My Bionic Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mikey, I told you I'd come first – and that's what will happen....so now it's your turn to kiss my body."

She moved off me and, climbing up the bed again, she lay down on her back beside me.

"Come on – climb on top and kiss my breasts," she said, pulling me into place.

I lay down her body and I so wanted to drive my cock back into her welcoming vagina, but I resisted and moved further down until her breasts were at face level. They were somewhat flattened out and I pushed each one up as I gently squeezed and caressed them. They felt so evocative of distant pleasures somehow and I knew I just had to take her nipples into my mouth. I moved to her right breast and centred my mouth and just sort of absorbed her nipple.

Oh yeah! I just knew I'd been taken back almost 18 years – I just knew that I must have suckled from these same breasts when I was a baby, it felt so comfortable and her warmth made her feel so – well, motherly.

I looked up at her – she was watching me make love to her breasts.

"Yes darling," she said, "I know just what you're thinking and the answer's yes – until you just gone three years old. Glad you've come back!"

"Oh, I'm glad too, mum," I mumbled through a mouthful of tit, "Aren't your nipples firm and rubbery."

"They had to be – the way you chewed on them!" she said with a chuckle, "Do it again! I don't mind."

So I did, I gently bit each one – then massaged and kissed them better and for a while that was my whole world.

"Hey you," said mum pushing my lips away from her abused nipples, "Don't forget the rest of me!"

I pulled myself away and moved to her tummy button, where I stuck the point of my tongue inside and twisted it about. With my hands I massaged her belly and thighs.....while she sighed and moaned and occasionally shook beneath me.

"Kiss me down there then" said mum, simply.

"Wha....how? Where?" I blustered, never having gone down on a woman before.

"Do the same as you did with your fingers, but now do it with your tongue," she ordered, "then I can come and then you can fuck me until you come."

With an enticement like that, who could refuse and despite my concerns about her juices on my face and her pubes and where to go, I just had to comply. Then I thought it over - 'Fuck it,' I thought, 'if I can suck a cock and get cum all over my face, this'll be easy!'

With that, I moved further down the bed until my chin was resting on her landing strip and I looked back up mum's body. And what an incredible view.....her slightly rounded belly that silkily led to the valley between her nipple-peaked tits – and to her smiling face as she looked down at me.

"Come on darling – it won't bite!" she said, smiling and winking at me.

It was tickly as I rubbed my chin in her fur, while I got used to the incredible scent of her pussy and got used to the idea that I was about stick my tongue in there!

Then I plucked up courage and lowered my chin until my nose was adjacent to her clitoris. I inhaled deeply and I became a total convert – a pussy slut! The scent was overpowering and so heady. Stronger than any flower, more erotic than any bottled perfume, smoother on the nose than any alcohol, it was an infusion of so many things. A blend of female sensuality, womanly eroticism, motherly love and out and out SEX!

I dipped my tongue between her soaked lips and savoured the taste – nectar!

And obviously I wasn't the only one who liked it – mum jumped as my tongue touched her and groaned deeply.

"Ooooooh! Yes baby – yeeeeessss, please! More!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

I lashed out again and again until my mouth was wetted with her secretions and her vagina was wetted with my saliva. I ran the tip of my tongue around her clitoris, making her writhe and squirm – I swiped the whole of my tongue up and down her gash – loitering at her hole to push my tongue inside. I returned to her clitoris and sucked it into my mouth, for all the world as if it were a tiny penis or a slippery wet nipple.

"Oh lover – that's it! You're doing it right, darling! You're doing it so well! Keep going, you're gonna make me come soon. Sooooon! Oh yeeees! Oh, keep going – don't you dare stop.....I'm cummmming!! I'm cummmming!" Mum was rolling around, bumping and grinding her hips at me – thrusting her cunt at my mouth – grasping handfuls of my hair and pushing me hard into her flesh. A small fountain of fluids squirted from somewhere down there and bathed my face as she cried out in her ecstasy. (I knew instantly that it wasn't piss, it didn't smell like it). We were both sweating profusely and my unsatisfied cock was harder than I'd ever felt it before.

But all good things must come to an end and mum pushed me away.

"Enough darling – enough Mikey! Don't make me sore. Oh, that was brilliant! I've been wanting you to do that – all day yesterday I wanted it – and today you've made me the happiest woman alive! Come back here now," she said and I crawled back up the bed, my cock bumping over her thigh and coming to rest alongside her sopping slit.

"Let me kiss you," she said.

"But I'm all wet – you've made me all wet!" I cried in alarm but she pulled me to her and plastered her lips to mine. We tongue-duelled for a while then she moved and started licking my face – all over! Weird, but erotic, to say the least!

"Alright darling, come and get your prize," she said, "Put him in me again. It's your turn now!"

Simply by wiggling my hips around I was able to align my cock and her vagina and things were so wet and slippery down there that I slid inside like a hot poker into butter. I reached the bottom in moments, then held still as I enjoyed the feeling of being inside my mum again. She splayed her legs out on either side of me and I sank deeper into her. Then I started to move in and out and I tried to vary the angle of approach to gain more friction and feeling – not that it didn't feel perfect anyway. But I was getting more considerate of mum's feelings now and I realised that I wanted her to have a good time too – I wanted her to come again.

We thrust and parried – interwove our tongues, sex organs and limbs – grunted, groaned and cried out. We sweated and strained and all around us the air became thick with our love scents.

Mum was getting tense, I could feel it happening....she was going to come again!

And then she did – her cunt clenched tight around my driving cock almost enough to make me come – but she got there first!

"Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!" she cried out, letting all her breath go at once. She gasped more breath into her lungs while her lower body jerked and heaved and her cunt twitched and grasped at my cock. Her body was going wild – almost uncontrolled. Another spray of juices erupted from her and soaked our nether regions.

"Oh God! I'm cumming again – oh it's wonderful! Oh that's brilliant! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yesssssss! Ooooooohhhhh!" she panted, then suddenly she slumped, limp and twitching.

"What's wrong mum?" I cried out in panic and I tried to sit up.

Mum's eyes fluttered open and she gasped.

"Wow!" she said between pants, "Did I pass out? Must have, for a mo."

"You ok mum? I was worried," I said, stroking her face.

"No – I'm fine. That was just SO good. Haven't come like that for ages. Oh sweetheart – you are a darling....and you haven't come yet either....."

We rolled sideways, still connected and mum slung her leg back over my hip.

"Alright lover – let it go this time!"

I started to move inside her again, but she was so wet that the friction was much reduced. 'Ah – the remote!' I thought. I reached the bedside table and scrabbled around until I found it. One quick look at it and I pressed the 'thicker' button on the D-pad and immediately felt its effects. Mum did too as my penis filled her hole that much more completely.

"Wowee!" she called out, laughing happily, "this is going to be a good ride!" Then she grabbed the remote from me.

"I'm going to make you more sensitive," she said, "I've come several times so I don't mind if you come more quickly. And now I'm riding this telegraph pole, I'd like to make it quick so that I don't get too stretched or sore."

"Ok mum," I said, "Go for it – but don't make me too sensitive – just one or two quick presses will do...."

She did so and I felt my knob reacting; every nerve ending was alight and firing messages to my sperm producer. I started moving inside her again, realising that I now filled her cunt completely and that every move stretched her almost to the limit. But she was enjoying it if her reactions were anything to go by and every time I pulled out of her and then plunged my rod back in her she let out a groan of desire, a sigh of fulfilment or a cry of happiness. We moved together faster and faster.

But I was having to take things easy – the sensitivity of my cock was climbing rapidly now and I just knew that a massive orgasm wasn't far away.

"Are you ready for me to come, mum?" asked as I continued to piston in and out of her clinging, sucking, greedy hole. "It won't be long – I'm nearly there."

"Yes darling – come when you're ready – let me come with you," she breathed between her other cries.

Things were building rapidly now – I thrust one more time as deeply as I could and held my cock there, hard up against her cervix. I felt the walls of her vagina squeezing my cock, rhythmically pulsing as if she was trying to make me orgasm. And it was working – I'd reached the tipping point – there was no going back now!

"Here it comes, mum, here it comes! I'm going to fill you with my sperm – I'm going to fill your womb with my cum!" I started to make short quick thrusts as my body began to lose control.

"It's coming, mum.....aaaaah – yes, here it comes! I'm filling you!" I cried as my body went rigid and my cock thrust deeply into my mother's cunt.

"Oh yeah – oh yeeeaaah – oh YEEAAHHHH!" I yelled as I felt my cock flood her cunt with its pent-up load of cum.

"Come on – give it to me – give it to me" mum cried and her cunt sucked at my cock for all the world as if it were her mouth....."I'm coming too – I'm with you!"

And then "Ah! Ah! Aaaagh – uuuuuhhh!" she exclaimed, "Oh yessss – oh that's lovely – oh yessss – oh again! And again! I can't stop.....!"

"I'm still coming too!" I said, "We're flooding – swimming! I've filled you right up! Oh my God – this is the best."

While hot sperm was hosing out of me – I could feel spurt after spurt being ejected like red hot lava – it almost hurt each time another fountain of cum erupted.

I was out of words – all I could do was pant, groan and cum!

I felt my sperm and mum's liquids – our love fluids – overflowing around the base of my cock and I could hardly move my cock but I did manage some feeble thrusts as the pressure died down.

And gradually we both stopped twitching and thrusting and then we just lay there – me on top of mum, with my cock still deeply embedded in her now swampy cunt.

We kissed and our eyes met. We were one.

"Thank you darling," we both said in unison – and we laughed.

"You've never called me darling before, Mikey," said mum quietly.

"Oh mum, after that, you're my darling all over! No one could be better than you – I couldn't love anyone more than you. So you're definitely my darling – my lover, please."

"Mikey, much as I love you, I'm still married and I still love your dad and as soon as he gets home I'm going to screw him into the mattress!" She laughed too – with happiness.

"But I can still love two men, so don't think it'll be the end when dad comes home, but we'll have to fit things in as we can and I can't let him down. Fortunately for you, he's a busy man, so there'll be times when I'll need you."

I looked somewhat crestfallen.

"Don't worry sweetheart," she said, with a chuckle, "I'll find ways to keep you happy! But now, we'd better clean up, don't you think?"

Coming to my senses, I realise that the bed was simply soaked; the room reeked of hot sex and we both were in urgent need of a shower.

"Agreed," I said, "and thank you so much for everything, mum. You're the best mother and lover I could ever want – and this transplant was definitely the very best thing that could have happened to me!"

"Don't use mother and lover in the same sentence!" said mum laughing as she stood up, "that's not right!"

I nodded and said nothing – I was too happy for words, I think.

I looked at mum. She was just glowing with contentment – you could see it – and from her belly to her knees she was soaked. A trickle of white sperm was running down her thigh – what a waste – so I moved in to lick it up.

"Don't start that," said mum "or before we know it we'll be back on the bed!"

So I stopped and let my sperm continue on its way. Anyway, I was too bushed really – a shower was about as much as I could enjoy now.

Then I remembered my controller. "Damn" I said, "Haven't reset it....."

I picked up the remote and pressed the default button. I almost wished I hadn't – as my cock shrank back to its proper size and length. Damn – I liked having a huge cock!

"That's better," said mum, "you look more normal now. Much as a salami between your legs is useful, it looked out of place on your slim body. Anyway, we know how to restore things, don't we?!"

She laughed. "Come on – let's have a shower – and no more sex!"

"Ohhhhww", I groaned, "that's not fair."

"Oh yes it is – I'll be sore and you'll get fed up with me," she said as she stripped the sheets off the bed.

"I'll never get fed up with you, mum, you're too hot!" I said as I helped her.

We bundled the damp and stinking bedclothes into a heap and headed for the shower.

"Are you coming with me?" said mum, winking at me.

"What do you think?" I said, as I entered the shower room, my newly hardened cock leading the way.

"I said no," said mum, "now behave."

And believe it or not, I did. We washed each other from head to foot, front and back. Mum's cunt continued to dribble sperm from it and she had to put a sanitary towel on. And my erection refused to go away but mum suggested that I go and have a wank – and she was probably wise.

Too much of a good thing wasn't good, if you see what I mean. And anyway, I wasn't exactly supposed to be having ANY sex with my mother.

But I knew that, incest or not, we'd be back in bed somewhere, some time, screwing hard.

What a life I was having!