It wasn't but a few weeks later when we were with another couple and he and I were in a 69 on our sides at Tina's request. She asked him if he'd be interested in fucking me in the ass. I wasn't expecting that. At least the guy didn't have the biggest cock."

"You'd never experienced a strap-on or dildo?" Evan asked.

"Nothing but a thermometer, and that was when I was a kid," Jared replied. "But the guy was really cool. I think he'd had a lot of experience, because even though there were moments when uncomfortable was moving into pain, it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it might be. Once he'd gotten his entire cock into me and I knew that that was it, I was able to relax and he was able to slowly start fucking my ass. I was really surprised by how good it started feeling as he was able to pick up the pace and really fuck me. My cock had gotten hard by the time he finally came, which he did in my ass, telling me it was the only way to lose my cherry. I really didn't have any complaints about the whole thing, so as the opportunities presented themselves, I indulged and went with the flow after that."

"So you only tolerate getting fucked in the ass?" Evan asked.

"No, no, you misunderstand me," Jared replied. "I totally get off on having a cock in my ass. I've cum from having a cock in my ass. It always gets me hard. The best is playing club sandwich, fucking Tina while some guy is fucking her ass from beneath and some guy is fucking me."

"Do any of you talk about your pansexuality with your vanilla friends and co-workers?" Evan asked.

"It depends on who and what they're asking," Sally replied. "I'm not ashamed of who I am, but I know that there are people out there who just cannot handle what we represent. In general, I don't think people discuss such things, maybe some boy talk in the locker room or on the golf course, maybe some girl talk in the lady's room, but people don't generally discuss the specifics of their sex lives unless it's with people whom they know that they can trust, especially if it's something unconventional."

"I'd like to ask a question," Jared said.

"Go ahead," Evan replied.

"Lily, you're what we'd call vanilla," Jared said, startling Lily at being addressed. "You're also enough older than us that you'd have a different generational outlook on things. How does what you've heard here tonight strike you?"

"Wait, wait," Evan said. "If you're going to answer, I want you on video, not in the background.

"Oh, my!" Lily said, flushing. "I didn't plan on participating. I feel like I've invaded your privacy enough just by sitting here and listening to your stories."

"Just sit in the middle on the sofa, mom," Evan directed.

"We don't usually bite," Sally said with a smile as she wriggled closer to Tom to make room, as did Tina on the other side so that Lily could sit between them. Even so, the sofa wasn't made for five, so they were all sitting thigh on thigh, shoulder on shoulder.

"So," Jared said, "what's your overall gut reaction?"

"Fascination," Lily replied.

"Really! Why is that?" Tina asked.

"That you're so brave, so open, so completely unabashed about it," Lily replied.

"I'd never do anything that I'd be ashamed of," Sally said.

"You're single now?" Tom asked.

"Yes," Lily replied. "My husband, Evan's father, died in an accident ten years ago."

"And you never remarried?" Sally asked. "I hope you have an active single's life, because you are too hot to waste."

"Sally!" Evan said as the others laughed and Lily's face flushed.

"Well, I'm sorry, but your mother is a babe," Sally insisted. "I find it hard to believe that she's the mother of a lunk like you, actually."

"It just never seemed that important," Lily said. "Adam was the love and lust of my life. I date now and then, but that's more to have some company than looking for anything further."

"So, you're not bothered by what you've heard tonight?" Jared asked.

"There's nothing to be bothered by," Lily replied.

"Do you think you could be friends with people like us, knowing what we're like?" Tina asked. "I'm asking that generically, not personally, specifically."

"Of course," Lily replied. "I'd consider it a privilege to know such dynamic people as yourselves."

"Have you ever known other people like us, swingers?" Sally asked.

"Actually, yes," Lily replied after a very pregnant pause.

"Really!?" Evan exclaimed, staring open-mouthed at his mother. "Who? When?"

"Really, Evan, you need to get hold of yourself," Tina said with a laugh. "Why shouldn't she have friends or know people who are swingers? You do and you don't seem to have a problem with it."

"Yeah, well," Evan mumbled as Tina's words sank in for Lily.

"Were they friends or just people that you knew?" Sally asked.

"No, they were friends, good friends," Lily replied. "It was a long time ago, almost 20 years. I haven't thought of them in years."

"And you knew that they were swingers and they knew that you knew?" Sally asked.

"Yes," Lily replied, laughing. "There were no secrets in that regard."

"Sometimes the apple doesn't fall so far from the tree," Tom said.

"They were a lot like you," Lily said. "Bright, articulate, bright careers ahead of them. They were some of the most balanced people I've ever met."

"Have you stayed in touch with them?" Sally asked.

"Not since Adam died," Lily replied.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up difficult memories," Sally said, putting a hand on Lily's thigh.

"Sometimes a bit difficult, but always good," Lily said, putting her hand over Sally's.

"Can you talk about him, tell us what he was like?" Tina asked.

"How could I not after listening to the four of you baring your souls," Lily replied. "Adam was a lot like Evan, or Evan is a lot like Adam, I guess would be more correct. He wasn't quite as tall, but the same basic build, eyes. His hair is more sandy blonde while Adam's was ash blonde. Adam was very sensitive to the needs of others."

"We've all said almost those exact words about Evan from time to time," Tina said, smiling at the sharp inhalation of breath and wide eyes as Lily turned to look at her. "He must really be his father's son."

"I always thought that Adam cared more for the pleasure, comfort, and ease of others before himself," Lily said. "Like I said, he was the love and lust of my life."

"These friends of yours that you used to know," Sally started to ask.

"Bill and Janice," Lily said, a wan smile on her face. "The odd couple. Bill wasn't that tall, but he was built like a tank. I always thought of him as the gentle giant. Janice was barely 5' tall and looked like a tiny child next to him. She was Tinkerbell. Not unlike Jared and Tina, except Bill was much thicker than Jared."

"Bill and Janice," Sally said. "How open were they with you about their swinging? Was it more general or detailed? Did they try to interest you?"

"Sally, what's with you?" Tina asked. "You're interrogating her."

"I just wonder what the swinging world was like 20 years ago," Sally said. "Maybe our parents were swingers?! Who knows? That's why I asked."

"They couldn't have been more open about all of it," Lily said with a sigh, glancing at her shocked, slack-jawed son behind the camera. "I think they got off on telling all of the lurid details to a vanilla friend. God knows, Adam and I would tear each other up afterwards."

"Damn!" Evan said.

"Well, I know that hearing and telling these stories has me more than ready," Tina said with a laugh.

"You're always more than ready," Jared reminded her to general laughter.

"Why don't I give you some...privacy," Lily said, sitting up on the edge of the sofa.

"Whatever for?" Sally asked. "We're not the least bit inhibited by your presence, but at the same time, we'd never want to offend you. We're adults, we can control ourselves."

"Did you ever see your friends, Bill and Janice..." Jared started to ask.

"Maybe we should call it a night," Evan suggested.

"Probably right," Tina agreed, elbowing her husband in the ribs.

"It was a real pleasure meeting you," Tom said, shaking Lily's hand. "And I agree with Sally, you are definitely a babe."

"Next thing you know, he'll be wanting you to sit on his face," Sally said, hugging Lily. "I think Evan's lucky to have a mom like you."

"Definitely a pleasure," Jared said, gently taking Lily's hand.

"And you're so tall," Tina sighed as she looked up at Lily.

"Don't they say that good things come in small packages?" Lily asked, bending down to softly kiss Tina on the cheek.