My Bionic Cock Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on top of mum and we both knelt there, both breathing heavily and both covered in a sheen of sweat. I could feel my spunk oozing back past my cock and out of mum's hole, no doubt to drip on the already well stained lounger.

Behind me I felt Sharon extract the dildo from my arsehole and with that I flopped back onto my heels, still panting hard.

"Fuck me -- that was different," I said.

"Here, here," agreed Sharon, "Never done that before!"

Then she picked up the remote from the table.

"We'd better return you to normal, Mikey, hadn't we?" she said, "Which button is it? What do you call it -- the default button, isn't it?"

"Yeah. It's the big one right below the D-pad -- not the first one, that makes my cock vibrate -- the one below that."

"Ok" she said, "Done it" and as she said that, I felt my cock shrink back to its normal size, both in length and width.

"Ohhhhh!" said mum, "I was enjoying that!"

"Have some more another time," Sharon and I said together as I gently withdrew from her well-used cunt.

I also suddenly felt much more attracted to the wiles of the female flesh that surrounded me and my cock pulsed with renewed vigour.

Then Sharon spoke up. "What was that other button below the D-pad? Did you say it makes your cock vibrate!"

"Don't try it now -- I'm knackered. I haven't actually used it, so it'll be interesting to see how it feels," I said.

"Definitely be interesting to see how your cock feels as it vibrates when it's up inside me!" said Sharon, gently rubbing her pussy and grinning widely.

"Not now, I said, when I've recovered!" I repeated.

"Ooooh, that's not fair!" and she pouted like a little girl.

"Go and play with your own vibrator!" I said, without thinking.

"How do you know about that?" questioned Sharon with a smile, "No, on second thoughts, tell me later when you're fucking me again....."

Enigmatic bitch!!!

"Break time," called out mum. "Take ten!"

"Take a couple of hours more like," I said tiredly, "I came out here to catch up on some sleep and instead all I've been doing is fucking! No peace for the wicked!"

"You can have a bit of peace, so long as you get us some drinks," said mum -- and I accepted that. We all needed a break really -- even my horny sister!

So I went and got the drinks, although I brought both coffee and wine. Both ladies supped their coffee first off but then I saw Sharon pouring a glass full of wine -- and not long afterwards, mum did the same. And as I said before, dad's wines are lethal -- they creep up on you and hit you from inside. Two glasses knocks you sideways -- three would probably knock you out completely.

'Ah ha, it worked!' I thought to myself, 'that stuff's dynamite and they're off -- they'll soon both be horny. We'll be fucking again before long, I can feel it coming! Wish I had a 'more energy' button on my remote!'

And so we sat or lounged around for a while and generally relaxed, and the girls gradually became pissed.....until mum spoke up.....

"Mikey," she started, a bit hesitantly, "Who is it that you see at the hospital? We really should congratulate him properly for bringing your cock back to life. What's his name?"

"He's called Paul," I said, "No idea of his surname, but he works in the bionics lab."

"Well, I vote that we give him a call and see if he'd like to drop in for a drink and a chat one day," said mum, slightly slurred.

Sharon piped up. "Definitely -- great idea!" she said, "but I'm gonna hazard a guess and say that he's a bit on the gay side, so he might appreciate Mike's thanks more than ours, if you see what I mean."

"Hmmmm -- hadn't thought of that" said mum, considering the problem. "Ok then -- we can let Mike say his thanks first and then we'll join in."

This all sounded a bit bland but Sharon had other ideas and I reckon that mum had already been thinking the same way, even if she hadn't actually said it in so many words.

"Mum," said Sharon, "if you intend to invite him over, you're not just planning to shake his hand and say 'thank you', are you? What you're thinking of is an orgy, basically! Some nice group sex with plenty of grope!" She chuckled at her jest.

Mum laid her cards on the table. "Well actually, I started off thinking of just thanking him, but no sooner that I'd said it, I started thinking more interesting thoughts. And if he's gay then he can play with Mikey and we can share some of our toys. And if he isn't gay then we can all share each other! How's that!"

"Mum," I said a bit plaintively, "he's not gay, well, not entirely -- he can swing both ways."

Sharon awoke properly. "Ah -- so you did fuck with him?" she said, making me blush again.

"Did you?" said mum, joining in again.

Well, after all I'd gone through (no, enjoyed) with the dildo, I thought it time to be honest, at least to a degree.

"Oh yes -- we did fuck!" I said, with something like relief in my voice for having 'come out', as it were, "And it was good. I enjoyed it and I learned a lot too. So there!"

"Told you!" said Sharon triumphantly, "Makes everything easier, doesn't it."

"Uh?" I questioned.....

"One less hang-up," said Sharon, "One less barrier to a fucking good time!" She laughed loudly.

Mum took over again. "Mikey -- there's nothing to be ashamed of -- sex anyhow is good, whoever your partner is. And before you've grown up and flown the nest, I'll introduce you to a whole world of sex. Just for starters, there's my sister who's up for anything and maybe her son too; then there's Sandy, my best mate and maybe her partner Clive as well ('cos I know for certain he's bi) and as likely as not, your dad too!"

"Fucking hell, mum, is everyone sex mad around here?" I asked in some surprise.

"Yeah!" said Sharon, "Fucking right they all seem to be!" and she laughed again. "And mum's suggested some interesting combinations there; love to find out if she's right."

"Good," said mum, "this afternoon I'll get to work on the phone and I'll get some of the family together. You, Sharon, can get on the internet and do the same -- I've some email addresses that'll help you -- and you Mikey, can get working on boosting your energy levels -- I've a feeling you'll need to be fit!"

"Oh fuck me!" I said.

"That's about the idea!" said Sharon, "You willing?"

"Guess so," I said, "but for fuck's sake, don't make me be the only willing male!"

"Hey," said Sharon. "If there's a man around, then I'm gonna have him! And I haven't had sex with any of the males mum mentioned, except you, so I'm gonna be fucking everyone! So don't panic -- you won't be alone!"

I was wondering what was happening.

"Mum," I asked, "are you setting up a party or something? And if so, when?"

"I'm sort of hoping -- I'd thought perhaps I could make my birthday a bit special this year," said mum, "But I doubt we'd be able to get everyone here at once, so I suggest we just open our minds, bodies and legs to whoever we can find and have a good time. What's the date today -- oh, yes, of course -- it's the glorious 12th! That gives me about three weeks to speak to everyone."

I looked blank as did Sharon....

"The Glorious twelfth of August -- the start of the grouse shooting season!" mum said, then she hiccupped!

"I'll definitely fucking well shoot anyone who starts grousing around here!" said Sharon.

Mum hiccupped again!

"Oh fuck me -- this bloody wine's just too strong! It's made me horny and crude! Mikey -- come and do your thing! I need you!"

I looked at Sharon. "If I go and service poor mum, promise you won't come and shove things up me this time!" I said.

"Alright!" she said, "I'll leave you alone but I'm definitely going to watch, so if you hear any funny noises, it'll just be me getting excited!"

While we'd been having a break I'd slipped my shorts on again, but now I slid them off. My cock hadn't really woken up yet, or perhaps it was the sun or the wine, but he definitely needed some stimulus.

I picked up the remote control.

'Hmmmm, bit of extra length, couple of pushes of stimulation and some extra spunk.....that'll do!' I mused to myself, pressing buttons.....'and I'll try out the 'vibrate' button once I'm inside, I think.'

The extra stimulation immediately woke my cock up from his slumbers, even without touching him and in moments he was hard and ready for action again.

I looked up and there was mum, glistening from head to toe with sun oil; simply glowing with health and lust. She'd already laid down and had her legs well apart for me, so a good quick fuck looked to be on the cards.

"Ready for me, mum?" I asked, politely, for all the world as if I was just asking her if she was ready to sit down or go out or eat dinner.....

"Ready, you fucker! I've been ready and dripping for ages! When I get horny everything's ready in moments so stop wasting time and come here and just fuck me -- NOW!!"

"Wow, mum!" I gasped, "Just coming -- open wide!"

I practically leapt onto the lounger and almost landed flat out on top of mum. I managed to stop myself from squashing her, although my cock did try to bore a new hole through her pubis as I fell and mum let out a bit of an "ooooff!"

"Steady!" she said, "let me do it."

And she grasped my cock and guided it into the delightful and welcoming place between her lips. Her lips that were simply flooding with her slippery sex secretions.... In one movement I slid deeply into her -- no friction -- just pure silky smooth sliding that only ended as my pubes met her shaven mound.

"Oh yeah! Ohhhh Mikey, that's sublime -- that's just what I wanted," said mum, "Leave him there for a bit. Let me just enjoy having your nice cock inside me. Let me feel his size; let me make love to your cock!"

And mum's vagina started to do just that. Waves of muscular pulsations seemed to flow, as if to drag me deeper into her. Flutters of tiny shocks seemed to assail my delighted cock. She seemed to have fingers inside her that gripped and stroked my shaft and knob in turn.

And all the time, her eyes remained glued to mine -- but today they were deep dark pools that just called me to her.....

I leaned further forward and our lips met, gently at first and then more firmly and finally we mashed our lips together as our tongues danced around each other in an incestual frenzy.

'Two can do that,' I thought as I felt her cunt love me and keeping my cock well embedded, I reached for my remote. And, as I'd promised myself, I pressed the 'vibrate' button, twice!

'Oh my God! What the hell was that?' my mind said, almost out loud.

From deep inside me there started a quivering sensation that began generally but then began to become focussed on my groin. It felt as if there was an electric motor starting up inside me somewhere that was gradually getting up to speed and as it did so, the sensations were changing and changing.

And then the feelings seemed to burst out from the very base of my cock and suddenly I could feel the promised effect -- a deep silent vibration that made me feel as if my cock was fluttering, shivering and all of a quiver. It was so weird -- but remarkably effective, it seemed!

Mum suddenly disengaged lips and once again looking me in the eyes, but this time her eyes were wide, wide open! Then she opened her mouth as if to say something -- but all that came out was a long ascending "ooooooooOOOOOOOO!"

And then she burst out.....

"What the....! Oh shit! Oh my god! What's that? What's happening, what's that, what is iiiiitttt......? Oh yeaaa...! Ooooooooh WOW! Ooooo...."

And before she could finish, she was convulsing with the strongest orgasmic spasms I'd ever seen her enjoy. Her hips were thrusting up at me even harder than I'd ever banged into her -- her cunt was now trying to strangle my cock -- her arms and hands were wrapped round my buttocks as she tried to pull me even tighter into her -- even her legs were now wrapped over my thighs -- and it was only that I was on top of her that she didn't lift clean off the lounger!

From beside me, noises started filtering to my ears, wet splashy sloppy noises, interspersed with groans and wails! Sharon was obviously joining in and was equally obviously enjoying what she was witnessing. I look aside and there she was -- stretched out on her lounger, with one hand tweaking a breast and the other hand very busy at her cunt. Her whole pelvic area was awash with her sprayed sexual lubrications as her fingers did their magic work. Every little while she must have reached yet another orgasm -- and each one was accompanied by various groans and sighs.

Beneath me, mum's orgasm just carried on and on as she bounced from climax to climax.

"Mikey -- oh yesssss! Oh yesssss! Keep doing that -- it's wonderful -- it's wonderful! I can't stop coming -- I'm flooding us with my cum! I'm so wet -- I'm so happy -- I'm so ohhhhh!"

And she burst into tears.....

I stopped all I was doing and quickly found the remote and pressed the 'default' button -- and all the incredible vibrations died away to nothing. I was left with a tingling, suddenly normal sized cock still embedded inside a cunt that just rang with left-over quivers and pulses.....

"Mum, you alright?" I asked.

"Oh my darling boy," said mum, "I'm fine -- just so emotional, all of a sudden. That was, without a doubt, the most erotic and exciting thing that's ever happened to me! What the hell was that?"

"That," I said, "was my 'vibration' control. Like it?"

"Like it? I fuckin' loved it!" she said, laughing happily "That was like having a real live vibrator inside me. I'm so impressed by that computer of yours!"

"So am I, mum. So am I. "Do you want me to turn it on again?" I asked.

"No -- no -- no!" she said quickly, "that was intense enough! Just those few seconds were enough -- but how long can you keep that going then?"

I pondered the matter, "Well, Paul said that I needed to return to the 'default' setting within two hours, so I guess that's how long."

"Oh god -- you'd reduce every woman on the planet to a quivering mass within two hours!" she said laughing! "Well, I'm exaggerating but wow -- just wow!"

She changed track. "Will that work with your other settings too?" she asked.

"Don't see why not," I said.

"Oh good -- that'll be my new party piece that I can 'unveil'. Don't use it anywhere else yet, please, pretty please!"

But Sharon had been sitting there -- well, mainly lying there while we fucked -- and she's taken it ALL in! And now she was standing right beside us. I looked her over from top to bottom.....her eyes were smoldering with her need; her lips were plumped up and reddened; her breasts looked taut and her nipples stood proud and almost glowing and her cunt -- well!!

Exposed as if was, with no mossy protection, it stood out as a most magnificent focal point. For a start, she was sopping wet -- now she was stood up, her juices had dribbled or even streamed right down her legs. Her outer lips were splayed apart -- they looked red-hot and almost pulsating with lust. Her clit was hard and as erect as if could be -- thrusting its small head out above the weeping gash that was her cunt.

"Darling," she said to me, positively purring, "come and finish me off -- I need you inside me, please!" She made as if to pull me off mum by way of encouragement.

"Have you come yet?"

"No," I said to Sharon, "mum couldn't stand any more, so we stopped before I could come. Hang on."

Then to mum, I asked "do you want any more?"

"Don't think I could yet -- I'm still fucked! Let me rest!" she panted, "Go and give Sharon what she wants!"

Gently I extracted my still tingling cock from mum's still buzzing pussy.

"Oooooooh," said mum, as I left her. "That was toooooo much!"

I stood up and turned to Sharon who had already 'assumed the position' on her lounger.

"Anything you want me to change before we start?" I asked as I held the remote control.

"Bit longer -- that's all" said Sharon and as I pressed 'up' once on the D-pad I watched as my penis gained perhaps another inch in length.

"Better?" I asked.

"Super" said Sharon, "Now come in here!" She pointed at her needy hole......

So I did, but with my mouth instead -- I climbed onto her lounger and quickly lowered my wide open mouth to her cunt, enveloping most of her folds as I did so.

"Ooooh yeah!" moaned Sharon, "Ooooooh yeah -- I'll have some of that!"

I sucked as much as I could into my mouth, feeling the different textures of her outer lips, her inner lips and the leaking flesh of her vagina. I stuck my tongue as far up inside her as I could, eliciting more moans from her and a flush of sexy slippery secretions.

Moving slightly, I left her weeping cunt and concentrated on her clit. I pulled that too into my mouth and very gently chewed at it. Sharon obviously liked what I was doing but I could tell that she was a bit worried in case I hurt her.....but that kept her on edge nicely, but eventually I relented and began to gently smooth my tongue over and around her clit.

By now Sharon was climb the wall -- well, more like climb off the lounger! She was rocking and rolling around and I needed my hands up on her tits along with my head at her crotch to hold her down.

And soon, the reason for her actions exploded.

"Aaaaahhhhh -- oooooh -- I'm coming! You're making me come so hard! Right there! Right there Mikey! Keep doing that -- oh that's lovely.....ooooooo! Yeahhhhh! I'm there! I'm there!"

Talk about having a noisy cum! Sharon was gabbling on non-stop as she came -- not that I was complaining!

I lifted my wet face from her clit and moved slowly up her body, dropping kisses up her abdomen, into her navel and up her chest until I reached her breasts. There I stopped with my head resting in the valley between them, with one hand on each. I wriggled my lower half around until my cock found her slit and I let it rest there and become basted in her juices.

Lifting my head I turned and moved to her left breast and with my hand I stretched the nipple until my lips found it and then I devoured it and as much breast flesh as I could too. Gently I sucked it, then rolled it between my lips; then chewed lightly on it. Her nipple was a much smaller thing than mum's (mum had breast-fed us) but obviously it was just as sensitive!

Sharon was building to another orgasm and I was helping her along. My cock lightly probing her hole and my mouth on her nipple (not to mention my other hand still caressing the other breast) was bringing her closer and closer to her next orgasm.

"Oh Mikey, I love the way you're loving me! You're a natural! You know just how to please a woman! Oh yes, keep doing that, I'm gettin' there -- oh yes, more, more!" Sharon was off again as her orgasm became imminent -- "Oh yeah -- oh yeah -- oh my god! It's coming -- I can feel it! Get your cock in me -- please -- I need it!"

Being delighted to please my woman, I did as I was told and, without needing to guide him, he sank right into her sopping wet slippery hole -- the full depth of my somewhat extended cock.

"Ooooof!" said Sharon as our pubic mounds met, "Oh, that's deep -- that's lovely.....I'll come now! I'll come. I'll......aaaaah, I'm comingggggg! I'm comingggggg! Oh god, oh god, oh god -- oh yeahhhhh"

I think she only broke off yelling because she ran out of breath -- she was too busy panting anyway now.

Needing to come myself, I thrust into her, picking up a steady pace. Sharon's genitals were flooding the area with her cum juice and I was about to add to the liquid mixture. I began pounding her harder, making her grunt and groan and still I fucked her, harder and harder.

Sharon was now on an orgiastic plateau -- she was stuck in full orgasmic mode -- bouncing from one climax to another....

And for once she wasn't talking -- just groaning and moaning and panting -- while her body twitched, shook and quivered all over.