My Bi Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, without knowing what I was letting myself in for, I gulped and indicated my acceptance of the terms with a single nod.

Zach chuckled and kept his eyes on me while asserting his role as top dog, kissing Michelle with exaggerated fervour. Using only his mouth he dominated his girlfriend and put me in my place on the totem-pole.

"Sit down, 'Chelle," Zach rumbled, jacking a hand along his root while easing Michelle onto the settee. "Time to give my dick some lips and tongue."

I'd never seen anything like it. It was my own private porn show. Michelle sat and eagerly reached for Zach's erection. She cranked at it with both hands for a few brisk tugs before licking the big mushroomed head.

"Yeah, babe," the man grunted, eyes closing. "Suck me, 'Chelle. Suck my cock."

By then I was standing some feet away, gape-mouthed and awed by the lewd display, wishing it was my bell-end Michelle was slurping on.

"She's fuckin' good at it," Zach groaned, winking at me. "She's one of the best."

I couldn't stand to look at his face. My attention went to where Michelle's lips were stretched tight around Zach's shaft and my diminished libido awoke with a snarl when I saw her face distorted by all that meat. I continued to stare at Michelle while she sucked Zach's cock and worked a hand at his root, with Zach's dangling testes cupped in the palm of her other hand.

"Fuckin' sexy ain't she?" asked Zach, a rhetorical question it seemed since he immediately continued with, "Stockings, shoes, big tits..." The man gasped and muttered something incoherent. "Yeah," he moaned, beaming a smile at Michelle's head as it bobbed back-and-forth, her lips smacking off the end of his dick. "Go on, girl ... Suck it ... Do it the way I like it."

Michelle pulled back and grinned up at her lover. "Like this?" she cooed before painting her face with the large cock-head, pre-cum seeping from the eye and smearing a snail trail over her cheeks. She slapped the keel of the thing against her outstretched tongue, gomming at the head again, a hand jacking at Zach quickly.

"Fuck yeah," the man moaned, wincing with the pleasure of it.

Then, as I stood there transfixed, while Michelle squashed the cock-head against her pursed lips, Zach beckoned to me with the curl of an arm. "Come here, mate," he said. "Join in. It's your turn."

I thought he meant it was time for Michelle to have a go at my cock and, after the briefest pause while I processed the invitation, while moving to the settee I truly thought I was at last going to experience the woman I'd lusted over for so long.

But it turned out that wasn't what Zach meant at all. When he said it was my turn what he really meant was for me to have a go at sucking his imposing length of male gristle.

***

Zach stood in front of her while Michelle sat on the sofa, the woman leaning in to suck his cock. His attention flicked between Michelle and me while she went at him with apparent relish. She sucked her cheeks concave and then swirled her tongue around the swollen cock-head, boldly holding my focus with her eyes while lewdly running her tongue from the tip to Zach's balls.

Michelle jacked him with one fist as she then swivelled her face towards me. "Taste him on my tongue," she drawled, offering her mouth for my kiss.

"Yeah," I heard Zach whisper when I did so. "That's it, 'Chelle ... Ease him into it. Reel him in, luv."

They didn't seem to have twigged I didn't need much persuasion and the coaxing was entirely unnecessary. I was sitting next to Michelle while she continued to slurp and slobber at Zach's dick. It was a moment in time during which I had no clear impressions. Everything was all a blur. The overriding sense I can recall was desire for Michelle. I was so close to achieving my goal of possessing her physically, so near to realising my carnal ambitions that the idea of taking Zach's sizeable member between my lips was in no way repugnant. In that situation, with Michelle present, I would have acquiesced anyway. Lust for the woman overwhelmed me, sucking a cock was no obstacle at all.

But at her invitationI kissed Michelle and mauled her breasts, tugging hard at my cock at the same time.

Michelle gasped when we parted, her eyes gleaming as she offered Zach's length to me. "Are you going to do it?" she whined, wriggling, face slack with expectation. Michelle waggled the big cock and moaned an incentive. "If you do, you can fuck me." Her eyes flicked up to Zach's grinning countenance. "That's what you want, isn't it, you dirty bastard?"

"Yeah, 'Chelle," Zach crooned. "He sucks me, he fucks you. I'm a man of my word."

"You're a pervert," Michelle returned, her fist working back and forth.

Zach moaned and grunted while Michelle worked his length. "Yeah, and you fuckin' love it," he returned. "You come across as little miss prim but you love a bit of cock, eh?"

"Two of you," Michelle breathed, her expression dreamy for a few seconds before her eyes cleared and she looked directly at me. "I want two cocks, Alan," she snarled. "Are you going to do it so I get the pleasure of you two lovely boys tonight?" She treated me to her feline smirk and finished with, "It's Valentine's, darling. A girl should get a treat today."

Reality blurred when Michelle's hand ceased pumping Zach's erection. Seconds stretched while I surveyed the bulbous cock-head, my attention flicking to Michelle's face. I saw an expression so expectantly avid, Michelle a voluptuary yearning for me to open my mouth and take Zach between my lips. Lust boiled over and I reached for him, my fingers replacing Michelle's, my fist closing around the meaty girth.

It was strange, holding another man's cock -- so similar but yet so different. Zach was much thicker than me, his size truly spectacular, and the weight of him in my hand sent a hot thrill surging within me. I was elated to be there with the two of them, on the cusp of a new and exciting sexual adventure.

I gave Zach's length an experimental tug, wanking his cock, coaxing a moan out of him.

"Oh God," Michelle gurgled. "You're going to do it, aren't you? Alan," she breathed. "You're actually going to suck him..."

"You do it again," I said, offering Zach to her.

Michelle stared at me, her face slack as she moaned, "Will you share it with me?"

I nodded and was rewarded by Michelle's wince as she swallowed heavily. Then, with our gazes locked, she leaned in to suck Zach's cock-head.

I watched her at it for several seconds before easing her away, my hand against Michelle's shoulder.

"Let me," I whispered, pursing my lips.

I kissed Zach's cock and then opened my mouth to take him.

"Oh," whined Michelle. "Oh my God. That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

***

He filled my mouth, the mass of cock meat stretching my lips. I gagged and pulled back, coughing while Michelle trilled a delighted laugh.

"It's all right," I spluttered. "It caught me by surprise."

From Michelle as she slid closer to me: "You've never done this before, have you? This is a big cock to try as a blow-job virgin, Alan." Michelle then moved in for an ardent kiss, moaning into my mouth while our tongues slid and writhed. "Here," she gasped, breaking away. "Let's share it between us. I'll show you how to treat this big thing." Winking at me before chucking a smirk at Zach, Michelle finished with, "Between us, babe, we'll have him moaning in no time."

Michelle told Zach to sit down, which he did promptly, slipping into the gap between us when the woman eased her rump sideways across the couch.

At her instruction we bookended Zach's erection, me lying on my side one way while Michelle adopted the same position on Zach's opposite flank.

I looked on as she draped her torso across his lap and took hold of his dick, her big tits squashing against the man's thick thigh.

"Fuckin' hell, 'Chelle," growled Zach when he stared down at Michelle and her lips hoovered his knob-end. "You're made for sucking cock, girl ... You're a fuckin' dream."

Ignoring him, Michelle kept working Zach's length with one hand, her tongue slipping over and around the purple glans.

"You now," she muttered, handing Zach to me.

I took hold and jacked at him, licking and slurping the bell-end and moaning, following Michelle's example.

"Oh my God," Michelle sighed. "Fuck, Alan ... Look at you. Jesus Christ," she blasphemed, "This is just the dirtiest..." Pausing, Michelle groaned and added, "Zach ... This is fantastic. I never knew it would be so sexy to see a man sucking you. God, babe, I can't get over it. It ... It's..."

As I licked and sucked I began to appreciate the separate sensations, the flavour and texture of a hard cock in my hand, between my lips, and on my tongue.

I got a hint of male saltiness and the oily slide of pre-cum, the viscosity not unlike the desire I'd lapped from Michelle's opening earlier. Along with Michelle's breathy comments of amazement and appreciation, I heard Zach moan and grunt and mutter profanities, his words an indication he too appreciated my efforts.

I kept on at him, working his cock with my hand, the bulb in my mouth while squeaks of delight and the occasional mumble of encouragement came from Michelle.

If I'd been asked to suck a cock in the cold light of day I probably would have balked. I wouldn't have run away screaming, but I'm certain I would have refused. However, as I took Zach's cock-head between my lips, Michelle there as part of it only enhanced the eroticism of the experience. Slurping on his big thing excited me, while passing it to Michelle and witnessing her enthusiasm added an extra element of nastiness to the whole scene.

For the next few minutes we used Zach between us, my confidence soaring every time I took control from Michelle. Michelle stared into my eyes, locking my focus while I copied her style and lipsticked the cock-head over my cheeks and forehead. I played up to her, licking lasciviously, grinning at her around my mouthful of dick, goading her to go better and dirtier.

During those minutes I felt Zach as an intelligence wasn't with us. He was just this big dick for the pair of us to play with. Michelle and I were cocooned in our own little bubble, communicating with a look or raised eyebrow or smirk, a moan or a gasp.

"Thank you," Michelle sighed, leaning over her lover to kiss my mouth. "I didn't think you'd actually do it," she whispered, eyes shining with a near fanatical light. "I hoped you would, but I didn't believe..." Michelle paused, gasping while her eyes rolled in appreciation. "But here you are," she added. "Here we are...

"Oh, Alan, I can't tell you how wonderful this is going to be. I ... I..." Michelle stammered, "I've never had two men before. This is a first for me, too..."

Then she rose up and kissed Zach, the cuprous jealousy souring my throat.

The corrosive emotion filled me when I heard Michelle muttering affectionate words to her lover, oddly tender and intimate sentiments given I was right there with them. I hated them for their closeness when Zach chuckled and returned Michelle's kiss with vehement ardour, his hands going to her breasts.

Determined to make an impression and drive a wedge between them I pushed away from the sofa and rose to my feet, crouching so I could part the globes of Michelle's buttocks as she knelt on the cushion. She gasped and swivelled round, looking back at me over one shoulder while I stared at the exposed smudge of her sphincter and greasy vulva.

"What are you doing?" Michelle breathed, blinking.

"Tasting you," I replied, ducking in low, kneeling on the floor so I could dab my tongue at her anus.

Delight burst out of Michelle, a cry of pleasure that brought a grunt of questioning from Zach.

"He's licking my arse!" Michelle yelped. "Oh God," she gasped, "that's wicked; it's bloody lovely..."

I lapped and licked her puckered ring. I probed at her muddy-hole and sucked on her clit when her writhing and squirming allowed me access. I jacked at my cock, goading myself towards the surge, my orgasm rising like a hot tide.

"Go on, lad," I vaguely heard from Zach. "Get in there, mate. She loves it. Good on you..."

It seemed he was correct, Michelle was making enough noise to be heard next door and I wondered if my mother and father would hear the chaos and call the police. She was gasping and grunting and trying to work a hand between her legs, fingers rubbing frantically at her clit while I clung on and maintained my oral assault between the cheeks of her arse.

"I need to fuck!" Michelle cried out, collapsing in a sprawl-limbed heap next to Zach, her action cooling my ardour. "Please, just fuck me," she gasped, chest heaving, eyes bright.

It was Zach who moved first. The bastard usurped my position, hurriedly rolling to loom over Michelle's supine form. He manhandled her onto the settee and spread her legs, yanking at the woman's hips until he had her on her back, wide open and ready.

"God," Michelle gurgled, eyes closed, wincing as Zach fed his length into her body. "Fuck me," she whined, hips jerking. Michelle clawed at Zach's chest and implored him to go at her. She was spitting and hot-eyed, her need desperately urgent. "In my mouth," she gasped in my direction, a hand reaching for me. "I want both of you together ... Please, in my mouth..."

***

It was surreal seeing Michelle arranged on the couch with Zach trusting away, his cock wedged inside her body. Of course I knew it was reality, but actually witnessing it, seeing two people fucking right in front of my eyes took some believing.

I gulped and gawped, a sense of detachment settling over me. For me it was like I was more voyeur than active participant. Okay, Michelle was moaning around a mouth full of my cock, her hand was squeezing my shaft close to my balls, but, somehow, the sensations I would have expected weren't travelling along any neurological path to my brain.

Michelle was going at me, head bobbing while her tongue worked in quick flicks and long, lascivious slurps. I should have been groaning along with her, I should have been matching Zach grunt for grunt yet couldn't seem to reconcile what was happening to my body with what was going on inside my head. Despite being in the midst of debauchery, my strange detached objectivity held my outpouring in check.

Michelle gabbled nonsense while Zach pumped at her, their moans and sighs peppered with the obscenities the man mumbled out loud, his head lolling, teeth gritted.

"Shit," Zach eventually gasped. "'Chelle ... I gotta stop, babe. If I don't I'll..." He rose up, the swollen length of him smeared and glistening.

The sight of his magnificent appendage broke the spell. Desire swept over me in a tsunami of lust. I was down on my knees with Zach in my mouth before I knew I was going to do it.

"Oh God," Michelle sobbed. "Look at him sucking my pussy off you, Zach."

With the woman's essence coating Zach's cock as I sucked and licked him I glanced askance at Michelle, the sight of her lying there rubbing her vulva bringing a moan from me.

"Suck his cock!" Zach growled to Michelle while holding his own length steady for me to lick from balls to tip. "Go on, 'Chelle ... Suck him while he does me."

I kept Zach between my lips as I angled my pelvis and Michelle joined me on the floor. Her heels clattered when she moved to kneel next to me. She leaned in and held me upright before sliding her lips over the swollen cock-head. We daisy-chained, me going at Zach while Michelle jacked at me and sucked my bell-end, a hand busy between her legs, fingers sloshing through her vulva.

"Ah fuck..." I heard Zach grunt, his hips bucking while his backside lifted off the cushion. I kept up the pressure with my rapid fist. "Shit--," he gurgled.

And then the first splash of semen flicked across my face.

I yelped, surprised. Oddly I had no clue as to what had occurred, Zach's spurt of ejaculate catching me completely unawares.

"I'm fuckin' coming!" the man sobbed as gobs of jizm spattered over my cheek and bridge of my nose. "Shit ... he's sucked me off! I'm coming!"

Acting on instinct I opened my mouth and felt semen splash against my tongue. It tasted brackish, a little bitter yet salty, not at all unpleasant. Even in the midst of surprise I knew it was something I'd want to experience again. Zach's spunk spattered over me and, with the thought of what was happening flashing into my mind, when I realised just what was going on, I moaned and grunted for him to come on my face, my own excitement rising, spunk exploding from my cock.

I gulped Zach's cum, tasting the salty virility while Michelle, somewhat more experienced than I, yelped in delight and took the force of my first squirts on her face, dollops of the stuff coating the lenses of her spectacles.

"You wanted it on my face!" she cried. "And my tits!" Michelle cranked my cock and aimed the spurting eye at her breasts. "There you go, Alan," she squealed. "That's it, babe ... Oh fuck, look at us ... We're both covered in spunk!"

I groaned and gasped and grunted, ejaculate pumping from me while I ran my tongue around my lips and licked up Zach's lust.

I was still in the throes when Michelle presented herself to me, her jizm-spattered face split by a broad smile.

At her whispered request, we kissed, sharing spunk. She licked Zach's goo off my face and offered the mess to me. I sucked it from her tongue and smeared my own gloop over her breasts.

"I want to fuck you now," I growled.

Michelle blinked, surprise turning to a grin of pleasure. "You'll stay hard?" she gasped.

"With you, like this?" I replied. "You bet, Michelle."

She giggled and took off her glasses, arranging herself on the sofa, arms and legs wide in invitation.

I climbed aboard, savouring the moment, soaking up every detail of the carnage before I sank balls deep into Michelle.

"Yes," the woman sighed, legs folding at the knees, heels jagging my thighs. "Fuck me, Alan," she crooned. "Give it to me, darling."

Four

Zach looked on while I fucked his girlfriend. He sat in the chair and watched intently, no emotion other than avid interest apparent.

Michelle lay under me, her hips moving as she urged me to go deep and hard, then soft and gentle. When she moaned at me to take my time and ease slowly in and out, I lowered myself down onto my elbows and kissed her, emotion swelling inside me before I ducked lower and licked my own semen from her breast.

"Can we do this again?" I murmured into her ear. "Me and you? Can we do this together again?"

"We'll talk about it later," Michelle breathed. "For now, just love me, darling. Love me with your cock. Take it slow, babe. I'll come if you treat me gently."

So, for the next few minutes it was lovey-dovey, with me moving as Michelle asked. She held me, kissing me often while we rocked together, her climax slowly bubbling.

"Ooh," Michelle winced, bottom lip between her teeth. "I'm going to come," she sighed. "Please, get up and pound me," she grunted, lifting up onto her elbows, chin on her chest with her focus on our conjunction. "Let me see it going in." Michelle's pelvis jerked. She leaned to one side and mauled at one breast, fingers plucking her nipple. "Fuck me," she grunted, the sensations claiming her. "Ride me. Do it hard."

I got her there with robust fucking while she fingered her clit. The woman gasped and sobbed, moaning her pleasure, body convulsing while her cries burst from her throat.

While Michelle juddered and groaned I pulled out and hauled her around. It was a struggle but I managed to get Michelle turned onto her knees while her orgasm boiled and raged.

Recovering slightly she swivelled at the waist, breasts swaying while Michelle surveyed me moving behind her.

"God, you're a machine," she squeaked, exultant. "More, babe," she added, spreading her buttocks so her cunt gaped all wet and scarlet. "Give me that lovely cock."