My Best Friend Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still hard," Emily said. "You didn't cum?"

"I'm not sure I have one left," I said.

"We'll see about that," Emily said, slapping my butt. "Roll over."

I obediently rolled over onto my back, my cock bouncing in the air. Emily was quickly beside me. She took hold of my shaft with her hand and lowered her mouth to the head. She began to stroke me, and stuck out her tongue, touching only the head. She began to gently lick at the head and sensitive underside of my penis. My hips jerked. "Oh my God, that's amazing," I said.

"I picked up a few things over the years," Emily said. "Come help," Emily said to Lisa. I saw Lisa come into view. "Just do what I'm doing," Emily said, "Lick the tip."

Now I had two sets of tongues trailing along the most sensitive areas of my cock. Two sets of hot breath. Emily was still stroking me, and I felt an orgasm building. It wasn't your typical orgasm. It washed over my whole body. I started bucking my hips. "Oh my God," I mumbled, "I'm cuming." I didn't cum much, but it was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. When I regained my senses, I noticed that Lisa had pulled away. She wasn't a big fan of cum, but Emily was still there, licking at the cum around my penis and her hand.

"Mmm... salty," Emily said, smacking her lips. I laughed.

We came to a silent understanding that the sex was over, and crowded into the bathroom to clean up. "Well, I'm pretty tired," Lisa said, "So I'm going to bed. Goodnight Emily," she said, and she kissed her. "You can sleep in the guest room, if you like."

"Sure," Emily said. "Goodnight."

Lisa kissed me. "Goodnight," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said. "I'm just going to walk Emily to her room."

"Okay," Lisa said, and she climbed into bed. Knowing my wife, she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Emily and I walked across to the spare bedroom. We were both still naked. As soon as I figured we were far enough away, I rounded on her. "Okay, spill," she said.

"What?" Emily asked.

"What happened before?" I asked her. "What did you say to Lisa to get her all riled up like that?"

"Oh, you mean the fight?" Emily asked. "I just told the truth. Neither of you were happy. If she didn't loosen up and become honest with herself and what she wanted, then she didn't deserve you."

"Why didn't you ever say anything to me?" I asked, and Emily knew I meant the two of us. "All these years..."

"Like I said," Emily spoke over me, "I wasn't ready for the kind of life you wanted. What would I have said ten years ago? Hey Joe, hang out and wait for me to finish fucking my way around the country. Someday I'll want to settle down, I promise. You never would have gone for that, admit it," Emily said. "We're here now." She added with a smile. "So enjoy it."

"About that," I said, and I lowered my voice to a whisper. "How long do you think this can last?" I said. "I mean, the three of us?"

"I don't know," Emily said with a sigh. "Everybody is getting what they want, for now. Lisa gets to be with a woman. I get you. You get to be with both of us." Emily smiled. "Just enjoy the ride."

I grinned. "You're right, as always," I said.

"And don't forget it, buster," she said. She moved toward me to poke me in the chest with her finger. Then she reached up and kissed me. Before we could both get going again she pulled away. "I'd love to," she mumbled, "But you really wore me out. I think I'd better hit the sack. Goodnight, pal," she said over her shoulder as she climbed into the spare bed.

A thought popped into my head. Ferris Bueller's Day Off was one of our favorite movies. Even though we were both like two years old when it came out, we used to watch it over and over again as teenagers. "You knew what you were doing when you woke up this morning, didn't you?" I said to Emily.

Emily turned to face me. Of course she got the reference. She smiled. "Life moves pretty fast," she said, "If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it."

"Ferris Bueller, you're my hero," I said, and I left Emily to go sleep with my wife.

The end.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this story. It started as a flash of inspiration and grew into something epic. As always, I appreciate any feedback.