My Bi Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rutted for another twenty minutes or so, with me fucking into Michelle from behind, our bodies colliding with meaty slaps. Leaning in low over her back meant I could grab for her breasts, their weight in my palms while I squeezed and savoured their texture.

We also tried it standing up, with me battering her from behind, my hands on her hips, her heels pecking at the parquet flooring as Michelle struggled to stay on her feet. Michelle was mad for it, moaning and gasping and mewling while Zach looked at us and stroked himself to a second hard-on. Her head lolled loose and she sobbed with delight, what spare flesh she had on her hips rippling under the impact of my energetic thrusting.

At one point, after I pulled out for a change of position, Zach and Michelle sucked at me, kissing when they met at the end of my cock. Michelle came up while Zach carried on slurping my bell-end.

Before pushing her tongue into my mouth Michelle whispered, "This is so bloody dirty. I can't tell you how I feel, Alan," she enthused. "It's been the best night, darling..." Then, after the kiss Michelle pointed to the sofa and announced she wanted to ride me.

Before she sank down onto my upright length, Zach arrived and gommed my cock-head, his tongue then sliding over the entire length of me. After swirling the tip of his tongue around the sensitive frenulum, tickling the underside of my bell-end, he held me steady so Michelle could take me into her body.

Michelle moaned when I held her waist and sucked her wildly swinging breasts, her hands on the back of the sofa as she bounced on my lap.

Fully erect once more, Zach clambered onto the settee, crouching so he could offer his length to me. I sucked at him and then let Michelle have a go, her grunts synchronised with the slap of her flesh against my thighs.

Eventually, when I came for the second time I was standing, Michelle and Zach kneeling as they looked up at me, the somewhat watery squirts splashing over their faces, my second climax less vehement than the first.

Then they kissed, swapping cum, Zach's erection completely revived. After that it was Michelle and I doing the business on him, with Zach robustly fucking Michelle to another noisy climax. When he eased out, his cock coated with gloop, I went down there and sucked him clean, my own ardour rejuvenated.

In this way we kept on at Michelle until midnight. One or the other entertained the lady with our cocks and fingers and tongues. Occasionally we sucked each other, Michelle joining in with enthusiasm.

Finally, upstairs in Michelle's bedroom, she a bedraggled mess, stockings torn and her hair a rat's nest, Michelle lay back and gasped, "Thank you, boys ... That was fucking gorgeous. What a night! What a Valentine's day to remember."

"Can we do it again another time?" I asked, eyeing Zach carefully.

The man chuckled and grinned. "I reckon we could," he said, pouting the question to Michelle. "What do you reckon, 'Chelle?"

Michelle nodded with some enthusiasm. "God yes," she gasped, eyes going from Zach to me and back again. Her head bobbed again. "Yes please..."

A conversation between Alan and Zach

Michelle is in the ensuite. I can hear her steady stream splashing into the toilet. Then there's a flush followed by more running water, from the tap this time as she washes her hands. She appears in the doorway and smiles, completely bare now she's removed her ruined stockings and bra.

"I'll get the drinks?" she suggests, grinning at us.

"Can you bring some of the pizza up too, luv?" asks Zach. "I'm fuckin' starved."

Michelle throws me a look. "You too, Alan?"

Pizza sounds good to me. It's been an energetic evening and I don't know how much energy I've burned shagging Michelle.

I nod and Michelle departs, her absence leaving the elephant in the room. Suddenly, alone with Zach, I feel awkward. Despite the physical intimacies we've shared it's odd with just him there with me.

"Well," the man says eventually. "What do you reckon?"

I'm sitting in the tub chair near the window, curtains drawn against the world outside. The bedside lamp emits a soft, buttery glow, benign and friendly regardless of the disquiet I feel. Zach is on the bed, lounging nude, comfortable and confident.

I shrug and, avoiding his direct gaze, mumble, "About what?"

"Tonight ... Sucking my cock ... Michelle. All of it."

The answer is, I don't really know. I haven't had time to analyse my feelings. In the heat of it I was fine, but now it's over, well, I'm simply not sure.

"I dunno," I say, still avoiding Zach's eyes.

"It's funny," Zach was saying. "But I'm not interested in sucking a bloke's cock unless there's a woman involved."

What he says filters through. It makes sense, so I look at him.

Zach nods. "Yeah, I dunno why, but unless there's a lady there too, I don't feel a thing." He grins at me and winks, the gesture warming my cheeks. "But with a sexy sort like 'Chelle...

"Well, mate, you know what I'm on about, don't you? I can suck your dick and pass it to her, no bother." A laugh blurts from him. "But you know that, eh, Alan? After all, you did it too, didn't you? You got into it enough to spunk on my face."

A tingle of further arousal makes my cock twitch when he says it.

"I ... I get that," I say. "I think I'm the same." I pause and pull a face, adding, "Although I haven't had much time to think about it. But I don't think I'd be as keen if Michelle wasn't around."

Zach nods quickly. He sits upright, pouting. "Oh yeah," he says in agreement. "She's the one that turns me on ... Sucking cock and having mine sucked is just a bit of fun -- added spice." Zach smirks and winks again. "And the ladies love it, Alan. I've done this loads over the years and I can safely say just about every woman involved in it has gone bonkers. They love it, mate ... It gets them all worked up. Did you see how fuckin' wet 'Chelle got? Her cunt was pissing juice..."

I gulp, swallowing heavily, arousal stiffening my cock despite my mild disapproval at the man's lewd and somewhat disrespectful delivery.

"They fuckin' love it, mate," he repeats.

I'm timid when I ask, "Wuh-when do you think we can duh-do it again?"

He looks at me as though studying my motives. "You wanna?" Zach asks. His eyes narrow and he adds a suspicious, "Or would you prefer it if I weren't here? You're not trying to steal my lady, are you, Alan?"

Fear twists in my guts. "Nuh-no," I say in an outright lie. There's nothing more I want than to have Michelle for myself. Exclusivity would be perfect, but if I can only have her as part of a three-way deal, I'll take it.

Zach guffaws, a real belly laugh that has me gawping and wondering what's so funny.

"I'm kidding, mate," he says, waving a hand in an airy gesture. "You want to do it again?"

I nod, which makes Zach do the same.

"Sure," he shrugs. "I'm up for it." Then his eyes narrow as he looks at me. "But I'm thinking you wouldn't mind a bit of her on your own ... Just the two of youz, yeah?"

I gulp at the man's prescience. There's more to him than meets the eye. The northern accent might seem gormless to my southern ears, but it's apparent Zach is pretty sharp.

"If she wants a fuck every now and then," Zach says, his words sending a ripple of desire through me. "I don't mind." He grins and adds, "You can fuck her alone if you want -- if she's up for it; just as long as I get to shag her as well. I reckon I can live with you fucking Michelle. And the three of us can have a good time too, eh?" His expression is abruptly feral when he hits me with one more surprise. "I know a couple of dirty birds, Alan. Maybe I should introduce 'em to 'Chelle -- what do you reckon? Sound good to you, mate? I tell you, they're a right dirty pair. Lovely looking, too. How does that sound? Me, you, and three fit women? A nice little orgy where anything goes..."

I don't get time to reply because Michelle appears with drinks and pizza, but it's something I'd like to explore.