My Best Friend Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily had turned the hose on us. "Get a room, you two!" She cackled. Lisa and Emily might have ignored the hose when they were fighting, but the shock of the cold water broke my sexual trance with Lisa. I pulled away from Lisa, wet and muddy, and tried to take off after Emily, slipping and sliding until I was out of the impromptu mud pit. Once my feet got purchase on the dry grass I started running full tilt at Emily. She dropped the hose and ran, and I chased her around the yard. She was quick but I was faster. I eventually ran her down and grabbed her arm, pulling her to me in a bear hug so she couldn't escape. We were both laughing.

Then Emily did something I didn't expect. She reached down with her hand and grabbed my erection through my jeans. "Hey, big fella," she whispered in my ear. Startled, I got my bearings and realized that I was on the far side of the yard, facing away from Lisa. She probably couldn't see what Emily did. I whirled around to face Lisa. She was sitting up in the mud where I had left her, watching us. She didn't look like she saw Emily grab my crotch.

"You're gonna pay for that!" I shouted for everyone's benefit, and then scooped Emily up into my arms. She playfully struggled against me as I carried her back across the yard, and dumped her back into the mud. She landed with a splat. I was quickly on top of her, grabbing mud and smearing it all over her. I was trying to be careful not to touch any of her private parts, but I eventually ended up sliding my hand across her breast. Emily was laughing and trying to fend me off, but I could see her eyes bulge when I touched her.

I sensed movement behind me, and suddenly Lisa was pulling at my shirt. She succeeded in pulling my shirt up and around my arms. I flailed to try and stop her, and ended up falling backwards, prone and helpless. Emily leapt up and went for my jeans.

"Hold him, hold his arms!" Emily shouted at Lisa as she struggled to undo my wet and muddy jeans.

"I'm trying!" Lisa shouted as I flailed about. Emily got my button undone and started pulling my jeans down. She had to pull off my shoes too, but I was too constricted by my shirt on my arms and my jeans on my legs to fight back. Emily got my jeans down and then Lisa finished pulling my shirt off. Now I was just in my underwear too.

"Now we're even!" Emily shouted.

"Not quite," Lisa said, "He's way too clean."

"You're right!" Emily said, and they both began scooping up handfuls of mud and smearing it on me. I struggled for a moment, but it felt, well, good. I was laughing, and exhausted by the events of the day, and eventually I just gave up and let my sexy wife and best friend rub their hands all over my body. I peeked down and sure enough my boxers did little to hide my erection. It was standing straight up, seven inches of manhood, for both of them to see, but they both already knew I was hard anyway. They ignored my crotch and smeared mud all over my torso, arms and legs until I was completely covered.

"I think he's enjoying this," I heard Emily say.

"I think he's enjoying this a little too much," I heard Lisa say. They were obviously both looking at my crotch now.

"What do you...?" Emily started to say, but she was cut off by Lisa. She flung one last handful of mud onto my chest. "Oh well, time to clean up," Lisa said, and she rose unsteadily to her feet and started walking away.

I looked up at Emily. She looked, well, frustrated, but only for a moment. She also chucked her last handful of mud at me. "Let's go," she said, and offered me a hand. We ended up helping each other to our feet, and we followed Lisa over to where the hose was lying.

"I think we'd better clean up out here the best we can," Lisa said.

"Ladies first," I said, leaning down to pick up the hose. I moved a few feet away from Lisa and Emily and turned the hose on. I concentrated on Lisa first, watching the dirt rinse off of her half naked body. Her hands followed the spray of the hose around her body, trying to scrub as much of the dirt off as she could. I couldn't help but aim the hose right at Lisa's crotch, earning a shriek from her. She had to grab what was left of her cotton panties to keep the force of the spray from knocking them right off of her. I aimed at her hair next and Lisa took her time vigorously shaking as much dirt as she could out of her hair. After a few minutes Lisa was more or less clean.

"My turn!" Emily said, and I turned the hose on her. Emily somehow managed to turn her cleanup into something, well, sexy. She rubbed her hands seductively up and down her body, arching her back until her nipples slid free of her ruined lace bra. She struck a few playful poses, stretched and primped as I rinsed the dirt off of her. I stole a glance at Lisa, thinking she would be annoyed by the show that Emily was putting on, but she didn't look angry. Was she... indifferent? Aroused? Damn, my wife was a hard person to read. "Okay, I'm good," Emily eventually said. "Your turn!"

Emily moved to grab the hose from me before Lisa had a chance to. She moved a few feet away and unleashed it on me. It proved to be harder to get me clean because the dirt clung more stubbornly to my hairy body. I rubbed and rubbed at my hairy chest and legs with my hands until I finally felt at least somewhat clean. "I think that's the best I'm gonna do without soap," I shouted to Emily over the sound of the hose.

"Wait," I just want to clean one more thing," Emily said, and she fired it right at my crotch.

The direct hit of the cold water on my already hard cock caused me to yell out. Emily cackled with glee and finally turned the hose off. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," she finally said.

I fought off the urge to throw her back into the mud. "Okay, so I guess now we go shower the rest off?" I asked, looking first at Lisa, then at Emily.

Lisa turned to Emily. "You can use the guest bathroom," Lisa said, "And we'll take the master bathroom." The 'we' kind of hung in the air, and Emily and I shared a glance. "You should have everything you need in the guest bathroom Emily," Lisa said, moving over to me and taking my hand. "If you're done before us, make yourself at home." I shared another surprise glance with Emily as I let Lisa lead me away.

Lisa led me into the house and into the master bathroom. She reached into our spacious shower and turned on the water. Then she attacked me. That was the best word for it. Lisa rarely initiated sex. The best she would usually do was to give me a 'come hither' look at then expect me to do the work. This was different. She pressed me up against the shower door, kissing me and grinding her hips against my erection. "Mmm..." Lisa mumbled, running her hand along my erection through my boxers, "I think I like being dirty."

Part of me was questioning what exactly about the last couple of hours had gotten my wife so hot, but the rest of me was screaming JUST GO WITH IT!!

Lisa was sliding down now, rubbing her breasts down my torso as she went. Her hands reached my boxers and she pulled them over my erection and down my legs. My cock sprung free for the first time. Even though I had jerked off in the middle of the mud fight barely an hour ago I was hard as a rock. "Ooh," Lisa cooed, and sort of nuzzled my cock with the side of her face. She then slowly rose to her feet, brushing her breasts along my body as she went. She reached my lips with hers and kissed me hungrily. I reached down and pushed her ruined panties down her legs. I felt her step out of them. "I want you," she whispered. I felt her reaching for the shower door behind me. I moved aside and she opened the door. I stepped inside, feeling the lukewarm water washing over me, and pulled her inside with me. It was my turn to push Lisa up against the far wall of the shower.

"Mmm..." Lisa moaned as I pressed my erection against her. "Can we... do it... here?" She asked breathlessly in between kisses.

Without a word I grabbed her in a bear hug around the waist and lifted her off the ground. Lisa gasped as I pressed her back against the shower wall with my body. I grunted with the effort. "Wrap your legs around me," I growled.

Lisa threw her arms and legs around me. I was able to free first one hand, then the other to move them below her thighs. With another huge effort I lifted her several more inches, until her crotch was above mine. Then I slowly let her slide down... down... until I could feel her pubic area touch my cock. I heard Lisa gasp. "Put it in me," she moaned.

I continued to maneuver ourselves until I was able to penetrate her with the tip of my cock. I wriggled and ground against her but, darn that geometry, I couldn't get more than a few inches into her. I knew that Lisa liked deep penetration, which was one of the reasons why she preferred missionary position so much. We were both so eager to fuck, however, I don't think it mattered to either of us. "Ohh... yeah," Lisa moaned onto the top of my head. I started thrusting up into her as hard as I could, and Lisa started bucking her hips, trying to drive me further into her.

We were grunting like animals, each of us trying to get as much pleasure out of our bodies as we could. As turned on as we were, it didn't matter that our position wasn't really optimal. I felt my orgasm building, the excitement over everything that had already happened and the hot shower sex I was finally getting from my wife pushing me over the edge. "Ugh," I growled, rising up onto my toes as I came, trying to get even more of my cock into her.

My orgasm triggered Lisa's. "Yes, yes, YES!" She cried, her body shaking, her hips bucking against me. I suddenly couldn't hold her up anymore, and pulled away from the wall, letting Lisa fall against me, holding her up as her orgasm continued to wash over her. We stayed like that for a while, just holding each other under the spray of the water. Then Lisa kissed me.

"So that's what you've been bugging me for all this time?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, more or less," I replied.

Lisa made a sound like she just ate some good soup. "Sorry I waited so long," she said. "I love you," she added.

"I love you too," I said, and we held each other under the water a little longer.

"Okay, let's clean up!" Lisa said.

We washed our hair liberally with shampoo, twice. We scrubbed each other down, paying unnecessary attention to our private parts, even the parts that didn't get dirty. Finally after what must have been half an hour we decided we were clean. We toweled off and dressed in fresh clothes. It was then that I gave my first thought to Emily in quite some time. "We need to find Emily something to wear," I said to Lisa.

"I don't think either of us have anything that will fit her!" Lisa said. We eventually decided on an old t-shirt of mine that was small on me, and a pair of my gym shorts. We found Emily sitting in my recliner, sipping a beer and watching the ballgame. She was wearing a towel around her breasts and waist. She demurely crossed her legs as we entered.

"All clean?" Emily asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yeah," I replied, "It took a while to umm..."

"I'm sure it did," Emily cut me off. "Are those for me?" She asked, gesturing to the clothes in Lisa's arms.

"Yeah," Lisa said, "We probably don't have anything that'll fit you right, but it's the best we could do."

"No problem," Emily said, and hopped out of my recliner to take the clothes. As Emily grabbed the clothes the towel fell off of her, leaving her completely naked.

I heard Lisa gasp. Emily made no effort to hide her nakedness. I stared at her small breasts, seeing them clean for the first time. I glanced involuntarily at her crotch. It looked like she was completely shaved.

"Oops," Emily said as the towel fell. "What?" She added to Lisa's apparent shock. "After before, I don't think any of us have any secrets anymore." She proceeded to put on the shorts and t-shirt. Even a small t-shirt on me was large enough so that Emily looked like she was wearing a mini-skirt. The shorts we gave her were completely hidden. "The game just started," Emily said, "Grab a beer and sit down." Emily plopped back down into the recliner.

I stared at her. She knew that the recliner was MY seat. "You're in my seat, babe," I said.

"Finders, keepers, losers, weepers," Emily taunted. "Fine, if you want it that bad, there's plenty of room here," she said, moving aside and patting the open space.

"Fine," I said, and turned and scrunched into the open space. Emily pressed back against me and we both started wriggling against each other, fighting for every inch of space.

"Children," I heard Lisa mumble. She had settled onto the sofa with her iPad.

"Anyway, I'm starving," Emily said after we had finally settled down. "But I think we missed lunch."

"We can have an early dinner," I offered, and we ended up getting a pizza delivered. I stuffed myself with four slices. Emily and Lisa had the other two each. Emily and I squeezed back into the recliner to watch the rest of the game in a well-fed stupor, occasionally elbowing each other in the ribs. Lisa stayed with us, reading on her iPad, which was unusual for her. Usually she would go into one of the spare bedrooms. I wondered why she stayed with us. Was it because she wanted to be with us, or because she was afraid to leave us alone now?

The Cards game meandered on like only a Saturday afternoon baseball game could, a back and forth affair full of pitching changes that ended up lasting over four hours and going 11 innings. The Cards finally won it 9-7 on a walk off home run by Yadier Molina. Emily and I jumped out of the recliner, jumping up and down and high-fiving each other.

It was well after 7pm now, and thoughts of my night of 'anything' with Lisa returned. I glanced at her when we were done celebrating. She hadn't even bothered to look up from her iPad. I looked at Emily. Was she going to say she was going home now to leave us alone?

"Hey, we should all play a game or something," Emily said.

"Like what?" I asked. I didn't think she would want to play one of the board games I had in the attic, and Lisa didn't play video games. She did say all of us, right?

"I don't know..." Emily said, "Hey, let's play truth or dare!"

I laughed at the suggestion, but behind me I heard Lisa say, "Okay." I turned to look at Lisa. She was staring at Emily.

"Great," Emily said. "Who wants to start?"

The first few rounds of the game were boring, tame questions and dares to feel each other out. After the events of the day I sensed that Emily had an ulterior motive. Lisa must have sensed it too. I found myself wondering why she agreed to the game at all. This was way out of character for her.

The sun set outside and we didn't bother to turn any lights on in the house. The only light came from the television, which we turned to one of the Music Choice rock stations on channel one thousand something. I sat next to Lisa on the sofa, leaving Emily alone in the recliner.

Emily, of course, was the one who took our game to another level. "Lisa," she said, "Truth or dare."

"Dare," Lisa said.

"I dare you to..." Emily paused, "Show me your blow job technique."

Everything I knew about my wife before today told me she was about to storm out of the room and tell me Emily was never allowed back in the house again. Instead she said, "On what?"

"On this beer bottle here," Emily said, holding up one of the empty beer bottles. Lisa stood up and walked over to Emily. She took the beer bottle from Emily. I saw her take off her glasses and place them on the end table (luckily she wasn't wearing them during the mud fight before) and put her mouth on the beer bottle, bobbing up and down. It couldn't have been all that pleasant for Lisa. She didn't drink and hated the taste of beer. Still, she did her best. I got a blow job from Lisa once a year, if I was lucky. After about fifteen seconds she pulled the bottle out of her mouth with a popping sound.

"Good?" Lisa asked.

"Great," Emily said, "Joe's a lucky man."

"He knows," Lisa said. "Okay Emily, truth or dare."

"Truth," Emily replied.

"Have you ever kissed a woman?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," Emily replied flatly.

"How many?" Lisa asked.

"Nuh uh, only one truth at a time," Emily scolded.

"Fine," Lisa said, "Your turn."

"Joe," Emily said, "Truth or dare."

"Wait," I said, trying to keep up with everything. "You kissed a woman?"

"Oh, come on Joe," Emily said, "When I was out there 'sowing my wild oats' as you like to put it, I did a lot of things. Truth or dare," she asked again.

"Dare," I said.

"I dare you to whip it out," Emily said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your dick," Emily said. "Let's see it. Your boxers before didn't hide much, but I want to see the whole thing."

I looked over at Lisa, waiting for her to protest. I saw her nod to me ever so slightly in the dim lighting. Lisa was the uptight one. How far would she let things go? Finally, I shrugged, stood up, and started pulling down my shorts. The sexual turn our game was taking had caused me to start to get hard. I was at half mast when my cock sprang free, bobbing in the air. Emily burst into applause.

"How did I go fifteen years without ever seeing that thing?" Emily asked.

"You never asked," I said flippantly as I pulled my pants back up and sat back down, and instantly regretted it. It was a joke, but I didn't know how Lisa would take it. "Okay Lisa," I said quickly, trying to move past that remark, "Truth or dare."

"Truth," Lisa said.

I wasn't sure how far I was supposed to push things, so I decided to ask Lisa a question I thought I knew the answer to, and would be a definite no. "Lisa, have you ever been with a woman?" I asked.

I heard Lisa take a deep breath. "Yes," she said.

"What?" I shouted. I was shocked. "Who? When?"

"Nuh uh," Lisa said, "You only get to ask one question."

Emily chimed in, "As organizer of this game I'll allow it," she said. "We want details."

Lisa was silent. I was peering at her in the darkness. My wife had had a lesbian experience and kept it from me all these years? She was still standing by Emily where she had given her mock blow job, but now she turned and moved to sit beside me on the sofa. "Joe, I told you I had been with two people before we met," Lisa said, and I heard her take another deep breath, "What I didn't tell you was that they were both women."

I felt my whole world turn upside down. Was my wife a lesbian? "So," I asked stupidly, "I'm the only man you've ever been with?"

"Yes," Lisa said, "I guess you could call me bi-sexual. I was attracted to women, and I thought I was a lesbian, but then I met you, and we hit it off, and well, despite my sexuality I wanted to have a normal life. So I passed myself off as completely straight. I love you, Joe, I really do. I don't want you to think that I'm the slightest bit unhappy with you."

"But you are, aren't you?" It was Emily speaking. "You miss being with women, don't you? Truth or dare," Emily added belatedly.

"It's true," Lisa said, and I only just realized she was crying, "I've been in denial of that side of me. I'm sorry Joe. I don't know what to say. I don't want to lose you."

I didn't know what to say to Lisa. Instead I was thinking about Emily, some of the things she had said earlier. I whirled to face her. "You knew about this, somehow," I said to Emily. "Didn't you?"

"Yes," Emily said, "I could tell by the way she looked at me. Your wife has the hots for me," Emily giggled.

"How did I never know this?" I wondered aloud.

"Because you're a big dumb male," Emily snapped. "You were always like that. You couldn't see what was right in front of your face."

"Truth or dare yourself," I heard Lisa say; "You want Joe, don't you?"

"Yes," I heard Emily say. I felt my jaw go slack. "Oh, don't look so stupid," Emily said. "I've always been attracted to you. But you wanted this," she said, gesturing at my dark house, "A wife, a steady job, a house. I wanted to go out there and experience life! I thought that I'd go crazy during college and you would still be there waiting for me, but you met Lisa instead. I thought fine, I could meet another average Joe like you. I searched for years, guy after stupid guy. I give up Joe," Emily said, "There isn't another man like you."