My Bionic Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Discoveries with mum
10.4k words
4.58
141.3k
86

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Much to my relief, by the time I got home, around 3ish, I'd had time to get my brain round all the events of the day and I'd managed to calm down too. And now that I could think coherently, I could at least come up with something harmless to tell my family.

Mum was in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of chilled wine when I arrived and she'd obviously been out in the garden catching the sun, because she was gleaming with sun oil and was wearing a pair of old shorts and her bikini top. And I've got to be honest and say that she looked really good – well, almost hot! I know she's a 36D and her bikini top did little to hide most of the D part of her. Her shorts were so short that her bum cheeks showed as she bent over and her legs seemed even longer and more slender that ever. I had trouble in tearing my eyes away from her charms.

(Yeah – I know it was my mum and I shouldn't have been thinking like that, but she looked so good! And all the turn-ons I'd enjoyed in the past hours or so had sort of triggered my sexual interests – mother or not. Don't forget – until today I'd pretty well had a non-functional cock – now it was about to start ruling my life!)

"Hi love! How'd it go then, Mikey," she said.

"Tedious!" I said, faking a groan.

"Aaaaah!" she said in mock sympathy, "Come on, come and tell me about it. Grab a drink – there's some beer in the fridge – and come outside – the sun's still strong enough to enjoy and we can have a nice chat."

"Ok" I said, "Let me get changed first....."

I went to my room and contemplated what to wear. My swimming trunks – nah – way too revealing in front of mum. My jeans – way too hot.... Oh – what the fuck.....? Ah – my athletics shorts and a t-shirt. Loose enough and they'll let the sun in....and I can take the t-shirt off if I want to. So I stripped off and prepared to get dressed again, but first I looked at my body.

'Not bad', I though, 'trim, no spare fat, a bit ripped, nice six pack, not too hairy – you'll do!'

'What about you?' I asked my cock. 'I wonder if the computer still works?'

I'd put the control pad on my side table and now I picked it up and looked at it. Hmmm – don't want to do anything stupid, but what happens if I press the sensitive button. I held it down a moment too long, I think!

Waaah! My cock positively shot up, spring-loaded, into a hard, throbbing erection!

"Oh fuck!" I said to myself, "Not now! Fucking go away!" A hard-on was the last thing I needed if I was to be there with my half-undressed mum. Ah – default button – phew!!! And my cock gently deflated again, although it remained definitely still a bit firmed up.

I put my shorts on and contemplated myself again. Hmmm – could do with a bit more of a bulge I think – make me a bit more manly. I picked up the control pad again and pressed 'up' on the D-pad and watched as my normal bulge became quite a lot larger! Oh my God – this is gonna be SO good! Pulling girls will never have been so easy! I strutted around for a bit, punching my groin forward to emphasise my size.

"Hey – are you coming out?" yelled my mum......

Shit – almost forgotten why I was changing.

"Oh. Yeah mum – be with you in a mo!" and in the process I totally forgot that I was in an 'enhanced' state, as I quickly scanned my room, shot outside, closed the door and trotted through to grab a beer from the fridge. Moments later I was lying on a lounger alongside my half-dressed mum.

"So – what do you know?" she said amicably, getting me to open up.

"Well, everything went fine. It all works well and even the computer thingy does what it's supposed to do," I said, as I hedged round the reality.

"Well come on then – tell me the details? Mikey – pretend I'm just a friend and not your mum. You went to the hospital to, basically, get your penis to work properly. See – I can say it! We let you go there by yourself so as not to embarrass you, but now you're home, you can tell me. So, come on, what happened."

There was NO way that I was going tell mum about what actually happened!

"Well, what can I say? It works properly now."

"Is that it? Surely there's more to it than that; well I know there is because the surgeon told us and because your operation was one of the first of it's kind in the world and we'd all love to know how you got on."

'I bet you wouldn't want to know what went on!' I thought. I took a swig at my beer, looking for inspiration....and finding very little.

"Mum, my penis is totally normal now. It works ok and that's about it," I said, blushing deeply.

My mum pushed on..... "But they implanted that computer so it doesn't just sit there and do nothing. Computers are clever things nowadays, so what does the computer do? For a start, I know it seems have made your penis look bigger, or is that just padding?"

Oh shit, I'd forgotten that I'd made my cock larger.

"Yeah, well, that's a side effect," I said, "But really it just helps things along – that's about all. He gave me a remote control so that I can adjust things and that's about it," I blustered, feeling decidedly hot and bothered.

"Really!" said mum, looking interested, "Let me see it."

"It's in my room."

"Well, go and get it then," she persisted, "and bring another beer and that chilled wine when you come back.

So I got up and sauntered to my room where I picked up the controller.

'No harm in letting mum see it,' I thought.

"Here it is, mum" I said, a few moments later and I gave it to her to look at. "Please don't press anything!" I poured some wine into her empty glass and popped the tab on my beer.

"So what do all the buttons do?" she asked – "and this D-pad – what's that for? To make your penis move left or right or point up or down?" She chuckled. "Bet you could have fun with this!"

"It's not for fun," I said, "its serious stuff to help me."

"Yeah!" said mum, "I'll believe that! So why are you so worried? What happens if I press the D-pad up then?" and she held it down.

"Mum – stop it!" I put my beer down quickly. "Give it back, please," but it was too late!

Instantly I could feel my cock growing, stretching across my lap and I could see mum watching with wide open eyes as my pants filled with the increasing length of my cock. And we could both see it was starting to twitch too, getting ready for action.

"Wow!" she said, sitting up quickly, "That looks good!"

"Muuuuum, let me have that thing back, please." I asked again, plaintively.

"No way José, this thing could be fun! What else can it do, I wonder," she said mischievously and with a sparkle in her eye as she pressed one of the buttons.

Suddenly I felt that buzz that only comes as an erection is being created – a full 9 inches of erection. A deep down tremor that seemed to start right underneath me and which rapidly spread upwards to my penis – to the very tip of it, causing my cock to stiffen considerably.

And suddenly I was sitting there next to my mum with a huge hard on that was stretching my shorts and that was impossible to conceal.

"Oh mum – what have you pressed? What have you done?" I moaned.

"Hmmm" said mum, with a smile on her face as she looked at me, "Looks like I've pressed the right button, that's for certain! So the D-pad makes you bigger and this one gives you an erection. So what happens if I hold this button down....?" And she did so.....

And you know without me telling you that it was the 'stimulation' button that she was holding.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, totally ignoring our usual family rules of no swearing, "You're making me cum!!"

And as I spoke, and as mum watched, we saw my cock thump against the material of my shorts and then pulse several times in quick succession.

"Oh fuckin' hell," I said in horror, "You're making me cum! I'm cumming! I can't stop it! Oh mum – help!"

I'd just emptied another large load, this time inside my pants, turning the front of my shorts into a sodden mess.

"Oh wow!" said mum, excitedly, "Did I do that?"

"Well, sort of, yeah, I reckon you did," I said, panting....."Mum, I've got change my shorts....I'll just go and...."

"Oh no you don't" said mum. "Drop 'em here – I'll clean them later."

I looked at her in horror.

"I mean it – drop 'em – now."

Oh fuck, this was way over the top. This was just too much. I was about to become naked right in front of my mum – and she wanted it to happen!

Giving in, I put my thumbs in the sides of my shorts and pushed them down to my knees. They fell the rest of the way to the patio floor. And there I was, bare, with a still fairly hard 9" cock sticking out before me, covered in the sticky, slimy, dripping, whitish, (tasty!) residue of my orgasm.....in front of my mother. I hardly knew where to look.....

But, to my amazement, mum wasn't at all fazed, in fact her eyes told a completely different story and I just knew that she'd been well impressed.

"Wow Mikey, that was good load! And that cock of yours has just got to be the hottest thing I've seen for years. And one of the biggest! Come here," she commanded.

I stepped out of my shorts and moved a few feet forward, until my cum-smeared cock was jutting out over my mother's thighs.

"Look at all this spunk!" she said, "What a waste!"

And with that she reached out, took me by the hips and pulled me to face her. Then she moved her hand and grasping my spunky, slippery cock, she pulled it towards her mouth.

"Mum!" I cried out in horror, "That's my cock and it's all messy!"

"All the better to enjoy!" she said as she opened her mouth wide and engulfed the top half of my penis. I could feel her tongue licking and cleaning the cum from my cock and she was making me totally horny again!

I thought I'd gone to heaven! Yesterday I couldn't come properly – today I'd had a brilliant time at the hospital finding out how to come – and now here was my mother, basically sucking me off. Because that's what was happening...... My cock was still in a 'sensitive' mode and her tongue and mouth were giving me sensations that I couldn't control....

"Mum, don't do that," I said plaintively but my body was letting me down and my hips were thrusting my cock into her mouth.

"Why not – you're loving it," she said as she continued her licking and sucking.

"Cos you'll make me cum again" I said in panic.

"Oh yes – come on then, please!" she said....."Let me have some more!"

I didn't really have much option! The computer enhancement and my mother's mouth and tongue were more than enough to set me off again.

"Oh yeah mum, you're making me cum!"

She released my cock only long enough to say "Yes please! In my mouth!" and then plunged my cock back deep into her waiting mouth.

I felt it coming – from my balls upwards, I could feel how the computer was helping me to have a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Mum, oh mum – it's coming! I'm gonna cum! Right into your mouth! Any moment now.....oooooh, here it cums!"

My cock spat – not just a little jet, but a full-blown blast of cum right into my mum's mouth, rapidly followed by another blast and several more lesser pulses of cum.

"Oh help!" I was panting, "Oh fuck! Oh God! Oh wow! Oh shit!"

But slowly I calmed down and found that my mum had collected and swallowed all the cum from my cock and was now sitting beside me with a happy smile on her face, while she licked her lips. No, not all. One little rivulet of cum was now sliding down into the valley between mum's glistening breasts. I watched it disappear and a small damp patch formed in the material of her bikini.

"That was a goodie!" she said, smiling broadly at me. "Best load I've ever taken, I reckon!"

"Yeah, but mum, you're not supposed to......" I said.

"So what! You may be my son but you've got the best cock that I know of and it's just given me the biggest mouthful of spunk I could ever want. So, thank you, darling boy. But perhaps I'd better not call you a boy any more!"

I'd collapsed back onto my lounger, this time naked. Mum was looking at me – eyeing me up and down; I could feel her gaze boring into me.

"Do you know, you're damn good looking! Haven't really had a chance to have a good look at you for ages," she said, "Working at that health club has done you a power of good."

"Cheers, mum" I said weakly, "I try."

"Who are you trying to impress then?" she asked, with a mischievous gleam in her eye.

"Oh mum, no-one. I fancy some of the girls there but I haven't dared to chat them up, but now that I've had my transplant and now that things work properly, I might give it a go. But quite honestly, all the girls at the club are a bit young for my liking – I prefer the idea of an older girlfriend. I don't want to spend all our time talking about the latest pop star or discussing our Facebook friends or something dumb like that. I want to find someone who can make intelligent conversation – and I guess I want someone who knows all about sex and who can teach me too."

"Wow – that's a long speech, coming from you!" said mum. So basically you want someone like me?"

"Eh? You what?" I stuttered, spitting out a mouthful of beer.

"Well, wouldn't I fit the bill? Haven't I got what you want?"

"Yeah, but you're my......" was as far as I got before I noticed that she'd picked up my remote control again. "Oh mum, leave it....," but she didn't!

Still looking at the control and absent-mindedly running her fingers over the touch buttons, she said, "Mikey – I love sex. Your dad does too but he's working away far too often and I get frustrated. I've got some toys but there's nothing to beat the real thing, but I don't want to go out and find another man – that wouldn't be right. But you – you're family, so that's not really cheating and you need to learn a whole lot about sex before you go out and make a fool of yourself with that wonderful cock. So how about letting me teach you?"

This was a watershed moment then. My mum was as good as offering herself to me as a teacher – and you don't teach much sex on a blackboard! Well, not the kind I wanted! But she was still my mum and you don't fuck your own mother......

I lay back contemplating what she'd said and for a moment my mind wasn't on sex.

But mum's mind was and she was pressing buttons – mine!

The first I knew that she was busy with the buttons was that my cock was becoming erect once again. And it was getting longer and longer. And it was twitching and starting to quiver with excitement. And she was watching, with wide open eyes and a huge smile!

And then I realised that I was a totally full-blooded male, naked and now with a 9" erection and that I was reclining next to the most desirable woman on earth.

I stood up, my hard cock pointing straight at my mum. I knew exactly what I wanted to say.

"You're right, mum. You'd be just perfect for me. So let's get it on! But there's one thing wrong – I'm naked – you're clothed.....so it's your turn to drop 'em! Please...." I added.

"Really?" she said, "You want me to undress in front of you? No! How about YOU undress ME – that'll be your first lesson."

She stood up beside me and now looking at my mum through different glasses I was able to appreciate her bountiful charms. She had a full head of wavy, slightly auburn hair. Her face was beautifully heart-shaped – her lips were full and shiny – her eyes were dark and sparkling. At 5' 6", she's about 8" shorter than me but she's got a much more interesting figure! A large (for her size) bust, a dainty waist and nicely motherly hips....child-bearing hips, I gather. She had long slim legs and painted toe nails.

"Come on, undress me, then – no-one can see us out here," she said.

I was only hesitating because I hardly knew how to do something as simple as to undo a bra.

"Come here," she said, understanding my hesitation and wrapping my arms around her, "feel here – the clasp just twists and 'voila!' it's undone!"

She reached forward and scooped her bikini top off her tits, leaving her top half uncovered.

I nearly growled – they were fantastic. She was big enough up there to be plentiful and yet small enough that her breasts only sagged marginally. Her nipples stood up proud and rubbery – a full half inch out or more from her lusciously rounded and filled breasts. The tissue around her nipples was a deeper brown than her tanned breasts and it was lusciously crinkled. They looked so suckable!

"Give me your hands," she said and I limply complied.

"Put them here" she said, wrapping my hands around her tits, "and massage them."

Oh my God – this was wonderful! I'd never in my life seen a pair of breasts in the flesh and I'd never thought that I might be able to hold them! I kneaded her wonderfully erotic breasts and my hands automatically wandered round to her nipples which I began to squeeze and palpate. I heard mum take a deep breath as I did so.

"Oh yes, do that, that's lovely!" She said quietly.

For a while that's what I did, just massage, caress and enjoy feeling her generous and superbly formed breasts and nipples....until she reminded me about the rest of her.

"Darling, that's lovely, but don't you want to know what's down here?" she said.

At this point I remembered that I had a massive erection and that it needed somewhere to go. Already it was leaking precum – I could feel it dripping and my body was telling me that a mere wank or a blow job wasn't going to be enough.

"Help me get my shorts off," said mum as she undid her clasp and zip. I bent down and putting my hands on her hips, I started to push downwards. Her shorts and panties slithered towards the ground, only being delayed as her panties were somewhat stuck between her legs. And suddenly there was my mum, as naked as I was, standing right before me! Another first – my first ever real live naked woman! She'd shaved most of her pubes, leaving just a small triangle of trimmed fur directly above her cleft. Her clitoris stood out as if demanding attention. Her outer lips were pouted and moist; you could tell that without touching and there was this gentle smell of something awesome – something totally erotic and horny and desirable.

"Oh mum – you're beautiful – you look fantastic!" I said in awe.

"Am I the first woman you've seen naked?" she asked, pirouetting and posturing.

"In real life – yes, mum. I've seen naked people on the internet but that's not the same, but you, you're a REAL woman! You look way better than anything I've ever seen!"

"I should hope so!" said mum, laughing.

Then my mum reached down with one hand and encircled my cock. She rubbed my foreskin up and down a few times, eliciting a sudden gasp from me. "Right," said mum, "Time for a bit of action. Your dad's been away for over a week now and I need a good man. Are you going to help me, darling?"

Was I going to help her! What a silly question! Even without my computer enhancement I reckon I'd have had to jump her! My cock throbbed as I devoured her body – quite honestly I just didn't know where to start!

"Come here," said my mum quietly, as she lay back down on her lounger.

"I know this is all so new to you that you're a stranger to sex, so let's get you to the main event first. Then at least I'll be happier and you'll be less stressed!"

She spread her legs until her feet were on the floor on either side of her lounger. Her pussy was now split wide open! Her lips had parted to reveal an inner rosy pair of lips that were bathed in liquid and which seemed to point the way to her portal.

"Come down here on top of me," she said.

I climbed onto her lounger with my knees between her legs and slowly lowered myself towards her body. I've no idea which bits of us touched first but I do know that as we touched, an electric shock flashed through my body, from head to toe.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted in ecstasy.

"Shhhhh!" said mum, "come on, come closer....."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers