My Bionic Cock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard mum groan even as she tongued Sharon's clit and I began to fuck her. She's got a lovely cunt, has my mum – it always feels so welcoming and so needy somehow. It always seems to be wet and slippery and she's got fantastic muscle control inside her vagina – she could squeeze a banana to death, I reckon!

None of that passed my mind as I fucked her – instead I was intent on watching her pretty head moving at Sharon's groin and on Sharon's gorgeous breasts quivering as she orgasmed as my thrusts pushed mum, who in turn pushed at Sharon's cunt. My sister was fighting for breath – her mouth was open and she was panting wildly. Her hands were clutching the mattress of the lounger – her knuckles were white – and occasionally her whole body tensed up and trembled.

This was a threesome with a difference and it was fantastic! Mother, daughter or sister and son – wow! I'd never had such a thing as a threesome before – I hadn't even had that many twosomes, if it came to that! And what I noticed was that it raised the bar considerably – this was a mutual suck and fuck that created a kind of positive feedback that made everything even sexier – even hotter!

I had no option but to up the pace – I just couldn't have a gentle fuck – this had to be hard and probably brief. Mum must have felt the same because I felt her hand come down to join my cock – she gently felt the shaft as I drove in and out of her and then she was diddling her clit – I could feel the vibrations she was creating.

"Oh Mikey – keep fucking! That wine's made me so horny.....make me come! Keep going hard – I'm gonna come soon. Don't stop, please – don't stop! Oooooh Christ – you're bringing me off! I'm there – I'm there – I'm cummmming! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

Mum's cunt had been pulsating but now it was grasping, pulling, sucking at my cock. Somehow my cock seemed to have grown and her vagina shrunk – it had become a tight hole now that I had to almost force my cock into. Despite that I kept fucking her, banging my cock as deep into her as I could and making her cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Soon, the actions of her cunt began to take effect and I began to feel the involuntary spasms and jerks that heralded an orgasm – but this wasn't right! I'd already fucked and cum in mum but sis hadn't had much of a seeing to, so I quickly pulled my penis free of mum's pulsating cunt and stood up.

Mum looked round at me with something of a disappointed look on her soaking wet face.

"Sharon's turn for my load, mum – it's only fair!" I said, "I'll always save some for you though."

"Come on then," said mum, getting up from the ground, "she's all yours!"

And there lay my sister, legs wide spread; lips all swollen and red, cunt awash with her juices, eyes shut.....all ready for me.

My steel-stiff throbbing penis led the way and as soon as I sank into position, my already lubricated cock slid straight into my sexy sister's horny hot pussy. For a little while I savoured the feelings, the situation and absorbed the completely erotic scent of her body as her overheated cunt gave off its perfume. Sharon just groaned as I stuffed her, while her fingers tweaked her own erect nipples.

But my cock was demanding its interrupted fulfilment so I upped the pace – not looking for depth or quality but now just rubbing my cock up and down inside the rippling walls of her hot wet cunt.

And it wasn't very long at all before I was coming – soon – and my strokes became even quicker and perhaps shorter.

Mum knew the signs. "Yes darling! You're ready – you're almost there. Give it to her – give her all you've got – fill her up, Mikey. Come inside her!"

Sharon too was becoming vocal as her own orgasm neared.

"Oh Mikey – make it quick – I can't hold back!" she called out "Do it – fill me! I want your cum! Come with me!"

"Aaaaah," I cried as one last thrust sent me over the edge, "I'm there – I'm coming – oh yeah Sharon – oh wow!" I felt my sperm start to shoot out into her – spasm after spasm – jet after jet – unstoppable! Three days worth of teenage spunk were splashed, jetted and squirted way deep into my sister's greedy cunt!

"Ooooooh fuuuuck – yeeaaahh – you've got it all, sis," I groaned as my ejaculations filled her and then slowly died away. "Oh heck – that was a goodie – I enjoyed that!" I said, panting heavily.

"Cor – so did I," said mum, lifting her hand from her own cunt.

"And me! Kiss me, bruv," Sharon said, lifting her lips towards me. I leaned forward; my cock still well embedded in her cunt and we kissed, our tongues intertwining. Mum leaned forward towards us so Sharon and I ended our kiss and I turned to kiss mum instead. The taste and smells of my sister's cunt were strong on my mother's lips but that just made our kiss that much more exciting! Far from a motherly kiss – this became a lover's kiss that bypassed all decent boundaries. Lips, tongues, saliva – all were locked, interwoven, and exchanged in loving embrace that only ended when we heard a plaintive "hmmmm!"

We looked at Sharon. "What about me? Have you finished, Mikey?" asked Sharon and I sort of nodded and gently slid my slightly drooping cock from her sloppy gash. Our juices began to drain from her hole and I was in two minds about whether or not to go down there and lick them up.

"Oooooh! You came a lot. Filled me right up," said Sharon as I slipped out, "Ohhhh! I was getting used to him being in there."

I leaned down and kissed her again. "Later – I'll be back!" I said, "Let's have a break and some refreshment and see what comes up."

"Huh – I know damn well what'll come up!" said mum, "Your fucking cock. You're going to make us all sore if we carry on all day."

"Sorry sweet girl," I said to Sharon, "Break time. At least for now!"

"Sorry if I interrupted too, darling" said mum to Sharon, "Got carried away....."

"Again....!" said Sharon with a chuckle, "You're as bad as me – just insatiable – the pair of you."

"Guilty as charged," said mum, "So what do you want then?"

"Dunno" said Sharon. "What we've done so far has been way beyond what I ever expected that I'm worn out just trying to rerun it all so I can enjoy it again."

"Has been a bit of a morning, hasn't it?" said mum chuckling, "But I'm not complaining. But on second thoughts, I am complaining. I haven't even had my morning cuppa yet! Mikey, you're right – refreshment time – you've got another job to do. A cup of coffee for me and another fruit juice for your sister."

"Yes boss!" I said and since even I wanted a break, I left them to do my waiter impressions, soon rejoining them with their refreshments as ordered. Perhaps fortuitously, the ladies had covered up – well, they'd got their bikinis back on when I returned – so the fun was obviously over for the time being.

Lacking a third lounger, I joined them with a large towel and a pillow on the patio. I checked my pocket and it was still there – my remote control. Unwanted – unneeded!

'Must remember to use it next time' I thought to myself, but my cock wasn't listening, even he wanted a break. So what, the sun was strong and I didn't care, as I drifted off......contented, for now!