My Bi Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle shook her head. "No," she breathed. "Not yet. Oh God, Alan," she sobbed. "I do want you to. I'm so fucking horny." Her chest hitched as another sob burst out of her. "I'd love to feel you inside me, but..."

"What!" I cried, ire exploding in a fiery burst. "You're teasing me? You've got to be joking, Michelle." I released my erection, the long jib springing back against my stomach.

"You can," she yelped. "We will ... Just not yet. There's..." Michelle blinked, hesitating, obviously unwilling to reveal the cause of her reluctance.

After a short deliberation, she mewled, "Just be patient. Let's play some more first. Please, Alan," whined Michelle, fingers sloshing through her gooey vulva. "If you fuck me now you'll only come straight away." Come on," she crooned, "let's take our time. Let's play and watch each other..."

There was something she wasn't telling me. I sensed an undercurrent. Something was brewing but I had no idea what it could be. The thought gnawed at me, but not for long, only until the sight of Michelle so lewdly presented won me over.

***

It went on for a few minutes. I worked at my cock while Michelle alternated between rubbing her clit and sliding fingers into her opening. The surge threatened once, my need close to boiling, but I avoided carnage by the slimmest of margins, gritting my teeth and snarling in frustration when I forced myself to let go of my dick.

"Agh ... Ah shit," I grimaced, muscles tight, cock throbbing.

Through her spectacles, Michelle looked on, fascinated, legs widespread, her hand resting motionless on her vulva.

"Are you going to come?" she sighed.

I grunted an incoherent response, jaw clenching while air hissed from my nose. I snorted and gasped, unsure if the cannon weren't about to spontaneously fire off a salvo of ejaculate.

"I'm going to go mental if we keep doing this," I groaned when the danger passed.

"I'm sorry," Michelle replied, heaving herself upright, legs closing. "But it's Zach, Alan. He's in charge. I can't do anything unless he says it's all right. This morning after you'd gone I called him and told him about the card; I told him it was you who's been sending the notes. I told him everything, Alan. I said I fancied you and he came up with the idea."

Yet again I was rendered speechless as the news sunk in.

"You don't know him, Alan. If you did, you wouldn't be too surprised. It was his idea to invite you for dinner. He said I should dress this way; Zach told me what I could and couldn't do. You can look at me but we're not allowed to touch -- not until he says it's okay."

Inwardly I cursed Zach for all the bastards who ever walked the Earth. "That's crazy," I said, shaking my head.

Michelle shrugged and pulled a face. "It's the way it is. He's my boyfriend, we're together." She pointed a finger at me and added, "You're the outsider, Alan. Besides," smirked Michelle, "I like it. I'm enjoying myself. It's kinky, isn't it? And it really turns me on. Denying ourselves the pleasure makes it so much sexier."

"Buh-but what about me? What do I get out of it?" Indignation was rising in me again.

Michelle chuckled and winked. "Me," she cooed. "All you have to do is play along with it. I promise you, if you go with it, if you play the game...

"Well, you'll get what you've been thinking about all these past months." Her expression shifted to something close to feral. "You won't have to wank, Alan ... We can fuck."

The look on her face and the way Michelle delivered those words triggered a charge of desire. Lust burned. I ached to stick my cock into her.

"You can wait a little while longer, can't you?" Michelle added on a sigh, reclining and spreading her thighs. She pouted and, with a provocative spoiled brat lisp, finished with, "Can't you wait just a little bit longer? My tight little pussy is worth it, isn't it?"

I groaned, swallowing heavily, head bobbing up and down while I gaped at Michelle's fingers sliding around her greasy vulva. "Yes," I croaked, not knowing how much longer I would be able to stop from just launching myself at her.

Michelle grinned. "So, tell me," she continued, tone bright. "Just what did you think while masturbating over me?"

I told her about the first time, about how I'd imagined her naked in her garden, the summer sun warm on our skin as we lay on the lawn together. I told Michelle I'd fantasised about fucking into her from behind, how I'd tugged my cock and seen myself in my mind's eye, her tits in my palms while leaning low over her back, her urgent backthrust forcing her buttocks against me while she moaned and groaned and begged me to do it to her.

Michelle stroked her sex, languidly fingering her gooey labia, her attention fixed upon me while I went on about more sophisticated scenarios.

"I thought about us together on holiday," I murmured. "Somewhere warm where we had a villa to ourselves. There was a pool and we'd swim naked. We'd lie out in the sun and then shag. You sucked my cock and I came all over ... all over your boobs ... All over your face."

Michelle blurted a laugh and rolled her eyes. "What is it with men and coming on a woman's tits and face?"

I had no response other than to shrug and mumble, "I dunno. It's hot?"

Crinkling her nose, Michelle said, "In porn, perhaps. But it isn't something most women are too enthusiastic about, Alan." Then her eyes glittered with devilment behind the lenses of her glasses. Michelle winked at me, the corner of her mouth twitching. "But I'll let you do it ... If you like. As a special favour for Valentine's Day. How about it? Would you like to spunk on my face and boobs?"

Would I? Of course I would. I was thrilled by the thought of splashing the hot stuff all over Michelle.

I was about to say so when her phone rang again.

***

"We're just talking," Michelle said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "No," she sighed, "he hasn't touched me. I explained the rules, Zach."

Michelle listened while her boyfriend spoke.

"He's going to play the game," she said, her eyes remaining fixed upon me. "I'm still wearing my skirt and blouse." Michelle paused, attentive. "Yes, the stockings and shoes too, Zach," she chuckled. "Yes, I know you love to see me in the gear -- how many times do you have to say it!

"Alan's still dressed, too; although he's got his jeans around his knees...

"He says you should take your clothes off," Michelle said to me. She rose to her feet, presumably at some instruction from Zach. "But help me out of this skirt first," she added.

My throat worked as I went to her. I had to yank my jeans up before I could kneel and pull Michelle's skirt over her hips. It fell to her shoes and she stepped out as elegant as a dancer, one hand on my shoulder for support.

"Knickers," breathed Michelle. "Pull them off me, Alan."

Michelle's bare pudendum was right there, inches from my face, her vulva decorated by a strip of precisely coiffed pubic hair, an insignificant remnant of her bush at the apex of her slit.

I stared at Michelle's body for a few seconds, yearning for her a hot coal in the pit of my stomach, desire flaring somewhere deeper when I saw the faded outline of her summer tan, the subtle contrast in skin tone a reminder of the day of the yellow bikini.

"He wants to talk to you," I heard Michelle say in a throaty gurgle, her voice interrupting a flash of memory.

With great reluctance -- I didn't want to talk to the man -- I took the phone and held it to my ear.

"Huh-hello?" I warbled.

A man's voice, deep and gravelly, the accent distinctly regional, somewhere from the north of England: "So, you wanna shag my girlfriend?"

"Uh, well..." I replied, flustered by the circumstances and his low growl.

Zach chuckled. "I don't blame you," he said, tone lightening. "I know how you feel. She's fuckin' sexy, eh?"

I managed to reply with a shaky, "I think so, yes."

He laughed. "Oh, I know that, son. I've seen the letters you sent."

Icy fear chilled me. I knew Zach was a big man, all broad-shoulders and thick arms. Hearing him speak sent a shudder through me. If he had a mind to, if he took offence to anything I said or did, he could easily rip me apart.

Then the suspicion crept up and I wondered if this wasn't some kind of elaborate set-up, a trap to ensnare me.

"I'm sorry about everything," I blurted. "I didn't mean--"

"It's all right," Zach said, cutting me off. "Don't worry about it. Forget all that, eh. I just wanna know if you'll be okay to do a few things for me."

I blinked and looked at Michelle. She was standing close by, head tilted as she listened to me doubtfully ask, "A few things?"

"Yeah, a few things. Do you want to shag her, or not?"

Seeing Michelle there all bare-arsed and all long legs curdled my insides. It was a ridiculous question -- who wouldn't want to fuck her?

"Yeah," I groaned, misgivings over Zach's intentions melting while desire burned hot.

"Okay, so to get there all you have to do is listen to me and do what I say. Is that okay with you, mate? We got a deal, then?"

Staring at Michelle, without asking for any elaboration as to just what I was signing up to, I nodded and mumbled a clotted, "Yes."

Zach got to business immediately. "Right," he said, tone brusque. "Tell her to take her top off."

I relayed the instruction and Michelle's fingers unfastened the buttons. The blouse gaped and I boggled at the sight. There they were, almost. I could see the upper slopes of Michelle's large breasts bubbling over the cups of a dark-blue bra, the garment masking her nipples while the same two-tone shades of skin triggered a shudder of yearning.

"She done it?" Zach asked, his next command being for Michelle to completely remove the blouse. "Okay," he continued. "Tell her to get her tits out. Tell her to do it the way I like; she'll know what you mean."

When I told her, Michelle pulled at one strap and levered a breast from within. She performed the same operation with the other weighty orb; then stood there, fists on her hips, tits cantilevered over her bra in a most pleasing aspect.

"What do you think?" Zach asked.

"Ah fuck," I replied, to which he chuckled and told me to pass the phone to Michelle.

"Take your clothes off," she reminded me.

I was naked in seconds, eager for whatever Zach had in store next.

"Yes, okay," Michelle said, her attention going to my face. "He says you can touch my breasts," she informed me. You can suck my nipples, too, Alan."

Those words unleashed the beast. After a few beats of gawping I rose from my knees and lunged, hands falling against Michelle's flesh for the first time. I hefted her tits in both palms and leaned in, cock waggling as I sucked on her thick, elongated teats, my tongue describing wet circles around the pale discs of their areolae.

"Good God!" Michelle cried at my vehement assault. "Bloody hell, Zach, you've created a monster." She forced my face from her body and pushed me away with her hand on my shoulder. "Steady on, Alan," gasped Michelle. "Easy tiger."

I lunged again but Michelle pirouetted away.

She batted a hand at me, the phone at her ear. "Yes, okay. Got it, Zach ... I understand ... Yes."

She turned to face me, the phone loose in her fingers at her side.

"Kiss me, Alan," she purred.

Three

My hands moved all over Michelle's body while the kiss rolled on and on.

Skin! Her bare skin beneath my palms! I was touching her -- I had my hands on her body at last. This was no fantasy, this was real.

The texture of her was a mix of contrasts: silky-smooth skin, soft to my touch in places while other parts were pliant and spongy. I cupped Michelle's buttocks and pulled her close, her big breasts squeezed between us, my cock trapped against her stomach.

When, eventually, the kiss broke and with both of us gasping a hawser of silvery pre-cum connected us, the thread linking my cock-head with Michelle's upper thigh.

"You're a very excited young man, aren't you?" trilled Michelle, eyes gleaming.

I groaned when her fingers encircled my girth.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me," she added, sighing. A few quick strokes and she released my cock. "But I'm not supposed to touch you yet," said Michelle, pouting. Oops, she mouthed to me in secret, lifting the phone to her ear.

"Now what?" she asked Zach.

Michelle cast a sly look at the erection she'd just grasped so illicitly; then she winked at me and strode to the sofa where she plonked down and reclined, legs going wide.

"But you can lick me," she purred, splaying her neat labia with the fingertips of her free hand. "Zach says it's all right to suck my clit, Alan." Hot-eyed she pointed to her sex. "So get to it. Lick my pussy," she breathed.

A band of excitement squeezed my chest. I sucked in a breath and, unable to resist the urge, tugged at my cock as I went to her.

"He's going to do it," Michelle squeaked into the phone. She wriggled and squirmed, rump sliding towards the sofa edge. Moving her feet, Michelle forced her legs wider, inviting me to kneel between her shoes.

I dropped in and soaked up the detail, storing the memory for future use.

"Go on," urged Michelle when I glanced to her face. "Kiss it," she sighed, squirming again. "Please."

I heard her gasp when I moved in and dabbed at the taut, shiny nub of scarlet flesh. Michelle groaned, her fingers clutching at my hair while I probed at her opening, her desire slick and viscous against my tongue.

When I tasted her I was jacking my dick, my need for relief a near overwhelming imperative. But then Michelle told me to hold her open so I could lap at her button, a snarled instruction which required both hands free.

Reluctantly I let go of myself and spread her delicate folds, Michelle's hips jerking back-and-forth.

Her own yearning left her gasping into the phone. "He's licking it," squeaked Michelle, a groan bubbling from her. "Oh God it's divine." She yanked at my hair and all but tore a handful out by the roots as she dragged me along the front of her body.

We kissed again, Michelle's tongue curling and writhing around mine, her gasps and grunts of pleasure going into my open mouth while she held her legs folded at the knees, her shoes digging into my flanks.

"I've just tasted my pussy on his tongue," she gabbled. "Oh God, Zach ... I'm so bloody horny, babe. I'm so worked up. I need to fuck, darling. Please, can't I just let him put it in?"

My head went up from where I was busy between her legs. I looked at Michelle's face and experienced an arterial burst of lust when I saw her expression. She caught my stare and held my gaze locked, her eyes glazing while she lowered a hand to her vulva.

"I need to come," pouted Michelle, gasping. "Please, Zach ... just let me fuck him."

It went on for another thirty seconds or so, perhaps a minute. I listened to Michelle begging for permission while I cranked my cock and alternated my oral attention between both nipples.

I kneaded tit-flesh and sucked at her teats, moving back down to lick her clit while Michelle worked two fingers inside her opening, her wrist swan-necked under her thigh. She was moaning and gasping and whining on, her exhortations rapidly taking me to the point where I would be reckless enough to flout Zach's restrictions.

It had gone to the point where I was manoeuvring myself to a position so I could aim my cock-head at Michelle's body and lunge. I was as desperate as Michelle by then, desire to feel her around my cock near to irresistible.

I couldn't stand it. There she was all ripe and ready and absolutely choking to fuck. I was hard, stiffer than I ever had been before. My arousal was at fever pitch. Rational thought and common sense were deserting me. I was crazed with need, the instinct to fuck into Michelle's body a primordial force I could no longer deny.

"Oh God, I need to fuck," Michelle grunted, shifting her body so one thrust would see me inside her. "I need to come ... I have to fuck," she squealed. "Zach, please," Michelle pleaded. "Can't I just do it?"

His voice came from behind me, the shock of it instantly freezing me in place.

"Zach!" Michelle yelped, scooting backwards as she gaped and blinked over my shoulder. "I thought you'd never get here. I've been going mad with it..."

My flaming ardour turned to ice when I realised Zach was in the house with us. I turned in time to see a grinning Zach holding up a mobile phone.

"I know, Michelle. You've been babbling on at me, woman." Then his attention zeroed in on me. "Looks like I got here just in time." Zach's eyes narrowed dangerously as he added, "You weren't going to shag her, were you, mate?"

I gaped and twisted around, falling in the process, my backside encountering cold parquet. Gasping, feeling exposed and extremely vulnerable in my nakedness, I held up a placatory hand. "Uh," I grunted, no coherent thoughts coming to mind. "I..."

But Zach laughed and shrugged. "I didn't think so," he quipped, the jocular tone belied by the glint in his eyes. The man might have sounded like he was joking but I knew he was less than pleased. While I considered the ramifications of just how close I'd been to fucking Michelle and experienced a tremor of fear at what might have happened if he'd walked in to find me balls deep inside his girlfriend.

"I brought the food and some refreshments," Zach continued, holding up two pizza boxes with one hand, a plastic bag, his phone and a set of keys in the other. "I'll just pop this lot into the kitchen," he said, leering at us while he finished with, "I'll be back in a sec; don't get up to no mischief while I'm gone."

"Shit," I breathed, the reality of my close-call a delayed reaction as my limbs began to tremble.

Above me, on the sofa, Michelle just laughed.

I struggled to my feet and, not long afterwards, Zach returned.

"God yes," Michelle breathed when her boyfriend appeared.

I could see why she was so enthusiastic, why she was so pleased to see him. The man was naked, his physical presence dominating the room. I looked at him and saw massive shoulders and bulging biceps, his stomach taut and ribbed, heavy slabs of pectoral muscle on his chest. Zach was an imposing figure, some height north of six foot. But it wasn't just the size of Zach's body that caught my attention and brought the gasp of delight from Michelle as well, it was the great projection of his huge cock, the appendage hanging there with its shaft criss-crossed with gnarled, veiny protrusions, the domed head bulging all purple and angry.

"Okay," Zach growled, rubbing his palms together while I gawped at the medieval instrument of torture jutting from his groin. "Let's get this party started." Zach raised a can of beer dwarfed in one massive paw. "Cheers," he said, winking as he held an envelope out to Michelle. "I got you a card, luv."

***

Michelle placed Zach's card next to mine and, after a minor adjustment, satisfied with the arrangement, turned to her boyfriend. "Thank you, babe," she breathed, a stab of jealousy piercing my side when she draped her arms around the man's neck and stood on tiptoe to kiss his mouth.

The corrosive emotion curdled inside me while I looked on, Zach's fingers spreading around Michelle's waist, their size almost totally encompassing the woman. The couple kissed, moaning and sighing while their tongues writhed together in a liquid, serpentine dance.

Eventually they broke apart, Michelle's hand going to her lover's cock. "What a lucky girl I am," she twittered, smiling at me as she jacked Zach's impressive length. "Two cocks for Valentine's Day."

Zach chuckled and eyed me before growling, "You might get two cocks, luv. If our friend does as he's told."

Michelle nodded. "I hope so, Zach," she replied, squeezing and manipulating his awful length. "You'll do whatever it takes, won't you, Alan? Please say you will."