My Best Friend Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all silent for a while, sitting there in my dark house, each lost in their own thoughts. I was trying to process everything I'd heard in just the last few minutes. My wife was into women. My best friend had been attracted to me all these years. I heard Lisa sniffle. I wasn't sure if I should go comfort her. I wasn't sure I wanted to. I felt a rush of anger, and couldn't hold back. "I can't believe you hid that from me all these years," I snapped. In hindsight I could've been talking to either of them, but I meant Lisa.

"Just like you try to hide your porn?" Lisa snapped back. I froze. She knew? "Yeah," she continued. "I've known about it for years, how you sneak out of bed in the morning and go look at those disgusting websites and jerk off. You're not exactly Jason Bourne, you know." Lisa sniffled again. "I figured, I have my secrets. I'd leave you to yours."

"Well, you never even wanted to try anything I wanted to do!" It was all I could do not to shout. "You never had a crazy bone in your body, until Emily got you going today."

"Guys, guys!" Emily was trying to shout me down. "I have a proposition."

"What?" Lisa and I said in unison.

"Well," Emily said, "Lisa wants me. Right, Lisa?"

Lisa was silent for several seconds. "Yes," she finally said.

"And Joe wants you," Emily continued, "And I want Joe, and Joe wants me," Emily added quickly. "So my proposition is," Emily paused, maybe thinking of exactly the right way to say what she was trying to say, "We share each other."

I was staring at Emily in the dim lighting. She locked eyes with me, her amber colored eyes, her cute freckled face. I used to dream about what it would be like to be with her. I'd given up on it years ago. Was it actually about to happen? We both turned to Lisa, knowing that in the end this was going to be her decision. I heard her breathing heavily. She was more hidden in shadows. Was she still crying? A full minute ticked by, the only sound coming from the music playing softly on the television. The tension was starting to drive me crazy. What Lisa said next would probably change the course of all of our lives. Our marriage, my friendship with Emily, one way or the other, would never be the same.

When Lisa finally spoke, cutting the near silence, Emily and I both jumped. "If we do this," Lisa said, "What are the ground rules?"

"Ground rules?" Emily asked.

"Yeah," Lisa said. She paused. "Who can do what to who, and when?" She asked.

I felt a rush of excitement. She was actually considering this!

"Well, nobody has to do anything they're not comfortable with," Emily said.

"So, we could be together whenever we want," Lisa said, "And you two can be together whenever you want..."

"And we can be together whenever we want," I interjected, "If you still want to be with me..."

"Of course I still want you," Lisa snapped, "I love you you idiot."

"I love you too," I replied, then felt silly. Nobody asked.

"And we can all be together whenever we want," Emily added. Yeah, that's where I was about to try to go with this, I thought to myself, all three of us together! I could feel myself growing hard at the mere thought of it.

Would Lisa go along with that? I was encouraged by the fact that she didn't shoot Emily down. Instead, she had another question. "Emily, are you, you know, clean?" She asked.

"Yes," Emily said, "And I'm sure," she added. "I haven't been with anyone in two years, and I've been tested since then."

"Two years?" I asked, startled. "But you've been talking about this guy and that guy..."

"Oh, I've been dating," Emily said, "I just haven't slept with anybody."

"Oh," I said, and we all fell silent again, looking back and forth at each other.

"Anyway, I think it was my turn," Lisa finally said. "Emily, truth or dare."

"Dare," Emily said.

"I dare you to kiss me," Lisa said.

Emily and I locked eyes. We traded a huge smile. Emily stood up from the recliner, moving silently through the nearly dark room. I felt her place a hand on my knee as she passed me. She sat down on the sofa between Lisa and me, and moved toward Lisa. I watched their faces come together, and their lips meet. They were kissing slowly, tenderly. My mind was completely blown. I was watching my wife and my best friend make out on the sofa beside me. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, my rock hard penis trying to crowd its way out of my shorts. I started to wonder what I was supposed to do. Do I sit and watch? Do I join in? They were so hot together, I decided I could just sit and watch them all night, and be happy.

Eventually Lisa broke the kiss. "I missed kissing a woman," she mumbled, "So soft."

"Yeah," Emily mumbled back, "And no stubble burn." They both laughed and started kissing again. I could make out Emily's hands moving to Lisa's chest. "Your tits are so big and firm," Emily breathed into Lisa's mouth. "I'm jealous."

"I like your little boobs," Lisa replied, and I could see her hand on Emily's chest as well. "A perfect handful." They continued to kiss and feel each other up, their kissing starting to become more intense as they started to turn each other on.

Suddenly Emily broke the kiss. "I don't want Joe to feel left out," she said.

"Go ahead," Lisa said, and Emily turned to face me. "Hey buddy," Emily said, "Ever think we'd get to do this?" She asked, and then she kissed me. I responded quickly, and pulled her against me. Where Lisa was usually slow and methodical when it came to love, Emily was a live wire. Where Emily was content to kiss Lisa slowly and tenderly, she came at me full of energy and passion. We made out like our lives depended on it, half a lifetime of pent up desire being released. I pulled Emily to me until she ended up sitting on me, and she shifted so that she was straddling me, leaning down to kiss me. I felt her crotch press up against mine. "Hey big fella," Emily whispered into my mouth, and we both dissolved into a fit of giggles. Emily slid off of me and beside me on the sofa, and we just sat there, laughing uncontrollably.

"You guys are so hot together," Lisa said, and I was surprised to hear her say it. I saw her moving out of the corner of my eye, and then she was climbing into my lap, straddling me like Emily was. She leaned down and kissed me. I grabbed her face with my hands and kissed her roughly.

"Kissing a man is pretty good too, huh?" Emily said beside us.

"Yeah," Lisa mumbled, "I can deal with the stubble burn." She kissed me again.

I sensed movement beside us, and realized that Emily was pulling at Lisa's t-shirt. Lisa moved so that Emily could pull it up and over her head. Lisa grabbed at Emily's shirt and pulled it up and over her head. I reached behind Lisa and was undoing her bra. It came free and I tossed it aside. Emily wasted no time, leaning over and kissing Lisa's closest breast.

"Mmm..." Lisa mumbled as Emily sucked her nipple into her mouth. Lisa kissed me again, and then turned toward Emily, pushing her backward onto the sofa. Lisa climbed on top of Emily and kissed her on the lips, quickly working her way down her neck and to her breasts. Emily gasped as Lisa kissed and sucked at her small breasts. Emily pulled Lisa up to kiss her lips again, and Lisa started rubbing her breasts against Emily's, nipple on nipple. I heard them both start to breathe heavily, their arousal growing.

"The sofa's too small," I heard Lisa mumble, "Let's move to the bedroom." Lisa gave Emily one more deep kiss before she climbed off of her. Lisa grabbed Emily's hand and pulled her to her feet, and started leading her to the bedroom. They passed me, bouncing and giggling, their breasts jiggling.

"Come on, Joe!" I heard Emily say, and she reached back and grabbed me, pulling me along behind them. We went through the dark house and to the master bedroom like this, Lisa leading Emily, Emily leading me. When we reached the bedroom Emily flipped on the light. "I want to be able to see," she said. Nobody protested. Emily turned and kissed me again, reaching to pull my shirt up and over my head. Once my shirt was off Lisa kissed me. Then Lisa kissed Emily. They started to move toward the bed.

"So," Lisa said between kisses, "What do you like to do with a woman?"

"Everything," Emily mumbled, "I love women's bodies. I could suck on your tits all night."

"Mmm..." Lisa cooed, "That sounds nice." Lisa fell back and spread out on our queen size bed. Emily climbed on top of her and attacked her C cup breasts. I stood and watched as Emily lavished attention on my wife's breasts. I heard Lisa moan and gasp as Emily hit the right spots.

After a minute Emily waved me over. "She has two boobs, you know," she said.

I climbed up onto the bed and to the other side of Lisa. I started kissing and sucking on Lisa's breast. "Ohh... this is so... awesome," Lisa gasped. Emily and I started laughing at her choice of words. "Okay, switch," Lisa said as she sat up and maneuvered Emily down in between us. Lisa and I both attacked a breast. I took Emily's small breast into my mouth, kissing and sucking at her perfect tiny nipple.

"Ahh," Emily gasped, and arched her back, trying to push her breasts into our mouths. I responded by sucking hard on her breast, taking nearly all of the breast flesh into my mouth. Emily gasped again. "Ohh Joe," she mumbled, "That feels so good. Suck it... suck my tits."

I started to slide my hand down Emily's stomach as she moaned and writhed at our two-breast assault. I reached the waistband of Emily's shorts and was surprised when I bumped into Lisa's hand. We both lifted our heads up to look at each other. "I saw when her towel fell off before that she was completely shaved," Lisa said. "I wanted to see what it felt like." I felt Lisa take my hand and pull it down. "Here, feel." I let Lisa's hand guide me to Emily's hairless pussy. I slid my fingers straight down over her engorged clitoris and the folds of her pussy. Emily was copiously wet. I slid my fingers back up along her pussy and clitoris, spreading her wetness.

"Mmmm..." Emily moaned, "Touch me Joe, rub my clit."

I glanced at Lisa and she nodded. I started slowly rubbing my fingers along Emily's clit, occasionally sliding them along her pussy lips to gather more wetness. Lisa had moved so that Emily could kiss and suckle at her breasts. I leaned down and continued to kiss and suck on Emily's breasts as I fingered her. Emily had started moving her hips in unison with my rubbing.

"This is so hot," Emily moaned, "I feel like I'm on fire!" She giggled a little, realizing how cliché that sounded. Then she gasped. "This feels so good," she moaned again. "Mmm..." she mumbled as she took one of Lisa's breasts into her mouth.

Sensing Emily was getting close to orgasm; I concentrated on her clitoris and began rubbing it faster. "OHH!" Emily cried, bucking her hips. "Oh my God, rub it! Rub it harder! Rub it! I'm gonna cum! Oh my God! Oh!" Emily went wild, bucking her hips so hard I could barely keep my hand on her clit. Ten, fifteen seconds went by. Finally Emily grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away. "Oh my God," Emily mumbled, her breath still coming in gasps. "That was amazing. When the room stops spinning you're getting such a BJ for that!"

I realized that Lisa was eyeing me curiously. "What did you do to her?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I did what you like," I said, "Rubbed my fingers along her clit and pussy."

"Yeah, you do that good," Lisa said, and she leaned over and kissed me.

"Okay, I'm ready now," Emily announced, and she sat up beside us and started pulling at my shorts. I fell backwards onto the bed as Emily pulled them over my erection and down my legs. Emily grabbed my dick with her hand and started stroking it. "You have such a nice cock, Joe,"

"Thanks," I mumbled, "I grow it myself."

We both started giggling again. I noticed that Emily was shifting, and I looked to see Lisa pulling her shorts off. Lisa saw me looking at her. "It's been so long since I tasted pussy," Lisa said, surprising me with her vulgarity. Our bed wasn't large enough for Lisa to lie down below Emily, so Lisa had to content herself with kissing at Emily's pussy, kneeling beside the bed while Emily knelt beside me. I heard Emily gasp as Lisa's lips touched her pussy. Then Emily lowered her face onto my cock.

I grunted and bucked my hips. The only thing that saved me right then was the fact that I had already had two orgasms that day, or else I probably would've blown my load the second Emily's lips wrapped around my cock. She was a champion cocksucker, too. She took me deep into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head of my cock. She started to bob up and down. After barely a minute I could sense my orgasm building.

Emily must have sensed it too. She pulled away from me. "Not so fast," she said, wiping at her mouth. "I want you to fuck your wife. I want you to cum inside her."

I saw Lisa stand up from where she was kneeling behind Emily. Her face was glistening from Emily's juices. Lisa pulled down her shorts and underwear. Emily moved aside and Lisa plopped down in the middle of the bed. I quickly climbed on top of her. Lisa raised her knees into the air, and I lined myself up with her pussy and thrust all the way into her. I held my cock inside her tight pussy, the head of my cock pressing against her cervix. "Ready?" I asked. Lisa nodded. I started thrusting in and out of her slowly, pulling myself almost all the way out and then all the way in, grinding my hips against her to push myself as far into her as I could go. This really got Lisa going, and I felt her start to buck her hips each time I thrust into her.

"Mmm..." Lisa moaned after a deep thrust. I saw her glance at Emily. "I want your pussy in my mouth when I cum," she said.

My hips jerked involuntarily, startled again by my wife's vulgarity. I looked at Emily. She was kneeling beside us, a hand idly rubbing a breast. She smiled and put a hand on my hand and mussed my hair. She maneuvered herself until she was sitting on my wife's face, facing me. I watched Emily's crotch settle onto Lisa's face, and Lisa's tongue dart out and begin licking. Emily gasped.

Lisa's hips were shaking now, her orgasm approaching. "Mmm..." I heard her moan, her typical vocalizations muffled by Emily's pussy. She started bucking her hips wildly, and I thrust in and out of her as she came. I felt a flood of wetness. Lisa was a squirter. Sometimes there would be a big puddle on the sheets.

Lisa was so lubricated now her usually tight pussy was easy to slide in and out of. I started fucking her harder, thrusting in and out of her. Within a minute Lisa had another orgasm, bucking her hips against me.

I could feel myself getting close. With a grunt I picked up my pace and then pulled out of her, shooting cum onto Lisa's belly. One, two, three spurts of milky white cum came out. I was shocked I could still cum like that on my third orgasm of the day. I fell back onto my haunches, spent.

My focus had been on pleasing Lisa and my own orgasm, but I became aware of Emily as she continued to ride Lisa's face. She was moaning. "Oh my God, this is so hot," she mumbled. "Lick it, lick my pussy. Suck my clit. Stick your tongue in there. Oh my God. OH!!" She suddenly screamed as her orgasm hit her. Emily suddenly toppled over and away from Lisa, landing beside her on the bed. She lay there, chest heaving. She was laughing. "Wow," she chuckled. "That was amazing."

Lisa was gasping for air, trying to catch her breath too. "You taste good," Lisa said. She looked down and saw the pool of cum on her belly. "Oh," she said. "I wondered where that went. I should go clean up." Lisa climbed out of bed, gingerly walking toward the bathroom, trying to keep my cum from dripping off of her onto the floor.

As soon as she was out of sight Emily rose to her knees and over to me. She started kissing me. Then she paused. "Why is my knee wet?" Emily asked.

"You're kneeling in the wet spot," I said.

Emily moved aside to see the palm-sized wet spot Lisa left. "Oh my God!" Emily said, laughing. "That's some wet spot! I'm jealous! Your cock must be amazing."

"I can make her squirt with my fingers too," I said to her, "Maybe even more so."

"Well, I already know what your fingers can do," Emily said, and she reached down to touch my cock. Even after three orgasms it was still hard. Score one for virility. "I want to know what this can do," Emily said.

"Go ahead," I heard Lisa say. She was standing in the doorway, watching us. "Fuck her Joe."

Emily and I turned to look at Lisa, then at each other. "What do you say, Joe?" Emily asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said. I tried to make it sound like I didn't care. It wasn't like I waited half a lifetime to make love to Emily, or anything.

"I know how much you hate boring old missionary sex," Emily said, and she turned her body around. "Take me doggie style." She sensed me hesitate. "By the way, I'm on the pill," she added.

With another glance at Lisa, still watching from the doorway, I moved forward and aimed my cock at Emily's pussy from behind. I slid into her easily. She was very wet. I grabbed my hips and started thrusting in and out of her slowly.

Emily pushed herself back against me, hard. "Come on Joe, do you think I'm a virgin?" She asked. "Fuck the shit out of me!"

"Sorry, Lisa likes it slow," I muttered. I started to thrust against her as hard as I could, my thrusts knocking Emily forward.

"Okay, easy stud!" Emily said after a particularly hard thrust threatened to knock Emily over. "I said fuck me, not jackhammer me into the wall."

We both laughed, and I eased up, settling into a rhythm. I listened to the sound of our bodies slapping together, the little squelching sounds that Emily's pussy made as I thrust in and out of her. Emily had taken a hand and was rubbing at her clit. "Come here," I heard her say to Lisa. Lisa climbed onto the bed. "Lie down," Emily said. Lisa seemed unsure of what Emily wanted to do. "Like this," Emily said, gesturing with the hand that was on her clit. "I want to suck your tits." Lisa lay down on the bed across from Lisa, her breasts below Emily's head. Emily leaned down and began to suck at Lisa's breasts.

We stayed like that for several more minutes. I probably could've fucked Emily all night. I had cum so many times already I didn't know if I had another orgasm left. Emily seemed to be enjoying herself. Occasionally I would hear her moan or gasp as I thrusted into her.

"Joe, my arms are getting tired," Emily eventually said. I pulled back and out of her. Emily fell flat onto the bed, and then rolled over. I let myself fall on top of Emily and lined myself up with her. I slid back into her and continued fucking her. Emily moaned and wrapped her legs around me.

"I know you hate boring old missionary sex," Emily said, "But the way your cock feels in my pussy like this..." Emily gasped.

"See," Lisa said from somewhere beside us, "That's what I was trying to tell him."

"You never said anything like that to me," I protested.

"Well, not in so many words," Lisa said, and kind of trailed off.

I pushed myself all the way into Emily, and held myself there. I felt Emily's pussy tighten against my cock, and she began to buck her hips. "Oh my God," Emily gasped. "Fill me up! I feel so full... fuck me... fuck me hard..."

I started thrusting in and out of her like mad. Emily's hips started shaking. "Oh my god... oh my god... OH MY GOD!!" Emily suddenly screamed, and started bucking her hips like crazy. I struggled to keep myself inside her as she thrashed around. "Oh... oh... oh..." Emily panted as her orgasm started to subside. "That may have been the best orgasm I've ever had," she mumbled. She reached up to kiss me. "Thank you Joe."

"Aww shucks, it was nothing," I said.