My Bionic Cock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"Would you like me to kiss you down there?" I offered, willingly.

"No darling – just come on up and fuck me – hard! Give me your cock now."

I moved over her until our lips met. We kissed and kissed. Actually, kissing by definition seems to mean pressing one's lips to another person's lips – but that wasn't what we did! Oh yes – our lips did meet – so did our tongues and they did the work! We slopped around, our combined saliva making everything excitingly daring – we shared everything; all the emotions and feelings and erotic endings and I knew that she was totally mine. For today, at least!

While we were smooching, my cock was finding his place and it didn't take much effort to be able to locate her hole and to sink into it. Smooth and hot, tight yet giving, hard yet soft and as deep as I wanted it to be. And as I slid completely into her, I realised that this was where I wanted to be for ever!

Mum was beneath me. "Oh yeeeesss – that's what I wanted! Oh darling, that's good! Ooooooh yes, oooooh yes, oooooh yes" she moaned as my cock repeatedly sliced deep into her lovely cunt.

Mum was really enjoying this fuck already, I could tell.

"Come on, fuck me hard. Give me all you've got! Don't stop!" she was saying as I continued to plough my cock and out of her hole.

Together we fucked, hard and yet slowly. Mum's welcoming cunt was gripping my cock as I ploughed into and out of her. And it seemed that the harder I pushed, the harder she pushed back – every thrust was answered by her pelvis thrusting back at me.

Then I felt her starting to grip my cock harder – she was coming soon – I just knew it!

We continued to fuck – our hips smashing together harder and harder as our genitals melded. Sexual juices were being splashed around everywhere. Emotions were being raised to fever pitch. And then our organs just let loose!

"Oh mum – I'm coming! I'm coming. I'm gonna fill you!" I cried, still thrusting wildly.

"Good darling good," said mum, "I'll come when you do – I'm all ready!"

My orgasm wasn't to be stopped now......

"Oh mum – I'm coming!" I panted still thrusting hard, "I'm coming!"

"Yeah" said mum, panting hard, "Let it go!"

I leaned my shoulders back and pushed hard with my pelvis and cock. I felt myself reach to the depth of mum's cunt as my orgasm let loose.

"Oh yeah fuuuuck!" I cried, letting loose with my first offering of cum!

"Let me have it!" said mum, "I'm with you. Oh god! Come now! Give me your cum – I want it!"

"Oh yeah," I repeated, "Oh mum – oh mum! I want you. I love you! I'm filling you!"

And I couldn't stop it! Everything seemed to slow for a moment as I started to load her cunt with my offering. I was coming, coming, coming inside her, again! And mum was coming again, all over my cock!

"Fuck – fuck – fuck – oh shit – oh my godddd!" I called out as I felt my ball emptying itself into mum. "Oh fuck – that was good!"

Mum was with me. "Oh yeaaaah! Oh Mikey, don't stop! Oh, fucking hell – keep cumming – I want more" she moaned, her hips jumping as she tried to engulf my cock completely inside her cunt.

My cock stayed rock hard even though I'd come. Mum's clutching, pulsating vagina was keeping the stimulation going and she was still obviously horny. I carried on thrusting in and out of her, making our juices splash our thighs and froth around the union of my cock and her lips.....and then she was coming again, even harder!

"OHHHH!" she almost yelled, "Ooooooh fuuuuck – I'm coming agaaaaiiinnn! Oh yeah – keep going – keep fucking me – keep me coming darling....its wonderful! It's wonderful! Oh yesssssss!"

I was beginning to wonder if my cock had a life of its own – it seemed to insist that I carried on banging my mother. I was starting to run out of steam but my cock had lost none of his hardness or eagerness!

But mum was starting to feel as I was and she put her hands up to hold me and then to push me away gently.

"Oh wow, sweetheart, that was amazing" she said, panting, "But give me a rest now please. I haven't come like that for I don't know how long and I'm feeling completely fucked now."

"So am I mum," I replied, "but that was really good. I'm still hard, by the way."

"I know, I can feel you inside me but can you take him out please before I get sore. I feel stretched to the limit as it is and I don't want to go to that party with bow legs tonight!"

Gently I slid my still hard penis from her sopping cunt. I don't think that her cunt even had the strength to close again and the hole remained open for a while, steadily leaking a heady mixture of our lust.

"Oh mum – that was so wonderful," I said, as I slowly disengaged from her body, "I love you."

"No you don't" said mum with a chuckle, despite still panting and just having come, "That's your cock talking!"

"Yeah, but you're so good – so fucking good!" I said.

"You make me that way," she replied, "and do you realise, that was your first fuck without you using your computer."

"Phew! I hadn't thought of that, mum. Hah – all my own work, then?"

"Cocky bastard!" she said, "what are you going to do with that hard on?"

"Dunno – probably have a wank unless it decides to go down soon," I said.

"Would you like me to do it?" she asked, smiling and reaching towards me.

"Ooh mum, yes please......"

With our sunbeds side my side all she had to do was to roll on her side and she could reach my cock easily, which she did.

My cock fairly growled as she wrapped her hand round the shaft and dragged the skin up and down for a while. Then she moved her grip to the knob where her touch changed to a feather-light soothing, sending exquisite tinglings up and down my whole body. As her fingers moved, my cock jerked and each time it jerked, another small flood of precum flowed from the tip, to be gathered by her fingers and spread all over my knob. Soon my cock was soaked and mum moved back down the shaft, taking the precum with her, to anoint my shaft.

And now she picked up the pace, with long strokes right up and down, dragging my foreskin up over my knob each time and down again, to my increasing pleasure.

Mum's eyes seemed to be glowing and her tongue was wetting her lips as she wanked me – I reckoned she was enjoying it as much as I was!

"You ready to come yet?" she asked.

"Getting there mum, keep going," I said – because this would be the fourth come I'd had since waking up this morning....and it was only just gone 2 pm.

I heard mum go "hmmmm" and she found something else to do for a moment – although she didn't forget my cock. Then she was back.

"Open your legs," she commanded and I spread them as far as I could on the sunbed.

And then she reached between my legs and I could see that her finger was coated in (presumably) sun cream and she found my arsehole and she pushed her finger inside me and it felt amazing!

I almost jumped in surprise and shock! Mum had her finger inside me! Only Paul had ever done that and now here was my mother probing my arsehole as well.

But it felt so fucking good as she continued to wank me with one hand while she moved her finger in and out of my hole.

"Is that good?" she said, "Do you like that?"

I found it hard to answer because she was now touching something up inside me that was making my cock even more sensitive and more ready to come. It was making me jerk my hips as each sensation throbbed inside me.

"Oh mum, what the fuck – what are you doing?"

"Lots of men like their prostate rubbed when they come and that's what I'm doing," she said, "Let me see if it works on you!"

"It works ok, mum" I groaned, "I'm gonna come soon if you keep that up!"

And she did and so did I – I just started coming with virtually no warning!

"Oh mum – oh fuck – oh yeah.....I'm cumming mum, I'm cumming!"

And I did and mum's hard-working hands made my sperm fly everywhere – she didn't seem to care! I've no idea where all my spunk went except to say that I'd got some on my face, mum had some in her hair, there were splashes on her boobs and once it was all over and I'd sat up, I saw that there were also splashes on the sunbeds and across the patio!

'Oh fuck – I've never come so hard,' I thought as things finally started to deflate.

In all the excitement of coming, I didn't notice mum removing her finger from my arsehole, but it was gone, leaving just the feeling and memories.

Mum lay back on her own sunbed and I did the same, although I was still panting while mum was looking totally serene.

"Fucking hell, mum" I enthused while getting my breath back, "all I wanted was a wank and you did that! I'm gob-smacked. I-I-I-I just don't know what to say!"

"Do you think that you're the only one who likes a finger up his arse when he comes?" said mum as she topped up her glass. "Well, let me tell you; rubbing the prostate of pretty well any man will help bring him off. Some men are especially sensitive....others.....not so. You obviously rather liked that, didn't you?"

"Honestly mum, no-one has ever done that before, so it did come as a shock, but it was good – really good," I said, "thanks for showing me."

"Someone would find it for you one day, if not me," she said, "I found your dad's prostate for him, so why not yours too. Perhaps one day you'll be able to explore a bit more...."

I looked at her, wondering and with so many questions, but I didn't ask her – not now. What did she mean about dad? How would I explore my arsehole? And with whom? I let my meandering thoughts drop because right now we were both still glowing in the afterburn of a good fuck and a fantastic toss off!

Eventually we rose and before long we were both having showers – separately, because mum had to be ready to go out later.....

'Not bad for a 'dead' day?' said my cock to me. I had to agree. Was I lucky to be having sex with my mum or what?

'Brilliant!" I thought, as I considered what to do next.

I'd headed to my bedroom where I changed out of my shorts and was just getting into some jogging pants when mum popped her head round the door.

"Darling, I meant to ask you..... The other day one of the loungers was all wet. I asked Sharon about it and she said she'd spilled her drink – but when I tried to clean it up, there was no way it was alcohol or anything – it was cum and pussy juice. I should know! So what had you two been up to, as if I need ask?" she said, with a big grin, "have you fucked her too?"

"Muuuuum!" I groaned, "Have you got sex on the brain. Would I do that?"

"Quite honestly, I reckon the answer is 'yes' – you would!" she said, coming up to me and finding my cock through my pants. She squeezed it, making it begin to swell and grow. "Your cock's enough to wake up anyone's interest in sex and knowing my daughter, she'd be quite ready to make use of it!"

"What if we did?" I asked.

"Nothing, sweetheart," she said, "but just don't wear yourself out – I need you too."

She gave me a last squeeze and a kiss and left the room, leaving me with a somewhat inflated cock and a totally excited mind.

"Wow" I said, 'So mum as good as knows that Sharon and I have had sex and she isn't screwed up about it. So what do I do?'

'Fuck 'em both!' said a voice inside me, and for once I was totally in agreement.

'Yep' I thought, 'Let's see if I can push thing a bit. Let's see if I can get Sharon and mum together somehow. Bet we could have a fucking good time, if I get things right.'

It took a week, that's all! And of all people, I can thank dad for setting things off, so to speak.

It was a matter of a combination of circumstances that all pulled together at once. Dad had to go away again although he'd be back at the weekend, so I had three days 'freedom'. A small heatwave arrived just on time; Sharon's friend was away on holiday; she bought herself a new bikini and mum wasn't working for a few days. And finally....dad had just bottled up one of his latest wines and wanted us to test taste it.

(Oh – in the meanwhile, the party that mum was going to go to was cancelled, of all things. The 'happy couple' couldn't make up their minds in the end and opted to delay their nuptials for a bit. Oh well – whatever suits them.....)

The sun was already shining brightly when I awoke and for once I was first up. The heatwave they forecast seemed to be coming true, unlike most of their 'sunny' forecasts. For a while I wondered why I was being such an early riser and I eventually put it down to the fact that I hadn't wanked for three days and that now my computer-backed cock was complaining. Not enough to give me a wet dream but enough to stir me from my slumbers. Basically it was telling me that it wanted to be played with, like a pesky dog that won't leave you alone when it wants you to throw a stick or ball for it. Maybe it was just the heat of the day that woke me.....

"Bloody well wait!" I told my penis as I dressed, "your turn will come soon enough!"

Get dressed? Hardly! Just shorts and a t-shirt would do today.

Down in the kitchen I got some coffee on the go and, not knowing what anyone else was intending to eat for breakfast, I just set some basic necessities on the table, while I tucked into some Corn Flakes. I began to wish we had a pool because if the forecast was right, we'd all appreciate it. But in Britain such a thing as a pool might not get used at all in some summers – hell, even the barbeque hardly saw any use some years.

The pool began to loom large in my mind. Crystal-clear waters; freshly cooling water surrounded me as I floated across the deep end..... Dreams of bikini clad girls with their bouncy boobs breaking the surface around me...... Bikini material turning see-through as they climbed the steps from the pool and stood around drying the water from their eyes......

My cock started to lurch – well actually it had been doing so for a little while as my daydream took form and I realised that I'd got quite a hard-on already. Gently I caressed it and squeezed it as my imagination ran riot. For some reason some of the girls in my daydream were taking their bikinis off – oh god – oh, if only we had a pool.

My cock was throbbing now and was fully erect – a fact not helped by my stroking, rubbing hand.

"Enjoying yourself?" Came a dulcet voice that shattered my dream and almost shattered my mug too as I nearly knocked it off the table. I just saved it, at the cost of removing my hand from my cock...

Sharon was standing there in the doorway not four feet from me and although she'd sort of rebuked me, her eyes were fixed on my groin and her mouth was smiling.

"You dirty sod – can't you leave yourself alone at all?" she said, chuckling. "Looks as if you've been thinking naughty thought, haven't you? Got you all stiff then?"

"Sorry Sharon," I said not a little embarrassed. "Dunno what came over me. I was dreaming about having a pool and then all this eye candy came along...."

"And before you knew it you had a hard on and were playing with it," she concluded for me.

I nodded and smiled sheepishly at her. But that didn't help at all – because when my eyes found her, I saw that she was only wearing a towelling jacket that was untied and what looked like several pieces of string!

"Fuckin' hell Sharon!" I mouthed through slackened lips, "What are you nearly wearing!?"

I just couldn't take my eyes off her – my sister had just turned hot – red hot!

"I just bought it yesterday," she said, "They said it was going to get hot again so I went mad. It's only for sunning at home though – don't think I could wear it to the beach. Why – do you like it?"

So saying she shrugged out of her jacket, leaving her string-clad body on show. She pirouetted, showing me that it was a thong design – and there wasn't a whole lot more material on the front either! Her top was a sort of close crochet style that only held her tits in place rather than cover them and her bottom half had just enough material to hide her cleft lips.

"Well?" she asked again, "Any good?"

I was lost for speech – then Sharon spoke again.

"Oh yes – you like it – that's for sure!" She laughed and pointed.

My cock, which had deflated considerably when she caught me dreaming, was back at full stretch across my thigh. By what was obviously the knob end, a considerable patch of my blue shorts was now darkened by some spreading wetness.

"That's obscene Sharon! You might as well be naked!"

"Would you prefer me naked then?" said Sharon, languidly putting her thumbs inside the strings of her pants and slowly lowering them.

"Actually I am naked – I had to shave completely so I could wear this – look!"

Her bald slit appeared, her clitoris protruding slightly between her lips.

"Feel how smooth I am!" she said, moving beside me.

I reached my hand out and laid it on her lower belly, before sliding, fingers first, down to her pussy. She parted her legs a bit, separating her lips and my fingers slid across her lips and then into the hot gap between them.

She inhaled noisily and deeply and she groaned.

"Ooooh, don't!" she said, "I feel so sexy now I've shaved everything off. Stop it – you'll make me all wet."

Aware that we were just in the kitchen and that mum would probably be getting up soon, I stopped, although not before sticking one finger into her already slippery hole – then sliding my now slippery finger up over her clit.

Sharon groaned again.

"You'd better fuck me later," she said, "If mum goes out you'd better make sure you fuck me."

"Try keeping me away!" I said, "Will we get any time alone?"

"Might do," she said, "keep hoping and if we do find time, make sure you've got your remote with you!"

"That's a promise," I said, "it never leaves my side, it's too useful."

"I bet" said Sharon, running her hand up and down my erection, "not that this thing needs much encouragement or help."

"I'll need some help if you keep doing that," I panted, "Don't make me come – not yet!"

"Ok" she said, giving me a last squeeze, "Save it for me."

Slipping her jacket back on, Sharon went to the fridge and poured herself a large glass of fruit juice. "Breakfast" she said simply, taking a sip.

She went out into the garden and looked around.

"Warm enough already for some sunbathing, I reckon," she said as she reclined on one of the sunbeds, "You coming out?"

"In a bit," I said, because I really wanted my cock to relax before I lay down.

I sat there in something of a daze. Firstly a sexy dream – then a sexy dream come true – now what's next?

What came next almost made me think I was having some kind of edited re-run of my dream. I heard mum's door open and close and then a slapping of bare feet as she came down the stairs and then she entered the kitchen – wearing, essentially, even less than Sharon.

All she had on was a really flimsy, filmy, floaty, shortie nightie and some almost-there see-through knickers – a matching set in softest lilac. Her outfit truly hid nothing – it was almost as if her features were enhanced by the dream-like material. Her lovely mature breasts hung nicely from her chest; not enough droop to worry about and proudly standing forward, with her soft nipples pointing upwards and outwards. Her curves from her breasts to her trim waist and then out again to her hips looked so wonderfully enticing.

Her pussy was there too for my delectation – almost as clearly visible as the rest of her. Her little landing strip tuft of hair was there and her slit even looked smooth and silky through the thin material.

"Mikey! What the hell are you doing up so early?" she asked, but she didn't cover up. "I thought I'd be alone," she said, "I was going to make a cup of coffee and take it back to bed for a while but now you're here, I might as well stay too. Better get something to cover up with though."

"Nah – don't bother mum – love the way you look – sexy!" I said, with a gleam in my eye and a growl in my voice.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers