My Bionic Cock Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I felt myself enter my own orgasmic state -- that time when, after wanking or fucking, even if you did absolutely nothing more to your cock, an eruption would happen whether you liked it or not! And I liked it -- I wanted to fill her up -- I wanted to see her cunt leaking our juices -- I wanted to fuck her properly.....

"I'm coming any minute Sharon, love." I said, still pumping in and out. "Won't be long -- come with me if you can. I can't hold back much more though -- its coming, coming, coming.....oh god -- yeah! Here it comes -- I can feel it!"

"Yeah Mikey," said Sharon, "Let it go! Fill me up. Give me your sperm. Make me cum as well. Come on -- let's do it together.....I'm coming again -- you've got me coming again.....oh Mikey -- I'm there!"

"So am I" I cried "I'm filling you with my cum.! Here it comes! Oh yeah -- that's it! Uuuugh! Uuuugh!"

And with that I felt everything come together and blast from my cock with what felt like the power of a water cannon -- even Sharon opened her eyes wide as my first eruption shot out into her cunt and kept looking at me as my second, third and fourth squirts hit her cervix and the walls of her vagina.

Immediately the first shot hit her, her cunt took control -- grasping me, pulling at me, milking me of my cum!

Sharon was in overall control too now -- her arms and legs were holding me to her tightly and even her cunt was holding me too....not that I had any intention of leaving at this moment. She was squeezing me rhythmically as if she was pumping me of my goodness.....

Slowly we returned to the real world -- to find mum sitting on her lounger clapping enthusiastically!

"Hey -- you both enjoyed that, didn't you?" said mum with a gleam in her eye. "It was even good from here!"

"Oh god -- that was Fucking with a capital F!" said Sharon, breathing hard beneath me. She'd unwrapped her death grip on me and now had collapsed back -- a limp rag.....

""Loved it!" I said, "That was a great fuck. Short and sweet but so good! Satisfying. Thank you darling Sharon."

"I won't say 'the pleasure was all mine' because it obviously wasn't but that was good." she replied, "Definitely enjoyed that....but please Mikey, get off now and let me unwind and clean up."

I eased myself up on my hands and arms and lifted my pelvis, causing my cock to slide from her hole. He was still fairly stiff, I'm glad to say.

(I hate it when you've had a wank and it wasn't a great come -- and as soon as you've shot your cum, your cock just wilts away!)

Sharon's cunt had obviously been able to keep him interested right up to the point of departure -- even afterwards, so I stood up still looking pretty manly!

But Sharon's cunt and surrounds were a mess! Her legs were still spread apart as were her lips. And they were clogged with a froth of churned up juices, from the lower area of which trickled a creamy, viscous mixture of our sexual secretions. All around her hips and cunt was wet with her sprayed cum juice -- and the lounger would definitely need a good clean up!

Sharon interrupted my musings. "Hey Mikey -- do you know what? You fucked me because I wanted to find out about your 'vibrate' control -- and you didn't use it! So, guess what? You're not going to sleep tonight until you show me what it does!"

"Oh fuck" I said, partially to myself, "and there was me hoping for an early night after all this exercise!"

"No chance" said my sister, "You're mine tonight!"

I went and sat on mum's lounger and put my hand on hers.

"I still love you too, mum!" I said, in case her feelings were hurt, seeing her children fucking in front of her.

"Of course you do -- and I love you too -- and Sharon," said mum happily. "We make such a great team that none of us need be jealous -- or lonely. Do you know what, it's a shame that your dad isn't here with us!"

"MUM!" we both said, in some horror.

"Now look, I'll let you into a secret," said mum. "Keep it to yourselves.... Your dad has always had a fantasy about fucking you Sharon, so if he were to be involved or here now, he'd probably be at the front of the queue! And Mikey, dad has also always wanted to be able to have a threesome, with two men and me, so that he can find out what sex with a man is like. So there! I've said it!"

Sharon and I looked at each other and both spoke together again.

"Wow!"

We looked at each other and laughed.

Then Sharon said, "Mum, does this have anything to do with your birthday party?"

"Damn! I'm no good at keeping secrets from you dear, am I?" said mum. "The answer is, sort of -- dad is taking a couple of weeks off around then. We want to get away for a few days for a quiet break but then he'll be home for over a week.....so I've been mentally planning..... I'd love to get my sister to stay for a short break and so long as Sandy and Clive can make up their minds about their nuptials, then I'd love them to come over one evening as well.... Well, they're optional extras perhaps."

"Phew" I said, "And are you anticipating that all these people will be willing to join in a sort of fuck-fest?"

"Would be nice, wouldn't it!" said mum with a big grin.

"What about dad then?" said Sharon. "Does he know yet?"

"No -- but I'll tell him beforehand while I'm fucking him -- and I bet he doesn't say 'no'."

"Mikey," said Sharon in a sing-song voice, "Better make sure your computer is updated and in good working order!"

She laughed loudly at her observation.

And she was right. No way was my computer-assisted cock going to let me down if such an orgy was to take place, so it was just as well that my next appointment at the hospital was soon due. But before that, dad would be home at the end of this week for a long weekend....and somehow no-one had realised (or mentioned) that.....

So would next weekend be a major row weekend as dad flipped his lid once mum opened the box, or would it be a taster for the party-to-cum!