My Bionic Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered myself further (and I now knew that it was her tits touching my chest that had set me off) and I felt my cock graze through her little forest.

"Oh darling, I can feel you," she said. "I want you inside me – now!"

With my obviously enhanced macho attitude, I should have screwed her immediately and hard, but I just didn't know what to do. I pushed downwards and my cock skittered around near her hole.

"Oh mum – help me," I said plaintively.

I felt her hand grasp my cock and pull it down and suddenly I felt the tip enter a new world – one of hot slippery flesh that gave way before my thrusts and yet was resilient. I felt the heat of my mother's pussy – no, it was her cunt now – and I could feel the lubrication that we were both producing, laving the head of my cock as I started to find my way into her vagina.

"That's it," she said, "just there."

And I pushed – and felt my cock slither and slither deeper and deeper inside her. The flesh of our stomachs met and adhered lightly together as I bottomed out and revelled in the feeling of being completely embedded inside a woman for the first time.

I'd done it! I was fucking a girl! No – even more exciting, I was fucking my own mother! And it was the best feeling in the world.

My computer-enabled cock was sliding between walls of liquid silk, deeper and deeper into her body. If my experiences with Paul had been good, this was pure bliss!

"Oh my God – you're right inside me," said my mum from beneath me. "Now come on and fuck me!"

Not really knowing what to do, I started to push my cock in then pull it out about half way each time, somewhat mechanically and stilted. But then I found that my body seemed to realise exactly what it should do and I found myself starting to move faster and vary my strokes. Soon I was really pumping my cock in and out and mum was starting to pant and I could feel her body responding by thrusting back against me.

We were both beginning to sweat but we were starting to act as one – we were coupling with an every increasing determination to come.

I could feel mum's breaths, shallow and fast – matching mine, I think, as I continued to piston my cock into her welcoming cunt and we were both grunting as our bodies collided.

"No finesse" I heard her say, "but plenty of power!"

We fucked on for several more minutes; our vigour holding out despite the strenuous exercise. Our groins were splashed with lubricants, my cock was on fire and mum's cunt was on the boil. "Time to cum, darling!" said mum, "Let's let it go!"

And suddenly I felt her cunt start to clutch my pile-driving cock and then begin to pulse – squeezing me – as if she was trying to suck my sperm from my body. And she was succeeding – I could feel my orgasm approaching....

I'd had no idea or thoughts about contraception – in my eagerness to have sex I hadn't even thought to mention the subject and now I just kept on driving my cock into her wonderful hole, driving it ever deeper into her body as if in an effort to penetrate her completely. It felt so good to be having sex – the thought that I was screwing my mum had long since left my mind.

Soon I could feel things happening. My inner workings were convulsing – my one ball was working hard to provide me with a good eruption and my cock was starting to twitch with its need to unload.

"Gonna cum soon," I panted as I continued to thrust my cock into this gorgeous woman – "Won't be long!"

"Good" she said, "I'm ready – cum with me!"

Her already tight cunt gripped me harder – "cum darling, cum!" she said.

And I did!

"Here it comes," I said, "Oh yeahhhh! Uuuugh! Uuuugh! Oh my God! I'm cumming!" And I could feel the jets of my sperm firing from my cock into her vagina – probably into her cervix – into her womb. Pulse after pulse, I fired. I'd cum far too many times today already, but this felt as if it was the biggest load of all.

"Oh darling – I'm with you – I'm cumming too! Ah – ah! Ooooh! Oh – you wonderful man! Oh, you're so good! Oh, you're so big and so deep! Oh I love you!"

Slowly we came back to earth. Mum and son, united. Gently I pulled my cock out of her. I got up and crashed down into my lounger, panting loudly. Looking across at mum I could see her cunt lips spread apart, with a coating of my white cream liberally applied, inside and out, so much so that a small stream of it was oozing from her. She looked so completely fucked! She had a sheen of sweat all over her (as indeed did I) but more importantly she looked totally happy, totally at rest, totally relaxed.

"Oh mum," I groaned, "did we really do that?"

"Yeah – it was real. We've just fucked. We've just committed incest. We've just had a great time. You're not complaining, are you?"

"Not me," I said, "Oh mum, you're the best!"

"It's not me – it's you....you did all the hard work. You fucked me!"

"Oh mum," I suddenly thought, "I came inside you. Could you get pregnant?"

"Shush darling! That's not for you to worry about," said mum.

"Yeah, but could you?" I persisted.

"Well, yes I could," said mum, "but fucking you was too good to miss out on. We'll cross that bridge whenever we come to it....."

"Can we do it again?" I found myself asking.

"Oh darling son, as often as possible!" mum said.

Mmmmm – good! I loved that!

But one final thought passed my mind.

"Mum – could you press the bottom button on the right – yep, that one. That's the default button; brings me back to normal." And as she did so I felt my cock shrink slightly and I felt my desire to fuck relax somewhat. At last I could turn off for a while!

I'd had enough for today!

That night I slept and slept. I dreamed vivid dreams – tangled memories of fucking and sucking. There were a few things that stood out in my memory in the morning – the video clip of my cock firing sperm endlessly – my mother's boobs bouncing as we fucked and Paul's cock as it loomed large before my face. They were all exciting images and memories. The fragrances of sex also lingered in my mind; overheated organs and that erection-inducing perfume of a hot woman's vagina.

So it was hardly surprising that I woke with a throbbing hard-on. Mind you, that may have just been a piss hard-on, but once I'd got up and had a pee, my erection returned with little delay and demanded that I do something about it.

The house was all quiet. Dad was still away on business and mum must have gone out – perfect, I thought. Freedom to have a nice leisurely wank.....

I pushed off my night shorts and lay back on my bed. At least I'd got room to spread out – I had a queen sized bed, having decided that a single bed was just too small for a growing boy. As I cast my mind back to the events of yesterday, I grasped my cock and started to run my fist slowly up and down my shaft. The erotic images returned to my mind and I quickly became absorbed into the memories and soon a little trickle of precum emerged from my pee hole and I smeared it over my knob. The action of doing so stimulated my cock more and another, larger trickle of precum formed. I let it run down my shaft before gathering it and spreading it around. More appeared and soon my cock was slippery from top to bottom and my hand began to slap the loose flesh of my foreskin as I jerked my hand up and down, up and down.

Somewhere around now I suddenly remembered my remote control. I don't know what brought it to mind but hey, what's it for if I don't use it?

I stopped the action and picked up the control which I'd laid safely at my bedside.

'Now, what'll I try today?' I mused to myself.... 'Let's start with the D-pad.....how about left and right – thinner and thicker? Ok – here goes.' I pressed the left control and immediately felt a squeezing feeling right from behind my balls – and my cock started to visibly contract in thickness.

"You're joking!" I said to myself, "I don't want to be called pencil dick!" I pressed the default button and my cock reinflated back to its normal width.

"Phew – don't want to get stuck like that!" I said out loud, to no-one. 'Let's try wider' and I did. Once again the feelings started at the very root of my cock and seemed to spread to the tip but this time the result was much better as my cock seemed to pump itself up and expand. I put my hand round it and found that I couldn't close my fingers round my newly enlarged penis. I held it and admired it – then I realised that I hadn't added any length to it yet. Wow – this I had to see – my cock massively enlarged in all directions!

I pressed the up control and watched with undisguised delight as my cock grew and grew to its full nine and half inches – might even have been a bit more because of the extra width as well.

"Fuckin' hell – what a cock!" I enthused. Horny beyond belief, I grasped my shaft with both hands and started wanking again. It was totally absorbing to have such a huge instrument to play with but wasn't so easy to wank with both hands, so I reverted to using one hand and picked up my controller with the other.

'I bet after yesterday that I haven't got much spunk left' I thought, 'let's pump it up a bit.'

I pressed the 'more sperm' button, but nothing happened.

"Must mention that it doesn't work to Paul" I said, "Never mind."

I let my daydreams take me back to the erotic events of yesterday and soon I was in full wanking mode and building up a good load of hot feelings. Gradually I began to feel those quivers and shakes and uncontrolled thrusts that herald an oncoming orgasm and I 'cleared the deck' for my spunk to be shot onto my chest and stomach. I kept up the pace, wanting to get to my orgasm quickly and then it was there!

For a few moments I couldn't pull in any breath; my body had gone rigid; my hand was still; my cock was recoiling – then it came! Aaaaahh – relief! As if I'd shaken a champagne bottle, my sperm blasted out and with each ejaculation came a grunt – Uuuugh! Uuuugh! Uuuugh! Oh my God! My sperm did indeed blast out. The first spurt was mainly liquid and shot clean over my head to hit the wall behind the bed. I pointed my cock lower. The second blast was big, thick and creamy. It hit the rise of my chest and ricocheted straight at my face. Most of it was in my right eye but I could feel it strung out down my cheek too and from what I could see from my left eye, there was also a substantial splash on my chest. I missed aiming the next volley which splattered up the pillow but I guided my cock back in line with my body as my eruptions continued. Finally I'd counted a round dozen squirts and more was still oozing from my penis as I squeezed it.

I lay there panting heavily and wiped the spunk from my eye. It stung a bit but was ok and now, as I was about to wipe my finger clean on the sheet, I changed my mind. Instead, I popped it into my mouth, swiped the spunk up with my tongue, swirled it around and then swallowed it. So my memory hadn't deceived me – it did taste delicious! I found the biggest puddle of sperm on my stomach and collected it too – yummy!

I was about to gather the spunk from my cheek when I sensed some movement in the room and I turned my head towards the door. And there stood my mum. She was in a light summery dress – so light that I could see the outline of her body through it. One of her hands was holding and massaging a breast while she was sliding a finger of the other hand in and out of her mouth.....

"Oh shit!" I cried, "Oh mum! Oh I'm sorry! I thought you were out!"

"Don't panic darling!" she said quickly advancing towards me. "We all masturbate and there's no harm in it, in fact it's really good for you. Let's all the tension out, I reckon."

She sat down on the side of the bed.

"That looked like really good fun," she said. "What a heck of a load – where did all that come from? And look at your cock – it's massive! It's bigger than it was yesterday!"

She put her hand round my shaft – it was still stiff and hugely erect.

"You must have used the up control, didn't you? And the 'right' control...?"

I nodded. "And I pressed the 'more sperm' button too and nothing happened at the time, but it certainly happened when I came, mum."

"I can see that – and you've still got that big wad on your cheek. Do you want it, or can I have it?"

"You can if you like, mum," I said, "But I've decided that I like the taste and feeling of my sperm in my mouth too, so I'm going to have what's left on my chest."

So saying, I swiped through the remaining puddles and, gathering up all the sperm, I put it all on my tongue before making a show of swallowing it.

I thought that mum would use her finger to remove the sperm on my cheek but instead she moved in close and swept it up with her tongue. Then, instead of swallowing it, she moved down a little and brought her lips to mine. We started to kiss and I soon realised that she was trying to get her tongue into my mouth, so I let her. Very soon we had intertwining tongues and wet lips and we were panting and our hands were wandering and it was lovely.

My cock was again as hard as before and had started to drip precum already. My wandering hands told me that mum wasn't wearing a bra today and it wasn't long before I found the zip at her back, which I slid down. Mum stood up, shrugged her shoulders and her dress fell to the floor, leaving her in just a skimpy pair of light blue knickers. Soon they were gone too and mum climbed onto the bed and lay down beside me.

"Make love to me Mikey" she said. "Not like yesterday – we fucked then – now there's more time and it's more comfy here and I want you to love me properly."

She took hold of my fuck stick. "Can you keep it like this?" she asked. "Big and long and thick? And can you make lots more lovely cum, please?"

"I'll do my best mum, although I'd better give the 'more sperm' button another press. And as for keeping my cock at full size, the answer is that I was told not to overdo it – the man said I've got about two hours use before I should revert to the default setting. So we've still got about an hour and a half – will that be long enough?"

"Huh!" said um, "You reckon you'll be able to fuck me for all that time? You'll be worn out in half an hour!"

"You bet?" I asked, "Let's not waste any more time!"

We rolled together and started kissing again and although I was a complete novice, mum was a real expert and she led me gloriously through some really sexy smooching and lip-locking. Our hands were wandering again but now I could reach the whole of her body and I was able to smooth my hand all over her lovely curves; the roundness of her hips and buttocks; the sleekness of her legs; the hollow of her back and the cleft of her arse. I found that in certain places my touch made her squirm and thrust her body against me, which felt oh so sexy.

Mum's hands were busy too, feeling my chest, my buttocks, my face and, most of all, my penis. She obviously found my new enhanced size and she loved it. I felt her hand testing the length and thickness and even the weight. She felt my balls – which reminded her, and she broke off briefly to press the 'more sperm' button on the remote control, before returning to her lovemaking.

"Put your hand down here," said mum as she directed my hand to her pussy. "Let me show you what to do." She rolled onto her back so I could see what to do and she pulled her lips apart. They were covered in a dew of slippery fluid.

"Play with this – it's my clitoris," she said, "Just rub around it – be gentle, that's how I like it."

With the slippery juices on my fingers it was easy to slide them up, down and around her clitoris, bringing forth little cries and moans from mum from time to time. I moved a bit faster and was rewarded with hip thrusts and more moans. And in the middle of all this, my fingers slipped inside her hole too.

"Oh yes – do that too!" mum cried, "Make me cum!"

Soon I found that I could probe two fingers inside her and keep her clitoris stimulated with my thumb at the same time and it was all I could do to keep my hand in place as she bucked, rolled and thrust beneath my hand.

"That's it – I'm cumming!" she said, "Keep going – I'll tell you when to stop! Bit harder – oh yes – like that.....oh, oh, ooooh YES! I'm cumming – I'm cumming! Oh darling....!"

"Oh, lovely! Oh, that was good. Thank you darling; and you can stop now."

I slowed my actions and then just rested my hand on her pussy. It was now soaking wet – even her thighs were wet. The pungent, glorious smell of hot steaming pussy filled the room. My cock throbbed....

"Come here lover," she said and we rolled together, her leg lifting onto my hip, pulling our genitals into close contact.

"Can you put him in?" she asked.

I reached down and adjusted my pelvis and cock until it was lined up with where I thought her hole was and then rubbed my knob around in her slippery juices. Soon I felt myself sliding into her although it was a really tight fit and even with her juices, mum was struggling to accommodate me.

"Hang on a mo, darling," she said as she reached over me to get the remote control. "How do you get it to get thinner?"

"Left on the D-pad," I said and soon I felt my cock tighten and start to reduce in width – and suddenly I was able to slide right inside mum with no trouble at all.

"Oh, that's better," she said, "Let's leave him like that for a bit and then wind things up later, ok?"

"Yeah, fine mum, whatever you like," I said as I eagerly began to thrust my cock into my mum's grasping vagina again.

"Whoa!" said mum, "Slow down – I want us to make this last....."

The trouble was that this was only my second ever fuck and like all teenagers, all I wanted to do was to dump a load as quickly as possible....but mum had other ideas.

"Mikey, you're going to make me come before anything else, so try to forget about yourself. Think about me – we can look after you later. I know that sounds selfish, but it takes a while for me to come – you youngsters can come in moments, so give me some pleasure first. It's good practice for when you get a girlfriend too. And holding you off keeps your cock hard!"

I nodded my agreement – perhaps making things last would be good....

"So let me tell you what I like having done and we can take it from there. Firstly, I want you to love me – all of me! So come on, use your hands, lips and tongue as well as your lovely cock."

Made sense to me – I just needed to know where to start. Mum led me by matching lips and we kissed deeply and lovingly for a while, until we were both panting. Then she disengaged; rolled up on top of me and moved down the bed where she began kissing my nipples. My cock had been dislodged from her pussy and now it was ensnared between her hanging tits.

But I never realised that my nipples were so sensitive – perhaps it was just because it was mum who was nibbling and sucking them – but whatever, I found myself squirming and panting as she aroused my body. And while she was attacking my nipples she was also rubbing her breasts against my sticky cock. Every so often I could feel one of her nipples rub my crown, leaving me worried that I'd have an orgasm. But mum seemed to be able to sense my arousal and kept easing off, just in time.

Before I completely lost it, mum moved again – sliding further down the bed.....until I felt her lips kissing my exposed knob! Lovingly she licked and kissed my penis making it jump time after time. I could feel precum oozing copiously – and mum had found it too and she was licking it up. And then I felt her lips surround my knob and suddenly she opened her mouth and took my cock inside. It was heavenly – I could feel everything tightening up as my orgasm approached. She bobbed her head up and down a few times and then took her head away – the bitch!

"Oh mum – I was gonna come! I know I was! Why did you stop? Please do it some more!"