All Comments on 'My Bionic Cock Ch. 11'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

Definitely one of the most enjoyable stories I have read. A delight thank you for a pleasant evening of reading

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

CrimsonDrake - you are a gentleman of the first order!

Many thanks for that kind comment - delighted that I made life a bit brighter, if only for one evening!

Enjoy your reading......

Chris

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 8 years ago
An excellent sexy series

After reading a few chapters of this series, I remembered the 70's TV series "The Six Million Dollar Man". First time I's ever heard of the term bionics. Sooner or later, I was hoping someone would take that Idea and redo it with an adult,very adult theme. Excellent series. Well don.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Exciting Reading

Loved following the story and the interactions!

Spent the last week reading this story and my non-bionic cock gave me plenty of pleasure while reading this story.

Thanks for all your efforts to write these pieces!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

I loved the entire series!!!

Makes me wish I was there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Quite the journey

I really enjoyed it. Well done.

Although it did feel like 'Mikey' disappeared, and he just became a life support system for his cock. His robot cock took control, and Mikey was just along for the ride. And it seems like everyone in his extended family saw him the same way. Mikey didn't matter, he was just there to carry the cock they were all obsessed with, to be used anyway they wanted, anytime they wanted, regardless of Mikey's feelings. He became a pass-around, battery operated toy for their pleasure, and a sideshow freak for their entertainment. To them, there was no Mikey, just the cock attached to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2869 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES