My Bionic Cock Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,862 Followers

"We thought you were asleep," said Sharon, looking into my eyes, "did you hear what we were doing then?"

"Hear?" I said, "I SAW what you were doing -- I was wide awake! Why do you think I've got such a hard on now, even though I've just come once?"

"Ooooh fuck -- you shouldn't have seen that -- oooh, that's kind of super-sexy to think that my brother was watching me being fucked by my mum"

Sharon's hand moved to her cunt and she started to play with herself.

"Oooooh, I'm still all wet! Come on then, come and give me a nice orgasm and I'll get you off too," she said, laying back and spreading her legs wide.....a familiar pose!

I climbed aboard and shuffled up the lounger until I was poised above her.

"Do you want me to lick you first?" I asked, being quite willing to do so.

"No, lover -- get him in here!" she breathed.

"Coming then," I said as I lowered myself onto her body. As I did so, my ultra-stiff self-guided missile homed in smoothly -- sliding down across her clitoris (which naturally made Sharon groan with pleasure) and then locking its sights onto her hole, into which the head slid as if oiled.

I didn't push until I felt that everything was smoothly lubricated and that Sharon was ready for me.

Her closed eyes said that she was, so I gently tilted my hips, sliding my cock ever so slowly and smoothly into her wonderfully silky sheath. Once fully embedded, I just left him there, luxuriating in the feeling of her slowly pulsating, gripping vagina.

I hadn't had many cunts -- well, just this one and mum's, in my whole life and the feeling of being embedded in it was something to memorise for ever; to record for my wanking pleasures. Her hole felt welcoming and hot, even to my fevered cock and although I'd once plumbed the depth completely, her hole felt as if it could accommodate me whatever size I was! There was just something about being inside her -- I could imagine that I was inside a massive vacuum chamber -- somehow I could feel nothing and yet I could feel everything! Sensory perception overload!

Despite the pleasures and sensations, I just had to move, so I started to pull out -- almost completely, before pushing firmly back inside. I worked up a rhythm and soon both her hips and mine were bucking back at each other as my piston drove in and out of her borehole.

But I was interrupted by Sharon......

"Is your remote handy?" she asked.

"In my shorts," I replied, trying to keep the actions going.

"Hang on then," said Sharon, meaning both physically and mentally, as she turned her body somewhat to reach for my shorts and also stopped her thrusting temporarily.

"Ah -- got it," she said and her hand brought my remote up towards her face.

"What are you up to," I asked, knowing full well that she was about to press some of my buttons!

"Thought I'd try you on full blast!" she said with a big grin, "here goes!"

As she pressed some of the controls I felt those well-known tingles start somewhere way down inside me and I felt pulses of energy passing through and up my cock.

I was still well inside Sharon's vagina as things started to happen and I saw her eyes open wide -- then her mouth.....as I felt my cock expand -- both outwards and lengthways!

"Fucking hell" we both said in unison!

"Fucking hell," I repeated, "you've given me full length and width, haven't you. What other buttons did you press?"

"Only the 'more sensitive' and the 'more sperm' buttons once each," she said, "now come on and make use of your extensions!"

I didn't have to push so far this time to find Sharon's cervix -- my now 10" cock bottomed out quite easily. And when I came to pull him out it was quite an effort because now he really filled her cunt completely.

"Uuuuuh! Uuuuuh!" said Sharon each time I pushed back inside her, but I could feel that it was becoming a little easier each time, as she became more lubricated. And despite the tight fit, I was soon able to bang away at her at full speed, making her juices spray over our genitals each time we clashed together.

Remembering Sharon's 'party trick', I suddenly withdrew my cock completely and slashed it quickly up and down over her clit. Sharon gasped loudly as I did so -- only to follow that with another grunt as I slammed my cock back inside. A few more strokes and I withdrew again and quickly rubbed my cock over her clit and this time a lovely fountain of girlie cum squirted up in the air!

Oh -- that was so erotic -- almost weird -- I just had to get her to do it again!

Not a problem -- just a few more deep thrusts and a quick shaking of my helmet over her clit and lo and behold, there was another beautifully exciting fountain that fell over our united loins.

"Oh fuck -- what are you making me do?" she cried out in mock alarm.

"You're making me cum so much! I can't help squirting" she said as another spray of her cum rocketed from her cunt, this time to fall onto her own abdomen.

"Oh god -- I can't stop coming..... I can't stop, oh my god! Ooooooh! Ooooooh!"

Sharon was panting and groaning and occasionally calling out "I'm coming!" and her hips and indeed her whole body was twisting, turning and jumping as orgasm after orgasm crashed through her.

And then, as if totally exhausted, she just slumped and deflated flat on the lounger. She was panting hard and had her eyes closed, but she was still there!

"Oh wow -- that was too much!" she said, "That was incredible, Mikey, thank you so much."

"No -- thank you sweet sister," I said as I leaned over her and kissed her. "If you hadn't thought of using the computer I might not have been able to make you come like that."

"Have you come?" said Sharon.

"Not yet," I answered, "I was too busy enjoying watching you come and cum!"

"Well, I'm fucked," she said, "don't waste it up me, much as I'd like it up there -- go and see if mum needs some cream!"

Slowly and gently I eased my computer-enhanced monster cock from her still tight cunt. We were both soaked in her fluids and as the tip of my cock left her hole, a small trickle of her lubrication ran from her as well.

I looked over at mum and saw that she was awake -- and playing with herself again!

"Hey mum," I said, "enjoy that?"

"Great screw!" she said crudely, laughing. "You ready to give me some more then?"

"Yeah, Sharon said not to waste coming off inside her but to give it to you instead!" I said, "Is that ok?"

"Definitely!" said mum, "come on over to my place!"

I got up and crossed the few feet to mum's lounger, my extended cock leading the way.

Mum eyed it and looked at me.

"Have you been pushing your buttons?" she asked me, "that thing looks bloody enormous!"

"Not me -- Sharon did it," I said, "Why -- is it too much for you?"

I waggled my cock at her and made it jump.

"Let's see," said mum, assuming much the same pose that Sharon had done a little while ago, "bring him here."

Obediently I moved onto her lounger and knelt between her outspread legs but as I considered lowering him into position, mum stopped me.

"You'd better make sure I'm nice and wet for him," she said, "lick me -- suck me, darling!"

Mmmmm" I murmured as I lowered my head to her cunt. I reached my hands under her buttocks to lift her cunt up towards my mouth and to give me more control over her hips. My tongue made contact with the skin of her inner thigh and I felt a shudder pass through her body. Slowly I moved over her body, avoiding her cunt but just teasing her body. I moved up one thigh and tickled my tongue through where her little landing strip of fuzz once used to be -- just a little bit above her clit and I could feel her body squirming as it tried to get me to stimulate the right bit.....

Leaving her pubic mound, my tongue travelled down her other upper thigh, licking gently at her deliciously perfumed soft yet firm skin.

Mum was sighing and occasionally moaning and every so often jerking around despite my grip on her arse.

I moved slowly upwards until I could touch with my tongue her thighs on both sides at once. I spread her legs a bit further -- then I dived straight at her cunt and sucked it hard with my lips.

Mum jerked almost upright and gave out great gasps as I assailed her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ooooooh! Oh yeahhhhh! Oh my god!" she wailed and a flood of her fluids burst forth from between her lips. I let go of her buttocks and brought my hands round to her cunt where they'd be of more use.

I licked up her overflowing lubrications, savouring her smooth and almost tasteless fluids -- then I spread her lips apart and commenced licking at her pretty pink inner folds -- then I inserted my tongue as far as I could right up inside her hole.

Mum was in ecstasy as I probed her. Her mouth was wide open and her whole body was shuddering with delight as I stimulated her in readiness for my cock.

Finally I left her now oozing hole and moved upwards to her clitoris and she jerked again as I made contact with her sensitive flesh. The little nubbin that stood guard above her cunt was now at full stretch; a good inch long and bright pink. I took it in my mouth and sucked, while mum gave off yet more moans and gasps -- then I ran my tongue round and around it, making mum shake with excited tension. She was undoubtedly as ready for me now as she'd ever be.....

Quickly I took my mouth from her cunt and moved my hips up the lounger towards hers and our genitals met once again. I held my still massively enlarged cock downwards and aimed it at her slippery welcoming hole, and pushed, and pushed.

Slowly he eased inside but by crikey, it was a tight fit.

"Relax mum, relax, you're gripping me too tight" I said.

"Can't help it," said mum, breathing quickly, "you're fucking huge like that but keep coming, I'll try to relax."

I kept up the pressure and gradually my extended inches disappeared inside her, although her lips had been dragged inside too despite her generous lubrications. I waited once I was most of the way inside to allow her body time to get used to me -- and slowly I could feel her cunt start to ease off around me. Then, as if her body had now accepted me, her cunt began to pulse and grip; to throb and rhythmically squeeze me and I began to fuck her.

"My god," said mum as I moved smoothly up and down in her, "how did we get all that in?"

"Dunno mum, but it's a lovely fit. You're taking me almost all the way now and it feels really good," I said, "do you want me to move any faster?"

"No, leave it like that for now. I'm not in a hurry to come again -- you made me come enough times with your tongue, so I can take my time now. So do it nice and slowly -- make love to me darling."

The only trouble was that I seemed to be reaching her cervix almost too often and I'd have liked to go deeper, so I wondered if a change of position might help. If mum was on her hands and knees perhaps her cunt would sort of stretch further and I'd be able to move around better, so I suggested it to her.

"Hang on then darling," said mum as we disengaged as she turned over.

"Might be better for me too," she said as she presented her rear end to me. And now her arsehole became the centre of my attention -- staring me in the face -- and I was sorely tempted to test it out. But I realised that my extended cock would be way too big for that -- that hole would have to wait for another day.

I knelt up behind her; adjusted the angle of my still very hard cock and slid it between her lips. Lips that were now already stretched and even more lubricated -- and this time I slid inside remarkably easily.

"Oooooh, that's better," said mum with a little sigh, "take it easy though."

And so I started once more sawing my cock in and out, steadily but slowly, allowing us both to relish the very intimate feelings of mother and son being completely united as one. Somehow I was now also able to penetrate her until my pubes pressed against her arse cheeks. I still found her cervix but the apparent depth of her cunt was greater although she was still just as tight.

It was soooo good to gently move inside her -- just getting as many sensations and pleasures as I could, without making any attempt to come.

Mum was enjoying it too, it seemed. She was clenching her cunt muscles around me -- every so often really putting the squeeze on me and she was also able to move her arse around to alter the angle of penetration.

Soon we were both beginning to pant lightly and gasp occasionally.....and then I felt movement behind me.

Sharon had climbed onto the lounger behind me. She had something in her hand and I felt something land on my bum -- Sharon's hand -- and I assumed that she was going to join in and help me as I penetrated my mum.

But instead, she penetrated me -- with fingers that were obviously already well lubed up! For a moment I wanted to try to push her away and then I realised that, thanks to my experience with Paul, my sphincter muscles had been broken in and that the only pain was the sudden stretching that her fingers caused.

As far as I could tell, she started by using one finger and then introduced a second -- while adding another glob of lubricant. Before long she was penetrating me quite easily almost up to her knuckles and I was actually beginning to enjoy it.

"Do you like that?" asked Sharon, leaning forward over my shoulder as I continued to thrust into mum.

"Mmmmm" I murmured, "I think so."

"You've had something up there before, haven't you?" asked Sharon again, "I wonder what it was....," she mused as her fingers went in and out of my hole.

"What did you find out when you went to the hospital, I wonder," she said, "You went there to have your computer tweaked, so you said. I wonder if you had something else tweaked too!"

Although I kept fucking mum, Sharon must have been able to see me blushing as she spoke -- the memories of my fucking with Paul were too clear, now that Sharon was invading the same place that he'd been.

"Why have you gone all red?" asked my pesky sister, "So I'm right!"

And then she whispered in my ear, "Was he big?"

I jerked my cock almost right out of mum causing mum to cry out in some pain -- before I composed myself and got back into rhythm.

"Don't do that again!" said mum, a bit peeved, "I was having a lovely dreamy time -- I'd drifted off and all I could feel was your cock going deep inside me over and over again....."

She looked back over her shoulder.

"What was Sharon talking about?" she asked.

"Sharon was getting personal!" I said, "and I wish she wouldn't!"

"Oh, poor baby -- was I embarrassing you?" said Sharon with no conviction of sincerity.

"Mum, we were talking about Mikey's arsehole, cos I've got two fingers inside him and I think he's enjoying it!"

"SHARON!" I wailed, "Don't -- just don't!"

"What's the matter Mikey," said mum, "nothing to be ashamed of -- we've all got one and I'll admit here and now that I like to have something up inside my arsehole. Makes me come in a different way to having something in my pussy -- and I bet Sharon feels much the same, don't you? And don't forget what I told you about dad!"

"How did you guess mum," said Sharon with a big grin. "It's a great feeling if you're in the mood."

Then Sharon turned back to me and gently took her fingers out of me. She wiped her hands on a towel.

"Didn't you say that you have a mood button on your remote?" she asked and I nodded, before I could say 'no'.

She picked up the remote and looked at the buttons.

"Ah -- there's two -- MH and MG....is that them?"

I nodded and watched with some dismay as she considered the options.

"Hmmm -- MH must be mood horny, so then MG must be mood gay -- right?"

"Almost right," I admitted, "MH is mood hetero."

"Good as right," said Sharon, "now -- I wonder if you can still fuck mum after I press the MG button....oh well, we'll soon see!"

And she pressed the MG button and put the remote back on the table. As soon as she pressed it, I felt different all over. I shook my head and looked around. Sharon was still behind me and still looked lovely but in front of me (well, below me really) was an arse, complete with arsehole.....so why was I fucking a cunt? 'Good question' I pondered to myself, 'but it feels ok, so I might as well keep going -- I need to come some time soon anyway.'

But behind me I now felt Sharon's hand re-engage with my arsehole and I felt her finger sliding inside on a new coating of lube.....but now it felt really good.

"Mmmm, yeah, Sharon, oh that's good!" I exclaimed, "Get in deeper, please."

"I can't," said Sharon, "but hang on." And I felt rather than saw her reach behind her.

"Try this then Mikey," she said as she removed her fingers -- and replaced them with something that felt cool and rubbery, but I didn't care. I pushed back with my arsehole to allow her to slide the object into me -- and it seemed to go on forever!

I looked over my shoulder and saw, to my dismay and fright that Sharon had pushed one end of the double-ended dildo right up inside me!

"Fucking hell Sharon, what are you doing -- trying to disembowel me!" I cried, "Not so deep -- take it easy!"

"Ok -- just testing," she said, pulling the dildo out some way, "how does it feel now?"

"Oh, that's better. So what are you up to?"

"Well," said Sharon, "there's you fucking mum and here's me with nothing to do, so I thought that if I can get this inside you then I could sort of stand behind you, like I am, and then I could stuff the other end up my cunt, like I'm doing now!"

And she ended her little speech with a deep groan as she impaled herself on the flexible rubber dildo.

"Oh yeah -- that's what I needed!" said Sharon, somewhat unsteadily, "Now if I fuck you with this thing then I'll be fucking myself too -- so let's go.....and don't forget mum!"

As she spoke, mum gave my cock a big squeeze, which was enough to bring me back to the task in hand -- to make her and me both come.

So I started pushing my cock deep into mum's slippery, hot, deep cunt, bringing out a groan of satisfaction from mum and as I did so, Sharon pushed the dildo deeper up inside me, making me groan too. And on the 'out' stroke, it was Sharon's turn to groan as the dildo pushed back into her own cunt.

What a trio -- what a weird combination! Daughter fucking son who was fucking his mum! But it was working -- we were all starting to become more aroused and as we did so, various cried of pleasure began to be heard.

Gradually I upped the tempo until mum was sweating all over and was beginning to come to the boil.

"That's it, Mikey -- keep going -- you're getting me there. Won't be long now -- it's building nicely! Won't be long....I can feel it coming.....keep going, keep going please!"

"Yes mum, I'll try but hurry up and come. I'm almost there too...won't be long before I fill you with my spunk! I can feel things moving -- that's my orgasm coming....I know it. Any minute now!

And behind me Sharon was also in the throes of an oncoming tsunami of orgasmic pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she was saying quickly, then, "Coming, coming, coming -- it's coming -- I can feel it! Oh yes, oh yes -- I'm there! Oh Wowwww -- oh wowwww! Oh yeahhhhh!"

Mum let loose before I got there.

"Mikey -- hurry -- deeper -- fuck me hard -- I'm just about there! Oh yes, push harder -- oh yeah -- that's it! You've done it -- I'm coming now! It's here -- oooooh, oooooh, Ohhhhh my godddd!"

And with all the excitement all around me, from the sensations of having my arsehole filled again to the sensations of mum's orgasmic cunt gripping and squeezing me, I had no option but to join them!

"Yeah mum -- here's my spunk -- right up you -- all the way!! Uuuugh! Uuuugh! Uuuugh! Oh yeah -- still coming, still coming! Oh god -- that was good! Oh so good!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,862 Followers